Ah... Honey, We Have to Talk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swallowing their cum eventually led to taking their cocks down my throat. Again, I let that be something for guys I liked. But as time passed and I got older, I started liking the feel of a man's cock going past my tonsils and into my throat. I never let them force face-fuck me. Most of these young men had little control and could have choked me to death with their dicks if I let them. But as I started having older more experienced lovers, I found that they knew how to either let me control when their dick went in my throat, or they went in and out to give me time to breathe. Todd was one of those men.

By this point, we had progressed to me allowing him to hold my head and face fuck me. He liked plunging in and out past my tonsils, but he usually left that part until he was close to cumming. So it was that night that he stood as I licked and stroked his cock before taking it between my lips and over my tongue. His narrow head made it easier to suck him off and eventually take him past my mouth into my throat. I must have sucked him for about ten minutes, but it seemed longer for some reason that night. Or maybe it was as I knew this was supposed to be our last time.

Soon I let him take over the pace as his hands grasped the side of my head and he began face fucking me. His familiar strokes took his cock out of my throat and then back in. I had lost my gag reflex a couple of years back with the help of a divorced local I had met who was a good teacher. He had reconciled with his wife and remarried her ending our liaisons. I was glad for him, but I missed the good fucking sessions. Not until Todd came along had I had another good sex partner. It was a shame I had to give him up.

"I'm close," he said as I felt his shaft tense in my hands.

I let him deposit his cum down my throat letting it shoot into my stomach. After two jets of his stream, he let go of my head and I let him finish in my mouth. I now swallowed his ample load at my leisure. By the time he finished cumming I was ready for some relief of my own.

As he recovered and took a drink, passing me a glass, vodka and orange juice, it cleaned the aftertaste as I tore my jeans off and lay on the bed with legs spread.

"Time for you to pay for that blow job Todd," I said with a smirk.

Todd was not the best cunt licker I ever had. The honor went to the divorced guy as well. How the fuck did his wife let him slip from her fingers I'll never know. The bitch had found out how good he was during their divorce and managed to get him back before another woman snatched him up. I didn't because I only wanted the sex. And it had been the best I ever had. Even Todd didn't measure up to that guy. But right now, he was the best in the room, and I let him lick his way around my splayed slit from my cunt hole to my clit and back a few times. He eventually settled on my clit as he licked and sucked on it.

When his fingers started to probe my cunt, I knew I was close and let myself enjoy the sensations until I grunted and pushed my pelvis in to his face. My hands held his head over my mount as I spasmed and left my juices around his lips. When I settled down, he moved up and kissed me. I enjoyed the taste of me on his lips but placed a hand over my cunt to make sure he did not go in me without a rubber. He knew better, but he always tried to be sneaky.

I was on the pill, but I never let him or anyone else have me without protection. The last thing I needed was an STD or a pill failure and pregnancy. Accidents do happen in birth control. It never hurts to be careful if you want to have control of your life. I had only had a moment of drunken weakness where a guy managed to get in me without a condom. I spent the next three weeks until my period worried I might be pregnant. I promised myself I would never be that stupid again.

"Condom Todd," I said and saw him flinch. But he reached over to my purse on the bedside table and handed it to me.

The cheapskate knew I carried condoms in my purse and didn't bring any. Another reason why I didn't think he was worth holding on to. His selfishness had been manifesting itself recently. Since I only used him for sex, I had a tendency to ignore some of his faults. It happens when you are thinking with your clit or your dick and you are in your twenties.

Soon he had his cock seethed in latex and I nodded to him to go ahead. Without much ceremony, he moved closer and rubbed his head on my cunt lips. I was wet alright and ready. I was about to tell him to stop teasing me and get on with it when he pushed in me. In one stroke, half of him, the easy part, was in me.

The bastard knew how to use his dick. I have to give him that. He put in just enough the first time until the thick part of him filled and stretched my entrance. Then pulling back slightly, he began his onslaught to get the rest of it in me. To say his thick root didn't feel good going in would be a lie. It felt darned good. With each thrust, my sensitive cunt ring gave in more and more until he was deep in me hitting bottom. There was about an inch or so of him still out of me that he managed to push in as he continued fucking me and I adjusted to him. By now I was in the zone and enjoying that good feeling of being full and well fucked.

