Agreeing to Serve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Very nice,' Beth commented. 'There's lube in the blue bag over there.' She had indicated the two bags lying by the cupboard. Ryan retrieved the lube and began to apply it. It felt odd to be stroking 'his' cock and yet not feeling anything.

By the time he had completed the task, Beth had removed the remainder of her clothes and was lying on her back beside Jade. Ryan approached her and climbed onto the bed. As he did so, Beth parted her legs allowing Ryan to position himself between them. He suddenly felt nervous, unsure of whether he would be able to satisfy this stranger by using the artificial member he wore. Grasping the phallus, he guided the head towards the shaved pubes in front of him and allowed it to settle against the waiting labia. The lube, coupled with the juices Beth was producing naturally, meant the phallus travelled easily along the full length of Beth's lips. Ryan repeated the journey several times before leaning forward slightly and allowing the phallus to sink between her lips and into her vagina. Beth reacted by moving her legs further apart and then lifting them to wrap around Ryan's back. Held in a surprisingly strong grip, he then had no way of resisting as Beth's legs pulled the dildo deeper inside her. Pinned in place, Ryan lowered his torso to lie on top of Beth and having done so, he sensed the grip around his hips lessened. This was enough to enable him to start rocking his hips backward and forward as he began to gently penetrate the woman below him.

The sensations played with Ryan's head. He was inside the woman and yet he could feel nothing. His head was telling him that he should be enjoying the experience, yet there was no stimulation of his penis, just the aching pain he had become familiar with as it tried to harden against the steel bars of its prison. As Beth became audibly aroused, Ryan felt momentarily frustrated at the lack of pleasure he was feeling and this prompted him to increase the speed of his thrusts. Beth didn't seem to be complaining, her reactions increasing, but Ryan soon realised that what he was feeling was unfair. He was, after all, their plaything and there to provide pleasure to these two women. As he recovered his submissive poise, he slowed his thrusts and used his right hand to guide the phallus so that it brushed against Beth's clitoris at regular intervals. This seemed to tip her over the edge and she came, her legs tightening around Ryan as she peaked, before collapsing away completely as she descended from her climax. As Ryan withdrew, Jade took his place lying on top of her girlfriend, kissing her gently as she settled into the mattress in post orgasmic bliss.

Suddenly Ryan was unsure of what to do next. He felt like a voyeur again, watching the two women sharing a tender moment and considered his options. Short of leaving the room, there was nowhere for him to go that didn't afford him a view of the bed and the two women. He decided to look away and moving towards the wardrobe, he began to unbuckle the harness. Just as he had finished, he heard Jade's voice beckoning him back towards the bed.

Turning back and approaching the bed, he saw Jade was now sitting on the edge. Beth had rolled onto her side and was curled into a ball, hugging her knees to her chest. 'I think Beth needs a little time to recover before we try what I have in mind,' Jade explained, 'but I think you can entertain us for a little while as she recovers her energy.' Ryan had been looking at the floor as Jade had been speaking, contemplating the fact that satisfying two women was not an easy task. Each had time to recover as the other became the centre of attention. For him there was no respite. As their toy he was expected to be always available, ready to serve either of them at a moment's notice. Suddenly realising Jade had stopped talking, he looked up and saw she had taken the chain from around her neck and was now holding it out in front of her, the key swinging hypnotically from side to side.

'Why don't you take that cage off? You must be dying to get out and I think we may be in need of more than one phallus for what I have in mind.' Ryan felt a sense of relief wash over him. The dull ache that had been present almost from the moment he'd entered the boudoir with the two women was soon about to end. He stepped forward and took the key from Jade as a smile spread across her face. Momentarily he considered she might be teasing him and he half expected her to pull the chain away as he reached out to take it, but she held firm and he felt the silver chain brush his hand. Closing his fist, he took it from her and looked expectantly into Jade's eyes. The smile was reflected in her eyes as she simply nodded her head.

