Agreeing to Serve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was in ecstasy, sinking further into the sofa as Jade continued the passionate kisses and Ryan stimulated her feet, which had always been an erogenous zone for her. Ryan finally moved his attention away from her toes and started feathering kisses all over the upper part of her foot until he reached her ankle, whereupon he shifted his position and started to kiss all around it. Eventually he moved his attentions to her other foot and started again, this time focusing on the toes as his starting point. Jade, sensing Beth sinking deeper into her little pleasure zone, decided to move things on and allowed her hand to stray down to her girlfriend's groin, pulling up the hem of her skirt to gain access to her now damp panties.

Beth had never experienced any form of sexual encounter with anyone watching her. As she felt Jade's fingers move beneath the elastic waistband of her knickers she suddenly broke their kiss and muttered 'no Jade, not here. Later.' In response, Jade moved closer and ran her tongue across Beth's lips before easing them apart and allowing her tongue to explore her girlfriend's mouth, the lips then joining to consummate the kiss. Sensing no resistance to the kiss, she allowed her hand to return to the knickers and again moved her fingers inside. This time there was no objection until her fingers touched the folds of the other woman's sex.

'Jade please,' she sighed.

'Please what, my darling. Please stop? Or please go quicker? Please make me cum? You really don't need to be shy, from what Carly has been telling me, she and Ryan have seen a lot more than me playing with your sex. Why don't you just lie back and enjoy this?' Jade then restarted the passionate kissing and Beth's resistance crumbled. Later, looking back, she wasn't sure if it was the persistence of Ryan's tongue as it played across her feet or the thrill of being watched by Carly, but something told her to give in to the pleasure she was experiencing. When Jade's fingers returned between her legs and gently inserted themselves between her labia, Beth spread her legs to allow Jade better access and surrendered to the waves of pleasure beginning to wash through her body. It didn't take long for her orgasm to follow, announced to the room by a cry of 'Oh yes.'

'Well the first orgasm of the evening was on us a bit quicker than I anticipated,' Jade said with a smile as she gently repositioned some strands of Beth's hair that had fallen over her face back behind her ears. 'I think I'll need to try one of those special foot massages a little later Ryan.'

'Yes Ma'am,' Ryan replied, 'whenever you wish. It is my job to serve you this weekend.'

'Oh don't worry about that,' Jade chuckled, 'you'll be doing plenty of serving.'

Carly had enjoyed the show but decided now was a good time to change the mood. She was pleased that Ryan had adapted to the situation so well. Although he had performed well at Kay's house party, this situation was clearly more intimate and positioned Ryan as the outsider with three women who obviously knew each other well. He had shown no nerves or hesitation so far. 'Right,' she announced, 'as you seem to have, er, settled in shall we say, why don't we take our drinks into the kitchen. Ryan has prepared a lovely meal and will be serving us.' Then turning to Beth, she added 'I always find an unexpected orgasm makes me hungry. What do you say Beth?'

Beth laughed and having straightened her panties, pushed her skirt back down to cover her modesty. 'Oh absolutely,' she replied, 'I could eat a horse.'

'Don't worry,' Carly responded, 'it's nicer than that.'

The meal was a huge success. Ryan and Carly had agreed earlier that Ryan wouldn't eat with them to reinforce the image of his slavery. Instead, he served the food and then stood to one side of the table, topping up their wine and occasionally joining in with the conversation when prompted. Cheese and coffee were served back in the living room and Carly carried the conversation to enable Ryan time to both clear away and eat his own portion of the main course. When he had finished, he returned to the living room with fresh coffee. As he entered the room, he considered his nakedness for the first time since he had opened the door to the two women hours earlier and marvelled at how easily he had accepted his place as their naked servant. Standing just in front of the closed door he remained on the edge of both the room and the conversation, not wishing to interrupt the flow of the discussion taking place. It was some minutes before a lull occurred, prompting Carly to look up at her submissive.

'Come and stand in front of us Ryan,' she commanded. He complied, spreading his legs and holding his hands together behind his back. Carly continued. 'We have a busy day planned tomorrow Ryan, so we've decided to have an early night.' This surprised Ryan. It was a little after 9.30pm and seemed very early for them to end the evening. His immediate reaction was that he had disappointed the guests in some way, but as Carly continued he realised this wasn't the case. 'You will look after our guests for the remainder of the evening, providing anything they ask for. And I do mean anything. Understand?' Ryan replied in the affirmative. 'Good,' Carly added.

