All Mom's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mom nodded and stretched out to take one card from the small remaining pile on the middle of the desk.

"Turn it over," Will instructed.

His mom flipped it, and it showed the ten of spades. Will felt shivers down his spine. It was mostly random what the first card would be, but this was the ultimate card to pull.

"Can you do the next one, Aunt Brie?" Will asked the other sister.

She eagerly leaned forward taking a card and flipping it over next to the other one.

"Oh, that's bad luck. I bet you hoped it would be another ten, but you see I got the other three right here," Alan said, pointing towards his full house with three tens.

He tried to hide his smile at his father's remark. It was the knight of spades. Just the card he wanted it to be.

"Mom?" Will asked.

His mom took the cue and got the third card, turning it over and it was the queen of spades. One of the most popular cards in the deck.

"Oh, you got a good chance for a flush or a straight now. But you see, that wouldn't help you, as my cards are all better than that," Alan said, still laughing.

His aunt didn't wait but reached for the fourth card, and just as expected it was the king of spades. It meant he had four cards, all in the same color and so far in a perfect straight. Only one card was missing to make the perfect comeback.

"No way," Alan said, licking his lips. "There is no way you will draw that card."

His mom waited for his approval to go for the next card, and at his nod she reached out to pick it up, holding it with the face down for a few seconds before she threw it on the table. The ace of spades. Just the card he needed to complete the Royal straight flush. The best hand in poker.

His mother jumped up, screaming excitedly as if she had just seen a miracle. His aunt got up on the sofa, bouncing around on it. His father got pale, tried to say something but no sounds came out as he seemed to not believe what he had just seen.

"How?" Alan finally managed to say.

"Sometimes you just get lucky," Will answered.

"It was meant to be," his mother said.

"I thought you would be on my side," Alan asked his wife.

"A mother needs to always be by her son's side," Melissa answered.

He was more than lucky.

"I still don't understand how that could happen," Alan said.

His father didn't even seem to consider that he had been cheated. Did he really find it reasonable that he got six full houses, and yet managed to lose to a royal straight flush?

"You got seven days to think about it," Will said. "Now, I better get that bed from the garage for you."

"That means you won't come to the club with me tonight?" his father asked.

"Tonight, I belong to your wife," Will answered.

*************************************

"I want to stay!" Brie said, her voice loud enough to carry from the living room.

Will had gotten the bed. It had needed some correcting, and he didn't trust his dad to get that done, so he had done it for him. His mom had gotten all the linens and pillows he would need, and his dad was doing his best to get covers over everything.

"You are being unfair," Brie said, her voice still loud.

Whatever they were talking about, it seemed like they weren't on the same page. He got close to the door. Not that he wanted to spy, but he was curious.

"I know it isn't what we had agreed on, but you saw what happened. How can I possibly leave after that?" Brie said.

"Don't mind her, she been a bit off the tracks since the divorce," Alan said, trying to get a pillow into a pillowcase.

His aunt had gotten divorced after he had left for college. Actually, this must be the first time he saw her since the divorce. It didn't seem to have done her any harm, as she was as positive and happy as ever, but maybe it was different when she was just around her sister, not needing to try and hold a brave front.

"What about if we change it to tomorrow?" he heard his mother say, not as loud as her sister.

There was silence. Whatever they were talking about, it seemed like his aunt had to think about it.

"You better make it up to me," Brie said, much calmer now.

"I will make sure of it. I know we agreed to share, but sometimes a mother just knows what is best," Mel said.

He felt his balls churn. It sounded like his aunt wanted to stay, but his mother was sending her away so that they could have sex. A lot of sex. All the glorious sex they could handle, and then they would be able to sleep for as long as they wanted lying next to each other in the same bed. How could he be this lucky?

"Looks like you are all settled in here," Will told his dad loud enough for the two women in the living room to hear.

They had settled down when he came out. Whatever the argument had been about, it seemed they were both happy with the settlement.

"Is everything all right in there?" Mel asked.

