Ah... Honey, We Have to Talk Ch. 03

Story Info
Leila's story: From Todd to Jake and beyond.
23.9k words
58.2k
71
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,950 Followers

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos.

One of many military related stories in the works.

FYY. What is an Operator. It's what members of special forces teams are called in the services. Delta Force, Green Berets, Marine Force Recon, Navy Seals and some others.

-------

The World - Ft Bragg, NC - Leila

Jake knows. I can sense it. His mother is refusing my calls. That means one thing. She told him what I told her about Todd and I and Jake made her promise not to call and warn me. I may not have Angie's Sloan's High I Q, but I am smart enough to figure things out. Or am I?

Looking back at all this, I have no one but myself to blame. I was weak. It all started when I let my guard down by letting Todd into our apartment. Everything else stems from that. I knew what Todd wanted when he rang our doorbell. He and I had dated before I met Jake. Dated... what a crock. We just used to fuck. Booty call for both him and I. I never liked his personality, but he is built solid and has a nice cock. And yes, he is good to fuck. Very good. But as a person...Todd Manson. Was just eye candy and a good fuck.

At that point in my life I wanted nothing, but sex and I found it in Todd and some other guys. But while they were not good enough to be repeat visitors to my bed, Todd was. Still, I saw no future in him. His last name, Manson, might as well have described his personality and outlook on life. He just didn't give a shit about people. I realized it when I heard him talk about his teammates callously. Other guys in Delta took care of each other and were loyal. Not Todd.

When I met Jake, all thoughts of Todd vanished. Jake was everything as a person Todd could never be. He was loyal, honest and trustworthy. I knew that he and Jenny had a brief thing with each other, but he never gave me reason to worry since we met and started being together. And definitely not since we got married. Jenny was in Jake's rear view mirror and everyone knew I was his woman and his future. Everyone. Including Todd. Or so I thought.

It's hard to explain Jake to people. I knew him a mere five weeks before I married him. It took him three weeks to propose. It took me less than five seconds to say yes.

I knew the first time I met him in the team dayroom that he was special. It wasn't just his sexy looks...OK, that was the first thing I noticed. But there was something in those green-brown eyes that told me he was sincere and serious. Later when he and I started spending all our time together, I realized he was a great lover. And more than that, he seemed a great fit to me; sexually and otherwise.

I have always loved sex. Ever since I turned eleven, I think. I used to get turned on by boys. When I started touching myself, I would cum quickly and be ready to do so again soon after. But unlike other girls in school, I did not turn in to a slut. Unlike other good looking girls, I did not use my looks to get boys and teachers to do things for me. I found such behavior demeaning. In my mind I was good enough to get things to happen for me on my own merits. My grades were good because I studied, not because I batted my eyelashes or flirted with my teachers. And while I did not shy away from looking good and dressing girly, my future aspirations were not typical for a teenage girl.

My parents had the money to send me to college. Daddy and mom were both alums of Cincinnati University and assumed I would go there after high school. My older sister and brother had. But I wanted to do something that was mine. Something that said Leila on it. Not Gordon and Lana Van Der Burg's daughter. Not Andrew and Janet's little sister. My life was going to be my choice and it was going to be what I wanted. So on my eighteenth birthday, four days before high school graduation, I walked into a recruiting office and joined the Army.

I had been an army brad as a young child. Dad had left the service and settled in Ohio with mom. I had little memories of it, but hearing stories form my dad made me wonder if that would be a place for me. That is where the interest had started. As years passed, dad and I used to watch war movies with my older brother. My mom and sister were more into Hallmark stuff. Can you imagine a young girl playing with army men instead of Barbies? That was me. Leila and her G I Joe dolls.

To their credit, my parents understood and watched their little girl go off to basic training. My original plan had been to become an Army nurse. It took very little time for me to realize that was not for me either and last minute I switched to be an armorer. A 92 Yankee.

After training at Fort Lee I was sent to Fort Benning, Georgia, but was quickly transferred to Fort Bragg to fill a slot for one of the 82nd Airborne line companies. I not only kept my nose clean and focused on my work, but I was soon promoted to E-3 and then E-4. All that in two years since joining the service.

