Alexaverse One-Shots 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought of the girls in Kent's smutty magazines, or the girls she'd seen in porn- they always seemed pinker than her. Was that just photography and touch-ups? What was it called? Airbrushing? She wasn't sure how it worked, but it was meant to hide imperfections on the models in magazines, like inconvenient moles or scars, that sort of shit. Could it change the colour of your inner pussy? Make it impossibly bright pink, like these bitches?

She stirred a finger around inside herself for a second, watching how her pussy responded. Her clit protruded from beneath its hood, finally visible among all the hairs. She supposed the hair was a nuisance that way. And yeah, if she didn't shower it could get kinda smelly. And that one time she'd got a fucking yeast infection? Jesus, that was awful.

Kent had once pointed out that she couldn't get crabs if she shaved and they had nowhere to live, right? She'd almost kicked him in the dick, and she had no intention of getting crabs anyway, thank you very much! The shithead...

She heard the shower finally stop and she stood and hurried back to his bed, making sure she'd disposed of all evidence of looking through his dirty magazines. He got very angry if anyone implied that he had any, even her. She'd offered to look through them with him one night, just as a type of foreplay, but he got pissed off and made her go back to her dorm room on campus, the mood lost. It confused her. Looking at porn wasn't nearly as strange as violently denying it and getting angry. He got pissy if she asked if he masturbated, too. Boys were weird.

"So what's so important that you've got me showering the minute I get home from work?" he asked as he came back into his bedroom, a towel around his waist. She had to admit, that look was a lot sexier than his stupid tighty-whities. Kent wasn't a hardbody or anything, he just had an average guy build, and she guessed an average dick. She always complimented him on it, and how he performed in bed, but sometimes he got cocky about it, like she'd never do better.

I mean, could she? She wasn't exactly porn-star experienced, was she? Sure, she'd had sex with a few guys in high school, learned how to give blowjobs, tried titty-fucking them, and had heard of muscle exercises called 'kegels' that were supposed to make your cunt tighter and your orgasms stronger. As yet, she hadn't noticed a difference.

"Well," she began, still sitting naked on his bed with her hands in her lap and trying to not blush. "I thought you might want me to try out a few little things I have learned recently."

He tilted his head as he looked at her. "Like what?"

"Well, nothing big," she admitted, fidgeting. "But it's about oral. Things that're supposed to make it even better for you, y'know? And I want it to feel great when I suck your dick, after all."

"Huh," he said in a decidedly neutral voice, as if trying to decide if he believed her. "Where'd y'learn this stuff?"

"I don't wanna tell you my secrets, not yet," she said, trying to sound firm. Isn't that what the Karen girl would do? She didn't owe Kent this, she was bestowing it upon him. Her choice. "D'you know what a 'courtesan' is?"

"Nuh," Kent replied, shaking his head. "Sounds stupid, though."

Shelly took a breath. "Courtesans were women throughout history who were trained to be good at pleasuring men."

He made a face as he considered. "Y'mean like hookers?"

"No, not hookers," she said, trying to keep the exasperation out of her voice. "I mean, maybe a little, but not slaggy streetwalkers, Kent. These women were beautiful and talented, they were the lovers of kings and powerful officials. The best of the best."

He almost guffawed. "Y'expect me to believe you're a courtesy? You're suddenly the greatest sex machine on earth? Y'ever heard of Seka, Shell?"

"You never stop telling me about her, so yes, I have," she aid, restraining a sigh. "Look, I picked up a few tricks and techniques I wanna try on you. Why's this such a big ask?"

"What, so lie down and get my dick sucked?" he mused, suddenly considering.

She nodded. "And if I get you really going, we can fuck, right?"

"Well, yeah, if I don't shoot off too hard and lose my wood," he warned her. "Sure, let's do this."

"Okay, good!" Shelly said, clapping and smiling. She was actually more excited about trying out the new techniques than she was about getting his dick in her. She hadn't brought any condoms, and he was always claiming he didn't have any at that moment, even though she knew he kept a bunch in his dresser drawer. He was always trying to fuck her bareback. Like she wanted his bumpy-headed kid...

"So, um..." she began, kneeling off on the side of the bed. "I guess lay down and let me do my thing."

"D'you want me soft or hard for when you begin?" he asked rather uselessly as he clambered onto his bed and lay on his back, keeping his towel nearby for cleanup.

