Alexaverse One-Shots 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to up the ante a little and she swirled her tongue around the head, getting it wet before pushing her mouth down, remembering to form a seal around his cock with her lips. She tried fluttering her tongue inside her closed mouth against him, with what she hoped was moderate success. Did she need to somehow open her mouth wider while keeping her lips closed? Was that possible?

She'd almost reached the root, his pubic hairs tickling her nose. She forced that sensation aside and concentrated on breathing through her nose, not breaking the seal. She heard Coleman whimper above her and guessed he was enjoying the sensation.

What else could she do?

Look up!

That's right, keep eye contact. It was incredibly sensual and erotic. Even if he wasn't looking at her, he'd know she was looking up at him.

She opened her eyes as she began to slowly bob back and forth along his length. Coleman's eyes were indeed closed, by she would keep her part of the bargain. If she wanted to be an amazing courtesan, she had to miss no details, ignore nothing. That meant eye contact where possible.

"Ah!" Coleman gasped, massaging his chest with his hands and pulling at his nipples. Shelly thought that was weird, but ignored it and kept going. She moved back and forth on his cock, trying to use her hand to massage at the same time. It was still clumsy, so she modified the technique by making a ring with her thumb and index finger and drawing the ring back and forth behind her mouth while she found a rhythm.

She didn't stop even when he shuffled his legs apart a little more, reached down behind himself, and slid a middle finger into his own ass, now whimpering and panting, his legs beginning to shake.

Shelly found it hard to not frown in confusion. She hadn't anticipated that. He was fingering his own ass. What was she supposed to do now? To her amazement, he seemed to be getting harder inside her mouth.

Do I let him continue to do it? Do I offer to take over and do it for him? What's a courtesan supposed to do here? Holy shit, feel that throb inside his boner!

She decided to ask. She pulled her mouth off his cock, but replaced it with her hand, stroking its wet length firmly, keeping him engaged. Looking up at him, she asked. "Hey, d'you want me to take over with the finger in y-"

Coleman shuddered and let out a strangled, gurgling sound, his face contorted almost like he was crying. Shelly's eyes widened as his body stiffened and his cock spasmed in her hand. She made the mistake of looking down, still stroking his member, pointing it upward.

His first spurt nailed her right in her eyes. A gluey darkness washed over her, followed by a burning sting she'd never known before. She could still hear him gasping, his engorged member plastering her face with his semen.

It burned! His jizz in her eyes stung so fucking much!

Shelly wailed, overcome by the sting, tumbling backwards onto her floor, even as Coleman kept cumming helplessly. She had her hands pressed to her eyes, rubbing them in panic, which only made matters worse as she worked the sperm into her ducts. She kicked and writhed, trying not to scream.

Coleman was breathing heavily, finally coming down from his orgasm, simply the most intense thing he'd ever felt. He stroked his neglected cock, watching the cum pumping out of it, dribbling out and trickling down onto Shelly's writhing form, her hands clapped over her sticky face. He could see the cum around her hands, and also glistening on her chest, droplets on her little tits. The last dregs were falling on her ankles now.

She was squirming in a ball, screaming in discomfort behind a closed mouth, trying desperately to not alert the entire dorm to her shame. The naked girl seemed to have forgotten he was there. He kept stroking himself, wondering what he should do.

Ultimately, he did the dishonourable thing, quickly pulling on his shirt and pants and grabbing his shoes before slinking out into the hallway, closing the door quietly behind him.

Shelly rolled back and forth for some time, the sting maddening. It wasn't getting any better! Holy shit, how did anyone, even the best-trained courtesan, endure this?

She had finally managed to roll to her hands and knees, still on her floor, slowly trying to blink her eyes open. God, the sting! She took deep breaths, composing herself. She couldn't hear Coleman anywhere. Had the little trouser-snake actually ditched her?

The door to her room opened, and someone walked in, coming to a stop once presented with the sight of her. There was a long silence, and she noticed that whoever had come in hadn't closed the door behind them.

Shelly slowly lifted her head, trying to focus through the milky, gluey haze in her eyes and see who had come in. Gradually, the shape of her roomie Quinn came into view, just looking down at her.

The dark-haired girl wrinkled her nose in distaste, noticing how bloodshot Shelly's eyes were, not to mention to jizz plastered to the rest of her face and her tits. Was she having an allergic reaction to cum?

