Ah... Honey, We Have to Talk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a screen door with a lock on it, so I instinctively did not have any sense of fear opening it. My 9mm automatic was in a holster hanging high near the door and I could reach it in seconds if I had to. So I opened the door.

Todd Fucken Manson!

How had he gotten home? What was he doing there? At least he was alone and not with a service death notification team.

"Hi Leila," he said. "You sure are a sight for sore eyes."

"Why are you back from the Sandbox Todd?" I asked. "Is the whole unit back early?"

I was thinking of my husband. Was he home? The last thing I needed was for Jake to see Todd on our doorstep.

"My team took casualties in a mission and we were sent home. I just got done going to notify Sergeant Marzetti's family."

"Joe Marzetti got killed! Oh my God!" I blurted out in shock.

"Yeah, his wife is a mess. So are his kids."

We stared at each other for a few seconds. I could tell he was upset and probably had needed to talk to someone he felt close to or had at one point. But then my mind went to Jenny and him.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked back under control of myself.

"Just checking on how you are and wanted to touch base Leila. We were close once..."

"We were fuck buddies once Todd. We were not...close. I told you from the start. It was just sex with you and me. Why can't you understand?"

"I do understand Leila. Its you that don't understand."

"I understand you want me to cheat on Jake who I thought was your friend and fuck you behind his back. Did I misstate facts?"

"I am not going to deny it Leila. I have no qualms about what I am asking. Like you said: Just sex."

"No way Todd. Just go to Jenny and she'll take care of you. Or one of your slut wives. I'm sure you have a list."

"For one, Jenny is busy at the moment. I can't get a hold of her. Her roommate says she went out of town with some guy."

"You go around on her, so I you're upset she is as well?" I challenged him.

He scoffed.

"No. I guess not. But..."

"Go home Todd," I said. "It's not happening with us."

"Maybe not today," he said. "But one day you will cave in and I will be there Leila. I'll be there."

As soon as he turned and walked away, I shut the door and placed my back on it getting control of myself; or trying to. I may have turned him away, but his presence at my doorstep had been hard to take. My cunt was burning with mindless need for cock. He had been so close. Even as I rejected him, I had stollen glances at his crotch.

But I had not succumb to his advance. I had not succumb to my desires and weakness of my flesh. I had not... No. Not physically. But in my mind, I had thought of it and... wanted it. Not him. But it. IT. I had wanted it to happen. And in my shame I had fallen on my knees and cried for my failure and weakness.

My sleep was fitful. I woke three times sweaty and aroused. Each time I masturbated to completion frantically. My fingers rubbing my clit in a mechanical circular motion as I jabbed my dildo in my cunt. My mind a jumble of erotic thoughts of past, fantasy and porn memories. I knew I was loosing it, but no longer cared. In the privacy of my bedroom I came hard groaning and hissing almost in anger at how my body ached with its needs. I had never been this way before and should have scared me. But I came and again fell asleep to repeat it all over again.

Early in the morning, I dreamt of being in a foggy alley. In the distance I could hear sounds of sex. Bodies slapping. Lips smacking. Cunts and cocks sloshing. Smacks on asses. Moans. Sighs. Grunts. A cacophony of erotic sounds calling me to find them. I looked down to find my body naked. My breasts were sweaty with nipples erect and red from arousal. My fingers reached between my legs to find my cunt dripping with my wetness. As I walked I rubbed my clit. My other hand reached behind me to find my crack and tease my rosebud. Using lubricant from my sex, I rubbed my butthole and let it accept my finger to the second knuckle. I heard myself grunt and the sound reverberated on the alley walls.

In the distance I could hear sounds of a man breathing hard rhythmically. His breathing synchronized with the sounds of two bodies slapping together. Sounds of a woman moaning with him.

I reach them and see them through the fog. Their bodies intertwined in the form of an alien vision. Legs everywhere, arms grasping and hands fondling. I can't see their faces. I have to see their faces. Then I see another man next to them. He is watching the man and woman fucking and masturbating.

"I'm fucking your wife," I sense the man say to the masturbating man who nods vigorously and replies. "Yes, fuck her...fuck her."