After a while of this, Todd turned my left leg over in front of him, so I was laying on my side and continued his pounding of me. This was a trick I picked up from divorce man. With my legs together, I felt more friction as his dick plunged in me. I could feel small burst of pleasure from the fucking every so often; what some call mini orgasms or minis. I lay back and enjoyed having more of those minis for a while. I could rub my clit for a good clitoral cum later.

That position led to me on my belly over two pillows as he fucked me straddling my legs. Which led to me being on my knees and taking it dogie style. That too brought some more mini orgasms that made me hornier still.

Before we were done and Todd had come again, we switched and had a few more positions for the night. I liked cowgirl as I could rub my clit on his groin, but he liked reverse so he could play with my ass. He could play with and look at it all he wanted, but he was not getting my ass tonight. I had let him have it once when we got a bit drunk together and my defenses crumbled. His recent attitude made me regret I had given that to him. In the future, I planned to give my back hole to whoever became my husband one day. But I let him finger it while I rode him and played with my clit.

It's how I came before Todd decided he wanted missionary again for his finish. He had been fucking me for a while now, so I knew he was close. Still he managed to fuck me for a few minutes until I managed a couple of mini-Os before he grunted and came inside his condom. He gave a few thrusts and moans and fell over the side.

At ease soldier!

This was pretty standard fair for us sexually. We varied it a bit, but I don't think I ever felt a closeness for him to take it up a notch.

We rested a bit and then took turns in the bathroom to pee and wash. Then I came back and drank some water. I wanted a clear head when we talked.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"Well Todd, all good things often come to an end," I replied reaching for my bra to put on.

"You mean us!" he asked surprised at first. Then he recovered. "Are you sure you want that?"

"I'm up for a promotion Todd," I replied. "And your knack for going after married military wives is a liability."

"A liability!" he asked indignantly. "I'm a liability to you now?"

"Not tonight you are not," I said. "Or I would not have come here. But I have been warned people know about you and I hooking up for booty call."

"I guess that's all I am to you?" he asked as if he was hurt by my cavalier definition of he and I.

"I told you from the start Todd," I said buttoning my top and reaching for my jeans. "Sex only. No complications or anything like it."

"Yeah," he replied. "I got it."

But there was dejection and disappointment in his tone of voice just then.

"Are we going to have a problem" I asked.

"Not for me?" he replied in a snide manner. I sensed the first signs of "a problem" alright.

I pulled up my jeans and buttoned them saying nothing as he lay naked on the bed. Stepping in my black heels I reached for my purse looking down where he lay. I could see he was not taking it well. This was not how I had wanted this to go, but by then I had been through a few brake ups and knew better.

It's not like we had a relationship to "brake-up" really. We were fuckbuddies. Not even friends with benefits. You have to be friends for that. We hardly talked about things as it was.

"Let's try and be civil at work OK?" I suggested on the way to the door. I turned to give him a good look. He had not moved since finding out the news of our parting ways. But he nodded silently to my request.

We avoided each other the next few days. Then the Captain called me in for a meeting and offered me the Supply and Support NCO slot. This girl was going places.

---------------------------------

The World - Fort Bragg, NC - Leila meets Jake

And then Jake Sloan showed up at the Unit and swept me off my feet.

There is no other way to say it or describe what happened. I saw Jake in his team dayroom and I just stood there staring at him like a dumb teenage girl who never saw a boy before. But then, you haven't seen Jake have you? I bet he hasn't described himself has he? I'm not surprised. The guy is a stud that could be on the cover of GQ and he thinks nothing of it. I mean he has the confidence of a man who knows he has it going on with himself and women. But. He doesn't lord it over people around him. Do you know what I mean by that?

I mean the piercing eyes. The full dark head of hair. The wide chest. The narrow waist. The tight ass. Those legs...It's like looking at a statue of an ancient god! And that face! Oh my Gawd...that mouth and jaw and lips. I need to stop, I'm getting wet. You men shut up! This is between us girls. What do you all know about what a good looking man is?

