Alex & Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be ready too! We can drive all together to the airport with Alexandra's car that has a larger back and park in the monthly parking area." I suggested.

"Good idea!" my father added.

"I wonder how we are going to deal with the dirty clothes and laundry!" my mother said.

"I am sure that will not be a problem and we will find somewhere to wash them or buy new ones if needed." I responded to my mother's potential problem.

"It's 8:30 and the Ceremony begins 9:30. We better get going. You aren't dressed yet, mom!" Alexandra said and got up to get her things ready.

"I will clean up the table when we get back!" My mother said and got up to follow my sister. I took the initiative to clean it up myself while they were getting ready and my father helped me.

"You're a good boy, Alex! I never could ask for a better son!" my father said as he was wiping the plates over the trash can and then placing them in the sink. I was washing them and putting them in the dishwasher.

"I don't think I'm as good as you believe, dad! But I know I love you all!"

"What are you talking about? I mean it, Alex! You're the best son a father could ask for!" he said with an upset tone as if he didn't like that I thought I was not a good boy! And I wasn't really! I was fucking his wife, his daughter, his neighbor, and my sister's friend and Samantha and Anna! Maybe if I wasn't fucking my mother and daughter and neighbor, he would feel proud that his son was pumping three girls, but I was pumping six, and the additional three were taboo to our vocabulary.

My sister and my mother once again were stunning. I just couldn't keep my eyes off them!

"Just beautiful! The Smith Twins are going to 'steal the show' at the graduation ceremony!" I said while looking at my mother and then my sister and back again!

"I can agree to that remark!" my father concurred.

My mother and sister giggled and they just went towards the car. My father wore his shirt and tie and his suit jacket while I took my gown and cap. We arrived at school and my parents parted and headed for the guest area and then later they would be at the Ceremony Stage!

"Alex! Welcome back!" Jake said to me with a happy smile.

"Hey Jake! Good to see you! How did practice go? Do you follow my exercises?" I asked.

"Verbatim! I feel reborn! Your exercises have made me so much better! I can double kick all the way on the 100m but I still get tired on the 200m." He answered.

"That will come fast if you do the floater-kicking exercise more often. Don't worry! I am sorry I couldn't be there this week but I had to take care of the place me and my sister will be staying this fall at the University." I said to him.

"That's OK buddy! You are going to be the best up there I am sure. I hope to see you during any games!" he said with a tone that was very wishful!

"Jake, practice and who knows! You might be on the Olympic Team too. This fall are the tryouts! When I come back, I will help you as much as I can. The rest will be completely up to you and your effort to get better!" I told him.

"Olympic Team? You think I can improve that much?" He asked surprised.

"You have the body for swimming and just need to perfect all your styles or at least one!" I patted him on his back and we walked towards the lockers where Daisy, Alexandra, Anna, Jane, Trisha and David were in a circle and chatting with a smile on their faces.

"Alex!" Jane said with excitement and I hugged her and kissed her.

"Your beautiful!" Jake said to Daisy and kissed her briefly and Daisy was surprised! He gave her a small bouquet of flowers that he was holding and she hugged him and thanked him.

"Thank you, babe!" she said. I hope they made it! I didn't want them to break up after all this trouble and transformation!

We talked about my trip and what happened at school during my absence. It seemed that Bob and Darrel were taking over the bully position but no one was paying attention to them. School was over and they were stuck on their bad habits. I am sure they were the ones constantly pushing Jake to bully. He seems like a guy that obeys when he feels attention. And now that I am giving him attention he is practicing and following my instructions.

It was very satisfying to hear our names called out and get our diploma! The parents of everybody graduating was there applauding their children and the other as well. All went good and when traditions and speeches were over, the new "gang" was gathered and our parents were talking to each other. This was more than good! I was happy in a way I can't describe!

When most parents and kids were gone, we all headed home to get ready for our trip. I would like to take everyone for a lunch but we had preparations for our vacation. We all said goodbye to each other for now and we promised to meet after we come back from our vacation. Everyone was here except Samantha! I was going to call her today but I decided that now was the best time. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and I called her.

"Alex! I thought you forgot about me! You didn't call yesterday!" she said answering her phone.

