Agreeing to Serve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly shifted in her seat and paused with an evil grin on her face. Then she beckoned towards the camera and said 'Come slave, show yourself.' This was Ryan's cue, as they had agreed, for him to step in front of the camera. Before he moved, he panned out so that there would be room for him in the shot. Then, checking his mask was in position, he moved forwards until he was standing besides Carly and then turned to the camera.

'Now the first thing you will notice is that he is clothed. Clearly that is not acceptable for a slave.' She turned to Ryan before continuing. 'Slave, remove your clothing.' Ryan began to disrobe. It was to be his first time naked in front of Carly's paying subscribers and he felt slightly nervous as he removed the clothing Carly had allowed him to put on merely so that he would then be able to undress. She had decided the impact would be greater on the audience.

When he was naked he made sure he was facing the camera. Carly continued with her commentary. 'You will note the slave is locked in chastity. My slave is not allowed access to what he will henceforth refer to as my penis. It will cease to be a source of pleasure for him. Going forward it's main function will be as a means by which I will inflict pain. The slave will be trained to derive pleasure from its holes when I deem him worthy of such a reward. You will watch his development and you will react in one of two ways, either being relieved that you do not have to face the fate that awaits him or being jealous of the attention I give him and wishing you could take his place.'

'Now kneel before me, slave.' Ryan did as required. They had discussed the problem this action presented, in that Ryan now had his back to camera and obscured the view of Carly. So Carly stood and moved out of shot before repositioning the camera. When she returned to her seat, the camera was now side one, showing them both. 'Do you agree to serve me, slave?'

'Yes Goddess,' Ryan replied, his voice trembling slightly and hinting at the growing sense of nervousness he felt.

'Recite your new mantra for me slave.'

'My body is yours Goddess and exists only for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. Do with me what you will.'

'Very good slave,' Carly was pleased Ryan had remembered the script. 'But I am sure you will need to be well trained before you meet my exacting standards. Well, no time like the present to get started. Let's see how well you remember your slave positions.' For the next twenty minutes, Carly had Ryan pose in front of the camera holding a number of different stress positions. Some he remembered from a time when Nikki had been required to perform similar tasks for her online master. Others were new to him. As he moved from one position to another, Carly kept up a constant commentary emphasising the need for him to contemplate his position as her submissive and focusing on how he should always strive to meet her exacting standards. He found the fiction of Goddess Petra and the reality of Goddess Carly merging as he allowed her voice to permeate through his brain and into his subconscious. He really did want to ensure this woman was pleased with him at all times.

'Enough slave. Now go and prepare for your evening beating.' Carly waited as Ryan disappeared from shot and adjusted the camera so that her image now filled the screen again, before continuing. 'You have seen the positions my slave is expected to perform on a daily basis. They provide him with time to contemplate his status as my slave. Do you think you have what it takes to serve me, little boy? Then perhaps you should practice them as well, just in case this slave fails me and I need to find an alternative. Until next time.' Then she blew a kiss to the camera and waited for Ryan to stop the recording.

They immediately moved from the boudoir to the living room, Ryan plugging the camera into the television and starting to play back the recording. Then they watched, Carly sitting on the sofa and Ryan kneeling at her feet. There were a couple of little glitches where each of them had stumbled over the odd word but they decided, on reflection, that those moments actually provided some authenticity and so they agreed the recording was good enough to upload to the site. Carly entitled it 'Goddess Petra trains her slave -- lesson 1'. She then had Ryan work on a couple of shorter trailers, edited from the full length video, while she thought up some tweets that would be used to push people towards the full video on the fans site.

After finishing the breakfast Ryan had prepared for her the following morning Carly checked the fans site and was surprised to see her subscriber numbers had jumped from five to 30. Although she had almost 1,000 followers on her Twitter account, she suspected most were not prepared to pay for the additional content. Carly didn't blame them as the content up to that point had been exclusively still photos of her in underwear or dominatrix costumes (she had two) and she knew that however alluring she looked, the number of people prepared to pay for extra photos of a dominatrix would be limited, unlike those that wanted to see more risqué content behind a paywall. If truth be told, she was interested to see just how popular the Domme/slave content would be. She had done her research beforehand and knew that the most popular accounts featured either naked women or videos of couples having sex. Where there was a BDSM theme, the naked women and sexual activity were still there in most cases, all be it accompanied by a D/s context or in some cases a hot wife/cuckold dynamic. Her plan was to provide something a little different, content that spoke directly to the submissive men for whom serving a dominant woman would always be a fantasy but allowing them to vicariously live the experience through Ryan.