Explaining that she was going to check on the Goddess Petra site one more time before she went to sleep, Carly excused herself and left the three of them in the sitting room. Beth immediately adopted the role of the dominant. 'Why don't you take a good look at the two of us and tell us if you spot anything different from earlier,' she suggested. Ryan did as he was told, taking in first Beth's appearance, then Jade's. It took him some time to work it out, but he eventually spotted Carly's necklace bearing the key to his chastity being worn by Jade.

'I see you've spotted your key,' Beth said. 'We had a little discussion as to whether you should be allowed out of your cage. I said no, but Jade thinks you should if you behave yourself. I think she wants to be reminded of having a man inside her again after all these years. Isn't that right, darling?' Beth turned and looked at her partner, who replied for Ryan's benefit.

'That's right my dear. I may not be very bisexual anymore, but there are certain things about the real thing that make it a little different to being penetrated by a dildo. Now why don't you take us to our bedroom. Neither of us have seen it since Carly finished her redecorating.

'Yes Ma'am,' Ryan stated, beginning to think about the idea Jade had just planted in his head, whilst at the same time moving towards the door. 'Would you like to follow me please?' He led them the short distance across the hall to the boudoir room, opened the door and stepped back to allow them to enter before him.

'Oh wow,' Jade exclaimed, 'it's certainly got the look of a boudoir. I love it. What do you think Beth?'

'Nice, but maybe a little over the top for my liking. The red and black make it just too overpowering. But I assume that's the effect Carly was going for if she uses this for her filming.'

Ryan stepped into the doorway. 'Do you have any overnight bags in your car you would like me to collect, ladies?'

'Yes please, Ryan,' Jade answered, before adding 'follow me.' She led Ryan back into the hallway and picked up her car keys that had been left on the small chest of drawers that was the only furniture in the hall, before handing them to Ryan. 'The bags are in the boot,' she added as she handed over the keys. Jade then stood and watched the naked Ryan calmly open the front door and walk onto the driveway. She was amazed that he showed no nerves in exposing himself in this way. Although there were no houses further down the lane, it was occasionally used by walkers who liked to drive all the way to the start of the forest before beginning their exercise. Ryan was now accepting of his position and had decided he could always duck behind one of the cars on the driveway if he heard another vehicle approaching. But it was soon to be dark and it was unlikely anyone would be passing at that time of night.

He returned to the farmhouse carrying two bags and was conscious of Jade watching him walk back towards her. She continued to marvel at the chastity cage that was in full view and how accepting of his position Ryan seemed to be. As she watched, she could have sworn she felt the key to the cage heat up as it nestled in her cleavage. Stepping back from the doorway, she allowed Ryan to pass her and make his way to the bedroom.

'Would you like me to unpack these for you?' Ryan asked of Beth as Jade made her way back into the room.

'Yes please, slave.' Beth replied. 'I see there is a cupboard over there, why don't you put everything away?'

'I'll try Ma'am, but that wasn't the intention of the cupboard.' Ryan moved across the room and by way of explanation, opened the doors of the cupboard to reveal a small collection of BDSM equipment, including cuffs, whips, a flogger and riding crop. 'Goddess is starting to build a collection of things that she might find useful when disciplining me,' Ryan added, somewhat unnecessarily.

'Oh my,' Beth remarked. 'Well, we might just need to try some of these things out this evening mightn't we?' She moved across the room to stand beside Ryan and picked up the flogger to examine it.

'Yes Ma'am,' Ryan replied, 'if it will please you, Ma'am'

Jade joined them in front of the cupboard. 'We haven't brought too much with us Ryan, so you should find there is enough room to unpack us into there. And when you get to it, pass me my robe. I'll be more comfortable when I'm out of these clothes.' Ryan soon found the robe that had been close to the top of the first bag he had opened. Passing it to Jade he found he was disappointed when she announced she was going to the bathroom to freshen up. He continued with the task of unpacking, closely watched by Beth. As he approached the bottom of the first bag he was distracted by the sight of a strap on harness complete with a dildo attached. He looked up at Beth.