"Never Sam! I was watching a movie with my family in the basement and it was pretty late when we finished. But if I forgot about you, why did I just call you? My sweet Sam, I miss you and am going to miss you! I just graduated and we are all heading home to prepare for tomorrow's trip! I don't know if I will have phone service available but if I do, I will stay in contact!"

"I hope you do, Alex! I miss you already! And can't wait to see you when you get back!"

"Just remember Sam, I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"I have to go, my parents and sister are waiting outside to go back home!"

"Have fun and a safe flight!"

"Thank you beautiful!"

"You make me feel beautiful!"

"You are, and don't need me to make you feel that you are!"

"Please take care of yourself!"

"I will Sam... I have to go! Bye Sam!"

"Bye Alex!"

I rushed out to my family and friends and we all headed to our homes. When we got home, we all changed and my mother was going to make us something to eat for lunch. I prepared my suitcase and was ready pretty quickly. I actually decided to not take too much and do some shopping at Paris.

We had lunch and we shared our plans for our separate trips and we decided to go early to bed because our flights were early in the morning. My parents were leaving at 9:10 AM for London and me and Alexandra at 9:30 AM. So, we had to be up and ready by 6:30 AM and be more than an hour before the flight at the airport.

Everything was ready! Our suitcases in the car! We were going to get up early and shower before our trip and then leave! It was around 7 PM when we all retired to our bedrooms and after eating a pizza from Samantha's Pizzeria!

I lied down and was thinking of my girls! What was going to happen while I was gone? I wasn't expecting anything tonight after seeing that last night my mother didn't come to see me. But I was surprised!

I felt a naked body behind me! I was pretty sure it was my mother! I didn't think Alexandra would make a move tonight! After all, we were going to spend so much time together in Paris!

"Does my baby want me?" I heard her whispering voice! I turned and hugged her tightly.

"Always!" I said and kissed her as if I hadn't for a very long time.

"Mmm!" she moaned and I felt her labia that were wet on my cock as she placed her right leg over my body, spreading her legs to receive my cock. I wanted her under me! I wanted her feet to caress my body again. I wanted her fingers on my back! I expertly had her in the middle of my bed in a second, and I was now between her legs ready to penetrate her.

"I missed my goddess!" I said as I rubbed my cock on her labia, separating them and creating access to her love nest. She giggled silently and whispered her desire to me.

"I can't wait to feel you shoot your babies in me!" and that caused me to get aroused even more.

"You were fucking amazingly beautiful today at the Ceremony! I wish I was dad tomorrow! But tonight should be enough for my greedy desire for you!" I said and penetrated her and she moaned in my mouth with a very long "Ah!" And her feet wrapped around my ass and kept me deep inside her. She was horny and wet as hell!

"Oh, my baby you feel so hard and big inside me! I want you inside me all the time!" She said and I pumped her twice and stopped deep in her causing her to moan again in my mouth, suppressing her vocals!

"I can feel your feet caressing my body and I love it. You drive me nuts, Diana!"

"Oh, fuck! Baby!" she moaned as I said her name and pumped twice again and stopped.

"What does my sweet Diana want from her loyal servant?" I said as I began pumping her slowly now.

"My baby, can you make me cum? I need to cum!" she said as if she was deprived of that feeling.

"As many times as you want!" I told her and began speeding up! I turned for a second and looked at the clock on my nightstand and it was 11 PM only.

"Yes, Alex! Just like that! You fuck me so good!" she said approving my lovemaking.

"I imagine making love to you all the time when we get to Greece!" I said and she smiled.

"I hope we don't get too addicted and when we get back, we become riskier!"

"What's riskier than what we are doing now, mom? We are in love and we don't care about anything else, this moment!"

"I know and it scares me but I love it at the same time!" she said as I was putting pressure on her upper wall. I know she was close now and she was going to get more than one orgasm tonight!

"Huh, hoh, oh, ah... "and she was doing her symphony once again in the most amazing and silent way! Was she doing the same with my father last night? Did she do anything with him last night? She avoided answering me when I asked her this morning.

"You are so fucking hot, Diana! You make me want to stay hard just to watch and listen to you cum!" I said to her and she smiled and kissed me.

"You're the only man that has made me feel so good, Alex!" she said and boosted my ego once more.

"Cum for me, mom! Cum!" I said and began fucking her very fast! Her breathing was already fast and she was panting until the moment of her climax arrived. Her breathing stopped and she began convulsing. Her pussy was pulsing and leaking juices! It was sopping wet and it was intense! I felt something happening!