"Oh, don't worry," she purred, getting on her hands and knees and crawling toward him. He watched her quietly, his hands resting behind her head while she began kissing down his body. She kissed his lips, then his cheeks and jaw. She moved down his neck and over his shoulder and chest. She teased his abdomen and moved lower still.

"This part of your new technique?" he asked from above. "Because I ain't feeling anything different yet."

Shelly frowned, but kept working her way toward his cock. She kissed it and slid her tongue around it, ignoring the wet and soapy smell that hit her nostrils. No big, she'd sucked him off when he smelled worse, after all. She could do this, and she was gonna rock his world.

She took the head into her mouth and began slowly massaging it with her tongue, pleased that even though he was still soft, he began to swell. Nothing new in what she'd done yet, but maybe her promise of something different and exciting was getting to him. His cock expanded enough that she could put her hand on it. Kent was a grower, rather than a shower, so she needed to get him going before her hands could do anything when they had sex. Beggars couldn't be choosers, after all.

She caressed his shaft gently, making sure he was getting hard, while teasing him with her lips and tongue. Fully hard, she figured Kent was probably average in length and girth. I mean, he was no Ron Jeremy, but he felt good inside her, even if he complained about having to wear rubbers when they fucked.

Before too long, she had him hard and she smiled, looking forward to trying out her new-

"Have you done this thing yet?" he asked. "Feels like the same ol', same ol' from here."

She didn't clamp tightly on his erection with her fist and tear it right the fuck off, somehow resisting the urge.

"Patience, let me get you ready," she chided, hoping he'd shut up. The sex was never as good when he started talking. Shelly took firm but gentle hold of him and got ready to begin experimenting. She put her mouth on his hard cock and began bopping up and down slowly. She felt him throbbing in her mouth and knew he was enjoying himself, regardless of what he might have said. His bodily responses meant more than his dumb words ever could. She wasn't fucking his brain, after all.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned around his shaft, feeling herself getting moist between her legs. Maybe this'd be a great session! She had her hand on his shaft and it followed her mouth up and down, twisting on the skin as she'd been told while she-

"What the fuck is that?" he almost barked, nearly sitting up and giving her a look that fell somewhere between confusion and worry. "Y'trying to twist my dick off, Shell?"

"Sorry!" she said hastily, pulling her mouth off him while she apologized. "I... sorry, maybe I was too hard when I did it, I was getting excited while I experimented."

"Go twist a lab rat in half if you wanna experiment," he grunted, lying back down, an arm across his forehead. "Jesus, be careful, that thing's attached to me, y'know."

"Sorry," she mumbled again, ceasing in using the twist technique. Maybe she was just being too forceful with it. She'd try again shortly, but she needed to elevate his mood again. And she was certain she had a new porn-star technique that was absolutely do that.

She smiled to herself as she thought about what to do next. Despite his griping, Kent was still good and hard. She needed him to be, since deep-throating a limp dick didn't count, right? She thought about what she'd heard the girl Karen say, about relaxing her throat. Shelly wasn't exactly sure how, but she would figure it out.

"What're you doin'?" Kent asked as he noticed her moving around into a new position, almost hunched over him to the side.

"I'm gonna try something I learned," she said in a breathy voice, still massaging him with her hand while she smiled at him. "I'm about to deep-throat you."

His eyes widened. "You're gonna what?"

"Just like Seka and all those other sluts in your porno movies," she said, smiling wickedly. "I'm deep-throating you, big boy."

"Awriiiiight," he said rather eagerly, laying back again on his hands and watching with great interest.

Here we go... she thought as she prepared herself. She thought about what to do, but figured she couldn't relax her throat and keep it that way ahead of time, she'd simply have to do it while taking his cock inside her mouth.

She slowly pushed her lips down his shaft, acutely aware of his eyes on her, watching her progress. She pushed lower, past where she'd normally take him in a blowjob, keeping her lips sealed, her warm wetness around him.

"Ooooohhhhhh," he murmured from above her. It gave her a tingle, knowing that he was enjoying this. His hand found her ass next to him, gripping it and squeezing, proving her point and exciting her further. She pushed a little more.

"You've gotta do this every time," he groaned, his eyes now closed. "This is even better than fucking you."

Shelly ignored the burning in her cheeks and the anger than threatened to well up at his remark and kept going, determined to prove to herself, and her shithead boyfriend, that she could do this. She was porn-star material!

