Alexaverse One-Shots 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough, and I did indeed agree to answer when you asked," Karen allowed, settling in as she put her coffee cup down and crossed one leg over the other. God, her legs were amazing. "What did you want to know?"

"I..." Lisa began before pausing. "I don't know, now that you've asked me. I guess I wanna know it all, but I don't know how to ask, either. I know so damn little about hetero sex, after all."

"You've had sex with boys, you told me about it," Karen mentioned, smiling at her friend.

"Yeah, but they were total disasters," Lisa replied, grimacing as she thought back to the incidents. "I had no idea what I was doing, neither did they, and it didn't end up going well for anybody."

Gee, wonder what that feels like... Shelly thought darkly, remembering what a douche Kent had been when she accidentally yakked on his dick. It was his fault, after all.

"Well then, tell me about something that went decidedly wrong, and maybe I can illustrate my own training experience as a counterpoint," Karen offered, making the suggestion sound infinitely sensible and delightful. Shelly could not get enough of hearing her speak. "Don't be embarrassed, Lisa, tell me."

"Oh, jeezy-petes," Lisa fumbled, trying to gather her thoughts. Why couldn't Karen just read her mind?

Shelly wished she could read Karen's mind. How wonderful it must be in there!

"Well, you were talkin' about blowin' guys, right?" Lisa began. "Uh, my experiences have been negative up 'til now. So, aside from that deep-throat thingy, how d'you... how do you give good blowjobs?"

Karen considered, tapping a finger against her cheek. Even that tiny gesture seemed unbelievably elegant, to both Lisa and Shelly. "I suppose it comes down to commitment," she began. "You cannot be tentative about it. In for a penny, in for a pound, after all."

"Getting pounded is the other part I didn't like," Lisa admit, earning a smirk from Karen. "So, y'just... go for it?"

"Well, you're not a velociraptor jumping on its prey," Karen explained. "You don't attack it, you'll scare the poor man to death, unless he is one of those rare, sad individuals who likes to be mauled."

"Y'ever been with one of those kinds of guys?" Lisa queried.

"Unfortunately, yes," Karen sighed, shaking her head. "I couldn't give him what he wanted, ultimately, and I made sure that he didn't mar my satisfaction record by giving him a staggering orgasm as best I knew how. It may not have been how he wanted it, but he had no complaints after."

"Count on you to turn a negative into a positive," Lisa mused. "But what do you mean, if not gusto?"

"A lady is in control, my dear," Karen continued. "She knows what to do and even if she hasn't been with that man before, there are certain things you can take for granted. Compliment them on their member, either its size or its shape and appearance. What you say doesn't have to be true, but if he feels good about himself, then there will be greater mutual pleasure, and that cannot be a bad thing."

"Compliment his dick, got it," Lisa said. "Like I did to DeBourne after I insulted his dick and he cock-slapped me into next year. Go on."

"All male organs are ninety-nine percent the same, the one percent is simply variance in size and sensitivity. But they all work the same. Think of it like driving a car. Ferraris and Porsches are different to some degree, but they still drive the same way."

"Kar, that example was way too posh for me, could you try again?" Lisa asked. Shelly had to admit, she was lost on that one too, having never driven either of those vehicles.

"Well," Karen considered, lapsing into silence for a moment as she tried to think on a more pedestrian level. "Is there a difference between driving a Toyota and a Yugo?"

"How would I know?" Lisa almost exclaimed, and even Shelly pinched her eyes. Exactly how rich was this woman? "Look, Kar, I'll take your word for it about cars being basically the same and then you've just gotta know the make and model to drive it well. Good enough?"

"That works for me," Kar said agreeably. "Men's organs all function the same way. You can count on them to all need some basics during oral sex. The girl's mouth can't be dry, of course. A proper seal with the lips is essential, for a few reasons. One, a slight suction inside the mouth actually is quite pleasurable, and with men who are less sensitive, almost indispensable."

"So no cotton mouth and keep your lips shut," Lisa iterated. "I guess that makes sense. Uh, what else?"

"I told you about the twisting motion on the thin, sensitive skin on the shaft of his erection," Karen said. "A gentle motion in time with the movement of your mouth."

Oh yeah, NOW she mentions the gentle part... Shelly grumbled to herself.