It wouldn't be perfect for him. He was quite sure his father wouldn't make it an entire week in that bed. It didn't seem to be big enough, and the mattress felt like it shouldn't be used for sleeping on anymore. That coupled with his father not able to make a bed if his life depended on it, they would be lucky if they could keep him in there for one night.

If he wanted to sleep next to his mother for the entire week, he might need to up the stakes.

"That bed should have been retired some time ago," Will said, hoping his father wouldn't hear him.

He tried to make his way to the sofa, but before he got there his mother stopped him, giving him a quick embrace and kiss on the cheek.

"You did great," she said.

"Your mom is right that you are the man of the house now," Brie added.

He wasn't so sure. He felt like the illusion of adulthood had just been shattered. His father had gone over the line, and he felt it was the right thing to punish him for that, but stealing his wife and bed might be taking it too far. Would he ever be able to look his father in the eyes again? Would he want to?

"I'm sorry he did that to you," he said. "That he even said it would be good for you to have all his friends laugh at you got me so angry," he added, hugging his mother tight.

Brie jumped into the hug too, making it a close three-way hug.

"We should celebrate by making tacos," Brie suggested.

********************************************

"Wow," Melissa said.

"I told you it was amazing," Brie added.

They had watched some Neverland anime, and it was good. Almost as good as the food, but it's hard to get better food than tacos.

"What did you think, Sir William?" Brie asked.

"I want to watch more tomorrow," he said.

He really did. It was getting very exciting. His father had left saying that tacos were for kids and that he would eat some steak at the club. He had made a final offer for Will to join him, saying he could eat some real man's food too, but of course Will had to decline, and since the food, company, and entertainment had all been top-notch, he had no regrets.

"I should get going, but now I am even more excited for tomorrow. Today was great, and I got a feeling tomorrow will be even greater," Brie said.

He had never imagined he would do anything like this with his mother and aunt. Especially since his father had tried to use the information that his mother watch anime to make fun of her, and now the three of them had bonded even more from it. Sitting in the sofa with his mother leaning on him from one side and his aunt resting against his arm on the other, had felt really good. Like they were more than a family.

"It was nice to see you again," Will said.

"I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot more of your aunt," Mel said.

He wouldn't mind that. After all, they had to finish watching this anime together, and there were probably a lot more they could watch together. He had a few anime in mind himself.

"Thank you for taking care of my sister," Brie said. "Just be careful so you don't wear her out for tomorrow."

Brie hugged him close, and he felt his face blush from her comment. She couldn't know what they would do after she left, but the implications were enough. If anything, his mother was more likely to bring him to his limit, but he couldn't say that to Aunt Brie.

They followed Brie as she got her coat from the kitchen and then as she got her shoes that were still where she had kicked them earlier.

"I love you," Mel said, hugging Brie one last time.

"I love you too," Brie said as the hug ended. "Damn, I almost don't want to leave."

"if you don't leave, you won't be able to make us happy when you come back tomorrow," Will said.

Brie hugged him close, giving him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"You're very sweet, you know that?" Brie said. "I'll see the both of you tomorrow."

The door closed behind her, and Will turned to his mother to ask her what they would do now. She was already ahead of him though as she got down to her knees, ripping at his pants, and after no more than a handful of seconds of being alone, his mother took his cock into her mouth. He didn't mind it. His cock had been needing her since the strawberry incident.

"Your cock tastes amazing," his mother said.

She took him back into her mouth, gagging herself on it a few times before starting to try and remove his pants and underwear, and he helped her the best he could by moving his legs and stepping out of the clothes when they got down to the floor. As nice as it was to get a blowjob in the hallway from his loving mother, he had other plans.

He pulled her up from the floor to a standing position, then swopped her into his arms, and carried her up the stairs. She didn't make it easy on him as she tried to kiss him as he walked, wishing he had a third hand so that he could have two around her and one on the railing, but he managed to get all the way to the top and walked into their bedroom.

