Alexaverse One-Shots 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it was," Mona agreed. "Not sure why, but it did. Really, Kar? Always standing up straight?"

"Or leaning in to whisper, with a naughty smirk, as if divulging a secret," Karen elaborated, leaning forward and smiling naughtily. "Just never slouch. For instance, if I were to tell the three of you that last Tuesday I allowed a young gent to fuck me until he came in my behind, would you think less of me?" she asked in a quiet voice Shelly could barely hear.

"Jesus, Kar," Mona breathed, putting down her plate and cupping her pussy with her hand, holding it. "Why you gotta do me that way, woman?"

"Same," Janet admitted, squirming a little but refusing to cover herself. "Hearing Princess say 'fuck' is more amazing than having some guys do it to me."

"And she does it to me all the time," Lisa sighed. "I live in a constant state of sticky arousal."

"Aw, poor li'l LiLi..." Mona cooed, teasing her friend, reaching across and caressing her hand through her red hair. Lisa didn't seem to notice it was the hand Mona had just been holding her pussy with. Mona looked at Karen now. "But y'know who hasn't showed off her insides yet... Princess here has somehow gotten three peep shows without reciprocating."

Karen made a show of blushing prettily. "Oh, goodness, do you really care to see?"

"Fair's fair, Princess," Janet urged. "Go ahead and show us the goods."

"Very well," Karen sighed, as if put upon. She pointed to where Lisa was sitting. "Make yourselves comfortable next to LiLi."

Lisa blushed and the other two snickered while they joined her, with Karen kneeling and waiting patiently, her hands in her lap. Like Lisa, Shelly was too busy gaping at Karen's magnificent breasts to notice what Janet and Mona were up to. How on earth did those monsters stand up like that? Her back muscles must've been made of titanium.

Lisa and Janet were now on either side of Mona, and they were all sitting still, waiting eagerly for Karen's show. Once they were all situated, Karen slowly turned around until she was facing away from them, still sitting on her knees and heels, with her shapely back and gorgeous ass presented to them. Shelly was behind the three girls now, but she could still see what was going on.

They all watched with bated breath as she slowly leaned forward, moving her weight onto her arms and lifting her exquisite behind into the air. Gracefully, almost imperceptibly, her knees glided slightly apart at the same time as she bent forward, exposing her to them. They could see her perfect pussy, and the tiny knot just above it. Her womanhood seemed to glisten just a little.

"Jesus, Kar, are you wet already?" Janet asked, still watching in fascination. She'd seen Karen's cunt hundreds of times over the course of their friendship, but she couldn't ever recall it being presented to them like this before.

"The curse of the Gordon women," Karen sighed, letting them look, prolonging the tease. "My mother told me that most of the women in her family lived in some state or other of arousal. In other words, always somewhat wet. Not that I object, mind. In fact, I rather enjoy it."

She slowly reached under herself and ran her middle finger up and down her slit, pressing just enough to have her lips on either side while she ran it up and down. The girls, Shelly included, watched as if hypnotized. Another finger joined the first, and she used them to take her two lips and barely pull them apart, teasing the glistening wetness within.

"I believe the colour inside my pussy is best described as a bubblegum pink, wouldn't you?" she purred, tingling as she held herself open, letting her friends stare for as long as they wanted. Shelly's heart was beating in her chest. She barely noticed that Karen had used the word 'pussy', and it didn't matter. There was nothing dirty or crude about it. It was so sensual.

"Lisa, my love," Karen said in her lyrical tone, just a hint of breathiness to it as she squirmed slowly. "Be a dear and come hold me open, will you? We should really let Janet and Mona take a good look inside..."

Almost in a trance, Lisa got onto her hands and knees and moved the small distance to Karen's behind. She knelt beside her friend and Karen's fingers only left her lips once Lisa's had replaced them, going back to propping herself up with her hands. Lisa's fingers pulled her lips open wider still, and Mona and Janet were leaning forward in fascination. Karen's inner pussy shone with wetness, and indeed was a bubblegum pink that made everyone's mouths water. Karen kept her head turned slightly to look back at them, those incredible eyes expressing sensual desire.

Shelly had to control her breathing, noticing that her heart was pounding in her chest, and her cunt was tingling like crazy. But she couldn't do anything about it, because she'd certainly be noticed if she did! Almost in agony, she kept watching, trying not to squirm.