It took him mere seconds to insert the key, turn it in the lock and then free the two parts of the cage. The pressure immediately subsided, though the cage clung to his engorged penis as it separated from the base ring. The sight of the two naked women on the bed and the knowledge that Jade not only had more plans involving him but plans that required his penis to be free of its prison meant he was already hard and struggling to remove the cage. Jade found the scene amusing and began to laugh as Ryan struggled to ease the bars from his penis. That seemed to have the desired effect, the thought of this beautiful woman laughing at him seeming to dampen his ardour. Eventually the cage was off and Ryan was able to feed his penis and balls through the base ring.

'Now I think Beth needs a little recovery time, so why don't you get that thing warmed up for us?' Jade was pointing at Ryan's penis that was once again starting to harden as he stood at the foot of the bed. He wasn't sure what she meant and asked for clarification. 'Why, I want you to masturbate for us slave. Put on a little show for these two dick-starved lesbians.'

Ryan couldn't believe he was expected to do this again. Twice in the last few days, masturbating in front of a female audience. And all different women at that. But he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity as he felt there was a likelihood both Carly and the Mistress were going to become a little less generous with their gifts of orgasms. He grasped his penis and began to roll his foreskin backwards and forwards over the helmet as Beth finally stirred and raised herself to sit beside her lover.

Ryan found himself thinking of Nikki for the first time since he'd arrived back at the farmhouse, remembering how she had knelt by Carly as he had been filmed masturbating in front of them. He felt a momentary pang of guilt that he had not thought about her more but then considered that it may be a sign he was becoming more in tune with his position as a submissive and concentrating on his dominants. He made a mental note to discuss it with her when they were next together. He was interested to know if she found herself in the same position.

His eyes were on the floor as thoughts of his girlfriend triggered an increase in the pace of his strokes but Jade had decided to make things difficult. 'Look at us slave boy. Don't be shy,' she said. He did as he was told, looking first at Jade and then at Beth, his eyes locked on theirs as he fought the urge to lower his gaze and look at their naked bodies. His embarrassment level rose as his thoughts of Nikki were replaced by the image of how he must look to the two women in front of him.

'Are you enjoying that slave boy?' Beth asked.

'Yes Ma'am,' was his simple reply.

'Do you think you deserve to cum?' This time it was Jade asking the question.

'If it pleases you Mistress,' again the stock submissive answer. In reality Ryan was confused. Carly had mentioned a period of prolonged orgasm denial earlier and yet here he was potentially being expected to climax. He was tempted to question it with Jade but decided it was neither the time nor the place. It had been made clear to him that he was to entertain these two women and do their bidding. If they wanted him to ejaculate, he would just have to deal with any consequences Carly sought to impose.

'Go ahead then, I've no complaints about your performance so far,' Jade said with a broad smile.

'Thank you Mistress,' Ryan replied, his eyes dropping back to the floor.

'Oh no you don't,' Jade countered, 'you keep looking at me slave boy. I want to see the look in your eyes as you cum.'

Ryan raised his eyes and locked his gaze onto hers. They maintained eye contact as he approached his orgasm, the situation having suddenly been made much more erotic by the way in which Jade was making what should have been a solitary activity into a shared experience by simply looking him in the eye. Just as he was about to cum, Jade moved from the bed and approached him. Ryan was confused as to what she was doing but he had passed the point of no return. As the first string of cum escaped from his penis, Jade pressed her lips onto his in a passionate kiss. The semen splashed against the model's bare stomach but she didn't seem to care. After two more ejaculations had landed on her, she reached out and pushing Ryan's hand away, her own fingers closed around the penis that moments before had started to soften. Her touch seemed to have the effect of reversing the natural reaction of Ryan's body and he felt an erection forming once more as she continued to pump her hand up and down its length.

As Ryan began to think of a second orgasm, Jade stopped. He was once again rock hard and watched with a sense of confusion and disappointment as she moved back to the bed. 'I think you have some cleaning up to do, slave boy,' Jade said, pointing to the semen that was now sliding down her flat stomach and towards her sex. She lay back and beckoned Ryan to approach. He needed no second invitation and eagerly used his tongue to remove all of his semen.