That is what it felt like. They had sex in there two times already, but now when he had won the rights to it from his father, it truly felt like it belonged to the two of them. He didn't need to worry about his father finding them in here together, because now it was his right to sleep here and do anything else that should be done in the main bedroom of a house.

He got a knee on the bed and laid down his mom, and she pulled him down with her. They kissed. Their lips embracing and their tongues dancing together. He had never felt that kind of passion from anyone else, and he imagined that his mother would say it came from the true love that only mother and son could share.

As good as the kiss felt, he wanted to feel her naked skin. He guided his hands in under her top, feeling the intensity in his mother's lips go up as her hands got in under his too. The kiss was almost overwhelming as he seemed to forget how to breathe, trying to live on her lips instead of air.

When the kiss broke, he gasped for air.

She took the chance to remove his t-shirt, and they worked together on getting the buttons of her top undone, the heaving of her chest making it even more difficult. When they got all of the buttons undone, she pulled him into a kiss again and used it to roll both of them so that she ended up on top.

She sat up, getting her top off completely, and then her bra followed right after it. He wasted no time taking one of the large breasts into his mouth, sucking on it as if his life depended on it. They were the most amazing boobs in the world, and he craved them as much today as over twenty years ago.

He could hear his mother's moans as he devoured her areola, pushing her breasts forward so that he could lay on the bed and do it, while he felt how she tried to get her clothes off from her lower half. He tried to help her, but it didn't seem to do much good as he wanted his top priority right now to be the melons in his face.

He moved his face all over her chest. Right one, left one, and then digging his face in between them. When he felt his mom was getting her clothes as far down as she could, he pulled her close and this time he flipped her, his face still in between her breasts, in the perfect position to pull her clothes off. He shivered with excitement when he could feel his naked body pressed against hers.

"I want you to take it," his mother said.

"Take what?" he asked, muffled by her big breasts.

"My virginity. I'm ready," she said.

He kept working on her chest until it dawned on him what she meant.

"Are you sure?" he said, looking up from her breasts.

"It has been a wonderful day, thanks to you, and this would make it perfect," she said.

Some bad things had happened, but mostly it had already been perfect in the way that it had ensured him that they needed to be together. Now it might get even better. Taking his mother's ass for the first time. He was more than ready.

"First I'm going to eat you," he said.

He kissed each breast, and then he slid down his mother's body. He put a hand on each leg, pushing them away from him so that her nether region was fully exposed. The shiny metal buttplug making itself an obvious target as it was perfectly framed by her ass, but now he wanted the shiningly wet, inviting place above it. Her pussy looked amazing, and he wanted to give it all the attention it deserved.

"I'm the luckiest mother in the whole, wide, world," Mel moaned.

Will kissed her on the glistening lips.

"No, I'm the luckiest son in the world," Will countered.

Digging his face in between his mother's thighs he knew his words were true.

"How can you be luckier when I got the kindest, sweetest, son in the world, and he's sucking my special place," Mel countered.

He moved one hand to the plug, gently moving it while he lapped all the pussy he could get, listening to his mother's sweet moans.

"I'm clearly luckier as my mom has been preparing her tiny little ass for my big cock for the entire day," Will said, lifting his mouth for long enough before diving in again.

"That's just proof that I'm luckier," she said, her voice pitching as Will got to one of her good spots.

He started to move the plug more, pulling on it for a little bit and then easing off the pressure, making his mother's ass suck it back in. It made his cock jump with excitement. Soon that would be him.

"I'm going to cum for you," his mother proclaimed.

He dug his face in deeper, feeling how his entire face got touched by his mother's juices, and then she came, making Will get the experience of getting a bucket worth of his mother's goodness slung into his face.

"Oh my God," Melissa said.

"Was that good?" Will asked, smiling.

"Good? It was the best," she answered, trying to catch her breath. "The best, from the best son in the world."

"That's because I had the best mom teaching me good values," he said.

She pulled him down on her, kissing him passionately again. She didn't seem to care at all that his face was covered in her juices, and it made him even more excited.

