All Mom's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I suck it?" she asked.

"You better suck it," he answered.

He wasn't sure he could handle it, but he had a mission. He loved his mother's mouth, and he wouldn't let it be idle if he could help it.

His mother was sitting on his chest, her sweet butt in perfect position for him to take care of it. She started to work on his cock, and it felt fantastic, but he tried to not let it distract him. The steel circle of the plug calling him. She had been wearing it for a long time today, and it made him wonder how many other times she had been filled up with the smaller plug without him knowing. It was the perfect dot on what might be the most beautiful ass in the entire world.

His hands caressed her cheeks. Their fullness sending pleasurable chills down his spine. He thought about giving her a spank, knowing that she probably wanted one, but he couldn't find the courage for it. Instead, he let one hand find the plug, gently pulling on it. The soft opening seemed to give way, but then he felt how something tensed, forcing the plug to go inside again. He felt his cock throb in his mother's mouth as he imagined what it would feel like when it was him instead of the steel. The mix of softness and strong muscles must make the perfect combination.

"Damn," he said.

It was a sight to behold. His mom was absolutely stunning.

"Not bad for someone this old?" she said.

It wasn't just not bad. She was amazing. Just touching her skin made him shiver.

"You don't look old," he said.

"No?" she asked.

Even learning that his mother liked anime made him feel like she was younger than he had thought just a few days ago. He had more in common with her than he had thought, and that made him like her even more.

"I'm going to be honest. A few days ago I thought you were quite old, but now I know better," he said.

Thinking about it, he probably would have said she got more in common with dad, but after gotten to learn her better he started to feel that maybe she had been stuck in an old man's world. Not really allowed to express her youthful sides but having needed to hide them away. It sounded like she might have even been hiding them from her sister, but now with him around she might have an outlet for it all. He needed to make sure she felt safe enough for that. He loved her and didn't want her to hide any part of herself from him.

"I mean, in age you are my mother, and that makes you quite a lot older than me, but I'm starting to realize we might have a lot more in common," he explained.

"Like how we both want to know if your oversized son cock can fit in your mother's virgin behind?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said.

His cock was swelling into impossible hardness again. Something only his mother's naughty words could achieve. Her soft lips almost hurting him as they lightly touched him, as that action made his cock try to fill up with more blood, which wasn't possible right now.

He tried to take his mind off his aching cock by putting his focus towards his mother's butt again, this time pulling firmer on the plug, seeing his mother's skin stretch around it until the anus decided to let it go and forcefully push it out. Damn, that thing looked tight, and he started to worry what it would do with his cock, if it was fighting that hard with a plug. He felt it might have been a mistake that they went with the middle-sized plug, but they couldn't do anything to change that now.

"Do we have any lube?" he asked, not able to see the lube they had used when putting the butt plug in.

"I'll get it," Melissa said.

He could see his mother stretch out towards the nightstand, not able to reach, moving more and more off his body before she gave up and left the bed to pick up the lube.

"This feels weird," she said, using a hand to pull her cheeks apart. "I've had that thing inside of me all day, and now it feels weird to not have it in anymore. I thought it would be too big, but now I miss it," she continued, biting her lip. "I think I'm ready for something even bigger."

His cock was getting out of control again. His mother talking about loving big things in her ass was making his cock test its limits again.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked, knowing full well what she wanted.

His mother opened the bottle, squirting some of the clear liquid into her hand, and then moving it to his cock, letting some of it run from her hand down over the head, and then using her hand to rub all of the head and shaft.

"What I want is what every mother secretly wants," she said, sounding sexier than he had ever heard her. "I want to feel my son's massive dick show me that we belong together. That we were made for each other. That even when faced with impossible things, my body will adapt itself to give him the pleasure he needs and deserve."

He had never wanted anything more than how he wanted his mother right now. His body was burning up, and his slick, shining, dick was dancing in desperation of his mother's graze.

