Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mrs....I mean Judy" I corrected myself.

"Can you come tomorrow morning or around noon and help me with something heavy that I need to store in the attic? Unfortunately for me John is not coming home and he is going to his friend's house for a vacation." John is her son that is 2 years older than me and in college. We never hanged out but just were together in some occasions like the back yard barbeques and neighborhood parties.

I couldn't avoid it, even though I had a feeling that she was asking me to go for another reason, so I agreed to go when I woke up or sometime in the afternoon. I closed the door and instead of running up to the shower from where I could still hear the water running, I thought about cleaning up the mess in the kitchen.

I got some paper towels and wiped the table and floor and then I used some orange scent cleaner to get rid of the odors of our sex! But in my mind, I was fucking Judy, then Anna, then Alexandra and this was just causing me more frustration and my cock to be in full attention again.

Once I was done with the cleaning, I ran up to the shower where Alexandra was still washing up. I took off my clothes and opened the shower door and her smile made me feel that I am the most important person in the world. She kissed me briefly and asked me about Mrs. Jones.

"Well, she heard you screaming in the kitchen and she thought someone was harming you. She must have been doing something outside to hear us!"

"What did you tell her?" Alexandra asked without any worries like she didn't really care about it.

"Alexandra, this is very serious and you know the consequences if we get caught."

"No one in this world is going to tell me what to do in my own house and I really don't care what anyone will say about us."

"Alexandra, we have to be careful and you know that! So if you really want to be with me, you better calm down and start thinking logically. We need to work on this, one day at a time. As for Mrs. Jones I told her I was watching some thriller on TV and that is where the screaming came from".

"Nice thinking, but enough of everyone else!" she said pulling me closer to her and taking my lips with hers. My cock was in total bliss and she stroked me a few times while she moaned.

We kissed and showered washing each other for a long time and I noticed her fingers were wrinkled because of the time she was in the water and so, I turned off the water.

"Let's get out of the shower; you have been in here too long. Look at your fingers!" I grabbed her hand and pulled it towards her face for her to see.

"That's OK Alex! You should see them when I take a long bath!" she smiled and then kissed me.

"But thanks for worrying about me!" she hugged me with her gorgeous body making my cock even harder.

"I know someone is getting ready for some more fun, but he will have to wait. I am starving to death and I think we should get some pizza. But let's order one because it will take too long to make yours." She said and I agreed.

"You're right about that, because I can eat a large pizza all by myself this moment. I'll go make the order online from my room while you go get dressed." I smiled back.

"OK, see you in a while Alex, I have some things to do in my room." She walked out of the shower and stood with her back towards me while she was drying her hair and body. What an ass she had! My cock was pointing up and I just wanted to fuck her right there from behind. She turned around and smiled looking at me.

"I can't wait to have you inside me again, but let's prolong it a bit. The anticipation will make us even hornier than now." Leaving the bathroom, she gave me a show of her ass bouncing and the minute she was going to disappear from the door opening she looked back with a sexy inviting look to make me even harder. I thought of jacking off right there, but it would've been stupid to jack off when I have a woman in the house with me, who wants me as much as I do.

...I put on my sweat pants and sat in front of my PC and ordered 2 large pizzas from our town's local family restaurant. Joe, the son of the owner was in the same class as I was, but he was not the social guy and from our few conversations we had, he was going to take over the pizza place when he was ready and wasn't planning on going to college. He was the one usually delivering the pizzas. At that moment, I remembered that I told Judy that Alexandra had ordered the pizza already and felt a bit guilty about lying. Judy is a great cook and that is a fact. We have tried her food many times and never have been disappointed. But that was a small lie right?

The pizzas were going to take 20-30 minutes to get here so I looked at my emails. I had 2 new emails and 1 of them was from Anna and it had an attachment to it. The other was from the pizza store with the confirmation note of my order. I opened up Anna's email.

