All Mom's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the most beautiful woman in the entire world," he said.

"Are you going to fuck your mother?" she asked.

He glanced over at the door again, just for a second, before his eyes forced their way back to her. He could see her pussy glistening just inches under the metal plug.

"We shouldn't," he said. "He could hear us."

"I belong to you now. Always and forever," she said.

He knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't deny her. He pulled his pants and underwear down in one swift swoop, his cock trying to bounce its way to his mother's pussy, before he guided it there himself, his desperate hips sinking balls deep into his mother's wetness.

"Fuck," he said.

"Yes, fuck me hard," she added.

He wanted to pace himself, but he needed her too much for that. He withdrew and plunged forward. His mother got pushed forward, and he grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him, and then started to fuck her. He had never been more desperate for sex, being edged by his mother's nakedness and naughtiness ever since he had entered his parents' bedroom and he was now taking it all out on her pussy.

"So full, going to cum," his mother moaned.

"Me too," he added.

His balls had been ready to burst from the start, and now when his cock was being squeezed by his mother like only her pussy could, he didn't have a chance to hold back.

"Cum with me. Cum in me, make me your pregnant mother," she moaned.

His mother was a freak, but he was falling in love with that part of her. A wicked, limitless, sex monster, and he was getting all the benefits from it.

"Fuck," he yelled.

He pushed himself as deep as his cock could go, feeling a powerful jet of cum disperse itself from his massive cockhead. He felt his mother squeeze him even tighter as she moaned loudly, and as he fired more cum into her, he heard his own moans compete with hers, writing a symphony of orgasmic proportions. He always thought he struggled to cum a lot in the mornings, but his mother seemed to have changed that easily as he just kept on shooting cum deep into her over and over again.

When his balls finally ran dry, his mother raised herself and turned, kissing him passionately as they both fell on the bed together. Her lips tasting like pure passion, their kiss lasting for minutes before it started to cool off.

"That was the most amazing sex ever," his mother said.

"Yeah, even if we probably will be burning in some kind of eternal flames for it," he said.

Even if that happened, he started to acknowledge that it would be worth it.

"Perhaps I need to get a sexy devil outfit for next Halloween," his mother countered.

He wanted to see that.

His mother pulled up his shirt and started to give soft kisses to his chest, moving places between each kiss. They felt amazing, even more so as she shifted her weight with each kiss, pressing her heavy breasts against his body as she came in for a kiss, giving him double pleasure.

"I want you to sleep with me in this bed tonight," she said.

She looked at him with pleading eyes, but he knew that wouldn't be possible. They couldn't risk that. Being in here right now was a big enough risk. At any moment his father could step in and catch them in the middle of their depravity.

"We can't do that," he said.

"Yes we can, but I understand if you aren't ready for that yet. We will build up to it," she said, smiling devilishly.

It was a nice dream.

"To make up for it, you need to do me another favor instead," his mother said.

Anything, he thought, but knew that was a too big promise to make, especially after he just turned down her will for them to sleep next to each other for an entire night.

"Nothing too weird," he said.

"Oh, it's weird," his mother said, giggling. "Really weird, but that's just who I am now."

"I'm starting to like that about you," he said. "A few days ago I would have been extremely shocked to learn you like some of the things you like. Most sons would probably not want to know that their mother likes to suck cock. That they want to put stuff in their butt. That they have been dreaming about being someone's slave."

"But those are things I've only been dreaming about doing with you," she said, earnestly.

"That's probably why I like it. Who would object that their super sexy mother is a weird sex monster when it turns out they will be the beneficiary of all the outrageous sexual acts she wants to do?" he asked.

"Then you just might love what I'm going to ask you," she giggled.

"How so?" he asked.

"Because it includes your mother sucking your big juicy cock," she said, kissing his chest while one hand moved down to grab his cock.

"So far you got me hooked," he confessed, feeling his cock stir.

She might be using his horniness to agree with her, but there were worse fates in life than having your mother manipulate you a bit with her sexual prowess.