"I didn't teach you to do all this," she said.

That was true. She hadn't taught him anything about the birds and the bees. Not anything like they had been doing the last two days anyway.

"You taught me to always be respectful," Will said, hoping his mother understood what he meant.

As exciting it had been to read about what his mother wanted to do with him in the chat server, it was another thing to act them out. He knew she wanted him to take charge of her, but it went against everything she had educated him to do.

"I love that about you. I am truly the luckiest mother in the world, but I also feel this other part in you. The part that makes me want to be more than a mother to you. Want to dedicate my life to you. Serve you. Help you find your true potential, in and out of the bedroom," she said, smiling the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

"That's something only a mother could do," Will consented.

"Yes! The next step is you taking my anal virginity, and then I will show you the dedication your slave mother has to please her son," she said.

"What kind of dedication?" Will asked.

"Oh, you will not believe what your sweet innocent mom has been dreaming about doing with you. Ever since I started to wonder what it would be like to have sex with my son, my mind has found the weirdest and dirtiest fantasies, and I want to make them all a reality with you," she said.

"We really shouldn't," Will said, "but we will."

"Yes, Sir William," his mother said.

Their lips found each other. Kissing, the way a mother and son should never kiss, only it was the most amazing kiss. Will felt thrills go all over his body as their naked bodies danced together on the bed. Part of him wanted it to last forever, but it also brought an aching horniness that he struggled to control.

"How should we do this?" Will asked.

He looked into his mother's eyes. He had never known how deep they were before. How beautiful they were.

"What about if I start on top. Give myself to you. Show you the privileges you get now when you are the Master of this house. Show my love and dedication," Melissa said.

He felt his cock throb at the thought of it.

"That sounds lovely," Will said.

"Then when I'm ready, you will turn me over, and take me as hard as you can. Show me that my bum now belongs to you and no one else for the rest of our lives," she said.

His cock had never been this hard. He tried to breathe carefully, wanting to be in control, but his mother's words were too strong.

"You think you can handle it?" he said, trying to sound convincing.

"No. Do you know how big your cock is?" she said.

He felt her hand slide down between them, grabbing his cock with gentle fingers. His cock bobbed happily from her touch as he focused on not letting it be overstimulated.

"You didn't mind it last night," Will answered.

"That is because yesterday I fell in love with it. Fell in love with you," she answered.

Should he say it too? He loved her, but at the same time, the mother he had loved for his entire life was someone different from the Melissa he was laying on top of now. The old Melissa that he had known for his entire life was someone he respected. Could seek guidance from when lost, and comfort from when sad. Had this side of her always been there? Just hidden away from the world. Waiting for him to awaken it.

"I love you too," he said, feeling the conflict in his words whether he meant it in the innocent way that normal mothers and sons would use it, or if it was as two naked lovers lying in bed together, about to do something extremely naughty.

"You do?" she asked.

"Yes. I love your lips," he said, giving her lips a quick kiss. "I love your chest. I love the way your hand is stroking my cock. I love the way you're saying things I have never heard you say, never thought I would ever hear you say, and how they are making my entire body burst with excitement, and maybe most of all I love that very soon you'll have your son's big cock deep in your ass."

He felt he needed that speech to convince himself of his feelings, but as he saw his mother respond to his words with a slight blush and sparkling eyes, he felt his heart flutter too.

"I love you, and I will do my best to be everything you need me to be," he said.

Before she had a chance to respond, he turned to his side, rolling over to his back, and then as he pulled her on top of him, he lifted her into the air and turned her, feeling his surprised mother fall on top of him as he wasn't in a good position to put her down as slowly as he had wanted.

His mother didn't seem to mind, as she quickly regained a good grip of his cock, this time using two hands, and he could feel her hot breath on the head. He couldn't believe that he had never understood that his mom was the sexiest woman in the world before, and he wondered how she had gotten so good at exciting him without them doing anything like this before yesterday. Was that the special care and knowledge that only a mother could have towards her son and lover?