Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I was going to lose you...that she was going to seduce you!" she wimped!

"Come on Alexandra with you in the house??" I lied trying to calm her down. I began lying to my sister already? I had the image of Mrs. Jones pussy and just wanted to run there right now and go fuck her. I think my rushing hormones and urge to cum was making me think like this. In front of me I have the best thing that has happened to me and I am thinking of "my neighbor Judy". Maybe if I fucked her I would get over her? I decided to let it go for now.

I hugged her and held her tight on me and she turned her face up to kiss me. Our lips joined again for a minute in a passionate kiss that was a sign that she believed me.

"I want you now Alex, take me right here."

"I want you too sis, my cock is hard for you!" I said, which was partially true but Mrs. Jones had something to do about it too.

I pulled her jeans down and pulled my jeans down too. I turned her so that she would be facing the door and placed my cock at her entrance that was wet. She was turned on already and ready to take me. Her hand grabbed my cock and pushed herself on it helping me penetrate her. I began fucking her slowly and steady while she began moaning...

"Oh Alex, I love the way you fuck me...I will die if I lose you... Don't stop fucking me..."

Her words were only making me feel guilty more about what I had let Mrs. Jones do to me in the attic. But I just couldn't stop thinking about her and her huge tits and the dirty way she talked to me and asked me to cum in her...that thought made me fuck Alexandra harder and faster...Her huge labia, how much I wanted to engulf them in my mouth...and the thick blonde bush of hers...The image was not going away, even while fucking my sister.

"Oh yes...Alex...I am getting close...don't stop...fuck me...fuck me...like that...yes..." she moaned out loud.

"I am getting close Alexandra..." my orgasm had already started building up in Mrs. Jones attic.

"Yes...I am cumming too Alex...fill me with your cum...cum inside me...Oooooooh...." she began to shiver and lost her balance but I kept her up holding her waist and fucking her faster to orgasm really hard...

"Arghhhhhhhh.... cuming inside you..." I shot so much cum in her...Like never before.

"Oh Alex, so much cum, I can feel your cum in me..."

I guess Mrs. Jones had a big role in that part. I was still hard though and my thoughts about fucking Mrs. Jones just wouldn't go away. I began fucking my sister again slowly at first and closed my eyes as I brought the images of Mrs. Jones in my head. Then I became rough and fast causing Alexandra to moan louder than before.

"I love that you can fuck me so good Alex...I feel so exhausted but please don't stop, I want you to fuck me as you please...until you cum in me...cum in me again...I just can't get enough of your cum...please cum..." but as much as she was asking me though to cum, I wasn't even close.

I was focused on Mrs. Jones big labia around my cock and her huge tits bouncing while I fucked her...

Alexandra was moaning crazy and talking dirty to me...reminding me that I was fucking my sister and not Mrs. Jones.

Then I opened my eyes and looked at my sister's tight ass, and I imagined what it would feel like to fuck her ass. I licked my finger and slowly inserted my finger in her tight hole. She didn't even stop me or say anything when I had my entire finger in her tight little asshole. She just kept moaning loud...

I could feel her getting close to another orgasm as her breathing was getting deeper and...

"Oh Alex...I am gonna cum again...I want you to cum with me...please cum in me...please cum with me now...Please fill my pussy with your cum...fill my pussy...fill it now Alex...cum in me..."

She began cumming hard and after that dirty talk I was shooting my load in her, filling her up as she was cumming with me.

The hardwood floor in front of the door was full of cum. At that moment when I looked down, I imagined what it would be like to cum in Mrs. Jones...I was screwed up in my mind but so far it didn't seem to affect my performance with Alexandra but instead it was enhanced.

"Alex, that was amazing...you get better every time we make love..."

"Practice to perfection, I guess that is what it takes" I replied laughing.

"Alex, I am so tired and we both have much to study for next week and we have the dinner to attend to later."

"If you don't want to go I will call her and cancel it."

"No, that would be rude...she is offering us dinner and she is all alone. Maybe you can go without me. I will just take a nap and then study after I wake up. I am a bit weak in math you know and not as good as you."

She was sending me as sheep to the wolf's den! If she knew what happened this wasn't going to be an option.

"Are you sure you don't want to come, sis?"

