Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to get my cock satisfied and relieved from this horny day that had past." I thought to myself.

I escaped slowly from her back and I carried her to her bedroom. After lifting the sheet and cover from her bed, I gently put her on the bed and covered her. She was tired and I could see that so I didn't want to wake her up just because I wanted to fuck. When I turned off the light and walked to the door she called me...

"Alex? Where are you going? Don't you want me?"

"Sis, you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up, go to sleep anyway because you look tired. I will be fine and don't ever doubt if I want you...because I do!"

"Then show me how much you want me..." she said and turned on her night stand light then uncovered herself before taking off her sweat pants and panties at once. She sat at the edge of the bed and spread her legs for me to see her pussy. I just love the sight of her pussy with the hair that is well trimmed and cut around her labia giving me a "show" to get hornier than I already was. At last I was going to relieve all this tension!

I walked towards her and kneeled in front of her and kissed my way from her thighs to her genitals and when I was about to touch her labia I would jump on the other side and kiss her other thigh and back to her pussy. But I wouldn't actually touch it and I could feel her discomfort and anticipation for me to take it in my mouth. Lifting her shirt, I licked my way to her breasts and she helped me by removing it, leaving her tits to my pleasure. I sucked on her nipples from left to right and down to her pussy. When I decided to take her clit in my mouth she grabbed my head and kept it hard on her wet labia. I could smell that horny aroma that was intoxicating and the taste of her juices were thick and delicious. I fucked her with my tongue and rubbed her clit with my finger.

"Oh Alex, I am going to cum...don't stop!" That moment I stopped and with a fast move I lowered my sweatpants and pushed my cock in her HOT WET PUSSY and fucked her as fast as I could, knowing that I wasn't going to last long with all this foreplay with Alexandra and the other "girls" that appeared all of a sudden in my life simultaneously, and she was moaning very loud bringing me to the edge...

"Aaaahhhh...Fuck I am cuming Alex...Fuck me like that...."

I could feel her pussy pulsing on my cock and I shot my seed into her womb once again without stopping. I didn't even slow down my pace and kept fucking her as hard as I could, trying to overcome the sensitivity of my cock that was throbbing inside her moaning out louder than her. And then she came one more time and wrapped her legs around my back tight and stopped me from fucking her...

"Oh my god Alex, I came twice in less than a minute. I cannot believe this...I love you!" She pulled my head close to hers and kissed me passionately. We exchanged saliva for a while and then we looked at each other and it felt again like the first time we made love here in our basement.

I knew that moment that it was going to go very far and about the consequences...just screw them, I really don't care. I am in love with Alexandra and I will take my chances and I know she will too. But will I be able to hold back on the temptations that were surrounding me? Will I hurt the only person I have never hurt before and love so much?

I could feel my cock subsiding from its erection and my cum mixed with hers gave me a feeling of closeness that I can't describe. I got up and she just put on her panties and sweat pants while my cum was running out of her pussy.

"Don't you wanna take a shower and clean up Alexandra?"

"Clean up from what? I want your cum in me, it feels so good and it makes me horny just by the thought. I love it when you cum inside me. I can shower in the morning. Come on let's sleep together in my bed, we won't have this option when mom and dad come back."

I pulled up my sweat pants and got under the covers with her. She kissed me briefly a few times and closed her eyes with her face close to mine. She held my hands and I closed my eyes too. I fell asleep very quickly.

I don't really know what time it was when we fell asleep but when I woke up it was just past 11 AM and Alexandra was still sleeping with my hands in hers since last night. I could feel them moist and sweating. I got out of her grip slowly trying not to wake her up and headed to the bathroom where I emptied my bladder. I decided to take a shower when I felt Alexandra's hands from behind grabbing my cock and playing slowly and skillfully with it and helping me strain the last drops of urine and that made me even more hornier than before.

"Alexandra, your hands are so great! My cock is already hard and ready for you."

"My pussy is wet and needs you to fuck her hard and cum inside her again. "

"I want to cum inside your pussy too Alexandra...I love cumming in your pussy! It makes me cum hard."

"So what are you waiting for Alex, my pussy is ready for you!" referring to her pussy as "her" made the game even more intimate.