"Learning to use your tongue, swirling it around the head, and the shaft, that is essential," Karen said. "Some men like it when you carefully but naturally graze their skin with your teeth as you go up and down. If you're very in tune with his body, learning to move, caress and suck in time with the throbbing of his pulse, that can be magical for him."

"Ugh, and then he shoots his wad, right," Lisa said, wrinkling her nose. "I ended up getting it on my face or spitting it out if he got any in my mouth. Gross."

"You never spit, nor dodge, Lisa," Karen said in a gentle but firm voice. "A lady always swallows."

Lisa paused for a moment. "Always?"

"Unless, of course, she allows him to finish somewhere else," Karen added. "Most men love the feel of a lady swallowing, it's thrilling at those most potent moments of pleasure. But if she is amenable, she might let him finish elsewhere."

"What, like on your face or your tits?" Lisa prompted.

"It's best to be naked, or at least topless in those cases," Karen said. "One doesn't like to ruin their decolletage, unless the garment is intentionally disposable."

"I didn't quite understand that, but basically, it's okay to let a guy give you a pearl necklace, as long as you keep it classy? Have... have you let a guy cum on your face or your tits?"

"Yes," Karen said simply. What might have been interpreted as crude from anyone else became an elegant statement of fact, the act was now sensual and not raunchy or dirty. Shelly closed her eyes and pictured Karen getting cum plastered over her lovely face or her huge tits. It was so amazing to picture, not dirty at all. How did she do it?

"Uh, what's the most unusual place you've let a guy cum?" Lisa asked.

"My hair," Karen said simply. "He was obsessed with my hair, he'd been caressing it all night. So I let him put his erection in my hair and stroke using it. He climaxed, hard. He said it was the best orgasm he'd ever had. Mind, he hadn't been inside me yet."

Lisa snickered. "I'll bet. So what'd you do once he'd frosted your silken locks?"

"When it had become obvious that he was fixated on my hair, I had made sure our date finished in a secluded rural era with a pond. Once he had spent himself, we went skinny dipping, and washing his essence off my body and out of my hair was simple enough. He had no need to be offended, since I was clearly not washing him off. We were in a moonlit body of water, and he couldn't have known that had been my plan."

This woman thinks of everything, Shelly mused, in awe of Karen's mastery of things Shelly wasn't even aware she needed to consider.

"So, what if you don't have a pond, Kar?" Lisa asked. "What if you're in his dorm room and he just spunks in your hair?"

"Be graceful, of course," Karen said simply. Clean him off with your mouth, so that he's been attended to, then keep smiling and gracefully stand and move over to the bathroom to shower. Make a show of wrapping a towel around yourself and wiggle out of the room so that he had something to think about as you exit. Come back in the same manner. You've removed his offering from your hair, and you can always compliment him on being unusual and sensual, even offering to let him do it again."

"For real?" Lisa asked in surprise.

"He probably cannot, since you just made him climax incredibly hard, and he'll be too pooped to pop, so to speak," Karen elaborated. "But he appreciates the offer. If you're seeing him again, then you've probably decided you don't mind his essense in your hair for a few minutes."

"And I dunno how you did it, but you made me horny talkin' about dicks and guys pasting your face and your hair with their jizz," Lisa said, her coffee cup clunking on the table. "Now I have an itch that needs scratching."

"Oh?" Karen asked, a coy smirk on her face. "Perhaps a bit of frottage or tribadism is what is in order?"

"If that's your fancy courtesan way of saying 'Let's rub our cunts together,' then yeah, Kar, I wanna frot or trib," the redhead sighed, standing up, making Shelly lean back away from the edge of the balcony. "You in?"

"I believe I have no other matters to see to, so yes, my love, I am all yours," Karen said in her sensual tone. She clasped her friend's hand and they walked off together, their conversation fading from earshot.

Shelly sighed and leaned back against the concrete planter, closing her eyes and thinking about everything she'd heard. Karen's incredible, lyrical voice whispering those words in her ear.

Use your tongue... keep your lips shut around him... decide where he's allowed to cum on you, but mean it.

"Jesus," she whispered to herself as she found her hand between her legs, pressing against her moist pussy inside her jeans. "So fucking hot..."

She almost wasn't aware of the fact that she'd begun rubbing herself in small, firm circles, shivering at the delicious tingle of warmth that was starting to creep through her from her core. She bit her lip as she reached up and gave one of her breasts a squeeze, sighing out a moan. She was gonna have to fuck herself but good once she was alone in her room. She really hoped her roomie wasn't there.

