Agreeing to Serve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You need to be careful what you say my dear. Anything is a dangerous thing to offer.' The Mistress moved away, positioning herself between the submissive's thighs. Nikki followed her, her neck straining as she raised her head to stare between her spread thighs to see the Mistress in position.

'No Mistress, please. Please, I beg you.' Her head fell back onto the padding beneath her and she sobbed uncontrollably.

'Nikki, look at me,' the Mistress commanded. The submissive did so.

'You are going to receive one strike from the belt. Just one. Understand. I'm going to let you compose yourself and while you do that, I want you to think long and hard about what's happened this last hour or so. I can provide pleasure or pain. Both are equally within my gift. Serve me well and it could be all pleasure. Continue to disobey me and it will all be pain. I'm sure a clever girl like you can work out which is the better option.'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki replied.

'The belt will be the final element of pain for today. I've seen what the mere prospect of it does to you. I can see your last encounter with the belt has left an impression on you that you aren't going to forget in a hurry. I suspect the thought of what is to come is as painful for you as actually feeling the impact. But you will experience this because it will make the memory of this lesson harder for you to forget. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki said between sobs.

'Ask me to do it then kitten.'

'What?' Nikki said, again straining to lift her head and look at the Mistress.

'Ask me to strike you.'

Nikki couldn't believe she was being made to ask for the very thing she dreaded. But she knew deep down that she had brought this on herself. She had been carried away on the excitement of the last few days, the move to the Mistress's house, the signing of the contract, the previous evening and the enjoyment everyone had taken from it. She had lost sight of her position and what it meant. As much as she dreaded the thought of the belt falling on her already sore and bruised labia, she knew that she had to accept the punishment and she knew she would never lose sight of her place in this relationship again. She raised her head and spoke clearly.

'Mistress, please whip my pussy with the belt.'

The Mistress was already in position and as soon as the submissive finished speaking she pulled back her arm and commenced the downswing. Nikki allowed her head to fall back again and tensed waiting for the pain, determined not to scream. The belt connected with her skin, falling flush on both labia and her clitoris. The pain on the already swollen and defenceless skin was immense, yet she managed to avoid screaming, instead turning her head to one side and grunting. Then she shook her head to clear her mind of the stinging that continued and once more raised her head.

'Again Mistress,' she said.

'What?' the Mistress replied, looking the submissive in the eye with a clear look of surprise on her face.

'Again Mistress. Whip me again. I deserve this Mistress. I let you down twice. I deserve two strikes from the belt.'

'No kitten, you don't, but your willingness to accept the punishment is noted. I decide how severe the punishment is, not you. Now let's get you untied.

It didn't take long but there was one more surprise for Nikki. She had forgotten the unique aspect of clamps, that the pain is far worse when they are removed than when they are applied. The Mistress undid the Velcro straps to reduce the pressure from the chain pulling on the lips and then began to release the clamps. The first reminded Nikki just how bad this last aspect of her release would be. Although her outer labia had escaped the worst of the beating, the paddle had been the one implement used on her that had made contact, striking the clamps at the same time which had made them bite harder into her sensitive skin. As the blood flowed back into those areas the sensations returned and with them the stinging sensations that had been dampened by the lack of blood flow. She cried out as the first was removed, whimpered on the second and sighed on the third and fourth.

Eventually freed and encouraged to stand, the Mistress had to hold onto Nikki as she attempted to take her first steps. She had been strapped down for over an hour and a half, with just one break to flex her muscles. Although young and relatively fit, it had been an ordeal and the Mistress knew Nikki would need some time to recover, just a matter of hours for her muscles but days for her pussy. After a few tentative steps, the Mistress suggested Nikki take a quick shower to stimulate the muscles. Nikki started to walk towards the stairs back up to the house but the Mistress grasped her arm and pulled her in the opposite direction towards the back of the cellar. What Nikki hadn't seen was a hidden corner of the room in an alcove formed by a false wall. Behind the wall was a shower and a rack with some soft, fluffy towels. The Mistress led the naked submissive all the way into the shower area, which was much bigger than a normal shower cubicle and positioned her in the corner furthest from the shower head where Nikki was able to use the wall for support.