She turned me around and she was completely naked! The site of her naked body and her dirty talking was bringing me to my limits. But I didn't want to cum so fast this time. I got undressed quickly and kissed her violently and then I would pull away and kiss gently. I played with her for a while and I think she liked it because she was moaning in ecstasy. She was getting louder and louder and my cock was raging to get inside her. So I picked her up and she opened her legs to give me entrance to her "Hot nest" that was already on fire. Once I was as deep as possible, I held her on my cock holding her ass cheeks and she was rubbing my ass with her feet.

She is something else when it comes to fucking; she is the queen of sex. It doesn't matter that she has no experience, but she expresses her sexuality anyway without holding back and that is what makes a woman hot in bed. No shame to do anything with her lover while using every part of her body! What a lucky guy I am!

Then I sat on the toilet and kissed her without moving enjoying the warmth of her vaginal channel surrounding my throbbing cock.

Then she took the lead and begun to fuck me while I held her ass and made sure that she landed hard every time she came down. She fucked me hard but not as fast as I was able to fuck her. But I liked that because it would take me longer to cum and she would build up her orgasm slowly and enjoy this morning fuck in the bathroom.

"Oh...your cock is throbbing Alex...I love the way you get hard for me"

"Fuck my cock Alexandra...fuck me hard and cum on me...cum on my cock that is hard for you..."

"Suck my nipples Alex...Suck them..." She grabbed her breasts while she was fucking me and put them on my face and I sucked them and bit them in turns. I kissed her breasts all over while she pounded on me. Then I brought my hand to her mouth and she sucked on my thumb getting it all wet, and then I took it in my mouth and made sure it was wet enough and I looked at her in the eyes while my hand found its way to her clit.

After about a dozen strokes around her clit she started to spasm around my cock while she was cumming....

"A...l...e...x I am...cum...ing..." she couldn't make out her words completely as she was cumming and that is when I grabbed her ass cheeks once again with my hands and stood up. She was still cumming and I started fucking her so hard and fast she was shivering and cumming on me like crazy...

I had found Alexandra's button...I knew how to make her have multiple orgasms and I could make her go crazy and squirt all over my cock.

"Oh...Ah...Yes. Again..." was all she could say and I loved every moment of it. I mean I was so good at giving pleasure to a woman in such a short time. All I had to do is see what she liked and keep doing it and not to focus on my orgasm.

"Tell me how much you like to fuck me Sis, tell me what you want me to do..." I said while slowing my pace.

"Alex, I am cumming again, I love your cock...I love you...this is amazing...you are amazing...Oh..." she gasped and she started squirting all over my cock and that was the point where I stopped holding back and shot my seed in her womb once again.

"I am cumming inside you Sis, I'm cumming..."

"Yeeeeeessss...cum in my pussy..." She cried out while I was shooting in her soaking wet pussy. Her words once again triggered me to cum violently. It is so fucking arousing to have a woman begging you to cum inside her pussy, especially if it was your own sister!

The floor was once again a mess, just like in the kitchen last night but do you think that we really cared about this?

After a long relaxing shower with kisses and hugs we got out and we wiped the floor with our towels once we dried up. You could smell the fucking that took place in the bathroom and we would have to take care of that before our parents get back and start suspecting anything.

"Alexandra, you know I have to go over to Mrs. Jones and help her out with the heavy stuff she wants to put up in the attic. I forgot to tell you that last night because we got carried away."

"Do you really have to go? I don't like the way she looks at you Alex...I have seen her before and she has a thing for you."

"She does? Come on Alexandra, she is mom's best friend. Would she do something that would probably make mom angry?" I asked as if I didn't notice her last night.

"If she touches you, I will beat her up!" Alexandra seemed to be jealous about me going!

"Are you jealous, sis?"

"...No, but I don't want to lose you!" she said in a sad tone.

I pulled her naked body on mine and kissed her passionately trying to assure her that there was nothing to fear.

"Alexandra, don't worry about me! I will take care of this, OK? Don't you trust me?"

"I do, but I don't trust her or any other girl that has the "HOTS" for you! I know that guys could get carried away with a good looking pussy if they have the chance regardless that they may regret it later!"