She stepped up on the bed, putting more lube in her hand as she stood on the bed over him and rubbed the lube into her backside before tossing the lube down on the bed. She was majestic. Her beauty almost overwhelming him.

"God damn," he said.

She had planted her feet on either side of him and was now lowering her bum down, putting a lube covered hand on his chest for balance while the other hand found his cock, pointing it straight up, and then he felt how his mother was searching his cock with her forbidden backdoor opening. His head was spinning, and with all the blood his cock was using up, he knew the risk of passing out was apparent.

He was worried if she was truly ready. He would have loved to do more preparation on her ass, but in a way, it was extra exciting that his mother wasn't able to hold herself back either. She needed his cock just as much as he needed her ass, and he could both see and feel the passion in her. She was at her limit too. Maybe it was even worse for her, as he knew she had been carrying these feelings for much longer than him, and now when she was this close to getting to live out her fantasies, she couldn't contain it.

"With this, I will belong to you," she said.

Their eyes locked, making Will feel like their souls were connecting, as well as their bodies. His mother resting on his cock as it was pressed up against her anus. Not yet causing any penetration, but somehow held in place as he felt the soft folds wrap against the top of his cockhead.

"Once you enter me, I will transcend my role as your mother, and instead become your willing slave. My heart, body, and soul will belong to you, today, and till the end of time. Every breath I take will be for you. Every time I wake up, it will be to do everything I can to pleasure you. When I eat and sleep, it will be to get strength to please you. You have already claimed my mouth and my pussy, and now when you claim my bum, every part of my body will always be available for you to use. I will not only accept any punishment you want to give me, but I will look forward to them with excitement. Up until today I have loved you as a mother, but from this moment on I will love you as a slave mother, dedicating my life to you, my son, and Master," she said.

Will could barely breathe. How could he deny her any of that? He wanted to be everything she needed him to be. Wanted to show that he was worthy of all her love. He could see her eyes water up as they burned with an intensity he had never seen in anyone else before. She loved him, and he loved her. This was their fate.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, Sir William," she answered.

He felt his mother put her weight on his cock, it pushing perfectly against her tight opening that refused to give way until she seemed to push more of her weight down, wiggling lightly, and then his bellend found its way in between the folds almost feeling like some sort of magic trick, as the tightness disappeared and the slippery lube guided him inside, only for the ass to suddenly accept a few inches of cock.

"God damn," he said.

They both gasped, their bodies stiffing up from the new intense feelings. The mix of softness and tightness was exquisite. Both familiar and unique at the same time. He was breathing heavily, and he could see his mother doing the same.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

She had to take a moment to compose herself before she could answer.

"Somewhere between weird and amazing," she answered. "You're so freaking big, and something in my brain is telling me that my body is about to break and that I need to try and get this impossibly large object out of me, but there is no pain. Rather the opposite. It feels really freaking good."

"It feels really freaking good to me too," he echoed her.

"That is because when I gave birth to you, you were made to be my Master, and you must have known that I could take a really big cock," she said, leaning down to give him a quick kiss.

It was silly, but who could deny that there was some truth to her statement at this time?

"I'm going to go slow. Are you ready for your slave mother to use her bum to please you?" she asked.

"Yes," he quickly answered.

If her words were anything to go by, he was born ready. And if he wasn't born ready, then he still had had 21 years to get ready. His head spun as he felt his mother slowly start to ride him. Using the lube to make his cock go a little deeper, and then a little shallower in her magnificent ass. It was the best feeling in the world, and how she easily took half of him inside of her, he started to feel like they might actually be made for each other.

Even more, he was impressed with the strength of his mother. Not only was she taking him, but with her feet on his side and hovering with her bum on top of his cock, with her hands on his chest. There was no pressure on his chest, meaning his mother was using her legs to do all the work. Slowly pushing herself up and down, making her big mommy chest bounce. He wanted to show her the gym now. At least once he had worked there for a while.

"Are you still okay?" he asked.

