All Mom's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started the task of cleaning the strawberries, hoping it would help him not think about the goods his mother had brought him yesterday, and that his aunt had some excellent goods too. He hadn't thought about his aunt in that way, but just as he had realized that his mother was actually hot, he felt the same thoughts about his aunt nestle their way into his head. Damn, he was turning into the same kind of creep as his mom.

"Did Alan want strawberries too? Never mind, I'll ask him," Aunt Brie said, hanging out of the kitchen holding the door frame.

"You remember what I said I would do the next time we have strawberries?" his mother whispered.

"No," Will answered.

He got scared, hearing in his mother's voice it would be something bad. Something very bad with both his father and her sister around.

"I will eat them with your cream," she whispered.

"No," Will said again, looking at his aunt still hanging out of the kitchen. "We can't."

"What are you two gossiping about?" Bridget queried.

"Just something I need to help Will with, it's for his new job," Melissa said.

"Oh, yeah, big congratulations on your job. I was very excited to hear about it, and that's why I got the strawberries. Maybe I can help Will while you finish the dessert for us?" Bridget asked.

"Maybe," Melissa said. "What do you think, Will?"

No! That wasn't possible. He couldn't have his aunt help him cum so that his mom could eat it on her berries. That was never going to happen.

"I'll do it myself," Will said, before the two sisters could get any further.

They both pouted at him, but that was a price he was willing to pay. He grabbed a plastic measure cup trying to hide it by also getting himself a glass of water so that his aunt wouldn't know he was going to leave to get some special cream.

****************************************

"Did you get your task completed?" Aunt Brie asked.

He nodded, holding the cup with the cum behind his back as he moved past her and managed to hand it to his mother under the table. At first, he had struggled a bit, but once he started to think that his mother was going to eat his cum in front of both his father and her sister without them knowing anything of it, it made him cum more than he thought he would have been able to.

There were only a few strawberries left to clean, and his mother and aunt had already filled up four bowls, with the whipped cream on standby. Would his mom find an opportunity to put the cum in there without her sister noticing? Maybe he should distract her.

"You can go out to your father while we finish up," Melissa said.

"I can help you," Will answered.

"That's very sweet. Your mother is lucky to have you," Bridget said, "but we are almost done already."

He looked at his mother, and she seemed to agree, so he left them again, going out to his father. He still had the whiskey and it looked like he hadn't touched it yet. Maybe he was waiting so that he could drink it in front of the women, showing he was man enough to handle it.

"They kicked you out, eh?" his father said.

He hadn't seen it that way, but in a sense his father was right. He felt it was mostly because they felt sorry for Alan sitting out here on his own.

"I guess," Will answered.

"Women like to do that. Especially in the kitchen. That is their special place, and they don't want any man to ruin it for them," Alan explained.

That kind of thinking would explain how his father didn't even know how to make himself breakfast.

"About tonight, I know you must be nervous. Just remember that you don't need to drink any whiskey just to try and fit in, but other than that you just need to follow the lead of your old man, and everyone will like and respect you," Alan said.

He hadn't agreed to go with his dad, yet he was making it sound like he should feel like it was a big honor, and perhaps even one of the biggest events of his life. Could he get out of it without breaking his father's heart?

"Here we go," his mother said, having sneaked up on them and putting down a tray with the four bowls, bright red at the bottom and plenty of white cream on top. "This one is mine, so don't try and steal it," she added, pointing to the only bowl that was topped with a single strawberry."

His mother turned and left again, and Bridget came next with a tray with coffee cups. His father greedily took a bowl from the tray, and Will decided to take one too because after cuming three times already he needed this to try and recover, and he feared that if he waited, his father might try and eat all of them.

Then his aunt took the special one. Will started to panic, confused why his mother hadn't told her that it was hers.

"Mom wanted that one," he said.

"They're all the same, and if she did something special with this one, then all the more reason for me to take it. We used to always share everything, so I'm sure she doesn't mind," she explained.

That might all be true, but if she knew what was special with that bowl, she wouldn't say that. She still seemed to surrender to his protests, lifting the strawberry from the top and putting it on the last bowl instead.