She also understood something else that had just happened- the other three girls had spread themselves wide, shamelessly exposing themselves to one another. Karen had teased, given a little peek, even. But then she'd compelled Lisa to do it for her, as if she were a queen who had a slave take care of this menial but erotic task for her. At least, that's how it felt to Shelly. It was wholly sexy, but so much more as well.

And she could peer deep inside Karen now, not seeing the beautiful woman as wantonly exposed and vulnerable, but allowing as yearning subjects to see a side of their monarch that was a blessing for them. The inner pink glistened invitingly, and Lisa almost whimpered in what Shelly could only describe as hunger.

"Thank you, Lisa," Karen sighed, pushing herself up onto her knees and sitting back on her heels as she turned around. Lisa's hands dropped away and she was staring off distantly at something. Karen took the redhead's face in her hands and kissed her lovingly for some moments before letting her return to her seat on the blanket.

"So," she said, smiling easily at the three. "Did I do my part in putting on a show?"

"Oh, you know you did, Princess," breathed Mona, relaxing her shoulders and letting her head nod down for a moment as she composed herself. "You've got this way of makin' me wonder why the Hell I'm straight."

"I believe I can answer that question with two syllables, my dear," Karen replied, smiling and winking as she held up her hand and counted on her index and middle fingers. "DeBourne."

"Okay, y'got me there," Mona admitted, snickering while picking up her food again. Janet was already on her second drink, as if she needed to hydrate before crumbling into dust and blowing away. "But dayum, girl, you can make anything elegant, and even more erotic."

"One does try," Karen said simply, passing Lisa a small sandwich from the basket they had with them. "Like Gene Kelly said, 'dignity, always dignity'."

"Did he say that in Guys And Dolls?" Lisa asked, ruining the moment. Karen hung her head and sighed. Once again, an elegant gesture.

"If Heyman's done fucking up cinema history," Janet said, picking up her glass and refilling it with champagne, "I'd like to get back to having a picnic. This food and bubbly ain't gonna consume itself."

"Hey, so I'm not good with movies," Lisa protested, looking hurt. "I mean, we didn't watch a lot of them around my house."

"Wow, not even Barbra Streisand movies?" Mona teased, eating more of her dessert.

"Just because I'm Jewish doesn't mean I'm addicted to Barbra Streisand, y'know," Lisa sniffed.

"Good, because you're about as Jewish as moo goo gai pan," Janet remarked, pointing her glass at the redhead. "No matter how often you complain in Yiddish."

Mona laughed, accidentally dropping some of her dessert on her breast. "Oops!"

"I got ya, Bresc," Janet said, leaning in and quickly nipping the tiny morsel off the swell of the black girl's breast. She licked her lips and then gave Mona's nipple a quick kiss before returning to her own food.

"You're sure you two aren't gay for one another?" Lisa asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

"Pretty sure," Janet said casually through a mouthful of strawberry cake. "Don't get me wrong, Mona's hot, but this sorta thing only happens when DeBourne is fucking us both, y'know?"

"No, I don't know," Lisa said pointedly, making a sour face and rubbing at her nose for some reason. "But he wasn't here just now and you're licking Eton Mess off Mona's tits, may I point out."

"Aw, is someone jealous?" Mona cooed, smirking at Lisa and then using her finger to draw a pattern with whipped cream across her breast. "Y'wanna li'l, LiLi? I'll bet you're down with the swirl."

Janet and Mona were snickering again while Lisa contented herself with looking put out. She wasn't, but they all had their part to play when shenanigans happened. Shelly was fascinated with the dynamic between them all. They were an almost legendary force on campus, and they were only sophomores! How had this incredible friendship developed?

Since Lisa wasn't partaking, Janet moved in again and licked the whipped cream off Mona's skin, making the black girl shiver and giggle. "Kinda wish DeBourne was here right now," she sighed, stroking Janet's back as she worked her magic. "I could use some of that giant dick in me."

"What makes you think Lisa or I are the least bit interested in seeing you harlots get skewered by that man during our picnic?" Karen asked, her eyebrow elegantly arched.

"That's because y'don't know what you're missin', Princess," Janet replied, finishing up and then reaching for her bag. "On the other hand, Bresc, I didn't arrive completely unprepared..."

"Oooh, nice," Mona said as Janet displayed a rather large blue vibrator, holding it up for inspection. "Have I seen that one before?"