She started crying and I couldn't stop her and didn't know what to do. Then it came to me...

"Alexandra, why don't you come with me? That way she won't be able to do anything since you will be there!"

She smiled and I wiped her tears away, while she agreed by nodding her head to my suggestion.

We had a quick sandwich for breakfast and we left together around 1230 to go to Mrs. Jones. We rang her door bell and the door opened instantly as if she was standing behind it. She was wearing a short skirt that really made her a hottie for her age. Her breasts were definitely without a bra and her nipples were clearly visible. I am glad that Alexandra came with me because I think I would have had a hard time. She didn't show that she was disappointed that Alexandra was with me.

"Hey you two, glad you both were able to come. I have a delicious cake that I made and want you to try it. I think personally it is the best I have ever made."

"Sure Mrs. ... I mean Judy, correcting myself as she insisted."

"I see you remembered..." Mrs. Jones said looking at Alexandra "I told him to call me Judy because the Mrs. Jones makes me feel old and you should call me Judy too, Alexandra. And you both are 18 now and adults."

"I don't know if my mom is going to like that but OK, Judy. I guess you are right though. We are not underage anymore." Alexandra replied.

"It will be just fine. Come on in you two, let's go to the living room and have some cake and chat for a while." Mrs. Jones ordered us.

We sat in the living room and Alexandra was sitting next to me on the couch while Mrs. Jones was sitting right across on the love seat and her thighs were tight together as if she was trying to hide something. We talked about school, teachers, sports, college and then...

"Alex, do you have a girlfriend?" Judy asked.

"Not really!"

"What do you mean?"

"There are some girls that want to get involved with me but I have more on my mind right now for that kind of stuff" I couldn't say I was fucking my sister of course.

"That is smart of you not to look for something to tie you down. What about you, Alexandra?"

"I don't think I want to discuss my personal life with anyone but for the record I am single too."

"Don't get defensive on me, I am just interested in you two, after all I know you both from your crib"

After another 10-15 minutes of chatting, she asked me if I was ready to help her take up the heavy boxes in the Attic.

"Can you take the dishes to the kitchen while I go with Alex to the attic, Alexandra? Just rinse them and put them in the dishwasher that is completely empty at the moment. It won't take us more than 5-10 minutes." Mrs. Jones asked my sister.

"Sure..." my sister agreed and gave me a strange look as if she didn't like the idea of leaving me alone with Judy up in the attic.

So I followed Mrs. Jones upstairs and I could see her naked thighs all the way up her...Oh my God, she is not wearing panties. Not very clear but I am sure that she is not wearing any on purpose. When we got to her bedroom door where she walked in and then in a big walk in closet.

In the closet on the Ceiling was the attic door with a string hanging down. She reached up to grab it and her shirt was stretched up giving me a view of her belly that was not bad for her age, I would say sexy indeed when I saw the bottom of her huge breasts peaking under her shirt.

I mean this woman is a mature hottie for sure and I was staring a bit mesmerized from the firmness of the skin that I was able to see. There were no stretch marks or sign of cellulite and that made her even sexier.

"Alex, you have to close the closet door for me to pull the door and the ladder down." She smiled and looked satisfied when she noticed the bulge in my pants that I wasn't able to hide, knowing that she can be attractive to a young guy like me.

So I closed the door and I was now even more curious to what she was planning next. She pulled the ladder down which was now blocking the closet door and started to climb up slowly looking at me in the eyes with a tease in them. Then she looked up and continued climbing and I was just staring at her pussy that was indeed naked to my eyes. I followed her after and when I got half way she stopped me...

"Alex, there are two boxes that are a bit heavy at the corner, can you bring them up here?"

"Sure Judy!"

I went back down and picked up the first box that wasn't really heavy at all but just a bit bulky and I climbed back in the attic. It was a very big attic and it had a bed as well, but I didn't really think that anyone would be sleeping up here.

"Put the box right here Alex and the other one on top" she guided me.

On the second trip up with the final box, when I set the box on top, I felt relief that it was over and almost bit my tongue when I turned to look at Judy...