"There we go, she will never know what we did," Bridget said, smiling.

He didn't know what to do. He couldn't say why she shouldn't eat it. Yet he couldn't just sit here and let her eat his cum. Surely it was a crime to trick someone into doing that. His mother returned with the coffee thermos, and he tried to gesture to her that her sister had stolen her bowl, but she didn't get it. He saw his aunt spoon some strawberries, and he had to close his eyes as she put them into her mouth, wondering if she had enough experience with cum to be able to single out the taste even with the other ingredients.

"Wow, this is amazing," Bridget said, savoring the taste in her mouth.

"It's alright," Alan agreed, almost having finished his.

Will hadn't touched his. He was just sitting there holding the bowl waiting for a lightning bolt to come from the heavens.

"No, Alan, this is the best thing I have ever tasted. Melissa, what did you do to it?" Bridget asked.

"Oh, I didn't do anything," she answered.

His mother looked at her own bowl, then at her sister's bowl, and then at Will. He could see that she understood what was going on now.

"What did you do?" Melissa asked.

"I switched bowls. It's not a big deal! Now, what did you do? Did you put a little bit of salt over them?" Bridget said.

Will didn't know what to do but decided to hide away the best he could by stuffing his face full of cream and strawberries. At least she liked it and didn't know what it was. Maybe this would be fine.

"Whatever you did, I will never eat strawberries without it ever again," Bridget said.

"Oh, Melissa likes to keep her secrets, but this reminds me of what I talked about at breakfast," his father said, laughing.

"The sasquatch thing?" Will asked, wanting anything that could take him away from the current situation. Even if it would be another of his father's rants.

"No, this one is hilarious. I told it to the guys at the club a few days ago, and I'm still reeling from it," his father said. "You'll love this one too, Brie. I bet there are some secrets you don't know about your sister."

Will started to have a bad feeling about this. His father was way too joyous, and his mom looked uncomfortable.

"First we need to go back a few weeks. I saw my dear wife sitting around with her laptop, and I got this inclination to see if I could sneak up on her. I was expecting her to do the normal boring things on there, but what I saw was even more hilarious," Alan said, barely able to contain his laughter.

"This is private," Mel tried.

"I already told everyone else. It's not a big deal, and it'll teach you not to be ashamed of things," Alan insisted. "You two will never be able to guess what she was doing. You give up? She was watching cartoons. A grown-ass woman sitting there on her own, watching some stupid cartoon. Isn't that hilarious?"

Will felt that he was getting angry. If his mother wanted to keep that a secret, who was he to tell people about it?

"There were some stupid cartoon panda dancing around on the screen, and I burst out laughing. When she heard that she closed the laptop, begging me not to tell anyone about it, but of course I had to share it with everyone at the club. We spent the entire evening laughing about it," Alan said, looking a bit worried that Will and Brie hadn't broken out into laughter too.

"Was it Ranma 1/2?" Brie asked.

"Yes," Mel said, close to starting to sob.

"I love that one," Brie said. "But then, anything with a cute panda is good in my books."

"I know of it, but I haven't watched it," Will said.

"Panda's must be the dumbest of all the animals, right? I mean, all they do is eat bamboo. Tons of it. They need to eat the entire day. Can you imagine how much lettuce a man would need to eat if that were all they ate? You would probably need an entire truck full just to get enough nutrients," Alan said, sounding like he expected everyone would join him in laughter at that too.

Will had enough. He couldn't let this go on any longer. He needed to stop his dad and make his mother happy at the same time, and he knew just what would accomplish both of those things.

"Dad, tonight I will be sleeping in the main bedroom," Will said.

His mother perked up, and his father looked confused.

"And where would me and your mom sleep?" Alan asked.

"Mom could stay. We would watch anime together, and we got that spare bed standing out in the garage, right? We could put it in your office for you," Will said.

"What's anime? Either way, that is unacceptable. That bedroom is for married couples, and as the man of the house, I have both earned and paid for it. I doubt your mom would want to sleep next to anyone else either way," Alan said.