"Maybe," Janet said simply. "Y'might've seen me wrecking my puss with it if you ever walked into my room unannounced. I mean, it's not as big as DeBourne, but any port in a horny storm, right?"

"I'm down," Mona said, setting aside her plate and knocking back her glass of champagne as she turned to face Janet. "How we gonna do this? Take turns as usual?"

"Shameless," Karen sighed, shaking her head again but making no effort to stop what was transpiring.

"What was it Gene Kelly was saying about dignity, Kar?" Lisa queried, watching their friends.

"Oh yeah, the two girls goin' on about dignity are just sittin' there havin' to watch other people's orgasms," Janet sniffed, ignoring them. "I was thinkin' we could do that sandwich thing we tried with DeBourne, at least for round one."

Mona considered and nodded. "His dick was between us, so that couldn't be considered gay, right?"

"My thoughts exactly," Janet confirmed. "Y'want top of bottom, Bresc?"

"I'll take top this time," Mona said huskily, already squirming. While Karen reclined on her side, she pulled Lisa into her so that the smaller girl was spooned back against her as they watched their not-gay friends begin what was apparently a ritual from the sounds of it. Janet smiled eagerly as she turned on the vibrator and then lay back on the large blanket, stretching out.

She kept her legs slightly parted and began teasing her pussy with the vibrator, moving up and down her slit. They may have been in a secluded area, but they were still in public and she controlled her moans and sighs. Once she was good and stimulated, she held the dildo still, allowing Mona to straddle her, settling down until the dildo was pinned between them. They both shivered and giggled while Mona remained sitting up, at least for now.

Fuck, I need a camera... Shelly thought, ignoring the maddening throbbing in her pants.

Mona and Janet just let the vibrator buzz between their pussies, making no attempt to otherwise pleasure one another yet. They clasped hands, fingers knotting as Mona remained above her friend. She smiled and made a kissing face at Janet, who returned it readily. Shelly tore her eyes away to look at Karen and Lisa, who were quietly watching. Lisa had one hand groping and pinching at her tiny breasts, while one of Karen's hands had slipped down between the redhead's legs and was moving back and forth, fingering her. Lisa was biting her lip and sighing.

Shelly looked back over at the other two. Mona had settled down a little more, her hands now resting on either side of Janet's shoulders, her knees slightly more spread to increase the pressure between them. Shelly could see the vibrator between them, wedged between their two sets of lips, which quivered and grew wetter. They seemed to be pretending it was a live cock between them, something they'd done before.

Then Mona was down on her elbows, her breasts squashed into Janet's as they looked into one another's eyes, their breathing becoming heavier. Mona was squirming her hips a little now, rocking them so that the vibrator moved between them. Janet shuddered, moving her hands up to rest on Mona's back.

Shelly heard Lisa squeak and whimper, looking over just in time to see the redhead shudder and bite her hand as she began to cum. Karen's skillful manipulations had brought her to orgasm very quickly. It was almost too much for Shelly, who was beginning to get overloaded. She could hear the four girls breathing, and heard the buzz of the vibrator wedged between the two cunts, along with their quiet moans and sighs.

Mona and Janet had begun to kiss one another now, little pecks while they whispered to one another as both their hips were moving against the substitute cock between them. Lisa was squirming her ass back against Karen as the goddess kept finger-fucking her while watching their friends lying together less than two feet away.

Shelly had to make a break for it. She was going to explode if she stayed much longer, and they were all very distracted at the moment. It wouldn't get easier if she waited. Slowly, silently, she eased away from the shrubs and bushes she was behind and crawled low, heading directly away from the scene, her heart pounding. She couldn't believe what she'd seen!

One she was convinced she was a safe distance away, she flopped on her back, taking deep breaths and looking at the sky through the canopy of the trees. She reached down and felt her crotch, relieved to find out that she hadn't soaked her jeans through.

She sat up and rubbed her face, thinking about everything she had to unpack from this lesson. Okay, maybe 'lesson' was a stretch, since Karen had no idea she'd been listening in. But it felt like a lesson to Shelly. She was determined to master what she was hearing.

And she never would've guessed that watching girls go at it would get her so fucking aroused. That had never happened before. But between Mona and Janet fucking that dildo together and Karen sending Lisa to Heaven with her fingers...