'Oh don't be shy, slave boy. I'm sure you've seen one of those before. Just because we are lesbians, doesn't mean we have to go without penetration you know. Why don't you put it over there on the bedside table. It might come in useful later.' Ryan followed instructions and, returning to the bag, he saw Beth had stepped forward and was in the process of extracting two additional dildos. The one attached to the strap on was of average size and girth, not dissimilar to Ryan's own equipment he thought to himself, though in his heart of hearts he knew he was a little smaller than the average. The two Beth held were what could only be described as upgrades, one at least nine inches long and the other nearer seven inches, but almost as thick as Marcus by Ryan's estimation, the image of the huge black cock as it disappeared inside his girlfriend one that was now burned onto his memory.

'Why don't you come over here and show me how your oral skills are shaping up, slave boy?' Beth said as she moved to sit on the bed. She held the longer penis towards her groin, pointing it skyward as though she were wearing the harness. Ryan immediately moved in front of her and dropped to his knees. Conscious that he would be unable to take the full length, he instead concentrated on putting on a show for Beth, kissing, licking and sucking the dildo as she watched with an amused expression on her face. Eventually Beth swapped the dildos and the amused expression became a full blown laugh as she instructed Ryan to deep throat the much thicker phallus and watched him choke as the girth filled his mouth.

'Well you two seem to have wasted no time in having fun!' Jade had returned without being noticed and was now wearing the robe she had brought with her, her other clothes now neatly folded in her hands. She put them into the wardrobe and sat next to Beth as Ryan continued to struggle to take the thick phallus into his throat.

'I think we will have to recommend to Carly that you need more training,' Jade commented as Ryan pulled back off the dildo, coughing as saliva dribbled from his mouth. 'Anyway, enough of that for now, I'd like one of those nice mouth massages on my feet please slave.' Ryan was relieved that his torment with the dildos was over and eagerly moved in front of Jade as he wiped saliva off his chest, before taking her right foot in his hand and beginning to kiss it. There followed a repeat of earlier, with Ryan's performance triggering the two women to become intimate. Beth opened Jade's robe and focused on two points of contact, her mouth closing around one of Jade's nipples as her hand stroked the flat stomach before making its way slowly towards the model's waiting sex. Ryan couldn't resist the occasional glance up, his eyes lingering as he swapped from the right foot to the left.

Returning his attention completely to the foot resting in his hands, Ryan started by taking Jade's big toe fully inside his mouth, sucking hard. This was followed by a slow release of the pressure and then gentle stroking of the underside with his tongue. He repeated the process several times before working across her foot, his tongue flicking first the underside of each toe and then the gap between them. Jade obviously found the skin between her toes ticklish as she shuddered each time Ryan's tongue made contact, though her attention was quickly drawn back to her girlfriend as Beth used the shudders as a sign to increase her assault on Jade's clitoris. Oblivious to the model's rapidly approaching climax, Ryan continued his work on her feet, finally moving away from the toes to plant kisses along the side of the slender foot as his mouth slowly approached her ankle. Just as Ryan was about to suck at Jade's ankle bone her climax hit, triggering her back to arch and her foot to jerk away from the kneeling submissive. Ryan realised he was lucky her toes hadn't been in his mouth and made a mental note to pay more attention to impending orgasms were he to find himself in a similar position again.

Beth was now above her girlfriend, Jade having slumped into the sofa as she relaxed from her climax. Propping herself on her elbow, Beth finally took her mouth away from the erect nipple on Jade's breast and began to kiss her partner energetically. It took Jade a few minutes to return the kiss as she sought to recoup some of her energy, but eventually she managed to raise herself into a more vertical position and push back against her lover's mouth. The kiss then developed with tongue's becoming involved. Beth had a particular little trick whereby she would re-position her mouth imperceptibly and suck Jade's bottom lip between her own. It never failed to drive Jade wild and on this occasion proved the trigger for Jade to tug at Beth's blouse in a sudden desperate need to have her partner undress. As the scene developed, Ryan rocked back onto his haunches and watched, feeling a little too much a voyeur as Beth finally stood to remove those items of clothing that proved too challenging while she had remained seated. Suddenly realising Ryan was still there, Beth pushed her panties down and returned to her place beside Jade but positioned in such a way as to allow the two women a clear view of the submissive in front of them.