Then I see the face. His face...no his faces. They change, morphing into the faces of men I know. Ruben, Sgt Anders, Sgt Ayalla, Sgt Smithers, the Captain...Jake! Jake is fucking the woman taunting the man next to him. His face too morphs into many faces. All faces of men I know from the unit. And the woman changes too.

Esmy, Ayalla's wife Linda, Anders' wife Gloria, Esmy! Then its Jenny...Jake is fucking Jenny again. He is fucking her hard with teeth bared holding her down above her armpits, her arms above her head. Legs spread knees raised framing his body. His ass raising and falling as his monstrous cock plunges in and out of Jenny's wet cunt and the other women's cunt as their cunt froth drips around his shaft and trails down their asshole.

The masturbating man is looking at them with shame, anxiety and jealousy combined. Yet he continues to stroke his cock and alternates looking between their legs and at his wife's face.

"I'm fucking your wife," the men say to masturbating man.

"He is fucking me honey," the women say.

"Yes, fuck my wife," the masturbating men say in a bizarre cuckold porn ritual.

"What about me?" I hear my self-groan in between stroking my clit and asshole.

"Go fuck my wife asshole," the morphing men say to masturbating man. "And you better do a good job."

Masturbating man can't decide what to do. Stay and watch his wife get fucked and react to the men fucking her or come and fuck me. I want him to. I need a good fucking. But he keeps staring at the fucking men as they morph from man to man's face. His wife grunting now begging them to fuck her harder and faster. The sounds of their fucking taunting me and masturbating man. Why wont he come to me? Am I not good enough? Why is Jake fucking his wife and not me?

"Yes...yes!" the wives cry and moan under the men. "This is the best fuck I ever had!"

And masturbating man surrenders to the sights and sounds abandoning me and my needs.

"I need fucking too!" I cry, but no one hears me or cares as the men keep morphing and fucking. The masturbating men jacking off...

"FUCK ME!" I scream and jump up awake on the bed sweating and gasping. My fingers have been probing my cunt and rubbing my clit. In my dream I never came and now I try to make up for it...but I realize that is not going to be enough and as I keep rubbing and switch over to a dildo, I am now crying...sobbing.

------------------------------------------

The World - Fort Bragg, NC - Leila; a moment of weakness and strength.

I'm headed home from school like a robot. Somehow I managed to take some notes in class. Halfway through it, I was barely paying attention. When the professor writes something on the board, I take my things and rush out before he can see me leave.

Running to the minivan, I close the doors and go to the back seat where the baby seats are. In between I find refuge and pull my skirt up. My dildo is there, and I use it to fuck myself as I rub my clit. I cum in very few minutes and get back up front to drive.

Its later; dinner time. The doorbell rings. I open the door with the screen door locked to find Todd Fucken Manson there again. The conversation is a variation of the day before. I am dripping wet and need his cock, but I remain strong and again I send him packing.

More dildo fucking. More finger banging and now I am sticking my smaller dildo up my ass. The dreams are similar, but different. Again I wake and repeat the day as before. Check on the babies, feed them, change them, dress them. Quick shower, quick make up and out the door to daycare. Off to college. Park and run to my class. Notes, listen, notes...run out to the van. Masturbate between the seats. Pick up kids and be ready for Todd to ring the bell again.

This goes on for five days. I am at the end of my tether. My cunt is now constantly aroused. The more I assault it, the more it is hungry. It's a monster living between my legs and begs for food. Only one kind of food.

Its 1800 hours. Six in the evening. The doorbell rings and I once again open the door.

"How are you today Leila," Todd asks. Only this time he is not sneering or mocking me.

"Same as yesterday," I manage to reply. But I know I am worse.

"Do you need help?" he asks.

He knows. He knows! My body is betraying me, and he can smell my aroused and wet sex. Bad pussy...bad pussy...stop it my mind tries to say loosing the battle. My eyes keep staring at Todd who stares back.

"Let me help you," I hear his say, but my mind is in battle with my wonton cunt. My cunt is winning and my hand sides with my pussy. It twitches. The rest of my body takes sides. It's a battle my mind is trying to win but is overwhelmed. My right hand is now openly in revolt reaching for the screen door latch. Todd sees it and his eyes follow it up. He is nodding to me.

"That's the girl," he encourages my body, but he doesn't know my mind is fighting against him. My arm and hand are with my cunt, but my legs are not. One tries to move back, but the other fails me and moves forward.