Dear Alex,

There is no excuse for what I did to you when you were the only one to deserve my love. I was afraid and didn't understand the "knot" in my stomach after you opened your heart to me. I didn't think I was ready so I ran off trying to forget you and started dating other people. I know it sounds stupid but it is the whole truth. In fact I thought about you all the time and never forgot about you. When I kissed another boy, your face would come to my thoughts and I could never enjoy a date with anyone. I keep telling myself over and over how stupid I was. But not anymore because I will do everything I can to get you back and when I say anything, I mean anything. I will never say no to you, no matter how hard it would be for me. It has been more than 2 years since I pushed you back and I know that you may not have the same feelings that you had then, but I believe that we can bring them back again together. Last year when you were dating the bimbo cheerleader I was so upset and angry, especially when she bragged that she gave you a blowjob in the locker room and that your cock was something she cannot forget. I was so glad when you guys split up. We can start as friends and let things happen themselves. I think I got you a bit angry when I touched you today and you may think that I am a slut but I really am still a virgin and we are both 18 and old enough to have a full normal and sexual relationship, if you are willing. I don't want to wait any longer! Maybe I sound desperate rushing to get in your pants but that is because I am. I want you to touch my body and make me moan in pleasures that I only have fantasized with you. I want to feel your lips on my lips and all over my breasts and nipples giving me "chills". I want your tongue on my virgin pussy to give me the most incredible pleasures that any woman can get. I want to taste your body with my lips and take the hard cock that I touched today at the park in my mouth. I want you to be the one to break my hymen and feel my first pain and pleasure. I want to feel your strong arms around me and your hands touching my body everywhere while we make love. I want to give you orgasms that you will never forget and come for more. I want to feel you cum in my pussy, in my mouth, on my face, on my breasts...anywhere that pleases you. I will let you cum in my ass too. I can't get all these images out of my head and I have been masturbating to your pictures for the past year almost every night before I would go to sleep. I wish I had a nude photo of you so I can picture your cock penetrating me. My pussy is so wet right now that I would take you inside me just like that. I have imagined you rubbing your cock between my breasts while you looked at me, taking the tip in my mouth making you cum. Maybe all this sounds bold and aggressive or maybe even vulgar, but one thing I want you to know. I LOVE YOU ALEX. I will wait as long as it takes to get you back into my life. But I will give you something so that you can see what you will be getting once you decide to give me a chance. I promise you, that you will not be sorry!

Love,

Anna.

"Wow" I thought. This letter is so hot and my cock is so hard and about to cum just by touching it. Anna has got me so hot and horny. She is so desperate to get me back that she will do anything. Fuck her in the ass? What will she give me though? She said that she was going to give me something. Then I thought, "The attachment".

So I clicked on the attachment and downloaded a zip file with her name. Opening it shocked me because of what was on my 32" screen. Anna was completely nude and she was looking straight in the camera with her legs spread wide while she was parting her labia with her fingers pulling her ass cheeks as well revealing also her tight little asshole. I was able to see her hymen that was intact. Her Tits were like my sisters but Alexandra's nipples and areolas were better looking and redder. It seemed that Alexandra's tits were even more firm. Anna's pussy was shaved all around her labia and the triangle on her pubic area was trimmed. Her labia were a bit meaty, something that turned me even more on. It looked really hot, but my sister's labia and trimming was by far better and more natural and symmetrical.

Still she was so hot and there was another picture that she was bending over spreading her ass and labia showing me once again what my prize would be if I got back with her. I felt weird about all this and I didn't really know what to do or if I should say anything to Alexandra. As slutty as her pictures were I was turned on with them. I was so turned on looking at Anna's photos that I wanted to jerk off! But of course I didn't. I just sat there for a while reading her letter again. Then I felt two hands wrapping my neck and kissing my earlobes giving me goose bumps. I didn't want to close the letter making Alexandra suspicious with my acts and besides that, she already knew that Anna was trying to get me back. I was going to let her read it because I didn't want any secrets from her. Alexandra is in my life and she will be for a long time even if it doesn't work out with her. Or will she not be if we stop our sexual encounters? But Anna may wake up a week later and decide that she wants to fuck the "pizza guy" for all I know, regardless of what she wrote and told me at the park today!