They spent the morning filming two more scenes, the first the 'evening beating' that Goddess Petra had referred to in the positions video and the second a scene in which Ryan was summoned to worship the Goddess's ass. The beating scene was quite low key compared to what Ryan had experienced in the preceding couple of weeks, Petra warming his ass with some open hand slaps before using a paddle to give her hand a rest and get some good sound effects. The session ended with Ryan groaning after each blow and begging his Goddess for mercy, as had been scripted. As the film ended Goddess Petra was heard to tell the slave he would need to work on his pain tolerances as there was a lot worse to come if he didn't perform well.

Ryan was given time in the afternoon to shop and then prepare the food for the meal he would be serving Carly and her two friends that evening. He had been given a Mexican theme to work with and after some Internet research he had a shopping list. For the second time in two days he donned clothes specifically so that he could drive and he noticed it was starting to feel out of the ordinary for his body to be covered. As soon as he had returned and unloaded the groceries he stripped without any encouragement from Carly. In fact, he wasn't even sure where she was as he hadn't seen her since his return.

It was nearing 6pm when Carly finally reappeared, explaining that she had been preparing more teaser tweets to promote the Goddess Petra fans site. Ryan was almost finished with the preparatory work on the food and Carly sat watching him as he finished. She took the opportunity to give him a brief outline of the two guests that would soon be arriving.

'I've known them both for years,' Carly began. 'Jade was with the same agency as me when I started out. She was a couple of years older than me and sort of took me under her wing, looking after me and making sure no one took advantage of my inexperience. It turned out we lived quite close to each other so we started going out socially. We used to have a lot of unwanted attention in certain pubs and clubs, two attractive girls out alone, I guess a lot of guys thought we were fair game. Well, Jade always used to tell them we were in a relationship until one night a guy called her bluff. So to prove it, Jade gave me the most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced and started running her hands all over my body. It got rid of the guy but left a bit of an unspoken thing between us. On the way home she apologised and also confessed that she was bisexual. She also said that she'd been longing to kiss me since we'd first met. I felt a bit of a prude when I said that I was flattered but very much a guys-only girl.'

'Anyway, a few weeks later Jade mentioned that she'd met someone. It soon became apparent that she was serious and after a few more weeks she introduced me to Beth, who was a marketing manager for a company that Jade had worked on a photoshoot for. I've never known two people who were so obviously made for each other. Within a couple of months Beth had moved in with Jade and the three of us started going out together. They worked really hard not to push me away or make me feel uncomfortable and I'll always be grateful to them for that. I slowly developed my own circle of friends but I've always kept in touch with the two of them and we still meet up regularly.'

The conversation drifted into other areas and after Ryan had put the finishing touches to his food prep while Carly was getting changed, they decided to take a quick look at the fans site. They were amazed to see the subscribers had now jumped to over 50 with every single one of them having apparently looked at the punishment video Carly had uploaded at lunchtime. 'I think we may be on to something here,' Carly side with a grin on her face.

Just then the doorbell rang. A tingle ran through Ryan's body. Even now, having rehearsed this moment in his head a hundred times since Carly had informed him of what was in store, he wasn't sure if it was nerves or excitement that made his body react that way. But he knew he was expected to treat the two guests as he would Carly. He took that now familiar deep breath of the submissive about to launch into an unknown situation as his hand rested on the door handle before he pulled the door open.

In front of Ryan there stood a woman of similar height to himself. He instinctively looked down to her footwear and saw she was wearing flat sandals. As his eyes returned to her face they travelled quickly up her body and took in a spacious, flowery summer dress that could almost be described as a smock. As their eyes locked, he saw hers were smiling. The face was beautiful by any measure, accentuated by the fact she wore virtually no makeup.