"Oh yeah... yeah..." he groaned, shivering now and squeezing her cheeks again.

Excited, Shelly kept her eyes closed and tried relaxing her throat, feeling the tip of his cock pushing toward it. She'd never taken him (or any other guy) in this deeply. She was doing it!

"Fuuuuuck..." Kent gurgled, pushing up with his hips involuntarily.

Things went wrong instantly as the head of his cock punched the back of her throat before she was ready. Her body contorted as her gag reflex kicked in.

Kent shouted in pain as she bit and threw up at the same time...

***

Later that night...

"He dumped you?!" Shelly's sister almost yelled through the phone in shock.

"Keep it down!" Shelly hissed in worry, looking around to make sure her parents hadn't heard her. "I don't need the whole damn world to know!"

"Why?" her sister asked, still a little too loudly for Shelly's liking. "Weren't you having sex?"

"I..." Shelly began, blushing crimson. "I might've been trying something new, and I might've accidentally bit his dick and puked on it."

She pulled the phone away from her ear and scowled at it for several seconds. "You can stop laughing any time now, Sal."

"I can't!" her older sister wheezed, no doubt doubled over on her couch on her end of the line. "You almost bit a guy's dick off?"

"Well, I didn't bite hard," Shelly confessed, still pink with annoyance about her sister's cackling. "But he shrieked like I'd tossed his dick in a blender."

"Omigod," Sal wheezed, trying to get control of her diaphragm. "Okay, so you didn't bite it off, but you also puked on him?"

"I..." Shelly began, getting embarrassed. "I've been practicing deep-throating."

"Y'mean like those sluts in porn?" her sister asked, and Shelly could almost hear Sal wrinkling her nose. "That shit doesn't work. Does it?"

"I learned that it does," Shelly replied, determined to justify her trauma. "Yeah, it takes some practice, I guess, but I have it from what I consider a genuinely reliable source that it's a real thing. I just didn't count on him pushing up suddenly with his hips and triggering a gag reflex, y'know?"

"Still funny," Sal snickered. "So what happened after you puked all over your boyfriend's dick?"

"Well, he was shouting and ranting, calling me a psycho bitch, and then he chased me outta his house and onto the street, saying we were broken up and he never wanted to see me again," the younger sister confessed. "Good thing I'd been wearing a skirt and a t-shirt earlier, I got those on real quick and was outta there. He ran out onto the street, hiding his dick with his hands and covered in puke."

"Well, I never liked that guy anyway, you can do better," Sal said dismissively. "So you're a free agent again, what are you gonna do?"

"Gotta see what Kent does, I guess," Shelly replied, shrugging somewhat helplessly. "I mean, all our mutual friends will know soon enough. I'm glad he's not at the university with me, y'know? I don't need a rep as the girl who chokes on dicks."

"Maybe you should try out girls," Sal suggested. "No cocks for you to puke up."

"Very funny, Sal," her sister said dryly. "Like you would know what girls are like."

"I've had fun with a few," Sal said in a noncommittal tone. "Nothing serious, just making out and feeling one another up and stuff. This was before I was with Simon. Remember Dina Ekblad?"

Shelly thought for a moment. "The girl with the lazy eye and the pimples?"

"Ew, no, that was Deb Ralston," Sal said with distaste. "Dina was the one with the big tits and the lisp, she was in my class."

"Oh, her," Shelly said, nodding. "What, you did things with her?"

"Yeah, we practiced making out for some time, getting ready for boys. We groped one another and sucked on each other's tits, but that's about it. We even hid in the photography club's darkroom and practiced that stuff. I liked it, though. Y'might wanna consider switching teams, Shell."

"Thank you, no," Shelly replied, her voice pointed. "I intend to keep practicing. If Kent is off the menu, I'll just find someone else who's willing to have their dick sucked until I get it right."

"Just practice on an empty stomach, Shell," her sister teased, making her blush again. "I gotta jet, I'll talk to you later. Ciao."

"Yeah, bye," Shelly muttered, hanging up before folding her arms and scowling at the floor. She'd come home to her parents' house in order to do laundry. Even if she hadn't honked on her own clothes, she no doubt smelled like puke, and her parents' washing machine was easier to access than the ones back in the dorm over the weekend. Her parents seemed to be out, and her older brother Pete was nowhere to be seen either. Small mercies, since she didn't feel like explaining to him too. With any luck, she'd get her laundry done and head out before anyone got home, leaving a note that she'd been there.