The dominant disappeared from the shower area and then returned moments later. She too was now naked. After switching on the water, she returned to Nikki taking the submissive's hand and forearm in both her hands. Then holding her firmly, she led the younger woman under the flow of water. The feel of the warm water as it bounced off her skin coupled with the intimacy of the situation made Nikki relax for the first time in almost two hours. She suddenly realised how tense she had been and as she relaxed her legs gave way. Fortunately, the dominant had been expecting that exact reaction and her firm grip prevented the submissive from falling. Moving the younger woman fully under the flow of water, the Mistress repositioned herself behind the submissive, her arms now encircling Nikki's waist as her breasts pressed into Nikki's back.

The water cascaded over the submissive and after a few minutes the Mistress relaxed her grip and started to gently massage first one arm, then the other. When she was satisfied, she moved her face forward and whispered into Nikki's ear. 'Lean forward. Use the wall to support you.' Nikki did so, her arms starting to feel normal again after the massage. 'Now spread your legs'. Again the instinctive reaction to follow orders. The Mistress squatted down and began to gently massage Nikki's thighs before lowering her focus to her calves. Despite the two women being naked and in such close proximity, there was no sexual overtone to their interaction. This was a purely functional act on the part of the Mistress, seeking to help her submissive recuperate.

Eventually the Mistress turned off the water and reached for a towel. Now feeling much steadier on her feet, Nikki moved towards the towel rack to take one herself but the Mistress stopped her. Instead she wrapped the towel she was holding around the submissive and then hugged her. 'You don't have to serve me all the time, kitten. Sometimes I will take pleasure from looking after you. Especially when I have made you suffer. Aftercare is an important part of the dominant's role as well.' The hug was then broken, the towel removed and then the mistress gently rubbed dry every part of the submissive's body, taking particular care between her legs. Eventually the towel was discarded on the floor. The Mistress took a second towel, wrapped it around herself and then reached out for Nikki's hand.

This time she did lead Nikki to the stairs, back into the kitchen and from there to the Mistress's bedroom. She let go of Nikki's hand as they approached the bed and then as the submissive hesitated, the Mistress walked to the nearest side of the bed, folded back the cover and indicated to Nikki that she should get in. When the younger woman was lying on her back with her still damp hair on the pillow, the Mistress pulled the cover back over her naked form. Then, silently, she unwound the towel covering her own nakedness, dried those parts of her own body that had remained damp and climbed into the other side of the bed. She immediately closed the gap and encircled Nikki's waist with her arm. Nikki hesitated and then rolled onto her side, allowing the Mistress to spoon her. With their heads side by side on the same pillow, the Mistress whispered 'Sleep now little one. It's been a stressful morning but I think you have learnt a lesson you will never forget.'

Chapter 5 -- Carly makes a decision

The journey back to Carly's farmhouse had given both dominant and submissive time to think. Travelling separately to allow Ryan to return to the Mistress at the end of the weekend, each of them had been alone with their thoughts. And while Ryan had been contemplating the video of him taken earlier and the fact it would feature on Carly's new website, Carly had been thinking about a business proposition Tony had put to her the night before. When they were both back at the farmhouse, Carly decided to discuss the idea with Ryan, welcoming his thoughts as to whether it was a sensible plan.

'Ryan, before you strip and take on your submissive duties, can I discuss something with you?' Ryan looked at her with concern. 'Oh it's nothing to worry about, just something I'd value your opinion on. Why don't we go through to the garden room?'

It was the third time Carly had taken them out of their almost permanent D/s relationship and spoken to Ryan as a friend. Although he was becoming more comfortable with the idea of Carly as his dominant 24x7, Ryan still welcomed these occasions when he was given a glimpse back at his old life. Yet at the same time he worried whether that meant it made him less of a submissive. When they were installed with cups of tea, she continued.

'Tony put an interesting business proposition to me last night. I wanted to see what you thought of it. The Mistress was fully supportive when I mentioned it to her this morning, but I'm conscious she is a successful businesswoman and no doubt views risk differently to me. And there are only so many people I can talk to about it.'