I had a few boyfriends and enjoyed my time with them. Let's face it they were young and healthy and so was I. The sad thing is that like most guys, they were quick on the draw cumming to quick. I met a guy that was good at it and lasted long. The sex was good. Until I found out he was married when his wife tracked me down outside the base PX. I stopped seeing him and learned my lesson. People lie and cheat. Something I refused to be a part off. From then on, I went out of my way to check on who I was dating or sleeping with.

My good record led to me being sent to the NCO academy and then to the sergeant's board. Most of the sergeants were polite to me with the exception of the one female sergeant on the board. She grilled me to make sure I was not a woman using her looks and sex to get promoted. I could tell the male sergeants were uncomfortable, but I found her questions a challenge. More than that, I was convinced that my time in the service was going to be as Sergeant Lindstrom wanted me to be. I don't remember the other sergeants on the board. But I remember her because she had high expectations of me. Expectations I had of myself.

The proudest moment of my army life was when I became a sergeant and wore those stripes. I had not flirted or whored my way for them. I had earned them the hard way and stood proud the day I walked into my new position as armorer of three Delta teams at Pope Field. Earning the respect of the Delta operators was my ultimate goal. One that I worked hard and long to achieve. If one of them went out with a defective weapon, it was my fault. If they came back without a single weapon malfunction, they would nod to me and I would take pride in that.

They were all young and at the peak of the Army infantry ladder. Every infantry soldier wished they were Delta. Many tried. But few made it to the top of the woodpile. Being around them as their armorer was a big responsibility and source of pride. The sad thing was that much of what went on that I overheard was secret and I could never discuss it with anyone but them. It made them and those of us that supported them a family.

Platoon Sergeant Ruben Jefferson was like a father figure to me. A big black man from Alabama, married with three children, he always treated me with respect and watched out for me. When one of his guys got out of hand he would straighten them out. He was the one that warned me about Todd Manson.

"Morning Sergeant Van der Burg," he said walking into our weapons bay.

My crew was busy servicing weapons from one of the returning teams after a mission which kept me busy supervising and doing paperwork.

"Morning Sergeant Jefferson. What can I do for you this fine Army morning."

He snatched a cup of coffee and came to the point.

"I won't sugarcoat it Leila," he said. Using my first name told me this was not army business. "You need to know about Sergeant Manson."

I stiffened as his name came up. We had been discreet in our liaisons by not being seen together in public. But somehow Sergeant Jefferson knew. I wondered who else was privy to this.

"What about him?" I asked.

"He spreads it around and has a thing for married women," he said in a low tone so my crew could not hear him. "That can be an issue down the road. An issue that can cause you...complications."

"Why?" I questioned. "I'm not married."

"Leila," he said in a fatherly tone. "The Delta community is like a small village. Sooner or later, everyone knows everyone's business. We don't do it intentionally, but it's a community where we all hold each other's lives in our hands in one way or another. People hear Delta or the Unit and think we come out of the wind and pull off miracles. They don't know how much work goes behind each mission. How much work is done by you, and all the other support staff."

I knew all this but let him continue. I knew Platoon Sergeant Ruben Jefferson and he did not speak idly. There was a reason why he had come to me and I wanted to know what it was.

"Everyone in Delta, from Operators, the command officers and the wives know of you. They know that your team holds the operators' lives in your hands. They have to trust you and depend on you. So far, you have worked hard to earn a good reputation. I hear the support NCO slot is opening up and the Captain wants you to fill it."

"That's an E-6 slot Sergeant Jefferson," I replied. "I'm just a buck sergeant."

"You can be promoted if given the chance and shine. But all hinges on you being squeaky clean and on the ball. Do you understand what I mean?"

I knew what he meant about appearances when it came to promotions. I was not even twenty five and was being considered for a position some in the army would not attain until their late twenties at best. But why bring up Todd? He and I were what? Fuck buddies at best. I went for days and often a week not seeing him. That he had other girlfriends was a forgone conclusion on my part. It was why I made him wear a condom each time and never went anywhere in public with him.