"Didn't anyone ever tell you to close your eyes if you're gonna let a guy napalm your face, Shell?" she asked.

Shelly groaned in despair, flopping over and thunking her head against the carpet, shivering miserably.

***

A few embarrassing days later...

She'd seen them walking around together and heard the black girl, whose name was either Mona or Janet, suggest they all meet up in a sizable nearby park and have a picnic in a few hours. Karen, Lisa, and the brunette all agreed readily and a time was struck. Each agreed to what they'd bring before the black girl and brunette walked off, leaving Karen and Lisa standing together.

"I guess I'll go and pick up some alky-hol, seeing as how that was my assignment," Lisa mused, looking at the ground while she took Karen hands in hers and slowly swung them back and forth. "Maybe I'll pick up an extra bottle of wine for us to share back in our room tonight."

"Are you trying to get me liquored up and take advantage of me?" Karen asked in a soft voice, smiling and making Lisa giggle. "Maybe after we drink all the wine, we can put that bottle to good use like we did back at my place, hm?"

Shelly's eyes widened as she listened from the other side of the large stand of bushes she was hiding behind. They'd fucked wine bottles together?!

"Embarrassing as Hell, Kar, but yeah, that really got me off," Lisa admitted, and Shelly could almost hear her blushing. "Maybe I'll get two extras and we can do each other at the same time."

Shelly almost fell over, feeling stunned and dizzy from what she was hearing. Karen fucked bottles? How was that possible? She was so classy! Did she somehow make it hot and classy?

Through the leaves she saw the two girls, still holding hands, lean in and share a gentle kiss. Nobody was around to see them. Lisa smiled again. "I'd better go, I'm starting to get horny. I'll see you in that park in three hours."

Lisa trotted off, leaving Karen watching her leave, waving after her. She stood still for a few seconds, and Shelly had to repress an overwhelming urge to go out and make herself known. She had millions of questions, but how on earth could she ever explain the fact that she'd been eavesdropping?

Karen finally walked off, humming to herself and Shelly relaxed. A little too hard, because the bushes she was leaning against were less firm than she thought and she fell into them.

"Ow..." she mumbled as tiny twigs kept jabbing her in the ass.

A few hours later...

Watching from a distance, Shelly noted that all four girls had arrived in the clearing in the woods of the park. It was certainly secluded, and they would have complete privacy. Well, except for Shelly. She'd picked her spot well, knowing that she was completely concealed from view, unless they came over and stared directly at her. She'd made herself comfortable and ensured she was fed and hydrated. She had no idea how long she'd be here, and likely couldn't leave before they did without being noticed.

"I'm so glad you found this place, Princess," the brunette said as she put down her linen bags full of goodies while Lisa laid out a large blanket big enough for them all to fit on. "Just enough sunlight gettin' through the canopy to allow it to be really warm."

"It's more a question of the dense canopy preventing warmth from escaping, in fact," Karen replied as she knelt and began removing food and drink from her bags. She also had a small and very special-looking briefcase with her.

"Whatever, Brainiac," the brunette sighed, making Lisa and the black girl giggle. "What's in the briefcase? You a secret agent all of a sudden?"

"Nothing so delightful and exciting, that's more a DeBourne thing, I wager," Karen said as she began unlocking the case. "Mind, keeping him secret might be a challenge."

"Yeah, since you can see the big jerk from orbit," Lisa mentioned, making the other girls laugh. "Not that I'm still salty about him cock-slapping me, mind."

"Yeah, Li, like you didn't have that coming, either," the black girl said cheerfully as she watched Karen open the case. "Oh, shit, Kar... is that the Belgian crystal?"

"I knew we were having some adult beverages, so I asked Jordan to bring it down," Karen explained as she pulled out the crystal flutes and wine glasses, holding them up to the sunlight to make sure they were properly polished and cleaned for use. "Just a little treat for us."

"Y'should've gotten him to haul down the jacuzzi while you were at it," the black girl quipped, eliciting more laughter. "Even if we don't have a jacuzzi, we're all secluded and the day is nice and warm, so do we wanna have a naked picnic?"

"I'm in," the brunette said readily, looking at Lisa.

"I mean, yeah, sure," the redhead said, shrugging. "I mean, we're usually all naked around one another these days, right?"