'What do we do with our slave?' Beth asked.

'Oh, I have more plans for that tongue,' was Jade's immediate reply. 'In fact, now is as good a time as any.' As she finished speaking, Jade dropped to the floor and positioned herself on all fours in front of Beth, who sat forward, unsure of what Jade was thinking. 'Slave boy,' Jade continued, 'why don't you get over here and get that tongue into my ass.'

Ryan was shocked. He vaguely remembered seeing some Twitter clip of a woman giving a man anilingus, but he had forgotten all about it. To the extent that it hadn't even crossed his mind to include on his list of hard limits. And now it was too late. The thought of inserting his tongue in someone else's ass made his stomach churn.

Jade interpreted the hesitation slightly differently. 'Don't worry slave boy, I cleaned myself while I was gone. You've nothing to worry about. Now, let's see if that tongue feels as good in my ass as it did on my feet.'

Taking a deep breath, Ryan moved forward, only slightly less hesitant now he knew Jade was clean. Beth decided to get involved and took the opportunity to spread her partner's ass cheeks wide so that Ryan could see the puckered opening between the two mounds. He had no idea what he was going to do, though he did realise there were not too many options. Adopting a similar approach to his first oral experience with a male member, he tentatively pushed out his tongue until it made contact with the opening. He allowed his tongue to circle her hole, which prompted a few quiet cooing noises from Jade. Then, after another of those deep submissive breaths, he pushed his tongue forward. The resistance of the sphincter was immediate and he knew from his own limited experience of taking things in his ass that he would need to push much harder to defeat the muscle, which he did, gradually increasing the force he applied until he felt the sphincter yield and his tongue edged its way forward.

As her asshole opened and his tongue entered her, his stomach churned again. He was glad that he had only eaten a small amount of the food he had prepared, else he would have been worried about bringing some back up. But he knew he was expected to go through with this act and so he fought back his natural reactions, pushing his tongue deeper into Jade before beginning to rotate it. He immediately sensed one of Jade's hands move to her clitoris in response as the model began to stimulate herself in time to Ryan's stimulation of her ass.

The feeling of her sphincter muscle closing around his tongue was a new one for Ryan. As he settled into a rhythm, Ryan realised the experience wasn't as bad as he had expected and he concentrated on Jade's reactions as the woman became more vocal. He wasn't sure if this was a regular thing for the model, but she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, with groans each time his tongue sought to push a little deeper. After a few minutes, Ryan decided to pull out and re-insert his tongue, an action he repeated. It was as though he were trying to fuck her ass with his tongue and the reaction it drew from Jade was immediate. She threw her head back and screamed 'YES' as she increased the speed with which her fingers played across her clitoris. It didn't take long before her trembling legs signalled her second orgasm and as she collapsed onto the floor, Ryan straightened his back and knelt proudly above the satisfied woman.

Beth lay beside her friend and whispered something into Jade's ear. After a few moments they both rose and climbed onto the bed. Ryan thought they may be settled down for the early night that had been discussed earlier and began to wonder what was expected of him. He was about to find out.

Beth shifted her position and picked up the harness that had been left by the side of the bed. 'Time for you to put this to some use, slave boy. Put it on,' she said, quite aggressively. Ryan looked down at his caged penis, in its now familiar state of constrained arousal. He wondered why he was being asked to put on a strap on when he had the real thing available for them should they choose to unlock him. Beth soon made it clear to him.

'Watching Jade orgasm has me all worked up, slave boy, and I'm in the mood for being penetrated. But I've never had a man inside me and I don't intend to start now. You're going to use that thing and we'll give Jade some time to recover from her climax.'

Ryan started to put the harness on and realised it had been designed to allow access below the area that held the dildo in place, presumably so that a woman wearing the harness could be pleasured without having to take it off. It meant there was space for his cage to hang below the central part of the harness. Adjusting the straps, Ryan found the whole thing was a reasonably good fit and he looked down to see a black version of a cock between his legs.

1...34567...16