"Yes," Todd says in a near demonic voice to my hand. "Open it. Yes. You know you want it."

My brain has all but lost the battle as my hand finds the latch and my traitorous fingers open it.

Todd is in the apartment in a flash. I gasp in panic as he enters, and his hands are everywhere on me at once. My ass, my tits, my thighs. I retreat in panic. My pussy is laughing at me.

"I won! I won!" It taunts my brain. "I'm gonna get laid...yippee!"

My body lets Todd maul my tits and rip my blouse. I can see him doing it as in a movie from above. One of my hands joins my brain in trying to fend him off. But Todd is too strong. He pushes it away and I retreat into the kitchen. His lips find mine. They are on fire. Mine are on fire. His tongue invades my mouth making my pussy tingle and clench.

"Give up, I want to get laid," my cunt monster says. "I want to be fed. I need to EAT..."

My mind in a last gasp effort gains control of my left hand and reaches for...

"Back the fuck off me!" I hear myself say with the mind's voice. And my hand slashes the knife in front of deranged Todd's face.

He backs away as my mind manages to wrest control from all my body parts. They obey Mind like children who misbehaved against their parent. All but my nipples and cunt. They fight until the end begging for Todd to play with them.

"Get the fuck out!" I say in a guttural voice staring at his eyes wildly. "Get out! GET OUT!"

Todd panics and runs out of my place. The babies are now crying, and I am in a state as I breathe hard with teeth bared. When a neighbor and her husband enter our place out of concern, I turn the blade toward them.

"Its just us Leila," the wife says. "Barb and Jerry. You know us. Jerry, see if that asshole is out there still."

But from the sound of tires squealing, I know Todd and his red F150 truck are gone. Jerry still runs after him and I hear him telling another man that the guy tried to rape me. The mumble in concern and anger asking if anyone saw his plates.

"Tell them to relax and stop. Don't call the police. He didn't rape me."

"But..." Barb tries to say.

"I can't have my husband come back and find out. He will kill him and then my man will be in prison. Call them off," I beg. "Please!"

While I put on a different blouse, Barb calms her husband and the men down. They are livid. Two are military and see in me their wives being attacked and want to teach Todd a lesson. But I know better. I know I let him in. I was weak and a failure.

When Barb comes in, Jerry stays at the door confused.

"Its OK, I tell them. I'm going to book tickets to go back home to my parents," I say.

But I can't find any for the next day, so I pack everything in the van and start driving. It's a twelve hour trip, but I have to make stops. But I am calm. Along the way I call Angie.

"Hi Leila," she answers. "How are you?"

"Good, and not good mom," I reply calling her mom for the first time.

"What's wrong hun?" she asks concerned. I hear someone talking to her, but Angie tells him to leave. I can tell she is at work.

"Sorry if it's a bad time?" I apologize.

"Never you mind," she says. "Talk to me. What's wrong."

I tell her everything and she listens until I finish. And I mean EVERYTHING.

"Look, the important thing is that you didn't do anything," she reassures me.

But I am crying on the phone as I drive. The babies are asleep, and I can't stop. I will stop when they are awake.

"Mom," I sob. "I let him in. I was weak...I was weak."

"Its OK baby," Angie says to soothe me as if I am her real daughter. "Listen. You pull in the first motel you can find on the road and wait for me. You are not that far out. I will come get you and we'll drive up there together. Do you hear me?"

I agree and do as she says. Two hours later, I see her SUV pull up at the parking lot. She is not alone. There is a man with her. He is in a suit, is bald, slim and has sunglasses on. I open the door carefully after I realize my mother in law is in charge and the man is listening to her. She waves to me and tells him to drive her car back.

Their hands touch briefly, and I see her look at him as a lover would a man. He nods, says something before he takes the keys and leaves taking her SUV back to Fayetteville.

"Where's my gran babies Leila?" she askes and runs in to see them laying on a blanket on the floor babbling as babies do. "You can tell me on the way."

We drive taking turns and the other watches the babies. On the way we talk. Shamefully I tell her everything again. I tell her who Todd is and was to me. I tell her how weak I was and how I managed to stop it before he fucked the shit out of me as he had promised to do so many times.

"Lets take you to your parents," she says in the end. "You will be safe there."

"I can't hide there forever Mom," I respond still feeling sorry or myself.