As Carly paused, Ryan asked 'Who was Tony again?' He resisted the temptation to add 'Goddess' but was pleased that he had thought of it involuntarily, maybe his submissive side was developing just fine after all.

'Oh, of course, I forgot you didn't really get introduced to any of last night's guests did you? He was the short guy, long hair, looked a bit like a surfer dude. He owns a BDSM club.' Carly raised her eyebrows as she mentioned the club.

'A BDSM club?' Ryan asked, not really knowing what such a thing was.

'Yes. I know, it really is a thing. Mistress Kay has been a member for years, apparently. It's mainly for couples into swinging and exhibitionism, dominants and their submissives, but he allows some carefully selected singletons to be members as well. He charges a monthly subscription and makes a fortune from it, or so he tells me. Anyway, I was talking to him about the fact I'd inherited the farmhouse and was looking to redevelop it. He mentioned that lots of his members have asked him whether he knows anywhere that provides a BDSM dungeon and accommodation. He's always said no in the past but wondered whether I'd be interested in developing one of the outbuildings into a dungeon with accommodation attached. I said it sounded an interesting proposal and that I'd think about it.'

'How did he suggest that would work Carly?' Ryan asked. 'Would he just introduce people to you or was he looking to take a cut?'

'Well, that's the interesting part,' Carly replied. 'He said he would lend me the money to do all the refurb work and then he suggested a profit share until I'd paid back twice what he loans me.' It didn't seem to be too bad a proposal, though I'll probably look to negotiate him down from a 100% return. But what do you think of the broad idea? He thinks most of the usage would be at weekends, so I'll need to ensure someone can act as host if I'm not here, but other than that I quite like the idea of having a purpose built playroom on site. And I can meet people as they arrive. There might even be the chance to join in occasionally.' Carly added the last comment with a twinkle in her eye.

'Sounds as though you've got it all worked out. Well, the idea seems sound enough, if he has a big membership at his club it wouldn't surprise me if a reasonable proportion of those wanted their own play space from time to time. Where is his club? Presumably this place is near enough to make that work? It would be a stretch if it was in Edinburgh and he was assuming all the members would travel down to Derbyshire.'

'No it's Mansfield way I think, certainly north of where Kay is. So I don't see that as being a problem,' Carly replied.

'Have you given any thought as to what you would do?' Ryan asked. 'I assume you're thinking about using the barn?'

'Yes, that's right. It would be reasonably easy to put a couple of partitions up and insulate the walls. I was thinking a dungeon, a wet room, a well appointed bedroom and a slave's quarters. That way it would accommodate a couple who just want a session, a Dom and slave or even a couple with a submissive in tow. We could even handle two couples potentially if I use one of the rooms in the house. I'll have to spruce up my boudoir.' Carly was referring to a room at the front of her farmhouse that she had decorated for use by her alter ego, Goddess Petra, for making online content.

'It certainly seems worth looking into,' Ryan replied. 'Out of interest, did Tony say anything about who takes the risk of it not working? If he loans you the money, you do the work and then no one comes, is he still expecting you to pay him back?'

'That's the advantage of the profit share idea he suggested, if it doesn't work he doesn't get his money back. It also means I would have lost a barn and gained a dungeon that never gets used. I'm not sure how helpful that would be, especially when I come to try and sell the place.' She paused before adding 'if I sell the place. Who knows I might have kids one day, though explaining to them that the castle dungeon they played in growing up is actually a fully functioning BDSM dungeon would be an interesting coming of age discussion, wouldn't it?' They both laughed at the thought.

The discussion continued for another half an hour, Ryan suggesting a couple of other points Carly could throw into a negotiation with Tony before they got on to speculating how the barn could be re-configured.

'Of course there is one other advantage to going ahead with this scheme you know.' Carly was looking at Ryan with a grin on her face.

'What's that then?' Ryan asked in response.

'Well it could get you out of any further work on the bedrooms upstairs. If I'm having work done here, they might as well finish the work upstairs and do the decorating as well. Tony need never know I added that to the schedule of works.'

'Sneaky,' said Ryan before adding 'I like the way your mind works.'