"I got a secret to confess," she said between chest kisses and handjob movements. "Part of how I have learned some of these things is because I'm a member of an online community with mothers who love their sons. I learned about slave mothers who worship their sons, and realized that it was what I crave too."

He felt his head start to spin again, and his heart felt like it was trying to make a knot on itself again, but this time it wasn't out of horniness, but guilt. He already knew those things, because he had been spying on her. He had stolen her login, and had been able to see everything, and then used that information to get to the position they were in now. Could he tell her? At some point he would need to confess.

"They are wonderful women, with amazing sons, and I've been jealous of them for so long, not knowing if I would ever be able to get what they have," she said, her voice indicating that it was wrong of her to feel jealous. "But now I got it, and I want to brag. I want to show them that I can be with my son and that he is the most amazing son in the world, no, the most amazing man."

He didn't feel amazing. Not right now. Not when he knew he had betrayed her. Would she understand if he explained that it had led to them being together? If he hadn't spied on her, he would still be oblivious to how wonderful his mother is.

"Sons can join too, if you want to check it out," she said.

Perhaps that was the solution. If he joined, then he wouldn't need to be scared he would say something that gave it away that he had read there. He bit his lip, regretting that he had already used information from there when talking to her. If he joined, it would be less weird that he would know of some of her past. Could he hide his spying away and hope that she never found out? No, he wouldn't be able to live with that. His mother deserved better, just he wasn't ready to come clean right now. Not when everything was still so new and fantastic.

"Is that the favor?" he asked. "Joining the server?"

"No. You can think about it, but what I wanted to do with you is something else. Something even weirder," she said, looking a bit nervous.

"What then?" he asked.

"I would have you take my phone, hold it up, pointed at me in video mode, as I leave a message to my friends," she said.

"That's it?" he asked, his mother's voice giving him the impression there was more to it.

"I also want my son's massive cock to be in my face. I would kiss it, lick it, and suck it, making them all see that my loving son and Master is superior to everyone else. Just as I have wished I was them, they would all now wish they could be me," she said, smiling devilishly. "Just for fun. We are all good friends. They would be happy for me, and it isn't to spite anyone, but I want to share this with them. Show them that after a long wait, I can finally tell my son that I love him and will fulfill all of my motherly duties."

"Damn," he said.

"I know it's a big step. We don't need to do it. I can just give you my best blowjob and we can forget about showing off," his mother said.

It was weird. His mother became freakier every minute he spent with her, but he couldn't deny that his cock was back to being extremely hard again.

"We can do it," he said.

Having his mother worship his cock, and wanting it all on video, was too good to turn down. He had seen other mothers on the chat server post similar pictures. They didn't hide their identity, and he didn't think his mother would either, but he still couldn't deny her.

"Really? Hurry up and get naked while I get the phone," she said.

He watched her fly off the bed, and he quickly got rid of his shirt and pants. His mother got her phone and pounced up on the bed, flipping through her phone, and then handing it to him.

"Just press the big button when we are ready," she said.

She moved around on the bed trying to figure out the position she wanted, but it wasn't until she got down on the floor between his legs that she seemed happy. Will scooted closer to the edge of the bed, and he agreed it looked great as his mother held his hard cock, her head peeking out from behind it. She gave the shaft a few licks and took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it a few times. He wondered if he had missed the cue to start recording as she got his cock ready for action again.

"Just give me a moment to think about what to say," she said, stroking his cock with both hands. "You ready?"

"Yeah," he answered.

No sane person would ever record their mother sucking cock, but she was making him insane, and he knew this was what had been missing in his life. Screw sanity.

"Tell me when you press play," she said.

He looked through the phone as his mother moved her hands away from the shaft and putting them down at the root instead, meaning she could control how it was positioned without her hands being in the way of her face. It didn't help much though, as the angle of the camera seemed to make his cock look huge, almost covering his mother's face completely. He pressed play.

"It's recording now," he said.

His mother gave his cock a few more licks, humming as if she had just tasted something amazing.