"There you go Judy I am glad I could help..." I lost my breath when I saw her lying on the bed with her legs spread out wide giving me a "show" of her pussy. It was trimmed around her labia...the blondest pussy I have seen in any porn or magazine. But what made me stare was her labia. The large thick labia...I wanted to jump on the bed and take them in my mouth. Then she began playing with her clit and looking at me like she had done this before with me!

"Alex, I know you don't want to get tied down with any girl this moment but you can fuck me without having to promise me anything. I can see that you like what you see and you can have it whenever you like. You can fuck my pussy anytime you want, of course when my husband and son are not around. You can fuck my tits if you like that too" lifting her shirt completely and revealing me her glorious huge knockers that any man would love to rub in between.

My mouth was opened and I had forgotten completely about Alexandra at that point. She pulled me close and I didn't do anything to stop her. Sitting in front of the bed with her legs spread she rubbed my cock and I just loved it. Why wouldn't I or any other man not?

"I wish you came by yourself Alex, you would be fucking my horny pussy this moment." She said unbuttoning and taking my cock out of my jeans.

"My God...your cock is so beautiful and hard" ...and she took it in her mouth and gave it a few strokes and then she pulled me down on her, rubbing my cock on her pussy. Rubbing up and down and placing it in her opening. Then grabbing my ass she shoved my cock completely in her pussy. It was tight as Alexandra's and it was very hot and wet and really felt great.

"Alex, you like my pussy that is wet for your cock? I have been thinking about this moment for a while. You don't know how much I struggled not to show you anything because of your mother."

"Judy...your pussy is so hot and it feels great but Alexandra is downstairs and she may hear us" That is when I came to my senses.

"How about you go home with your sister and come back later and fuck me as long as you like to? I can only imagine how it will feel when you are squirting your cum, in my pussy... I wish you could cum in me right..."

"Judy, Alex...why is the door blocked?" Alexandra was at the closet door and couldn't open it because the ladder was blocking it. Either it was a bad design or it was done purposely for uses like this.

"Just a few minutes Alexandra; we are putting these boxes away and will be down soon. The door doesn't open when the attic ladder is down." Mrs. Jones replied.

Then she whispered to me "Alex, do you want to cum in my pussy now or can you wait until you come back later and I will give you pleasures that you have never had before?"

I could smell her pussy aroma and that is when I started thinking about Alexandra and how she would know what just happened. I was feeling guilty already and at the same time I wanted to fuck Mrs. Jones. That's when I pulled out of her. " I can't do this Mrs. Jones, you are married and I...it is not right. Shit, Alexandra is gonna know what just happened...she is going to smell us. If I can smell your pussy, then she can too...my cock has your aroma all over it." I told her with a serious look.

"Ooh, I like that you call my pussy scent "aroma"! But don't worry!" she said and opened a drawer and took out some wet fragrant tissues and cleaned my cock thoroughly and then her pussy labia. We got dressed up and we went back down and when she opened the door I saw Alexandra's eyes that were wondering what happened all this time.

I really had no clue what she would do if she found out, but I know she would be mad and angry and surely hurt. How would I feel if she would fuck Mr. Jones or my buddy David? Just thinking about it gets me upset.

"OK you two, I really want to thank you for your company and help. Don't forget that I am waiting for both of you tonight for dinner!" she said and then blinked her eye to me when my sister was walking out the door.

"Why did you two take so long up in the attic, Alex...?" Alexandra asked me the minute the door closed behind us at our home.

Was I to tell her the truth and forget about Mrs. Jones and try to fix things here? Maybe just say that nothing happened for now and I will take care of my actions later. Or maybe I should take the opportunity and fuck Mrs. Jones whenever I can? It really felt good in her pussy and I wouldn't mind if I had fucked her if my sister wasn't in the house. I would fuck her tits, her mouth...I was getting horny and I had to release my cum that was ready to burst out from the crazy events in Judy's attic... But that is not the person I am, or am I? I pictured again those thick and big pussy lips, the mature labia that had my cocked engulfed and covered. What an image!

"Alexandra, don't worry about anything! We just put two heavy boxes up in the attic and I helped her move some things up there."