"Sergeant Jefferson..."

"You can call me Ruben when we are talking privately," he said with a polite smile.

Not once, before that day, during this conversation or after, did I feel like Sergeant Jefferson was flirting with me. He was a mentor and fellow soldier. A respectful one.

"Ok Ruben," I replied. "What does Sergeant Manson have to do with this?"

"He can taint your good reputation Leila," Ruben advise me. "He hasn't been here long and already the wives know he is trouble. The wives have their own network in the Army. You know that. It's as old as ancient Greece and the wives of warriors."

I smiled inwardly at that. Ruben was a history buff and often found a way to toss historical facts in his conversations.

"Wives talk Leila," he continued. "They do three things. Raise their kids if they have them. Worry about their men and talk to each other about anything to do with their men's environment. The minute you came to this position, they knew of you. They wondered what kind of woman was interacting with their men daily and how your behavior would impact their marriages and their men's lives."

"I didn't know it was that deep."

"You've been in the Army long enough as a soldier," he replied. "But you have never been a military wife. It's the other side of the coin that you only know if you experience it. Esmy is my window into that wife circle and she told me right away about their concerns with you."

Esmy was Ruben's wife. Her name was short for Esmeralda. She was from Spain and a beauty in her own right. The few times I had met her, I saw intelligence in her eyes as she looked at me sizing me up. We would nod and exchange pleasantries, but I never knew how she and the other wives felt about me.

"Wives know things," Reuben continued. "They know how other wives go to the NCO club and pick up men when their husbands are away. They know how they go to local bars or that they have affairs with their neighbors or friends of their husbands. Its common in the regular army Leila. But in the special forces, it's dangerous. One of those affairs can ruin unit cohesion that we depend on to succeed and survive missions with. We can't have guys questioning each other over women back home."

"Again Ruben," I asked trying to be polite. "How do I fit in all this."

"Your association with Todd Manson is a problem for you Leila. Word got out that you and he are seeing each other, and the wives are now wondering why someone they trusted with their husbands' lives is shacking up with a wife chaser. And Leila, it's not just the enlisted wives that have a network. The officers' wives have one as well and they have contacts with the high rank enlisted wives. Soon they will all know. Unless you cut it off and stop seeing him."

"How do they know?" I asked.

Ruben laughed at that.

"They are witches and sorceresses Leila. They all missed their calling to become CIA or FBI operatives. They have their ways and I don't question them. I'm just telling you what I know. You need to ask yourself. Is this guy worth it?"

I didn't even have to think about it.

"No he is not Ruben," I replied realizing I had just defined my relationship with Todd.

He nodded at that and took a sip of coffee.

"I'll let Esmy know and she will let the Captain's wife know. She in turn will let him know," he smirked. "And you will get your shot at the position Leila. Don't make me regret it."

"You won't Ruben," I replied. "You won't."

Todd called me later that afternoon.

"You busy tonight?" he asked.

"We should talk," I replied.

"After. Meet me at the same place." And with that he hung up.

Before we go any further, let's get something straight. I am a human being. A normal human being with faults, issues and urges. Before I met my husband Jake, I was...single. That means I dated men and had some that I just had sex with. I had sexual needs and urges that I indulged in. Just like men do.

I make no apologies for my sex life before marriage. I never told a man I loved him when I did not. I never teased a man just for kicks. I did not bed married men knowingly. I never had sex with minors as an adult. I did not have sex for employment and monetary gain. And I never told a man I was his exclusively when I was not his. More so, I always let men know that I was what older people called "playing the field."

So my relationships with men before Jake and I decided to be exclusive are nothing I have to apologize for. And neither did Jake to me. Once he and I declared our love to each other the rules for us changed and we were exclusive.

My relationship with Todd is one that started simply as a sexual hook up. He and I both knew it. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's go to just before events led to me meeting Jake.

I used to think it was fun that Todd and I just met and had illicit sex in a motel room. But all of a sudden it felt different. While the sex was good, I was not going to let it get in the way of my career. I never thought of Todd as THE ONE. He was just the one in my bed right now.