"My name is Melissa Daor, and this mighty dick is my son's. Today is the second day of us having sex, and I know I'm the luckiest mother in the world. Just now he put a buttplug in my bum to help prepare me for him, and then he gave me a big creampie. His cock tastes extra good right now because I can taste both of our juices on it," his mother said, seeming almost hypnotized as she adored his cock.

"Just wanted to show all of you that he is real and that if I ever brag about my son's dick, it's because he got the most tremendous, enormous dick a mother could ever wish for," she continued. "Now I need to fulfill my slave duties and make my son cum again."

It felt surreal hearing his mother say those things. Especially knowing that other people would hear it, and it had him breathing hard. His mother indicated to him to stop recording, and as he tried to do so he fumbled with the phone before he managed to hit the correct button. That his mother swallowed his cock made it even worse, but as he finally got the phone to cooperate he tossed it to the side so he could focus on the pleasure his mother was giving him.

"Fuck," he said, more to try and make his mind settle down than anything else.

He felt his mother try to take him as deep as she could, hearing her gag a few times as his cock invaded places she couldn't quite handle. Normally a son would probably want to stop his mother from gagging, but as it was caused by her taking his cock, it only made him more aroused.

"Damn, I think you got even bigger today," she said, sounding disappointed that she hadn't been able to deepthroat him. "Would you like your mother to use her breasts too?"

How could he say no to that?

"You're spoiling me," he said.

"Hehe. It's a mother's job to spoil her son in every possible way she can," she answered.

He watched as his mother lifted her breasts on his thighs, and then pushed them forward until they swallowed up his cock, wrapping her big breasts around him and started to bounce herself up and down.

He had to bite his lip to not cum too fast, but as his mother added her mouth to his cockhead while her breasts milked him, he knew it wouldn't be long. His balls were bubbling with cum, and his mother's breasts bouncing on them was making them extra eager to empty themselves.

"I'm gonna cum," he said.

His mother didn't stop but just looked at him while she continued pleasing him. He could see in her eyes how much she wanted his cum. Their sparkle pleading with him to give her the reward she craved and deserved.

His balls tensed up, and he started to unload into his mother's mouth. He felt her suck and swallow as he pumped more and more cum through the breast-covered shaft before it fired into her. His hands wrapped around the covers of the bed to get the strength to last through the entire orgasm as his loving mother made sure his balls were drained.

"Fuck," he said.

"Yummy. I love your cum," his mother said, jumping up on the bed to hug his chest.

"I had no idea my mom was the best cocksucker in the entire world," he said.

"Just wait until I've practiced more," she promised.

He wanted that. It was hard to imagine her getting any better, but if it meant she would have his cock in her mouth even more, then he was obviously going to be up for helping her train.

His mother's phone rang, and she reached for it, still having one hand around her chest as the other held the phone. She didn't say much, just acknowledging what the other person said, before ending the call with "see you in a bit."

"We better get dressed and cleaned up. My sister is coming over, and she has been dying to see you," she said.

He had rather taken a nap as his mother had worn him out. In his own bed of course. Couldn't let his father see him sleeping in here. Still family was important, and he could sacrifice himself to see his aunt for a bit.

"Do I have time for a shower?" he asked.

"Oh, you really need to shower. You reek. Take all the time you need, it will probably be an hour or two before she gets here," his mother said.

He watched his mother get dressed. It was almost as hot as watching her naked. Was it a blessing or a curse to have a mother this hot?

**************************************

The shower really helped, and he had been committed to try and get a quick nap in before his aunt arrived, but then he had remembered the video, and as he checked she had already posted it. She was given heaps of praise saying how great they looked together, how good she was at taking care of her son, and then all sorts of praise for him and his cock too. He had still tried to lay down on the bed, but after reading that, and watching the video a few times, it was impossible to relax enough to fall asleep. It took all of his willpower to not masturbate too, but he wanted to save all his cum for his mother if he could get out of going with his father to the club, and instead stay home with her.