'Well, we might as well leave upstairs for this weekend. I'll get a couple of people in next week to discuss initial ideas. If they're doing the structural work rather than decorating the dungeon, I can explain it as a holiday let. Which does mean we have all weekend for developing ideas for the Goddess Petra site. Actually, all weekend apart from tomorrow night.' Carly finished speaking and looked at Ryan almost inviting him to ask the obvious question, which he did.

'Tomorrow evening,' he said, before this time thinking it appropriate to add 'Goddess?'

'I've a little surprise for you slave boy. Why don't you strip and get on your knees,' here she paused to point at the floor in front of her before adding 'then I'll explain all.'

Ryan stood and stripped. There was no hesitation or embarrassment now. Their friendly chat was over and he was reverting to his status as her submissive. He knelt before her with his head bowed, staring at the floor between her feet.

'Very good. I expect exactly the same standard tomorrow. I have invited two of my dearest friends for a meal and given where I live, they will both be staying over. I've told them both that I've acquired a submissive and they are dying to meet you. So you will wait on us, cook and serve the food and generally pander to our every requirement. And I do mean every requirement.'

Carly looked at Ryan expecting to see shock on his face but he seemed relaxed at the prospect. In fact, he was already considering practicalities. 'Very good, Goddess. I am your property so it's only right I serve your friends as you require. But can I ask, where will they sleep? You only have two functioning bedrooms at the moment.'

'That's quite all right slave boy. Beth and Jade are in a relationship. They have been together for years. They will sleep in the boudoir and I'll sleep upstairs. You will sleep wherever you're told. Clear enough for you?'

'Perfectly Goddess. I look forward to serving your friends and making you proud.' In truth Ryan was a little nervous. He hadn't been the main focus of the previous night's activities and crazy as it sounded, he'd felt as though he had blended into the background for most of the evening, which was no mean feat given he had been naked. What Carly had in mind was a much more intimate event where he would be the main talking point. But he trusted Carly and knew he would be able to follow her lead when it came to interacting with her two friends.

For the rest of the afternoon Carly and Ryan focused on the Petra content Carly wanted to develop. She described her idea to Ryan as being to take her subscribers on a journey as she trained her slave. At one point he was tempted to point out that he was her submissive, not her slave, but it didn't seem the right time to make the distinction and besides, he would only be playing a part. As the evening approached, Carly showed Ryan how her cameras and lighting worked, which didn't take long given his day job as a professional photographer and then after a light meal prepared by Ryan, they began to film the first short video.

The recording started with Carly sitting in quite an ornate chair that Ryan had not previously noticed. It was in keeping with the boudoir theme and could easily have passed for a throne on a cursory glance. But Ryan was sure the majority of viewers would be focused on Carly, not the chair. She had her hair back in a tight ponytail with black tape running from close to her scalp all the way to a few inches from the bottom of the tail. Her pulled back hair focused the viewer's attention on her beautiful face and bone structure, which Ryan never grew tired of looking at. She wore a tight PVC bodysuit that lacked sleeves, leaving her arms bare. A deep V-neck, formed by the zipper on the front being pulled down and a push up bra that wasn't visible did a lot to maximise her cleavage whilst accentuating her slim waist. The lower half wasn't visible in the current shot, but Ryan had seen the full effect as she had readied herself for the shoot to start. The suit was tight around her groin and over her bottom leaving very little to the imagination. Ryan could feel his penis stiffening against the bars of his cage and could only imagine how many of her subscribers would be masturbating from the moment she posted the video.

As Ryan had already started the recording, Carly wasted no time and began to speak. 'Hello my weak little boy. So you're back again to see your Goddess? Well tonight I have a surprise in store for you.' Carly paused and leaned forwards in the chair, providing a better view of both her face and her cleavage. 'What is your biggest fantasy when you watch me on your screen? How many of you dream of being in my presence, of being deemed worthy enough for me to spend my precious time with you? And do you then fantasise about the things I would make you do if you were my slave? Well, today I'm pleased to tell you that I have acquired my very own slave and you will get to see how I train him. No need to fantasise any more little boy, because now you will be able to see how I treat my slave and what I make him do to serve me. You will be able to watch what I put him through, imagining all the time you were the lucky one in my presence.'