"Maybe you can bring me some of the food after you are done."

"OK, I guess I will be heading for a run while you're sleeping and let you relax!"

I took off my jeans and shirt and went up to my room while Alexandra suggested that she was going to clean up the floor. I put on my sweat pants and wondered what I was going to do. I had to plan this so that I wouldn't get caught. I had made my decision and I was going to fuck Mrs. Jones and get as much of my desires out of my head. Maybe after that I would be able to put an end to these urges of mine.

I headed out for a run and about five minutes down the road, I thought of turning back and going to Mrs. Jones house and get started now as I couldn't get her sexy body out of my head. So I turned back and when I got to the door I looked across to see if my sister was near any window. But she had the curtain in her room down so I knew she was sleeping.

I rang Mrs. Jones door bell and she opened up almost immediately as if she was waiting for me once again. But I couldn't see her body, just her head from the side of the door while she opened for me to come in.

"Come in Alex, I knew you would come...I couldn't wait myself."

As I walked in I noticed all the blinds down and not up as they were before which was smart because we didn't really want anyone to see us. It wasn't my relationship with Alexandra that was in jeopardy only but Mrs. Jones with her husband too. She was the married one after all.

When she closed and locked the door I turned to see that she was wearing a see through pink nightie and no panties or bra...I could see through every detail.

"I see you like what you see!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her and sealed my lips with hers. Her tongue was working expertly in my mouth making me moan and happy that I came back. The taste and size of her tongue was different from my sisters. You could smell and taste maturity.

Then she ordered me to follow her and I didn't argue at all. Walking towards the stairs and up to her bedroom while I stared at her ass...I hardly said anything so far to her. I was like a robot or a toy in her hands.

She took off my shirt and she licked my nipples and sucked on them giving me goose bumps.

"Such a hard body made for loving and sex... and you are so hot Alex and my pussy is craving for your cock"

She pulled down my sweat pants and underwear and I remembered that I didn't take a shower and she was going to smell cum and sex!

"Did you cum inside me before Alex?"

"No Judy, why are you asking?" I played innocent.

"I can smell cum down here and sex"

"Well I was in your pussy about an hour ago and maybe it is pre cum mixed with your aroma" I said.

"You're probably right...I can't wait to have your cock in me again!"

She got on the bed and spread her legs and with her finger she called me to go and fulfill my fantasy. My eyes were glued on her labia and I can't tell you how much I wanted to taste her pussy...I didn't care if she was old but her aroma was "intoxicating".

"You like my pussy Alex? Is that why you are staring at it? Why don't you come and get a closer look?"

I crawled between her legs and she was fondling her breasts and nipples. The closer I got to her pussy the more I wanted to sink my head in it. But I also noticed her perfectly pedicured feet with the toenails painted a fiery red. So sexy! But then again, I looked at her pussy again and was hypnotized.

"Judy, your pussy is beautiful..." I said and took her labia in my mouth feeling and tasting her natural lubrication and "male calling" juices. They were soft and with texture and not smooth as Alexandra's. I licked and sucked on them gently and made sure to fill my mouth with them...I would love to have this never ending "Lollipop" in my mouth always!

"Oh...Alex, lick my pussy...is this your first time with a woman?"

"Am I doing something wrong Mrs. Jones? "I questioned her.

"No baby, don't stop...I am just wondering because you are so good with your lips and tongue."

"Well, you are my first woman...but I have had sex..." she was my first woman after all. Alexandra is still a Teen! Well she is a woman too but not a mature one.

"Fuck...your tongue is so hot...eat my dirty pussy..."

I continued on her labia and then I targeted her clit and gave it circle strokes with my tongue and then after she grabbed my head with my hair and forced it on her pussy, I took her clit between my lips and sucked on it gently with rhythm and pressure.

"Oh...Yes...suck my clit...Oh...I am so hot...I am going to cum...oooooooooooooohhhhhh...." She came in my mouth and I could feel her spasms of the orgasm while she was cumming.

It felt really good to see Mrs. Jones cumming with the use of my tongue. My cock was throbbing and I wanted to fuck her badly.

I slowly kissed my way to her breasts and felt those huge tits in my mouth for the first time. I sucked on her nipples and she was pleased to see that I was paying so much attention...