"Oh shut up!" Angie finally says. "You got horny, you got weak, you almost got laid and you didn't. Poor you, missed out on a good fuck did you?"

Stunned I stare back at her.

"But I almost..."

"Look girl," she says. "The bottom line is you didn't. But...you almost did, because your man. My son left you alone to fend off the hounds and wolfs alone. And much longer than my husband used to do with me. How long did you hold out?"

"Four months plus," I reply. "But I gave in in the end."

"No you didn't. You stopped it. I never went as long as you did. Yes I took the separations for years, but I never had one this long. In the end you were stronger than me."

She did her best to console me on the drive up and in the end I gave in and agreed to her. She was the only person helping me and I was not going to argue with her. I was thankful and appreciative of her concern and support. But inside me, I knew it had been my fault and that I had let this happen. I had practically cheated on Jake. As I turned away and looked out the window, I knew I was a cheating slut and weak.

My pussy, angry at me still for denying it the cock it craved reminded me that it still had needs. I crossed my legs and rocked them back and forth. The hood of my clit and my thighs worked together to help me reach a small orgasm that I barely managed to mask.

"I had those urges for years Leila," Angie said as she drove. "Years. I offered Randy to fuck other women in a swinger club if he no longer found me attractive and he blew me off. What man turns down free strange pussy? He no longer wanted me. He was practically telling me to go get it elsewhere. We could have had fun and stayed together. Instead he broke the rules of our marriage."

I turned to look at her incredulously. This was the woman who admitted to me that she had cheated on her husband repeatedly for years. And now she was blaming him for it? I said nothing, but she must have a sixth sense because she read my mind quite accurately.

"You are thinking I must have some nerve to say such a thing right?" she said looking at me briefly. "But its true. We took vows alright Leila. Just as you and Jake did. Only my husband broke the deal and withheld affection and sex from me. See my dear. Sex is part of the deal of marriage. We say and swear to be everything to each other. Lover, friend, all of it. And if one of us backs off giving the other less and less, they have broken the deal. If you withhold love from Jake or he for you, he broke the deal. Broke the vows. Well, that's what Randy did to me. He was supposed to be my everything.

"I gave him more sex than the average woman does. I gave him every hole on my body, and he refused it time after time after time. He is the one who broke our vows and decided for me that I was to have less sex if any. That I was to have bad sex when ever he decided it was time to. He decided that alone. I wasn't given a choice. When I talked to him he just listened and then left the room.

"Well, if he won't fuck me. Then fuck him," she said with anger and finality. "I don't care what people think. I spent over ten years with him that way. Ten years of sexual humiliation.

"But in spite of it all, I still loved and love him. I stupidly thought that if I stuck around long enough he would wake up and change. In the end I just lost any respect for him. What man ignores his wife's needs. If you did that to Jake, it would serve you right if he cheated on you."

I continue to listen as this woman was giving me an education in failed marriage and then some. In my mind I asked how Randy had turned Angie down for sex? I had tried talking to him, but he had rebuffed me. Still, I had not given up on getting his side of the story. When I returned, I planned to and not take no for an answer.

Angie drove me to my parents. But on the way she called someone on her cell.

"I'll be in Cincinnati tonight...yes. Just listen...I'm driving up. Now if you ever want to come near this sweet pussy of mine you get there ahead of me and get us a good room with a mice big bathtub...yes I know your hands can do wonders...just do it and text me where to go meet you."

She was arranging a tryst. No. She was single now. She was arranging for a date with a man she knew. At least I thought it was a man.

---------------------------

The World - Westchester, Ohio - Leila waiting or Jake.

Now my husband is on his way here and I am waiting for him to arrive at the Northern Kentucky airport serving Cincinnati. I know that I have to come clean with him about everything. There is not going to be any holding back. Not if he and I are to last as a couple.

He knows about his parents splitting up. His mother had a talk with him earlier and apparently his father as well. I can't wait to hear that part of the story.

I've had time to think and talk to my dad about Randy. He told me that Mom and he had trouble ten years before which is why the separated. While their story had to wait for another time, dad let me know how hard it can be for a man to even acknowledge that his woman had let another man in her body. It shocked me to think that my mom had a lover other than my father. The way they carried on after their breakup you would think they were more in love than ever.