"Sis, I need you to read this email...I just opened it and it was sent today! I don't think you will like it but I don't want to keep any secrets from you."

She looked at me concerned and "who is it from?" She asked.

"Anna." I replied "Just read it."

Then her concerned face became an angry face and after she sat on my lap and began reading the email. Every other sentence she was swearing..." Fucking tramp...bitch...whore...slut"

I felt my ego building up for good or bad! My sister's jealousy over my ex-girlfriend made me feel important. Not that she didn't make me feel important before, but when a woman is fighting over you with another woman, you can sense some primitive survival feelings where there are no rules and the strongest wins and survives!

I wouldn't want to be in Anna's shoes write now. I couldn't wait to see her expression when she opened the photos. When she did finally finish and opened the photos, she flipped out even more. But then she settled after a short pause and looked at me straight in the eyes as if she was trying to figure out what was in my mind.

"Are you having second thoughts about us Alex? I will not get in your way if you want to go back to her." She said but I don't think she really meant it. I could see the disappointment in her eyes if I was to leave her for Anna. But my sister is so beautiful and I know that I really love her, something that I can't say about Anna. It has been over 2 years and now she is just "attacking" me with all her weapons to get me back.

"No Fucking Way! I have made my decision and that is to be with you. I don't care about getting back with Anna. I just want you Alexandra."

She literally grabbed my head and kissed me passionately and changed her position from sideways on my lap to over my lap on my crotch. My cock was hard already and was poking her pussy over her panties. Her bra was soft and all I could think was being inside her.

She pulled away from our kiss and she said "There is nothing you can't do with me that you can do with her. You can fuck my ass too if that is what you like".

I was surprised to her offer, but it showed me that she would do anything to keep me from going back to Anna...

My thoughts and hers were interrupted by the door bell, most likely from the pizza delivery.

"I'll get it; you can't go down there with your underwear to open to Joe. Go get ready and come to the basement. Let's watch some movie while we eat." I said to her.

I ran down to the door with my sweat pants only leaving my chest naked. I didn't want the delivery guy to wait too long so I ignored the fact that I wasn't wearing any shirt and that I didn't like wearing them especially in my house. I Didn't think it would affect anyone. I opened the door and I was surprised once again today not to see Joe, who worked at the pizzeria and was the owner's son.

Instead, it was a gorgeous and sexy girl with a red baseball cap and a ponytail with her long black hair. Her eyes were dark brown, I could say almost black but not as black as her pupils, and her skin was darker than Alexandra's, just a bit more tan. Her tight jeans revealed her well maintained legs and her unzipped jacket wasn't covering her firm breasts. The bust line was inviting me to look and it was hard to get away with my naughty looks and thoughts about her. She was also staring at my upper body not hiding her interest. Who was she and where is she from? Her bottom lip was full and plump while her upper lip was a bit smaller, but still sensual with a distinctive cupid's bow. Looking at her face, just made you want to kiss those lips.

"Hi there, I have never seen you before delivering pizza for the Morellis', what happened to Joe? My name is Alex" I said trying to break the ice and find out who she is.

"Hi, I am Samantha and I am Joe's older sister. I came from Northern University now that we are having spring break, to see my family and help out my dad with the pizzeria since he is helping with my tuitions. Before I left for the University, my father didn't want me delivering and kept me in the kitchen. You see he didn't want me to go out with boys regardless that I did date. Now he cannot say anything and I got him to let me do the deliveries. My scholarship is partial and so my dad helps me with the rest of the amount. I remember you from school from the swim team. You have grown up to be a very handsome man."

"Thanks for the compliment and you are beautiful yourself! But I really don't remember you or knew that Joe had a sister." I replied.

"Yeah, we don't get along together that well so he always acts like I don't exist." She said in a sad voice.