"I am cuming my baby! Oh so good! So... Fuck! Alex!" She said and while her orgasm subsided, it was the same feeling I felt with my sister and Samantha when they got their period. Oh, fuck! Was she having her period now?

"Oh mom! You feel so hot inside!"

"Damn it Alex! You need to stop! I think I just got my period!" Fuck I was right!

"So? Don't you feel good with me inside you?" I said to her trying to convince her to stay.

"Alex it's dirty and I am bleeding!"

"I wasn't able to be your first and it was probably impossible. But I want to be the first to make love to your virgin pussy, during your period."

"I have never had sex with anyone like this! It's disgusting!" But as I said to all my girls, I said the same to my mother.

"I love you more than you imagine. There is nothing that disgusts me and comes out of your godly body! I want to cum inside you!" When I said that she kissed me again and began fucking me.

"Damn you, Alex! I can't believe you make me want to fuck you more, even on my period!"

"So, I am your first, right?" I asked with a smirk on my face. She giggled.

"Yes, you are my first! I can't believe this!"

"I am going to have the privilege of making love, making her cum, and cuming in her while she is on her period." I said and thought about the blood and I flipped her and she was now on top of me. Any blood would fall on my cock and balls and my abdomen area. Perhaps I should have gotten a towel to place under us. But I didn't care that moment.

"My pussy is literally on fire, my baby! I can't believe you are doing this to me! And I am going to cum soon!"

"I am waiting for you, Diana! When you cum, I will shoot my babies in your womb!"

"Almost there! Oh, yes, fuck, oh, huh..." she kept moaning and fucking me while I pumped her from under. And there it was! She began cuming again and more violently again!

"I feel you, mom! Oh mom you are so fucking amazing!" I said and released my swimmers into her magnificent canal that was steaming!

"Oh, I feel you too, my baby... yes, fill me up!"

I held her ass cheeks and she squeezed my hands as if she liked it and wanted more! I couldn't wait to be alone with her for an entire week!

"I love you, mom!"

"I love you too, my baby boy! You are crazy!"

"I can't say this enough! Crazy for you, Diana!"

"I'm going to miss you for the next two weeks, Alex!"

"I am going to save and stack all my swimmers to get you pregnant!" She giggled when I said that and kissed me passionately.

"You are driving me nuts, and I want to get pregnant! But you know that is not happening, right?"

"Just that you want me to get you pregnant, is more than enough for me! It means that I am your 'man'!"

"You are!"

"But we need to get to sleep now and ready for tomorrow. We have a long flight and they can be exhausting."

I turned on the light and saw that the blood was barely on my sheets and my mother was holding her panties over her pussy. I grabbed the sheets and pulled them off the bed and put on my sweats to take them to the basement. My mother followed me silently and I began washing them. I didn't want Alexandra to see anything to make her suspicious.

"You are something else Alex!" she said.

"You are a goddess!" she giggled to that comment.

"Are you going to wait for the washing machine to finish cleaning the sheets?"

"Yeah, I have to put them in the dryer and then I will go to bed."

"I need to get back to my room and shower and put a tampon!"

"I wish I could do that for you!"

"You are indeed crazy and kinky!" my mother said to my desire to put the tampon in her pussy!

"I want to taste you too, if you let me!"

"You are serious?"

"Oh mom! I can smell the scent from here!" I said and lifted her up on the washing machine and began licking and sucking her clit!"

"Alex! No! Oh, this feels good!" I was making her want it more than she thought she would!

Then I just stood up and I plunged my cock in her and fucked her to her orgasm and I came in her one last time! She was panting and I was just staring at her marvelous eyes and when I pulled back, my cum and her blood was flowing out of her pussy and on to the washing machine. She was just staring at me! I have changed her entire world!

I grabbed some dirty panties of hers and wiped the washing machine.

"No one will be suspicious of blood on your panties..." I said to her as I threw it in the hamper after that.

"Smart boy!"

"Just like mother, like son!"

"You think I am smart?"

"The smartest!"

A few minutes later the sheets were clean and I threw them in the dryer.

"Let's get back up mom, before someone wakes up!"

"I love you my baby!"

"I love you more, Diana!"