She gasped as she almost accidentally brushed her clit through her jeans and panties. If she could feel that through her clothes, then she was really horny. She couldn't help it, she kept pressing against her cunt through her jeans in the small circles, stimulating herself. She was getting wetter, but she was so very in need right this second.

Sucking his cock... making him shake as I use my mouth, maybe even my teeth... he's throbbing inside my mouth, he's gonna cum! Do I swallow like a lady? Do I let him shoot all over my tits?

Oh my God, do I let him cum on my face?!

Shelly squeaked, shuddering, begging for release. She pushed hard with her fingers, almost driving the crotch of her panties inside her pussy. She bet that could be classy too, if she knew how to do it properly. She could hear herself panting, driven on by her need to c-

"Ummmm... 'scuse me?"

Her eyes snapped open and she tilted her head in the direction of the unwelcome voice.

A campus security guard, a stout middle-aged woman, in uniform, was staring down at her, one eyebrow raised, her hands behind her back. Shelly felt all the colour drain from her face, the warmth of her body replaced instantly by a cold, icy dread.

"I... I..." she stuttered. "It's not what you think."

"I somehow doubt that, young lady," the older woman said, gesturing to her. "Let's go have a little talk with the campus conduct committee, shall we?"

Pale as a sheet, Shelly stood and went with the woman, knowing she was about to get a lecture about why it was wrong to masturbate openly on campus.

***

Two days later...

She'd found a willing subject. He was a guy who claimed he was currently unattached, and he wasn't bad to look at, even if a little plain. He was back in her dorm room with her now, and Shelly intended to make the most of the time she had before her roomie got back. She'd only offered him a blowjob, rather than sex, but he still seemed more than amenable.

Shelly had him backed up against the back wall of her room and she was now kneeling in front of him, unzipping his pants. He was trembling rather nervously as he looked down at her. She was shimmying down his chinos when she looked up at him. "Been a while?"

He swallowed and nodded. She smiled. "You a virgin? S'okay, be honest."

He nodded again.

"I guess that's good," Shelly said, taking his underwear by the waistband and pulling them down. "I mean, that way you can't compare what I'm tryin' to do to anyone else, right?"

He already hand an erection and it sprang up in front of her, bobbing up and down for a moment. He gasped at the sudden freedom. Shelly looked at his member intently, almost studying it. He was about the same length as Kent had been, maybe actually a little thicker. She'd been dreaming about longer cocks, taking them in her throat and feeling their cum stream down in pearly torrents into her stomach, but given that she was practicing, maybe a monster cock wasn't what she needed right now. An average dick was more apropos to her plan.

And besides, if she got horny and needed to fuck, she already knew that a dick this particular size could get her off. But she wasn't focused on her own orgasm right now, she wanted to build up her courtesan skills!

"Well, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, that's for sure," she said, smiling up at him again as she remembered to compliment his manhood. "That, Coleman, is a very nice dick. I am looking forward to this."

"Me too," he responded, still obviously nervous.

"I hope we can loosen you up a little," she said, reaching up and taking gentle but firm hold of his shaft, feeling it pulse beneath her fingers. "What would help?"

"I... uh..." he stuttered, blushing. "I dunno, but I'm a little self-conscious about being nude like this with you lookin' at me."

"Well, what if I took off my shirt and bra?" she suggested, trying to think ahead, the way Karen would. "That way, you can look at my tits while I suck you off. How about that?"

Not to mention I can have you cum on my tits if I decide at the last moment that I don't wanna swallow your load, she thought, pleased that she was planning. I know I'm s'posed to swallow, and I might still, but maybe I can give him a choice. That sounds gracious. I swallow, or he glazes my tits and doesn't ruin my shirt! Bitchin'!

Coleman nodded and Shelly paused in holding his turgid cock long enough to pull off her shirt and then unhook her bra, tossing it aside, suddenly regretting that she hadn't found a way to do that little more elegantly. Elegance and grace were key, right? You didn't just shuck off your clothes into a corner.

Unless there was a graceful way to do that too, make it seem classy. Was there? Dammit! All the things she didn't know yet...

"So, whaddya think?" she asked, leaning back far enough to let him see her tits up close. "I know they're not much, but-"

"They're great," he blurted, cutting her off. "Sorry, I mean, yeah, I think they look really nice."