"I'm more than okay. I'm ecstatic. I wasn't sure I would like this, but I was going to push through no matter what, but it's fantastic. It must be because of you," she said.

He wasn't sure he could believe her, but from how her face was lighting up she was either the greatest actress, or she was enjoying it just as much as he did.

He lifted his hands, putting one under each of her butt cheeks, and tried to help her move so that her legs didn't need to do all of the lifting. He wasn't that strong with his arms straight out in this position, but he thought any help would be appreciated.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

He felt good. No, the best he had ever felt in his life. All because of her.

"I was thinking that this would be absolutely amazing, but you are making it feel even better than that. I'm not sure I can handle how good it feels," he said.

It was true. The sensations were overwhelming. He wouldn't be surprised if his head would explode any second. Either of them.

"You can't handle your mom's bum?" she asked.

She felt him squeeze him, and they both gasped.

"It's really good," he answered.

"What if I did this?" she asked.

He felt how his mother pushed her bottom down hard, forcing his swollen cock to penetrate her further, intensifying the intense feelings of his mother's ass hugging his cock. He gasped again.

"God damn," he said.

Looking down he could see just two or three inches of his cock untouched by his mother's backdoor, but she wasn't done yet, and after lifting slightly, she pushed down hard again, forcing more of his cock to disappear. His grip on her butt cheeks tightened as he tried to not cum, and his mother did another small upwards motion to gain some momentum, she pushed her body downwards again. This time Will involuntary pushed his hips up, causing the last bit of resistance his mother's ass had completely give in and taking him balls deep.

"God, that's big," she gasped.

"Fuck," Will answered.

He felt his balls churn, but put all his strength towards not coming. He wondered if he had ever felt anything as amazing as his mother's ass. Now when it held all of him, it felt like heaven on earth. His mother's face didn't help make it better. She had a look of troubled discomfort, making a mild grimace, but also a unique shine to her that he had only seen from her one time before. He could only describe it as pure bliss, and it made him feel so good that his mother could feel that way, and even more that it was because of him that she felt that way.

It again showed him that he needed to rise to the occasion and become what she wanted and needed him to be, and what she needed now was his cock in her wonderfully, motherly, ass.

"Now we are one," she said.

They were. She was grinding down on him, moving in a small circle.

"I love you," he moaned.

"As your mother or as your slave?" she asked.

"Both. Absolutely both," he insisted.

How could he not? She was making him feel things he wondered if young men like himself should feel.

"And I love you, and now I am going to show you just how much. Something else that I have never done before," she said.

He watched as his mom slowly rose, stopping with only his cockhead inside of her, and wiggled slowly until her ass pulled free. Will felt like his cock tried to follow her, but instead, she moved down against his stomach and over to his right side, leaning over him.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

It looked like she was going to do something he never could have pictured someone as sweet and innocent as his mother do. Not even the new naughty mother that he had now found, could do something that deprived.

"I'm going to do something I have dreamed about doing for quite some time now. Something that when I first heard about sounded disgusting beyond belief, but after hearing other mothers talk about it, I realized it might be what perfectly joins being a loving and caring mom, and a horny, naughty mom," she explained.

Her soft fingers took his cock and lifted it till it pointed straight up, and then his mother moved her lovely face close to it. He was almost shaking with anticipation. Could he let her do what he thought she was going to do?

"You shouldn't do that," he said.

Their eyes met, and he could see the mischief in her eyes.

"I need to. It's a mother's duty to always make sure her son is clean and presentable, just as it's a slave's duty to clean up every mess she makes, and please her Master no matter how foul or humiliating the task is," she said.

He wanted to protest, but as he watched her stick her tongue out and reach for his shaft with it he was on the edge of excitement. When she pulled back, looking teasingly at him, it was already too late for him to deny it. His cock had determined for him that it wanted his dear mom to clean her ass juices from his cock, and he felt it buck in her hand, swaying his mind that it also wanted his mother to be his dirty cock cleaner.