She couldn't take it anymore. She was nowhere near any of the paths that threaded through the park, and she had to quench this heat between her fucking legs. She stood and leaned forward into a tree, pressing her head to her forearm and, reaching down into the front of her jeans and wedging her hand against her needy cunt. She felt the wetness now, her panties soaked with it.

Holy fuck, she needed to cum. She rubbed herself fervently, her mind's eye playing back all that she'd seen. Mostly she was focused on Karen, the sheer erotic elegance of her, like pointing her glorious ass and them and spreading his pussylips with those two magical fingers, teasing them.

So good... she thought, her mind whirling. Gawwwwd, lemme cum so I can go back to my room...

She bit her lip, breathing through her nose, her hand that was resting against the tree becoming a fist. She could hear and even smell her slushy pussy as she fucked herself, digging her fingers deep inside. This orgasm was gonna be so-

Suddenly, she was jostled from behind, hearing a sloppy panting and a gruff sound. She felt something hook onto the sides of her left thigh and then something was pummel her leg.

Her eyes shot open and she tried not to shriek in panic as she goggled down at the stupid golden retriever that was trying to hump her through her jeans. Shelly staggered away from the tree, falling into a muddy patch and attempting to shake the mutt off while the owner came rushing up, yelling at the beast to detach itself from her leg.

Dignity. Always dignity.

***

A dorm bedroom...

Shelly lay on her bed, looking up at the ceiling with a sour expression on her face. It had been some days since the incident with the stupid dog in the park, and she still had phantom humping sensations against her legs. This was why she wasn't a pet person.

But that matter aside, she was puzzling deeply about where things kept going wrong. Why wasn't any of this working out for her? She was doing exactly as Karen had instructed, and she had even now seen the sex goddess in action, at least to a degree. She thought about Karen's poise, how she carried herself, the cadence of her voice when she spoke.

Shelly had tried speaking like Karen to her roomie yesterday and Quinn asked her if she was having a stroke.

What was wrong? Why did these things work for Karen and not for her? Was it literally just about years of training? Had Karen suffered these humiliating setbacks? That didn't seem very damn likely to Shelly. Maybe Karen had horseshoes up her ass? Shelly sure as Hell didn't.

What else could it be? Shelly didn't really know anything about genetics, but she'd never grown up believing that some people were genetically superior to others. I mean, wasn't that racist? Okay, she had that one cousin who was really fucked up in a lot of ways, and apparently those defects were genetic, as well as due to exposure to some substance she couldn't pronounce. Thaliscumine, or something. She hated saying it, but just about everyone more evolved than a snail was genetically superior to her cousin.

Was part of this just straight-up genetic superiority on Karen's part? Was it all that innate to her? Was she one of those one-in-a-zillion people who could take this on and excel with it?

Shelly thought about some of the things that she'd heard, or had seen Karen demonstrate. None of them seemed all that hard individually. Sure, using a gentle twisting motion while you suck a dick, that's just quick practice, right? Grazing with your teeth? Practicing letting a dildo or a cock hit your throat so you don't puke? That should all be child's play, right?

Standing a certain way when you used naughty language? Yeah, sure, that'd take practice, but it couldn't possibly be that hard. Shelly's mom had told her for years to sit up straight at the table during meals, and Shelly had managed that. If she could sit up straight and eat, she could stand up straight and have a potty mouth.

Slow, sensual movements, a feast for the eyes of onlookers. Making sure they had time to appreciate what you were offering. Okay, she wasn't drop-dead gorgeous like Karen, but she wasn't bad to look at. Shelly liked to think she was about on par with the other three, Lisa, Janet, and Mona. She had bigger tits than Lisa, anyway. Okay, she didn't have great legs or a tight ass like Mona, and she wasn't brash and unashamed like Janet, but she wasn't unattractive, dammit!

Was she going about this the wrong way?

She had no clue what the right way might be, since she was already eavesdropping and spying on them. She couldn't exactly walk up to Karen and say "So I've heard you're this really elegant sex goddess, I don't suppose you wanna give me a crash course, do you? I wanna be just like you".

Yeah, no, scratch that approach. But having said that, now what? She wasn't really making headway with her current approach, either. Thus far, she'd discovered her gag reflex, lost a boyfriend, had a very uncomfortable conversation with the campus conduct people, discovered semen in the eyes hurts for fucking days unless rinsed out with a saline solution, and reaffirmed her general loathing for pets.

1...34567...12