"I know lots of girls have more than me, but thanks, I'm glad you like 'em," she said, smiling and she cupped them and pressed the two small globes together. At least they were bigger than that Lisa girl's. "But if you're a virgin, you probably haven't seen that many yet, right?"

He nodded and shrugged all at once. "'side from catching glimpses of my mom and sis getting into the shower or changing for the pool, no, I've never really seen live tits."

Great, his only tit comparison for me is mommy and his sister? she thought somewhat darkly. Well, not his fault, right? I'm the one who got him in here by offering to suck his dick. He didn't have to say yes, did he?

"Just relax, dude," she said in what she hoped was an assuring voice. Wait... did courtesans say 'dude'? Questions. She shook her mind free from those thoughts and just focused on the throbbing matter at hand.

She gripped the shaft gently and began to stroke back and forth, paying attention to how the skin moved with her hand, how far it stretched before becoming taut and then pulling back. Unlike Kent, Coleman was circumcised, which she actually preferred. Most guys she'd known were circumcised, and it was a good thing in her eyes. Circumcised guys tended to be cleaner, to not get stinky buildup down there. And it was easier to see what she was supposed to do.

Holy shit, did I just invalidate my own argument about not shaving my cunt?! she suddenly realized while she paused in stroking him. Am I a fucking hypocrite?!

"Uh... everything okay down there?" she heard him ask. She snapped out of her wonderment and looked up at him, her hand still on his dick.

"Oh, sorry," she said, smiling weakly. "I was thinking about what I was gonna do. Remember I said that I was trying to get better at sucking dick?"

Coleman nodded.

"Yeah, I was just thinkin' it through," she lied. Hopefully he'd believe her, and hopefully she hadn't been making some weird face. "Lemme keep going here..."

She kept stroking gently, but also leaned in and kissed the head, letting him get used to the sensations. She resolved that she wouldn't try to deep-throat him this time. Maybe she'd buy a dildo and practice letting it tap the back of her mouth and her throat, just in case she gagged again. The dildo wouldn't scream at her and kick her out, and was no doubt much easier to clean.

She kissed and slithered her tongue against the head, her hand just behind on the shaft. It was just long enough for her little hand to fit on it comfortably and stroke while the head was visible. She looked up, noticing that Coleman had his eyes closed, pressing back against the wall as if held there by some invisible force.

"How's it feel?" she asked, not at all sure why she was looking for a virgin's guidance, but maybe just wanting to feel like he was more involved.

"It's great," he breathed. "I've never felt anything like it."

Yeah, no shit he hasn't, she muttered inside her head. You walked into that one, Farber.

She continued on her quest to learn how to artfully make a man cum with oral sex. I mean, how hard could it be? Like Karen pointed out, all dicks were ninety-nine percent the same, after all. You just had to figure out how to drive that particular model well, right?

She released little coleman and pushed on him gently so that he was pointing upward. She stuck out her tongue and pressed it against the underside of the shaft, sliding it up slowly and making Big Coleman whimper.

"Mmmnnnffffff..." he managed to say, quivering again, still plastered to the wall.

"Go ahead and pull off your shirt," she said huskily, experimenting with licking up and down his shaft with her tongue like it was a popsicle or something. "I wanna see you."

"Okay," he panted, beginning to sweat. "B-but... you ditch your pants too, okay?"

Well, if I get horny and wanna frig myself while I'm doin' this, not having my pants in the way will make life easier, she decided, keeping one hand on his cock, stroking slowly while she unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled out of them while still kneeling in front of him. Getting them over her sneakers had been a challenge, but it was done. She was now wearing sneakers, her sports socks, her panties, and nothing else. It felt sexy somehow.

Coleman, meanwhile, had shed his shirt and was completely naked except for his socks. Shelly went back to working slowly on his cock, teasing him, experimenting, seeing how he responded to things- kisses, light flicks of her tongue, long, slow drags of it up the shaft, putting the head between her lips and gently sucking on it...

She enjoyed feeling like she was in control, that she was guiding his pleasure, leading him to a land of rapture as only a courtesan possibly could. She wasn't just servicing a man by doing this. She almost felt like she was... showing off. Demonstrating how awesome she could be, and letting him know how lucky he was that she'd chosen to use these skills on him.