She headed down to the basement and stripped out of her clothes, stuffing them in the washer. It was a tiny load, it hopefully wouldn't take long. She went over to the storage bins next to the laundry room and found the ones containing her clothes she hadn't brought with her to campus. She grimaced at her options before pulling some a shapeless track suit. It'd do for now.

Deep-throating was clearly possible. It wasn't just porn, it wasn't just for sluts with long necks. And if it could be done, she intended to do it. Her grades this semester weren't stellar, so she was feeling the need to prove to herself that she was good at something. And sucking dick was as good as anything.

Shelly Farber, the secret courtesan.

***

The following week...

Shelly was sitting on the balcony again, reading one of her textbooks about basic data entry. For whatever reason, this computer shit was now one of the essential courses she had to get credits in, even thought she had no intention of dealing with the damned things. Stupid modern world.

She enjoyed this building, because it wasn't just some big square or rectangle of concrete. This building had a wider base than top floor, meaning that it tapered up gradually, giving it a feel like one of those pyramid buildings that were all steppy. What were they called? Her nerdy brother would know. Ziggurats?

In any event, the balconies on each level sort of jutted out the lower you went, and they were set at angles from one another. It felt modern and progressive. You could sit out here and have a coffee, and there were people above and below. You were alone, but it still felt like you had company.

"I like it here, Kar," Shelly heard a familiar voice say from below. "The building feels... progressive."

"I daresay that was the idea, my dear," Karen said easily, as Shelly heard the pair ease into their seats and relax. "Since I have a course here at the end of the day once a week, it makes sense to just do some unwinding and take advantage of the view, oui?"

"Ooh, you know it makes me creamy when you speak French, Kar," Lisa said in a breathy voice. "I'm gonna walk funny all the way back to our room now."

"Then I guess I'll just have to do something about that when we get there," Karen purred, and Shelly could picture Lisa squirming at the sound. Shelly had to admit, the voice and tone gave her a tingle as well. Was that just who Karen was, or had this been part of her courtesan training? That was still so weird!

"Mmm, gonna put your courtesan training to use on me, Princess?" she heard Lisa say before giggling. "I ain't gonna object."

"Alas and alack, as I mentioned to you before, my training did not include the pleasuring of women," Karen seemed to lament, although Shelly assumed this was for effect, since Lis was still giggling. Shelly slowly rose out of her chair and moved closer to the edge of the balcony, in the direction of the two voices. She hunkered down between two concrete planters full of foliage, certain she was no doubt concealed. Once she moved a dangling branch out of the way, she found it was much easier to hear what was being said below. And she really wanted to know. She found a thin drainage gap running the length of the concrete balcony and peered down through it. Shelly wasn't disappointed.

"Y'know, you promised you'd tell me more when I asked," Lisa said, pointing at Karen with her coffee mug. Lisa was wearing her kinky, curly red hair in a ponytail today, showing off her slender shoulders and her waifish facial features. She was wearing a t-shirt again, and her boobs were small, even smaller than Shelly's. At least there was that. Did Karen prefer smaller, slender girls? What would she think of Shelly?

"Goodness, darling, we could have this rather lurid conversation in the privacy of our room," Karen said, and once again, the sight of her took Shelly's breath away. She had to be the most stunning girl Shelly had ever seen, forget just here on campus. Everyone else looked like goldfish food compared to her. She was wearing her bronze, bobbed hair slightly to the left today, giving her a playful look. Unlike the last time Shelly had seen the pair, this time Karen was also wearing a t-shirt, a low-cut one at that. Her enormous bust strained against the fabric, and her cleavage was clearly visible from Shelly's point of view. She felt her mouth go dry. She was wearing jeans, and her elegant feet were fitted into strap-sandals that had heels. She was wearing sunglasses, since the sun was setting right into their eyes. They sat so naturally on her lovely face.

Holy shit, this woman was classy!

"Yeah, maybe, but I asked here," Lisa said, not taking no for an answer. "I've listened to you have amazingly 'lurid' conversations in broad daylight, and you somehow always make it seem like it's a perfectly normal thing to talk about in any company. It's a gift of yours. 'sides, nobody around at the moment, so no one'll hear anything."