Again she left first and then I followed a few minutes later. I grabbed some clean sheets from my closet and made the bed. It was 1 AM and I needed to go to sleep! I could hear the shower running in my mother's room and I knew everything was OK!

I fell asleep, happy and fulfilled by my mother's love! But tomorrow, it would be Alexandra and only Alexandra! This was going to be the opportunity to give her what she really deserves.

When I woke up, I heard the shower running and I know my sister was up and getting ready for the trip. I walked in the shower and saw her sexy figure and was anxious to be alone with her in Paris!

"Good morning beautiful" I said to my sister.

"Good morning! I can't wait to get on the plane!" she said.

"Just takin my hygiene bag because I forgot to put it in my suitcase! Gonna take a shower when you're done. I would come and join but, we are probably going to get caught!"

"I know! Get out!" she said playfully.

I walked back to my sister's car where all the suitcases were and put my hygiene bag in my suitcase. I had my jeans and a black T-Shirt and briefs and a pair of socks! I heard my mother's voice talking to my father and hurried out of my room.

"Mom!" I said and she smiled and came to me and hugged me. She was once again wearing her wedges with freshly painted toenails, of course white. Her one-piece white dress with a dark blue belt at her waist made her look as if she was ready to model. Her hair up and tied as a ponytail but not high! I kissed on her neck gently and her hands were full of goosebumps.

"You are the hottest of all goddesses!"

"You make me feel so beautiful!"

"I don't make you feel beautiful! You just are!"

She kissed quickly and also planted her tongue in my mouth and then gave me a look of desire and tease.

"Two weeks!" I said to her and smiled. She winked her eye and licked her upper lip.

"I can't wait!" she said.

Then my father appeared at their bedroom door. He was looking good for his age! I wish he didn't have that belly, but who am I to judge? Maybe when I am at his age, I will be a fat ass.

"Alexandra is in the shower. We still have time, no rush!"

"Maybe some coffee, only! We are going to be spoiled in First Class! I saw the menu and it is a rich breakfast, meal, drinks and our seats become beds. Thanks Alex for the spoiling!" my father said.

"Anytime dad! You guys deserve more! Take care of your beautiful wife!" I said to my father.

"I will my son! I will do my best!" he replied.

"Alexandra, good morning!" my father said as she appeared in her bathrobe.

"Good morning guys! I will be ready in 15 minutes." She said and kissed both my parents.

"My turn!" I said as I entered the bathroom to take a shower.

"We'll be downstairs for some coffee only!" my father and mother said.

I took a quick shower and got dress. I was ready before even Alexandra was dressed.

I sat with my parents and I had some apple juice and we talked about staying in touch every other day! Just so they didn't worry.

When Alexandra appeared, I was stunned just like I was when I saw my mother. But she was wearing a black dress instead of a white. Her belt was light grey and her wedges were also black and her toenails also black. Her hair just like my mother's!

"What are you two trying to do? Make the passengers drool? Next week when you two go to Florence, the Italians that are famous for their flirting, will be in lines!"

My sister and mother giggled. My father just slapped his palm on his head!

"Alex is right!" my father agreed with me.

"We'll be calling every day! I am going to be worried! Just be careful and don't wander in dark and non-public places by yourselves!" I said.

"Are you jealous?" My mother asked.

"Just worried! Be careful next week!" my father repeated my statement.

"We will!" my sister said.

"Come on, let's go!" my father said and we all headed for the car.

We arrived at the airport and parked and took our suitcases. I actually took mine and my sister's and my father was holding his and my mother's. The beauties were walking in front of us and I was just admiring my two beauties.

We checked in and we passed through security and headed to our gates. Luckily, we were very close and sat together until we began boarding.

When the time came, we kissed our parents. I gave my mother a quick tongue kiss and stared at her and she smiled.

"I will miss you, both!" she said and giggled.

"Safe travels!" my sister said after kissing them too.

"Text us when you land! We'll land before you so we'll wait for you to know that you arrived safe." My father said.

"OK dad!" I replied.

Our flight was about to begin boarding and we were in the First Class Aisle and scanned our passports and followed the Jetway to the plane and were welcomed with a huge smile from the Flight Attendants. We were seated next to each other. The seats were separated by a short wall, more like a couch rest. There were big TV screens and the seats extended becoming beds if you wanted to sleep!