"That's very true," Karen agreed, kneeling and pulling off her t-shirt, exposing her large bust to the warm air, her incredible breasts barely contained by her bra, which deserved the Order of Canada for the task of keeping them in place. "Shall we, ladies?"

Shelly watched with a pang of jealousy as the four woman all got naked, giggling and stripping out of their clothes. Her mouth had already gone dry at the sight of Karen getting out of her shirt, but her full nudity was almost too much. Her clothes teased an erotic fantasy just beneath, and the reveal absolutely lived up to the promise. Her bust was larger than her hips, which were certainly womanly, and her long dancer's legs tapered into her elegant feet. She wore a thin strip of trimmed coppery hair just over her pussy. Fuck, she shaved! Her ass was tight, just like her legs, and her stomach flat. Her fair skin looked like it was being kissed by the sun, and her dusky pink nipples sat on her impossible breasts.

Somehow, Shelly tore her gaze away from Karen and looked at the other girls. The first one she looked at was the black girl, who seemed quite attractive, even if she wasn't a goddess like Karen. Her smile was cheerful and even naughty, with pearly white teeth. Her skin was a creamy mocha brown, and her hair was not a tight afro but big and curly. Her breasts were even and somewhere just over average in size, capped with dark brown nipples. Like Karen, she had dancer's legs and a tight butt.

Jesus, she was shaved too, her pussy clearly visible.

Shelly squeezed her eyes shut for a moment and then looked at the brunette. She seemed to wear a constant smirk, as if everything amused her. She'd let her hair out of its habitual ponytail and it reached just past her shoulder blades as she lay on her back, propped up on her elbows, one of her knees bent. Shelly could still see between her legs, though, and noticed that she shaved her cunt as well. She was slim, and she looked like she might jog for exercise.

Lastly, she looked at Lisa, taking solace in the fact that the redhead had smaller tits than her, because the other two were bigger. The brunette's tits were somewhat pointier than the black girl's, but they were about the same size, that is, much smaller than Karen's. Compared to Karen's, Lisa's tits looked like two peas on a plate. Lisa had freckles on her collarbone, as well as across her nose, and her kinky red hair spilled down her back.

Dammit, she was shaved too. Was Shelly the only fucking woman still not fucking shaved in the whole fucking world?!

"I dunno how you manage it, Princess," the brunette said casually, looking directly at Karen's pussy. "You're always completely smooth, twenty-four-seven. How do you do it? Now that I've joined the club, I've gotta shave once every two days or it's itchy stubble Hell."

"You'n me both, J," the black girl agreed. Shelly concluded that the brunette was Janet and that made the black girl Mona. The pieces were falling into place. "And I've got black girl thatch down there, so when it comes in, I need a goddamn machete to get rid of it again."

The girls all laughed, and even Shelly stifled a snicker, thankful she couldn't be heard.

"I was taught how to shave my delicate areas, but I decided to just forgo this task and simply went for a depilation treatment," Karen replied. "Except for the little strip I keep, it's all gone, right down at the roots. I am forever denuded of foliage."

"Did it hurt?" Janet asked, curious. Shelly was wondering the same thing.

"Maybe a little," Karen said, shrugging, the simple gesture ridiculously elegant when she did it. "But it was only a moment, and then I was free of ever having to use a razor on myself again. I've done the same with other zones, such as my legs, arms, and armpits. I like how it feels beneath my clothes."

"Wonder if I oughta put aside some of the money your dad gave me for a treatment," Janet mused.

"Oh, nonsense," Karen said, waving it off. "Pick a day and I'll bring you all in to my spa and they'll take care of you as thoroughly as you desire. It's the least I can do; you've all been there for me through thick and thin, after all."

"Well, it would be nice to not have to shave the beast every second day," Mona admitted. "I like how it looks totally smooth."

"I agree," Karen said easily. "Very pretty."

Mona grinned at Lisa, lying across from her. "What about you, Red? D'you like it when I shave it so smoooooth?"

Lisa sniffed. "What, you're asking me because I'm the lesbian?"

"That's exactly why I'm asking you," Mona teased, reaching down and pulling her thick netherlips apart, exposing her inner pink to them all and making Lisa blush furiously. "Whaddya think?"

"I think it's insane how damn pink you look in there," Janet commented casually, without a hint of embarrassment as she looked intently. "Like, I dunno if you look pinker than you are because of your skin colour, or if you really are that coral pink colour."