Not even Jake knows, and he is that man. How can you men be that good looking and not know? But then Ruben's wife Esmy, you know...Esmeralda? She has it figured out. She thinks there are men who know and act like they are all that. And then there are men who know and act like they are normal. The last are the keepers. Unless...unless it's for show. Oh you men drive us crazy!

Not all is bad crazy. I mean, I had a handle on men before Jake came along. I knew when to hold and when to fold, right? Then BAM! He shows up and I'm gushing like a teenager looking at him with dreamy eyes nodding all tongue tied. I was so stupid the first day I met him. I actually told him...get this.

"Be late and I'll leave with the first good looking guy that buys me a drink."

Can you believe that shit! Who says something like that to a guy like Jake? It's a miracle he didn't flip me off and find another woman. But I was lucky, and he agreed to meet me for drinks that night.

I can't describe it any other way but with a cliché. We clicked instantly. He made me feel like we had known each other for months rather than hours. I fell into the role of woman by his side and he as my man on my arm effortlessly. Within an hour, I wanted him to put me on a table, or over a table and fuck me. But I settled for staring into his dreamy eyes, face and mouth as we talked. We were talking but I was thinking things that would make a porn star cringe. When he licked his lips, I think I felt my clit twitch and a gush of wetness in my center.

I had to get him out of there.

"Jake, how about we leave and go somewhere quiet. What do you say?"

He looked at me then with this sexy gaze that still makes me skip a heartbeat to this day. His tantalizing grin should have been enough to get me to drop my panties for him, but it was those eyes that just melted me like putty. 'Mold me...mold me!' I thought.

"Where to?" he asked.

If he was another guy, I would have thought he was playing a coy teasing game with me. But Jake was still new to the area and was asking sincerely.

"Not the base housing Jake," I replied. "How about a motel room nearby?"

"Are you going to take advantage of a new guy in town?" he asked giving me a side glance. Bastard!

"You've made an impression," I replied, my turn to be honest.

I kind of started in the car actually. At a red light on the way, I reached over to feel his package while he drove. Then I did something I had not done since high school; I gave him road head!

"Oh...my...Gawd!" I heard him say as I unzipped him and let his cock come out.

Holy hell! It was thick and bigger than anything I had since... ever. I would later find out he was like eight inches long. Don't get me wrong, I have never been a size whore. But Jake's cock was too impressive for me not to do a double take. It wasn't the length as the shape and thickness of it. It pulsed in my hands and I gushed.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"Not at all," I said trying to act like I had it under control.

I snaked my tongue over it licking the shaft and head a few times before engulfing it. He filled my mouth so well. His cum tasted both sweet and salty at the same time. I started to bob my head...

Someone beeped their horn behind us, and Jake managed to move past the intersection. I was too busy trying to get that monster in my mouth to giggle or laugh. One thing for certain, I would have to adjust my deepthroating to take his cock in my throat. Taking it in my mouth was a challenge in that position.

It was like a movie. You know how one minute the actors are making eye contact and then next they are alone in a room attacking each other? Well, it took us about twenty minutes from the bar to the motel room; blow job included. Then I raped him.

So now, we were in our room and I once again went down on him. Only this time I would not be deterred by size. He had made an impression on me and I wanted to return the favor. I pumped his shaft with one hand and fondled his balls with the other, but it was my tongue that got him going when I licked under his head. I realized that deepthroating him would be something to work up to, so I took his head and one more inch in my mouth before latching on to him with my lips and starting to bob up and down.

He gasped but kept himself under control as I ministered to his lovely cock. Cock my ass! This was a DICK!

Still, it was our first time and we wanted more from each other than oral. About five minutes since we entered the room, he pulled me up and finished stripping me bare. I knew he wanted to fuck me. I was about to say that we needed a condom but he produced one himself. What a boy-scout! Be prepared right? Or was that from Lion King?