"Alex, you seem to know how to give your attention to a woman."

I enjoyed her breasts for a while and wanted to feel my cock between these big hooters. As if she understood what I wanted by reading my mind, she grabbed her tits and pulled them apart and spat a huge load of saliva. Then she rubbed them together and spat again and again until they were completely wet...

"Come and fuck my titties Alex, isn't that what you want? You can fuck them whenever you like...I don't want you to be afraid to ask me anything." She was very convincing and confident of her sexuality and her ability to manipulate me.

I climbed and positioned my cock between her breasts and she held them together and I began fucking them. They were so soft and wet from her saliva that it felt almost like a pussy. I enjoyed it while she took my head in her mouth every few strokes but I wanted to fuck her as well. I didn't want to cum yet and I wasn't going to anyway. After fucking my sister, I knew it was going to take some work before I was ready to cum again.

"Mrs. Jones this feels so good, you are so fucking hot...I want to fuck your pussy, can I fuck you now?"

"I thought I told you to call me Judy...but anyway in bed you can call me anything you like...Just fuck me good baby, OK...fuck me really good!"

I positioned my cock between her labia and entered her slowly half way feeling the sensation of her wet pussy. Then I pushed once more going all the way down and lifted my head up from my pleasure and closed my eyes. I didn't move for a few seconds as I was touching the bottom of her channel and I could feel it. I think her vagina was less deep than Alexandra's but that didn't bother me at all.

Then I looked back down and I could see her face with her mouth opened and looking at me with begging eyes.

"Alex, you are touching my cervix...it feels so great and you are so hard...please fuck me...fuck me baby..."

I began pumping her vagina while I looked at her body from above and her hairy mound was so appealing to me. I could see her big long labia wrapped around my throbbing cock and her moaning and dirty talk was more than enough to keep me going.

"Fuck my cunt Alex...Oh yes...That's it...keep that up...Oooh fuck me baby..."

"Oh Mrs. Jones...I love your pussy..."

"Oh darling...you love my pussy? Love it more...make it yours...do whatever you want with it...ohhhhhhhhh"

I picked up the pace and began to bang her very hard and fast...pretty soon she was close to her second orgasm.

"Aaaah...Aaaah...I am gonna cum again Alex...oh baby you're making me cum hard...aaaaahhhh..."

I sped up and fucked her even faster and pulled my body up putting pressure on her upper pussy wall and she wrapped her legs with my legs and pretty soon she was climaxing while I kept pounding her very hard.

"Arrrrrrggggghhhh...cumming...yesssssssss...oh.... oh...I love your cock...no one has ever fucked me like...oh... this...again...cumming again? "I knew it was going to work with her just like with Alexandra...by accident I had found the key to a woman's multiple orgasm...

I was getting there myself but not just yet...

"Alex baby, oh... I am cumming again...oh" ...she started squirting and I could feel her warm cum all over my dick and balls. Her bed must have been very wet by now with all her juices.

"Ah...oh...I'm gonna cum in your pussy Mrs. Jones...aaaaaarrghhhhhh!" I shouted.

"Cum in my pussy...oh I am cumming hard with you...yes...cum with me...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

I shot my cum in her womb and it felt like I was cumming forever...it was so intense and sensational that I couldn't stop fucking her nor she did stop squirting...her cervix was sucking my cock and my cum like a vacuum. I don't know if she is on the pill but I guess she is if she is asking me to cum in her pussy.

When my cock head was too sensitive to go on I stopped fucking her and laid on her kissing her like I would never kiss again. We kissed and relaxed for some time and my cock began to soften. Well after all this fucking with Alexandra and Mrs. Jones, I wasn't expecting to still be hard.

"Alex, you are the best fuck I have ever had...no joke. I didn't know that I was able to do all this while a man was fucking me. My husband is OK but you are amazing..."

Her words made me feel good and confident of my manhood. "Judy, it felt so good being inside you and I can't explain the feeling cumming in your pussy while you are cumming too."

"I loved every moment of it...the woman who will marry you will be a very lucky one..."

"But what we are doing is dangerous...your family may find out one day and you and I will be in big trouble."

"Well, we will make sure that no one ever finds out, won't we?"