When she was satisfied, Jade again rose from the bed, this time to retrieve the strap on which she began to put on herself. 'Right,' she said as she was fastening the buckles, 'we've taken turns with you so far Ryan but I think before we settle down for the night it's time the three of us all joined in together.' Turning as she finished speaking, Ryan felt his own penis twitch as he looked at the womanly figure walking back towards him with a six inch penis hanging between her legs.

'Onto the bed slave boy, you're going to fuck me while I'm fucking my girlfriend. Hopefully you'll be able to last long enough now that we've taken the edge off your arousal.' Jade patted Ryan on the ass as she walked past him and climbed onto the bed. Beth was on all fours and Jade moved into position behind her, raising the dildo towards the inviting sight of Beth's wet pussy lips. Ryan realised he was expected to mirror the position and take Jade from behind, which worried him momentarily as it was not a position he and Nikki had used very often, his length meaning he wasn't able to penetrate deeply. But moving into position, he marvelled at how different the anatomy of two women could be. Jade's position and her trim figure meant that when her legs were spread, her ass cheeks almost disappeared, presenting both her ass hole and pussy for easy access. Ryan shuffled closer and lifting his penis, slowly guided it along the full length of her labia.

Jade felt Ryan on her sensitive parts as she replicated the action on Beth. Both women groaned at the initial touch on their lips. The events of the evening had them both at a heightened state of arousal despite their earlier orgasms and Jade found it took all of her willpower to guide the dildo towards her girlfriend's clitoris when she desperately wanted to concentrate on the pleasure beginning to build in her own vagina at the prospect of a real penis penetrating her for the first time in a long time.

Ryan held Jade's hips as he pushed his penis gently into her opening. He was so relieved that Jade had made him cum moments before, else he knew there would have been no chance of him lasting long enough to pleasure the woman he was temporarily meant to serve. As he travelled deeper inside her, he sensed just how tight her vagina was. Ryan had never really thought about this when he was with Nikki and he certainly had no complaints in that department, especially when she used her pelvic muscles to play with his cock when he was inside her, it remained one of the things that was guaranteed to tip him over the edge. But Jade was noticeably tighter than Nikki and he allowed the completely different sensations to increase his arousal and stiffen his cock even further.

Jade felt Ryan's increased hardness and mistook it for a sign that he was approaching a climax. She reacted by sinking her own dildo deep into Beth's pussy while simultaneously leaning forward and reaching around in search of her girlfriend's clitoris. As her fingers found their target, Beth let out a scream of pleasure. She was also experiencing some unique sensations, notably the double thrust she felt as her girlfriend buried the dildo inside her only for Ryan's thrust into Jade forcing Jade that little bit deeper into Beth. Although she couldn't see, Beth imagined what Jade must look like, her hips trapped between her girlfriend and her slave, the delicious filling in a carnal sandwich.

Jade relaxed a little when she finally realised Ryan wasn't about to spoil the scene with an early orgasm and the three of them settled into a steady rhythm, Jade making the first thrust into Beth before Ryan pushed into Jade, the model feeling his pubic bone against her bottom cheeks as his forward motion was blocked by their anatomy. But after a few minutes she realised there was a danger the other two would come and leave her unfulfilled as Beth's noises signalled her climax was approaching. So Jade adjusted her body position, withdrawing her hands from Beth's clit and instead guiding the dildo along the now drenched labia of her girlfriend. She was no longer penetrating Beth's vagina, instead as she thrust forward the dildo rubbed across her clitoris until Jade's hips encountered Beth's ass and prevented any further movement forward. It seemed to be working for Beth who was now beginning to tremble each time the dildo made contact with her clit.

The change of position had freed Jade's left hand and she put it to good use, immediately seeking out her own clit and rubbing it vigorously. After a minute or two, Ryan realised what Jade was doing and using all of his willpower to concentrate on his dominant rather than his own pleasure, he withdrew from the dripping mess Jade's vagina had become and guided his penis to push away Jade's fingers. Then he allowed his penis to rub across Jade's clitoris in much the same way the model was stimulating her girlfriend. Jade allowed the new stimulation to take her to the edge of her own orgasm and when she was there, she shouted out to Ryan to 'fuck me with it slave boy. I want to feel you inside me.'