'So you must be the Ryan I've heard so much about. Like what you see?' The fact Ryan had looked her up and down not lost on her, clearly.

'Er, yes Ma'am. No Ma'am. Er, sorry Ma'am, it's a natural reaction when I meet a tall woman, I always look to see if she is wearing heels. Sorry Ma'am if I offended you.' Ryan realised he was gabbling but could do nothing about it. He had known the woman was likely to be pretty if she was also a model, but he hadn't prepared himself for just how attractive she was. Until that moment he had thought it impossible for anyone to hold a candle to Carly in the beauty stakes and yet the woman now standing on the doorstep demonstrated how wrong his belief had been. He suddenly became conscious of two things, one that he was naked in front of her and two, that he was keeping her waiting on the step.

'I'm sorry, please, follow me. You must be Jade. I'm so pleased to meet you.' He stepped back and allowed the woman to enter the hallway. In doing so, she revealed the second guest standing behind her. As Jade stepped forward Ryan was given a better view of Beth. She was shorter and wore a white thigh length skirt and blue blouse on what was a warm evening. She made no secret of looking Ryan up and down before joining her partner in the hallway. As she stepped past Ryan, she spoke for the first time in quite a deep, husky voice.

'You know, I didn't believe Carly. Even on the way here, I thought this was going to be a set up for a joke. But it is true. Just goes to show that saying is true, it's always the quiet ones you have to look out for.'

Ryan dropped his gaze to the floor in front of the two women and ushered them to the living room with a quiet 'this way please'. Carly was waiting and rushed forwards to embrace the two women, kissing each of them on the cheeks as she did so. The usual pleasantries were exchanged as they sat and Ryan discreetly moved towards the door, waiting for further instruction.

'Right, can my new submissive organise some drinks for you. I'll have a nice, long G&T please Ryan.'

'That sounds good, the same for me please,' Jade said.

'Whisky for me,' Beth added curtly with a pause, before looking at Ryan and adding 'please, slave.'

'Oh, he's not technically a slave,' Carly said as Ryan disappeared to the kitchen to fix the drinks. 'It's something of a moot point because he is very submissive and agrees to almost everything, but he does technically have a choice. Since I spoke to you about him he has signed a contract that sets out rules and limits so if I, or anyone I allow to play with him, oversteps the mark he has the right to say no.'

'I still can't believe it,' Beth replied. 'You're such a dark horse Carly. I'd never have marked you as a dominatrix. How long has this little plan being growing inside you?'

'To be honest, it came as a bit of a surprise. I guess I've always known about my dominant streak. As I've become more experienced professionally I've always had to bite my tongue when I work with an inexperienced photographer who doesn't know what they are doing and even then I find myself taking over if I feel the session is drifting. But I guess it started about two years ago when I developed an alter ego on social media...' Here Carly paused as the other two women looked incredulously at her, before continuing 'I'll show you that later, but since then I've sort of become more aware of my dominant side and when this opportunity came up, well I grasped it with both hands and so far it seems to be working out ok.'

At that point Ryan returned with the drinks on a tray, stepping in front of each woman and holding the tray for them to remove their drinks before returning to his previous position by the door.

'Oh don't be shy subbie,' said Carly, 'come and stand in the centre of the room where our guests can see you better. Position 'wait'.' The two guests had shared a two-seater sofa so Ryan moved in front of them and adopted the instructed position, legs spread and arms behind him.

'This little cage is so cute,' Beth said as she leant forward in her seat. 'Step a little closer slave, I want to see it close up.' Ryan again did as instructed until his exposed groin was less than a metre from Beth's face, thinking as he did so that having three women giving him instructions was likely to keep him very busy.

'It's remarkable isn't it,' Beth continued. 'Such a simple design and yet so effective.' She reached forward suddenly and grasped Ryan's testicles, turning them in her hand so she was able to study the cage from a side-on perspective.

'It's not completely secure but it serves its purpose. His chastity is as much mental as it is physical. And besides, he gets to cum quite often, don't you slave?' Carly paused to allow Ryan to answer.