"Fuck," he said.

He had almost cum, but somehow remained strong enough to hold it off.

"Does that mean you agree? Can I clean your cock, Sir?" she asked.

"Yes," he moaned.

This time when she stuck her tongue out, it made contact with his shaft, starting down low where her hand grasped the root of the shaft, and she licked all the way up to the head before she pulled her tongue into her mouth. He expected her to be repulsed, regretting ever having thought about cleaning a cock that had just been deep inside of her ass, but instead, she seemed to suck on her tongue, savoring the taste.

She stuck her tongue out again, repeating her long lick at a different spot, and then a third time before she enjoyed the flavor on her tongue again.

"Fuck, Mom. You're a freak," he blurted out, not believing his eyes.

"Not a freak. Your freak. I always love the taste of your cock, but do you want to know the worst part?" she said, not waiting for him to answer. "I think this might be the best it has ever tasted. I love tasting myself on your cock. Your freaky mother pledge to always have her mouth ready to clean your cock, no matter how dirty it gets."

With that she swallowed him. Taking the swollen head between her lips, sliding it against her tongue as she swirled it everywhere that she could reach. His mother was cleaning her naughtiest juices from his cock, and he knew that starting today he would crave to see her clean his cock every chance he got. She was a dirty freak, and he was going to take full advantage of it.

"All clean, and ready for me to get it dirty again," she said.

For a moment he was too lost in his pleasure to comprehend what she meant, but it became clear as she repositioned herself on top of him again, guiding his cock into her ass and this time quickly working herself to have him balls deep again.

He expected her to return to the slow movements, but his mother instead shifted her weight so she was leaning slightly backward with her hands on his legs, and started to bounce. It only took a minute before she was doing big bounces. Her ass lifting into the air, making her bosom dance, and then pushing her body into his lap as it forced his cock deep. His head started to spin.

"If you keep this up, you are going to make me cum," he warned.

He wanted to give her the option to decide if she wanted to make him cum or make it last longer.

"Just a little longer and I will cum for you too," she answered.

That didn't help. He had loved to make her cum when they had sex, but he hadn't expected it to happen during anal, and it made his cock feel even more sensitive as he thought about her taking the next step as his deprived mother slave.

"Oh, god," she moaned.

She moved one hand from her leg and he watched as she started to stroke her clit. It was an amazing view as she frigidly rubbed herself, bouncing wildly on his cock, her breasts bobbing like only big, strong tits like hers could. He was too beautiful. Too enticing to hold back any longer.

"Fuck, mom, I'm going to cum," he called out.

"Yes, cum in my ass," she answered.

He could see his mother grimace, and he knew she would cum with him as he bucked his hips up hard, releasing a powerful jet of cum with each thrust.

"Oh, god," Melissa said again.

Then he felt something hit his face, taking him a second to realize it was some sort of liquid, and when he tried to find the source he saw that his mother was gushing from her pussy. He had not only made his mom cum, but she was squirting profusely all over him and the bed. He felt his cock swell even more, and he couldn't be sure but it felt like it added a few more ropes of cum from his cock, deep into the love of his life's devirginized rectum.

"That was fucking unbelievable," Will groaned once they had both calmed down.

He wondered if he had ever been happier. A few weeks ago he had been miserable, wondering if he was the biggest failure in the world dropping out of college, but his mother had been able to turn that around quickly. He felt like the luckiest person in the world, and that he now was just where he needed to be. Together with her.

"Yes, you are unbelievable," she said.

She pulled herself up from laying backward, and without letting his cock drop from her ass she positioned herself leaning forward and pressing her lips against his. He answered it eagerly, feeling the special love they now shared from her sweet lips.

"If I am, it's because I have the most unbelievable mother in the world," he countered.

No one could deny that. Not even her.

"Can you believe I just came all over you? I hope that won't get me into trouble," she teased, trying to wipe some of the liquid away from his face.