While I was not personally attracted to Todd, I was drawn to him sexually. Unlike the other young men I had sex with, he had stamina and knew how to fuck. We never made love. You have to be in love to do that.

So I had to face him and end it.

I didn't dress sexy when I met him in the past or that night. In my mind, dressing that part was something I planned to do with someone special someday. Not Todd. So I put on a pair of jeans and a white button-down blouse that hugged my body but showed just a hint of top boob. The only thing sexy was my black high heels. Hey, a girl wants to be a bit alluring.

He always reserved a room in the back of the motel for our privacy; number 110. He parked in the front and walked around back. I parked just in front of the room and walked in when I saw no one outside. My blond hair shone in the only light of the back parking lot, but not that much. In seconds I was at the door and knocked on it.

"Hey gorgeous," Todd said when he opened to let me in and shut the door behind me. "You look great."

Truth be told, what woman doesn't want to be complimented by a lover that she looks great. We all in one way or another crave attention. I was no different. Whenever he complimented me, I got wet inside and more receptive to him. He had never abused me or been threatening, so I never felt uncomfortable with him. Todd was a stud that serviced my needs and did that well. We were not exclusive, but at this time I had no other lovers but him. That would have to be addressed soon, but not right away.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I replied letting him pull me close for a kiss.

It was a lip kiss that soon degenerated in to tongue lashing and probing. It also led to his hands wondering over my ass and mine over his. We didn't used to kiss at first. But after we got to fucking missionary the first time, he had leaned in and kissed me while his cock plunged inside me over and over. The intimacy of the moment made me let my guard down and I let him kiss me. It wasn't an act of love. Just part of the good sex we had.

After that, kissing became part of what we did sexually. Just something to add to the eroticism of the moment. But the L word, LOVE, was never said by either of us. So that night I felt none and expected none from him as he kissed me passionately with promise of things to come.

Before long, we started undressing each other. He unbuttoned my blouse and I pulled his t-shirt over his head. He had a muscular chest. A bit hairy, but I didn't mind a little hair on a man. He was no ape that was for sure.

Todd was solid from all the exercise and then some. They all were in Delta. For all intents and purposes, these men were at their physical peak. Each to the level of a top pro athlete. In some cases more so as some were exercise freaks. It's how Ruben was still an operator in his mid-thirties competing with young men five or ten years younger. Todd was in his mid-twenties like I was and all muscle.

I enjoyed watching that body of his and how it flexed as he played with me. His hands reached for my bra, lowering it down without unsnapping it, taking the shoulder straps down so it hung around my waist. There was something erotic about that, but the feeling of his big hands on my breasts made me forget about my bra, or anything else for that matter. All I cared about was how his fingers and thumbs fondled my tities and worshipped my sensitive nipples. Soon his mouth was on them and I found myself arching my back to press my tits into his eager mouth and wondering hands.

My hands had a mind of their own as they reached for his jean's button finding no belt to undo. As he tended to my tits, I undid his zipper and pulled. His jeans lowered to reveal he was commando. No boxers or briefs. I smiled at that. I had no panties on either.

When I pulled his jeans down, the part of Todd I appreciated most came into view. His cock was about seven inches long. It was curved up and was thicker the lower toward the base it got. I let it lay on my open palm; the head resting on my wrist as I stroked it. I could tell he liked what I was doing as he moaned while he sucked my nipples. Pulling back, he looked down at my hands stroking him and I took my cue to fall on my knees.

I licked the tip tasting his precum. I had developed a liking for men's spunk in the years since leaving home. What had been something to do with boys in high school that I did not want to fuck, had become a standard repertoire in my sex life. I grew to like sucking cock. At first I only let guys I liked cum in my mouth. But unless their precum tasted bad, which only happened twice, I developed a liking to it.

There was a sense of accomplishment when I managed to get a guy off and felt his hot cum fill my mouth. At first I spat it out back in high-school. Then I would let it dribble out of my mouth on to my tits. But as I got used to the taste, I started swallowing a bit and found that I liked the sensation of it. The guys sure liked it, although most seemed to want to cum and found my swallowing just an add on to the festivities.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,950 Followers