"Will, where are you?" his mother called.

That must mean his aunt would be here soon. He left the bed and put on some nicer clothes. Walking around in shorts or sweatpants was fine with just his parents around, but for visitors, he wanted to look better, even if it was just Aunt Brie. He thought about throwing a last look at the chat server to boost his ego a bit but decided it had to wait.

"Sir William?" his mother called again.

"I'm here," he said, jumping out of the door and flying down the stairs.

"You look handsome," his mother said, meeting him at the bottom of the stairs.

He made sure his father couldn't see them and then gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Not as pretty as you," he said.

His mother blushed, and he smiled at the fact that he could make her feel that way.

"Hey, son, you want a finger of whiskey?" his father called from his office.

"A finger?" he asked.

"That's what it is called. I think it comes from how if you drink five fingers of whiskey in a night, you will lose every hand after that," his father explained.

Will knew that wasn't right, but he didn't want to call out his dad. He thought about asking his father if that was why he always seemed to lose money on poker nights, but he knew he shouldn't say that out loud.

"I'm fine, thank you," he said instead.

His father had already gotten to the bar, pouring himself some whiskey in a glass. It was a lot more than a finger's worth. Probably more than two fingers.

"Suit yourself. One day you will grow up and become a real man, but you are still a kid so no need to rush it," his father said. "This is a trick I learned and I always do it when Bridget comes around. Women think that drinking whiskey is one of the manliest things you can do, so when she is visiting I try to always have some whiskey, and then she will respect me. See, there is still plenty of things I can teach you."

It sounded farfetched.

"Does that actually work?" he asked.

"Just you wait and see. I bet you ten bucks she will compliment me for it," Alan said.

There was a knock at the door, and Aunt Brie stepped in. Will started to walk towards the hallway to greet her properly, but before he took more than a few steps she had thrown a paper bag at her sister, flown across the room, and with both shoes and coat still on she threw herself into Will's arms. He caught her, wobbled, and took a step back, glad he had done some work at the gym or he would never have been able to catch a grown woman like that without falling over.

"So strong," she said, hugging him.

"Calm down, Brie," Melissa said.

"How can I be calm when my favorite nephew is back home?" Brie explained herself.

She hugged him close for a few seconds, before putting her feet down and breaking the hug.

"When Mel told me you were strong enough to carry her, I wanted to see it for myself," Brie said.

Will tried to give his best smile, wondering if his aunt had gone mad too. He glanced over at his mother to try and see if she had told her sister about him carrying her, and the way she blushed told him that she must have. He hoped that she hadn't told her sister the whole story.

"Nice to see you too, Alan," Bridget said.

"You too, Bridget. Do you see what I'm drinking?" Alan said, giving a wink to Will.

"Whiskey like always?" Bridget asked.

"Yes, just like a real man should," Alan said, again giving Will a wink.

It was confusing. His father had tried to prove to him how cool it was to drink whiskey, but that whole exchange didn't seem to have proven anything other than that his father was chasing some false idea of manhood that he clearly couldn't live up to.

"Now if you excuse us, we need Sir William's strawberry skills in the kitchen," Aunt Brie said.

She grabbed his arm and dragged him, and he saw his mother already waiting at the entrance of the kitchen with the bag she had been handed earlier.

"You shouldn't call him that," Alan protested, "and you should at least take your shoes off. Wait, there will be strawberries and cream?"

Brie stopped, kicked her shoes off and tossed them away towards the hallway with her feet, and then pulled even harder to make Will hurry up with her to the kitchen. His mother had set strawberries ready to be cleaned on the table, together with cream, and she was now busy getting all the tools while Brie pushed him down on a chair before taking her coat off.

"Your old aunt ain't so bad, is she? Yesterday your mother gave you the goods, and today I'm bringing it," Aunt Brie said.

He looked at his mom and then at his aunt, blushing more than he felt comfortable with as he thought about what he had done with his mother yesterday.

"Strawberries two days in a row," his mother said as if she had read his mind.