'Yes Goddess,' he said in a slightly nervous voice, conscious of the fact Beth still held his testicles in her hand.

Carly continued. 'The main purpose of the cage is to stop him masturbating. I decide if and when he orgasms and the longer he goes without, the more his inhibitions are reduced. But I'm afraid it's only been a day since his last one so he won't be at his most pliable tonight. I'll time things better for your next visit.'

'I think that's enough about him for now,' Jade said, also leaning forward and joining the conversation for the first time. 'If he's truly submissive, he should be mindful of our welfare and after a long drive I'm quite weary. Why don't you take my shoes off and massage my feet, Ryan.'

'Yes Ma'am,' Ryan replied immediately, moving to his left slightly and dropping to his knees in front of Jade. Without any hesitation he lifted her right foot and unfastened her sandal, placing it on the floor after removing it carefully from her foot. Then he began to knead her foot with one hand on the top and the other underneath. He started gently but as he felt resistance to his gentle manipulation, he realised Jade was tense and he became a little more forceful, which had the desired effect as he felt her relax.

'Oh, that's wonderful. You've done this before haven't you?' Jade asked.

Ryan looked up at the woman and nodded. 'Once or twice Ma'am,' he answered with a smile. He turned his attention to her toes, pushing his thumb under each in turn and stretching each out by applying gentle upward pressure. He worked his fingers between them and continued to knead the woman's stresses away before ending where he had started by massaging the full length of her foot from top to bottom. Then he gently rested the foot on the floor, removed the second sandal and began the process on her other foot.

Beth had been watching in silence. She knew Jade's body well and had noticed the stress levels dissipate as Ryan had worked on the model's feet. Just as she realised Ryan was coming to an end and she could tell Jade was now much more relaxed, she decided it was her turn. 'Don't forget there are two of us here, slave boy, I'd like some of that when you're ready.'

Ryan finished the full foot massage he had been working on and then looked up to see Jade watching him. 'Will that suffice for now Ma'am?' he asked.

'Oh yes, that was wonderful thank you,' she replied.

Ryan shuffled over to Beth, who lifted her left foot in anticipation. Ryan wasted no time in removing her footwear and then started to repeat the process he had already performed on Jade. He sensed less stress in Beth's body but used a similar level of force as he kneaded her feet. As he came to the end of the process, he again raised his gaze to look at the woman sitting above him. Beth smiled.

'One thing you will learn about the two of us, slave, is that I am the demanding one. That was wonderful, but I'd like a little more. Why don't you see what you can do with your mouth this time.'

Ryan had never even considered foot worship until Nikki had mentioned her little session with Sarah to him. Even then he had thought it unlikely he would ever experience anything similar, Carly having shown no interest in the idea. Fortunately, the fact Nikki had raised the subject meant he was not taken aback and after a suitably respectful 'yes Ma'am' he raised Beth's right foot higher and lowered his head towards it. He started by kissing her toes, one after the other, then kissing the underside, working from top to bottom. This was followed by pursing his lips around the side of her foot and pushing his tongue forward in such a way as to lick within the vacuum of the suck, working his way up before repeating the process on the other side. Back at the top, he took her big toe slowly into his mouth and began to fellate it, his head bobbing up and down while his tongue touched every area of the toe. It elicited a sigh and then Ryan heard Jade speak.

'See, I told you we'd find some way for you to enjoy this evening. It didn't take long, did it?' Jade was speaking to her partner, but there was no reply from Beth and after a few moments of silence Ryan raised his head from Beth's toe to look up at her. He saw that Jade had leaned across and was kissing her girlfriend passionately. As he observed the scene, Beth broke the kiss and looked down at him sternly.

'Er, I don't remember telling you to stop.'

'Yes Ma'am,' Ryan answered before lowering his head and taking the big toe back into his mouth. He repeated his earlier actions, his head bobbing over the toe as he varied the pressure of his sucks. After a few minutes he decided to mix things up and moved along to her other toes, sucking each before working his tongue between them and licking the sensitive skin. With Beth's toes all wet from the attentions of his mouth he then worked his way across her foot blowing gently to send another, different sensation through the woman he was pleasuring.