"You are going to finish High School this year, right Alex?"

"This is my last year; I will be probably going to Northern University next year. My application has been accepted and I might try out for a scholarship with the swim team even though I have quit for the past year for personal reasons. I have been training a lot lately though and I think I have picked up where I left."

"You sure do look like you are in shape from what I see" she said touching my abs and chest.

I was so excited and stunned of what has happened to me today with Anna, Mrs. Jones and Samantha. It is like someone is telling me that Alexandra and I should not go on with our incestuous relationship or that the universe is plotting against me. I mean in one day I had three more women show interest in me unexpectedly.

"You know maybe we can go out together and talk about school, because I will be doing my 2nd year the coming Fall and I can show you around and finally have someone from my home town and also introduce you to the rest of the swim team." she said with a smile.

She was asking me on a date and I didn't know once again how to respond. She smiled and probably figured that I was kind of embarrassed or stunned that she would ask me on a date, so with a smile, she gave me the receipt and wrote her cell phone on one of the pizza boxes next to her name. And was she really going to introduce me to the rest of the swim team? Does that mean she is in the team too? How can I not remember her?

"You are in the swim team? How did I not see you when you were swimming here in High School? And you have partial scholarship?"

"You started swimming when I had an injury and I was out for the entire year. I started practicing during the summer and went to the qualifying games in Northern University and made the team! I am not the top swimmer on the female team and that is why I don't have a full scholarship."

"That is amazing...well it was really nice to meet you Samantha" I said surprised because she was in the swim team that I was aiming to get into.

"Hope to hear from you soon Alex!" she said with a big smile leaving.

Alexandra was still upstairs and I was shaking my head trying to wake up from this dream or reality that was driving me mad. There is one virgin, one HOT MATURE and one Coed that want to get in my pants! I didn't want to think anymore but I was soon going to have to face these women.

Down in the basement I looked through the movies and I decided to go with an adventure comedy to get some tension out and relax from everything.

Down the stairs Alexandra ran quickly and gave me a fast kiss and grabbed a plate and took two pieces of pizza and sat on the couch... "Are you ready for a movie? What did you select?" she asked happily.

"Adventure Comedy, is that OK or do you want to watch something else?" I replied!

"Yes, I think that would be just right for now. Go ahead and press play and sit next to me and let's eat this delicious pizza." She said and then she turned towards the pizza boxes as if she noticed something before and it just came to her attention.

"Who is Samantha and what is that phone number on the box"? she asked me.

"Surprised? That is Joe's sister. She is finishing her first year in Northern University and came home for spring break to help her dad with the pizzeria since he is helping her with tuitions. I didn't even know Joe had a sister. So, she offered to show me around the Campus and the University when I go next year!" I said and didn't mention about her asking me to call her and meet her on a date.

You see, it starts with a small lie, and it becomes a chain of guilt that can only get broken if you get caught or you admit your fault and ask for forgiveness regardless whether you get the forgiveness or not!

"Oh, I see! Is she pretty?" she asked.

"I think she is a pretty girl Alexandra, but you are the queen of all women!" I said truthfully but at the same time, I wanted to fuck all four women, individually and not as a foursome or threesome...

Alexandra kissed me and was shivering...

"Alex, I am getting a bit cold..." before she completed I got up and opened the closet we have in the basement and took a blanket out. I sat in the corner of the couch and opened my legs for her to sit like we always did since our Birthday. I didn't even have to ask her; she just knew what I wanted her to do. She sat and I covered both of us. So I pressed play and began to eat with Alexandra and watched the movie that was pretty funny and had a lot of action. After about half way through the movie we had finished the pizza and she pressed pause...

I had my arms wrapped around her waist and she held my palms tight on her belly under her shirt. I know she could feel my cock that was in full erection on her back but she didn't say a thing nor I worried about it.

"I am sleepy Alex..." She said and turned and rested her head on my chest giving me a kiss near my nipple.