"I'll bet you for it," Will said, knowing his father liked to gamble.

"What kind of bet?" Alan said, sounding intrigued.

"One hand of poker," Will said.

His father lifted his hand up to scratch his head. He was considering it.

"What would I get when I win?" his father asked.

He didn't have anything to offer there. Maybe he could say that his father would also win the right to sleep in his bed, but he already had that price if he didn't accept, and he doubted even his father would be stupid enough to take a bet where all he could win was something he already owned.

"How about this. Not only do you get to teach your son a lesson when it comes to playing poker, but I will also go with you to the club tonight. To make the bet even better, I'm ready to give you six hands, and I get just one," Will said.

His father smiled, looking like he took great pleasure in destroying his son at cards.

"There is no way you will be able to win that bet. But if I win, not only will you come to the club with me, but all three of you must start to call me Sir Alan," Alan said.

Both Mel and Brie calling Will Sir William must have hurt his feelings, but since Will was certain he would win, those conditions didn't scare him.

"No way," Brie said.

"With the odds being that skewed in your favor, it seems a bit harsh," Will said, trying not to smile from his next idea. "If you agree to call me Sir William if I happen to win, then we accept those terms."

Brie tried to protest, but Mel calmed her down.

"You're on!" Alan said, offering his hand to seal the deal.

"Do both of you agree too?" Will asked.

Mel nodded, and after some encouragement from Mel, Brie accepted too. Will took his father's hand, making sure his handshake was much weaker than his father's hoping that would build up his father's ego even further, for when he crushed it.

"I got a deck of cards in my office," Alan said.

"Let me get it for you," Will said. If the plan were to work, he had to get to the cards without his father watching.

"In the desk. Second draw on the left," Alan instructed.

Will jumped up, blinking at his mother to show her that he got this, and then quickly got into the office, up to the desk, and fished the deck of cards out. He already knew he couldn't be seen from the seating in the TV room, but still looked to make sure no one could see him before quickly getting the cards up, starting to sort them out. They had been well mixed, and he knew he quickly had to get them into the original order of being split up into colors and going from lowest cards to the highest with the ace on top.

"You got them?" Alan called.

Oh, he got them alright.

"Coming. Somehow looked on the right side first, but then I figured out where they were," he excused himself.

His father seemed to fall for the cover story. Now the next part of the trick was to make sure the victim thought that even if he had set the deck up, there was no way it could be useful. Someone had cleared the table so that there was enough room for them to play, and his father had gotten himself a chair and put it on the opposite side of the table. When will took his place, his mom moved around so that he had her on one side, and his aunt on the other. It felt like it was all three of them against his father, and after the stunts he had pulled, his father deserved everything coming to him.

"The custom is that the other players get to cut the deck, and since you will be playing six hands, I think you should cut it six times," Will said.

"Oh, I don't need to do that," Alan said.

That was a problem, but one that he could easily fix. The deck had to be cut six times for the trick to work.

"Then I will cut it for you, just to make sure that if you happen to lose, you won't be saying there were any shenanigans," Will said.

He put the deck square down on the table, lifting some of the cards, putting them down on their own next to the other pile, and then putting the leftover cards on top of the new pile.

"That's one," he said. "Mom, why don't you do the next cut?" he offered.

She nodded, and repeated what Will had done, lifting a random number of cards, and then putting the leftovers on top of the new pile.

"Aunt Brie? You want to do the third one?" he asked his aunt.

She did, and just like her sister, she made a clear cut, putting the bottom half on top of the top half. His father seemed a bit perplexed now, and when Will reached to cut the deck again, his father stopped him.

"I'll do the rest, just to make sure there isn't any cheating taking place," Alan said.

"Just to make sure, you deferred to do the first three, so you only got three left," Will said.

"I know," his father said, waving his hand dismissingly at Will.

He seemed to put more thought into his cuts than the others, not only doing it straight down the middle but sometimes taking fewer cards and sometimes more, making the cuts more random.