I thought we would hit the bed, but the wall was closer to him it seemed. In seconds, Jake backed me up on it and pulled on the back of my thighs and ass. Getting the hint, I jumped up and locked my legs around his strong thighs. It took him another second to raise that flagpole of a cock and bring it to my wet entrance. Then I gasped!

Jakes cock was thicker than Todd's or any other guy that had been in me. I compared him to Todd because that was the last man I had been with. It's a woman thing; work with me. There had been another guy as thick, but he had not even been six inches long. I remembered that guy stretching the shit out of me. But nothing prepared me for Jake's cock. He had to short stroke me for a while for my body to adjust to him. Even though I was dripping wet, I was just not used to something that wide. I swear he was as thick as my wrist. It took him about ten slow strokes, going in a little deeper with each, before he got it in me enough to hit bottom. There were at least two inches left on the outside, which I was afraid he would try to force in me.

I was new to Jake and didn't know if he would be gentle or an animal. I needn't have worried. As soon as he hit my depth limit, he pulled back and gave it to me again, and again...and more without hurting me. I held on for dear life and tried not to grunt too loudly. But I moaned...no, I grunted every other stroke it seemed, deep low groans. Kind of between whore and slut like. But I was groaning.

In minutes, my trusty vagina ring adjusted to his girth. I was now taking him with minimum effort. My lubrication increased as my thick pussy froth came between us. Him not forcing it in me too deep allowed me to enjoy his thickness. I was starting to have mini orgasms just from his fucking me. It felt so good as I held on to his strong shoulders that I got lost in it and had to be snapped out from my reverie when he walked me to the bed.

The next hour was incredible. I was used to men cumming quicker. But that was no problem with Jake. An hour or more later and he was still going. His cock plunging and invading my wet flesh hole that seemed to have been made just for him. Changing positions and speed of fucking, he gave me a thorough going over and then some. He still had not cum once to my three before I asked for a latrine break; I mean bathroom.

"Are you OK?" I heard him ask.

Am I OK! Fuck no I wasn't OK. I had met this guy that kept hitting all the right spots with me on the list of what a man should be. Still, I tried not to let the great sex cloud my judgement. But hell...I wanted more of him.

And more I received. Another hour later and I started to think he was edging to impress me. But I saw no evidence of it. He just kept going like some futuristic male fuck robot. I was amazed at his control. I couldn't count how many mini orgasms I had from fucking. And I had three more clitoral orgasms from his mouth and fingers. My last orgasm was while I rode him cowgirl and rubbed my clit on his groin.

"Do you ever cum?" I asked.

"Eh..." I heard him hesitate. "I do, but it takes me some time."

"Damn Jake, this is impressive."

"Thanks, but it can be annoying on my end," he said as he kept fucking me.

"How so?" I asked. "It's fucken incredible..."

"So I'm told," he replied without being convincing.

I realized that it must be a condition for him and didn't want to push the issue just then and hurt his feelings...or ruin the moment. Instead, I held on to him from below, raised my hips up to him and focused on making our fucking feel as good as possible.

"Yeah baby," I urged him. "Fuck me...yeah...oh..."

I felt him respond to me which made me more aroused if possible. He picked up the pace and I saw his jaw clench and heard him grunt. It was a moan at first, but it turned in to a loud grunt...almost a roar. His powerful legs pile-drove his groin into mine. I don't remember when it happened, but he had shoved all eight inches of him in! I could feel his cock head deep inside rearranging me past my cervix, feeling another mini orgasm sneaking up. And then he held me tight and groaned one last time as I felt his thighs tense and spasm.

"Yeah baby," I hissed. "In me...give it to me..."

What made it special was how Jake eventually came. By this point, my pussy and his cock were good friends already. But it wasn't just the good feeling of him pumping in and out of my wet cunt that did it. His touch felt special. His kiss felt special. And more than that, looking into his soulful eyes, I realized this was a moment I would remember the rest of my life.

I held on to him with both my arms and legs not wanting to let go. Inside I was mush. How had this man taken me from just a first date to...what? It scared me that I was even thinking this way.

"You drew it out of me," he said in what seemed a surprised look on his handsome but tired face. "Just hearing you urge me on did it. Wow...that's..."