Ryan needed no second invitation and he re-adjusted to once more experience the warm, welcoming grip of the model's vagina on his penis. Jade's hand returned to her clit and as her index finger and thumb rolled the rock hard nub between them, she began to pant in an effort to stave off her climax just a little while longer. With what little concentration she had left, she also clenched her pelvic muscles to increase the pressure on Ryan's already over-stimulated cock.

'May I cum please?' Ryan screamed. This and Jade's panting tipped Beth over the edge and she was the first of the three to climax, triggering a chain reaction. Jade managed to give Ryan permission and then she came, immediately followed by Ryan. The feeling of his semen inside her then took Jade's climax up a notch and she collapsed onto Beth's back. Ryan followed her down trying hard to support his own weight. The pile of bodies gradually repositioned until the three of them lay side by side on the bed, each sated and finally ready to sleep. As Ryan began to drift away he reflected on how different these early days as a submissive had been from the mental image he had conjured up when the arrangement had first been discussed. He didn't know if it was the novelty of his situation, or the dominants trying hard to make a first impression, but it seemed his fear that he would be locked in chastity and never permitted an orgasm were a long way off the mark. As sleep took him he didn't realise there was a contented smile on his face.

Chapter 6 -- Three's a crowd...or not

The Mistress decided to make the most of a rare day with no work commitments on the day after Nikki's punishment. Conscious that Sally would be visiting the following day, she was determined to spend some quality time with her submissive and start two areas of Nikki's training that she was looking forward to.

Sitting up in bed and finishing the breakfast that lay on a tray across her lap, the Mistress looked at the naked young woman kneeling beside her. The Mistress had made it clear this was to be the way forward for them now, the submissive expected to wait until the dominant had finished before clearing away the breakfast things and then readying herself for the day ahead.

'Before you take these things away, I should let you know that we'll be starting your training today. Get yourself some breakfast and then meet me in the green room. But first, come here and show me your pussy. I want to make sure you're OK after yesterday's punishment.' The submissive rose and stepped towards the bed as the dominant moved the tray and closed the gap between them. Nikki's groin was very close to the level of the bed and the Mistress decided it was easier to get a close up view by rolling onto her stomach.

The area between her legs was lightly marked but despite the slight bruising on her outer labia, the damage didn't seem too bad. It was only when the Mistress leant forward and spread the outer lips that the full extent of the punishment became visible. The markings on the inside of her outer lips and her inner labia were significant. The skin was bruised and looked sore everywhere, with a number of areas showing signs of the skin having been broken and some faint signs of blood having been drawn. The Mistress was sure these were the result of the edge of the belt used to whip the submissive having fallen on areas that had already been damaged by the crop or the flogger.

'Have you washed yourself this morning kitten?' she asked.

'Not yet Mistress,' the submissive replied.

'Well go and do that now please. I will take the breakfast things downstairs. You will find some antiseptic cream in the first aid box. I suggest you apply some, just to be on the safe side.'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki said, before hesitating. Then she continued 'thank you again for teaching me to be a better submissive, Mistress'.

The Mistress climbed off the bed and stood next to the younger woman. Nikki raised her head, looking up into the eyes of the Mistress as the Mistress said 'you are welcome little one.' Then she leant forward and kissed the submissive on the cheek.

It was about 30 minutes later when the young woman walked into the green living room and approached the Mistress sitting on the sofa. She stood directly in front of the dominant with her head bowed and her hands held behind her back, giving no thought to covering her nudity.

'Look at me Nikki,' the Mistress commanded. The submissive was surprised by the use of her name and raised her head to look the dominant in the eye. 'We are going to start your yoga training. Go and pick up the mat I have purchased for you,' the Mistress indicated a mat rolled up in the corner. Nikki again followed instructions, returning to stand in front of the dominant.

'Roll the mat out with it pointing at me, kitten.' Nikki did as she was told, then returned to her earlier position with her hands behind her back.

1...45678...16