"We can all agree that the deck is completely random now, right?" Will asked.

"Absolutely," Alan agreed.

"Good. Five hand poker. How many changes do you think would be fair? One or two?" Will asked.

Alan thought for a bit.

"One," he said, smiling.

Will tried to not smile back. If he seemed too confident now, his father might get suspicious. One change of cards was all he needed.

He picked up the cards and started to deal them out. Six cards in single piles for his father, and then a lonely card to himself, before adding a card each to the six piles his father had. Now, this was a crucial moment, as he had to skip himself, without making it look obvious. He held a card out from the deck, putting his thumb on it, and then pulled it away as he put his thumb down on the single card he had. His father didn't notice he didn't put a card down, but he heard his aunt make a muffled sound like she had seen it.

Then around the table he went again, this time ending it with giving himself a second card while his father had three in each of the six hands, and on the fourth time around he skipped himself again. His father didn't even look, so he just skipped himself, and now Brie made an understanding "Ah," sound as if she had figured out that it was some kind of trick. The fifth time around the table everything was normal, leaving his dad with six hands with five cards, while Will only had one hand of three cards.

He picked them up, making sure his father wouldn't be able to tell he got too few cards. He didn't need to worry as his father quickly reached for his hand out on the far right. He lifted them, a super-wide grin on his face as he took in the greatness of his hand, arranging them to make sure they would be easier to show. He knew the trick must have worked.

"Wait dad, before you look at the other hands. It sounds fair to me that since you got six hands to play with, I should get one night in the master bedroom for each hand I can beat," Will said.

"Huh? No. That isn't what we agreed on. I see what you're doing. Very sneaky. Even if your hand is horrible, the chances of you winning against at least one of mine is pretty good. You probably could beat two or three with a high card. Maybe even four or five if you got a good hand," Alan answered.

It was a fool's deal, but his father had caught it.

"What if I tell you that I will change all five of my cards?" Will said, pilling his three cards up and putting them down face down far to the side of the table.

His father looked tempted as Will knew he had seen one hand that he must be one hundred percent certain would beat any hand Will could get.

"No deal. Like I said, this is a lesson for you by a great poker player. You will look back on this day knowing that no matter what, your father will always be able to outwit you," Alan said.

His father looked at the rest of his hands, grinning wider and laughing louder for each one. Will expected him to catch on, being able to see the pattern, but his father seemed to be too high on winning to see it, no matter how obvious it was.

"Is that offer still on the table? I would like to hear all of you call me Sir for six sweet days," Alan bragged.

Will bit his lip to hide that he knew pretty much the cards his father had. There were some random factors to it because of the cuts, but it was undoubtedly that the trick had worked.

"You got cards that good?" Will asked, trying to sound worried.

"Some of the best cards of my life," his father said, laughing out loud.

"Damn," Will said.

"Since I'm a kind father, I'll let you decide if you want to call me Sir Alan or Sir Dad. Why don't we make it an entire week instead of just six days?" Alan said, gloating in his incoming victory.

"Seven days? Deal," Will said.

"No, you can't do that. You are getting away cheap with just one day of this. Making it a week will not change that you will lose, Sir William," Brie said.

She almost had him convinced that she wanted him not to take it, but the Sir William at the end told him that his aunt knew exactly what would happen, and was helping him sell it even more. He withheld his hand, showing pretend hesitation.

"Are you going to let a woman make the decisions for you, or are you going to be a man about it?" his father asked.

"I get seven days in the big bed if I win?" Will asked.

"Of course, but that is impossible," Alan said.

They shook hands. The deal was done. Everything made it look like the trick had worked, but he still had to draw five good cards. It should work, but he was still sweating. Everything was on the line.

"Read them and weep," his father said, turning over his six hands one after the other.

Six full houses. Six seemingly impossible hands to beat, especially without anything to draw towards.

"Damn," Will said again. "How did you get cards that good, dad?"

"Sir Dad, you mean. Because that's just how good I am," Alan said, dancing in the chair.

"Hold on, I still get a chance," Will said. "Mom, can you take the first card for me?"