"I'm sure Kar could come up with some sort of scientific experiment or way to find out," Mona suggested.

"A black-box trial, if you will," Karen quipped, making the other three burst out laughing. While they were recovering, Karen knelt and opened a bottle of champagne, popping the cork and filling four crystal flutes. The other three girls all knelt in the middle of the blanket with her, their bodies close as they held up their glasses, the bubbly liquid within catching the afternoon sunlight.

"To the three best friends a crazed heiress could ask for," Karen said in a pleasant, lyrical tone. "I am a much better person for knowing you and loving you all."

They all clinked their glasses, then caught Shelly off-guard by leaning in and kissing one another in turn, whispering that they loved each other. They all downed their drinks and settled back on the grass while Karen spread out snacks between them. Janet smirked at Lisa. "What about you, Li? I mean, we've seen you all nude countless times, but what colour are you in there?"

Lisa's eyes widened for a moment. "What, you want me to just spread my ketsl open and show off what colour I am?"

"Do you even know?" Janet asked, smirking again.

Lisa looked offended, but it was just for show. "I've seen myself in a mirror, thank you..."

She hastily laid on her back and spread her legs wide before reaching down with both hands and pulling her pussylips apart, wantonly displaying herself to her friends. Janet and Mona both leaned in, getting a good look. Karen, who saw what colour Lisa's vagina was inside every night, kept making the food.

Unfortunately, Shelly couldn't see between Lisa's legs from this angle. She'd have to guess.

"Hmmm," Mona mused. "At least it isn't the same colour as your hair, right?"

Lisa didn't seem to know what to say, leaving herself unguarded long enough for Mona to playfully swat her pussy, right on her clit. Lisa yelped, rolling onto her side with her hands clenched between her legs while Janet and Mona were almost howling with laughter. Even Karen was tittering behind her hand. Lisa was swearing in some language that Shelly didn't understand.

The redhead finally stopped making such a production of the unwarranted assault on her womanhood and sat up, her legs crossed so that she could defend herself. "Alright then, J... what about you? You oughta show us."

"Eh," Janet said, shrugging and then laying back and parting her legs. "Pretty sure you all have seen it, but..."

She spread her lips, keeping herself exposed. "Just kinda pink with a hint of brown, I guess. Nothin' to write home about."

"Yeah, but I love the way those two inner lips are kinda like tiny flaps a guy can hold onto when he's down there," Mona added, kneeling on all fours and looking close, as was Lisa. "I loved watching DeBourne do that to you."

"Gawd, it felt amazing," Janet breathed, making no effort to close shop and keeping herself spread until they decided they were done looking. If Lisa got a slap in, she wouldn't mind; no one could threaten her with a good time. "He knew just how to hold them gently and pull to the side, spreading me for that gi-fucking-gantic tongue of his."

"And the way they split around his dick when he's inside of you, to die for," Mona said, fanning herself.

Shelly thought about what she was hearing. Were Mona and Janet both fucking that giant student she saw them hanging out with?

"Such scintillating and erudite conversation," Karen sighed, shaking her head as she passed out little plates with some sort of strawberry dessert on it.

"Oh, c'mon, Princess," Janet snorted as she took the proffered sweet. "We've all heard you use foul language."

"It's different when Kar does it," Lisa pointed out, using her little fork to dig into her dessert. "I dunno how, but she makes it seem classy. More of that courtesan training stuff I can't get my head around."

"Okay, yeah," Janet allowed, thoughtfully masticating on a strawberry. "I dunno why either. Even the countess just sounded like she was being foul-mouthed when she was swearing. Well, usually."

"Not gonna lie, it gives me a tingle when Kar swears," Mona said, sitting cross-legged like Lisa and eating her food happily. "Like, it's a thrill, because she sounds naughty, but not coarse or trashy, y'know?"

Karen shrugged, pausing in eating her food. "P'raps, it is no doubt partly my training. I've been taught to use vernacular and more risqué language sparingly, for effect. When I use a taboo word, I almost under-enunciate it, so that it's softer-sounding than the words around it. Also, I learned to never swear unless I'm standing or sitting up straight. I never slouch. That changes the aspect of delivery entirely."

They all thought about that for a moment, wondering if it was true. Janet straightened her back, looking at her friends. "Cunt. Huh, that does feel different."