"I agree but it will be difficult, your house is "kissing my house" and we can't do much without neighbors and families noticing me walk in your house. And you are with my mother all the time."

"We will be fine if we are careful. She will kill me if she finds out that you are my lover." she said and kissed me passionately. Her tits were so soft under my chest...like pillows.

"Well I have to go back home now; what time is it actually?"

She looked at her night stand and I did too, it was just after 6 PM! Was I fucking her so long?

"Just after 6 PM...I can't believe what I have been missing...I should have fucked you sooner."

"Oh my God the bed is a mess...I need to clean it up and dry it up...I think we should consider the attic bed next time...I am the only one who sleeps there anyway. I use it as a quiet place to take a nap when the guys are watching sports with the TV volume blasted high!"

She kissed me one last time and grabbed my cock and I grabbed her pussy feeling her labia again and rubbing her clit and made her lose balance, falling in my arms...

"Alex...we are definitely going to have a wonderful time together... my pussy is too sensitive right now to go for another round...but I can give you a blowjob that you will never forget..."

"No, I can wait..." Actually I wanted to keep some of my strength for Alexandra...I know it sounds crazy but I was still in love with Alexandra and I just wanted to do things that I never did before and the fruit of the forbidden made it more intriguing. I kept my virginity for my sister and she did too, but now I am cheating on her. Maybe for a while or maybe I will stop! I just don't know how to control my head after all the events the past days. I got dressed up and stared at Mrs. Jones ass as she was removing the dirty sheets of infidelity and cleaning up the mess...I walked towards her and I kneeled and with my tongue I licked her crack and then got close to her asshole. Then I poked it and tried to fuck it with my tongue...

She stood up and looked at me and pulled me up and then kissed me passionately once more...

"Not now Alex, next time you can fuck my ass too...I will be ready for you." I really didn't understand what she meant but I was going to soon. When I got downstairs and looked from the door-eye I didn't see anyone and I opened up the door quickly and ran really fast towards my house. I opened quietly and I didn't hear anything going on.

When I reached Alexandra's room she was still sleeping so I headed straight for the shower because I really smelled like I just had sex five seconds ago and I didn't want her to get suspicious even though I fucked her too. I loaded my head and my body with shampoo and washed my cock thoroughly. Man I just couldn't get Mrs. Jones out of my head at all. My cock was hard and ready once again. I couldn't wait to go back later and fuck her again. Fucking her ass was something that I was looking forward to do.

When I finished my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my sister's room and she was still passed out. "She must be very tired and exhausted" I thought. But I was still raging with a hard on and anxious to fuck again.

I thought to leave her sleep and regain some energy to study because that is really what it looked like she needed.

I got dressed up casual and walked out to pick up the mail. The mailbox was full because we didn't look in it Friday or Saturday. I looked to see for anything that would be for me and I saw nothing worth mentioning about. While I was ready to walk out the door and go to Mrs. Jones for dinner I heard my sister calling,

"Alex, are you leaving now? Come up and sit with me for a while, I missed you."

"You looked so tired I left you alone to sleep a bit longer." I replied walking towards her.

She hugged me and kissed me reminding me of her feelings towards me.

"I see you are all ready to go to Mrs. Jones"

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?"

"No, you can go but don't be too late; I may need your help with my studies."

"I won't be too late sis! I will do my best to get out of there as soon as possible."

"I love you Alex! You're all I have!"

I was feeling guilty with every word she said, but that was not enough to stop me from going to Mrs. Jones house.

I rang the bell and she opened with a stunning red dress. It wasn't very formal but it made her look so sexy. Her tits were so hard to avoid looking at. It definitely wasn't going to be easy to stop coming back for more. But who would want to stop?

"Where is Alexandra?" she questioned.

"I forgot to tell you that before when I came...you managed to take everything out of my mind!"

She laughed at my comment and wasn't unhappy about it at all.

"She has to study for next week because she is a bit weak on some subjects."

"That is good for her and for me too..." she grinned.

"She asked if I could take her some food later when we finish though."

"You can take as much as you like but let's sit at the table and eat because I am starving and horny..." she smiled and walked towards the table moving her ass to get my attention.

We sat down and began to eat. She was sitting next to me and I could see her breasts trying to break through her dress.