All Comments on 'Akila and Leya'

by Idiap

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
swimminglyswimminglyalmost 2 years ago

Such a good story that it's hard to believe this is the first one published by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More pls

IdiapIdiapalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much swimmingly I really appreciate the kind words! You're the first person to leave any sort of feedback on it so far, I was starting to get discouraged. I have plans for sequels but I'm not sure if I'm going to end up writing anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your diction and your descriptions of things. You're painting some lovely characters, and have a nice amount of build-up!

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyalmost 2 years ago

Please continue. It would be a shame to leave such a good beginning without further exploration. What happens with these two. :)

DragosLoveDragosLovealmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this, but I do think you should see about getting help with editing. Tense felt confusing and awkward. Pronoun choice was inconsistent. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was great!

EncntctEncntctalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding first effort, keep it up. I love these two and would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maaaaaaaaaannnnnn this was great. It's so sad that you've given up on continuing this, because I loved it and would've loved to see more of these two

IdiapIdiap11 months agoAuthor

The second chapter has actually been written and finished for a while now. I just can't be bothered with the busy work of editing it. It's a slow process and I'm real bad at it, as you can see from this chapter. I'll post it eventually but in the meantime if you want to read the unedited draft of the second chapter send me an email and I will share it with you.

socielitesocielite7 months ago

what is ur email? i'd like to read 2nd ch.

IdiapIdiap7 months agoAuthor

Idiap@protonmail.com, you can also contact me through my profile page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous