All Mom's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you handle it? Can you handle your son fucking your ass?" he asked, wanting confirmation.

"Too big, too strong," she cried, "and too fucking good."

She tried to smile, but the hard balls deep penetration shifted her face into a grimace instead. It gave him the confidence to keep pounding her. If she was in pain, she clearly was ready to carry that pain for him. Willing to go through any hardship to prove her love and devotion for him, and even if he wanted to protect her, it also made him incredibly excited.

"I'm going to," his mother said.

She didn't need to finish the sentence. The way her face distorted he knew what was about to happen. He pushed down on her arm, making her ass go even higher, giving him an even better angle to fuck her as hard and deep as they both needed. It was like the weirdest porno, but his mother was proving that she was able to compete with the best of the pros.

"Cum for me. Show me that you're the best slave. That your ass was made to take my cock. Cum for your Master, and you will get to clean your ass off my cock," he promised.

"Ye-es," she screamed.

His mother's yes turned into a high-pitched scream as she started to cum. He continued to pump her ass a few more times before she started to buckle, and he drove himself deep into her to be able to hold her down.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking motherfucker," his mother moaned.

She was crying even more now, but they seemed to be tears of joy as her face was full of happiness. He could only see half of her face, but he was certain he had never seen anyone that happy before in his life. Everyone should be allowed to make their mother feel like this.

"Oh, god," she finally said, being somewhat composed.

"You seem to keep on calling me that," he answered.

He released the grip of her arm, slowly pulled himself out of her ass, needing to use a bit of force to get the head out as she seemed to cling to it.

"You are a god," she said. "My god."

She tried to get up, and he helped her turn around.

"All that, and you still didn't cum?" she asked.

"I'm not done with you yet," he said.

"Lucky me," she answered.

She stuck her tongue out and licked him. Savoring the taste as she gathered more and more juices from his cock.

"And those things you said about me being yours. It was all true. I now love anal sex, and I love cleaning myself from your cock. What would you have said a few days ago if you knew your mom loved ass-to-mouth?" she asked.

"Oh, I would have disowned you, but now when I know you love cleaning ass juice from my cock, I'm happy that I get to own you instead," he said, happy with his pun.

"That would have been possible. Lucky enough I would only do this for you," she said.

She sucked him deep. Her tongue dancing around him as she blew him like a dirty mother could only blow her loving son.

"Lay down on your back," he instructed her.

"Yes, Master," she said.

She gave his cock a few more licks, before she jumped down on her back, spreading her legs for him. She was rejuvenated, but so was he.

"I'm not sure my bum can take anymore," she said.

"Good thing it's not a slave's job to decide when she had enough," he said.

She smiled at him wantonly as he gathered her legs, pushing them down on the side of her. He wanted to see how far they could go before she protested, but even if she grimaced a little he still got them down to bed, and in effect, her ass had risen from the bed, presenting both holes to him. Her pussy looked eternally inviting, but so did her ass. The poor hole had closed up again, but the star was wider, and it looked like it had accepted that it was an instrument for his pleasure now.

"What do you want, slave?" he asked.

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

"Your wish is granted," he stated.

He leaned over her, looking deep into her eyes as his cock found her backdoor, pushing against it and finding that it held no resistance this time, willingly letting his saliva-covered cock slide into her. He saw the lust in her eyes as he drove deeper, and when he bottomed out, she pulled him in for a kiss. He started to move, pushing her down into the bed as she started to build up steam. Holding her legs as he started to pound her again. She was moaning and groaning, sounding into the kiss like she had both the best and worst times of her life.

He could at least agree on one of those things. Yesterday had been the best day of his life, but today was even better. Perhaps that was a skill his mother had, making every day better than the one before.

"You're ruining me," she said, breaking the kiss for a few seconds.

Surely the opposite was more true. She had completely spoiled him. She had made him feel like a king or even a god, and she had a way to make him feel good inside and out. Her words, her actions, and her amazingly tight ass. No one deserved such impeccable treatment, and he knew he had to repay her in every way he possibly could, starting with even more mind-altering ass fucking.

The harder he fucked her, the more she seemed to bounce up and greet his thrusts. He didn't know if it was the springs of the bed or the curve of her body that forced her ass to move up to meet his hips, maybe a mixture of both, but it added even more pleasure. All he needed to do was find the perfect rhythm, and it was as if the hard ass pounding handled itself.

"I love it when you hold me down," she said into the kiss. "First when you held my arm, showing that you decide how you fuck me, and now like this. I feel so helpless. Like my only purpose is to exist for your pleasure," she added.

"Now we both exist for each other," he countered.

She answered him with even more passion in the kiss. Her ass squeezing him with more vigor than ever before, and even if she must be sore, she seemed to be able to find the rhythm now too. Squeezing him tightly for a brief moment every time he went balls deep into her. It was overwhelming, but he knew how this must end.

He gave her a few extra hard ass pounding thrusts, making the whole bed shake. He pulled out and stood on the floor. Grabbing her hair and pulled her up to a sitting position.

"Clean my cock," he said.

She looked disorientated but quickly found his cock and started to suck it. He let her swirl his cockhead a few times, and then he firmed up his grip of her hair and pushed himself deeper. She gagged a few times, and then she surrendered to her fate and let him slide down her throat. He fucked it. Forcing his cock into her until her lips kissed the base of his cock, and then he gave her throat a light pounding too. His balls slapped against her chin and he knew they had more cum in them than ever before.

"I love your ass, and your mouth is the best in the world," he said.

He pulled himself from her mouth, pushing her down on the bed again.

"But sometimes a son needs to return to where he came from," he added.

"Oh," his mother said.

Before she could say anymore, he was on top of her, finding her wet and swollen pussy, and slid right in. The velvety smoothness showing him that this was his true castle.

"Oh, god," his mother added.

He started to make love to her. Thrusting himself back and forth.

"This is the first night we spend together, and I want you to sleep with my cum in your pussy tonight," he told her.

She moaned, holding her hands up against his chest as she rocked with him.

"Breed me," she moaned.

He would.

Her legs wrapped around him, making their movements even more unison. He didn't have much left.

"I'm going to cum," she said. "Cumming for you. Cumming for you again."

He tried to hold out. Waiting for her to cum. He gritted his teeth as he saw his mother's face dance towards her orgasm. He held and held as his cock pushed itself back and forth, greedy for her special embrace.

"Damn," he said.

He couldn't do it. He pushed in deep, and then his balls churned. A massive load of cum pumped into his mother, and to his joy, that is when her face broke. She clamped down on him, and they both moaned together as their orgasms rolled, and he filled her with more cum than he had ever been able to produce before.

He collapsed on top of her, and he felt how she gave his face some soft kisses, feeling her heavy breath against his cheeks.

It took him a minute before he had the strength to move off her, and she quickly got up to her side so that they could be face to face again.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he answered.

He did. With all his heart.

*Rustle rustle*

They both woke from their loving dream state and looked at the door.

"Honey, are you in there?" Alan called.

They both looked at each other.

"I locked the door," she said.

That was lucky. Otherwise, he would have run in there, catching them naked just after making love.

"What should we do?" Will asked.

"You need to tell him to leave. Make him go down and sleep in his new bed," she said.

He knew that was what he had to do, but it was still weird. What could he actually say? No, dad, you can't sleep here tonight, because I just buttfucked your wife, and then tried to get her pregnant. Oh, don't worry, she sucked her ass from my cock before I put it in her pussy.

"Honey? Will? What are you doing in there? I need to sleep," Alan yelled.

He got up and tried to look for some clothes. He found his underwear and decided it was enough. His father was drunk and might not even notice.

"Dad, you're supposed to sleep in your office," Will said.

"That was a joke, wasn't it?" his father answered.

Will looked back at his mother who had fetched a cover and laid down under it in the bed. With that, he felt safe to open the door, showing his father that she was sleeping, and get him to fulfill his promise.

"What the hell are you wearing?" his father said as soon as he saw him.

"What I always wear when I sleep," he lied.

He usually had a t-shirt on, but he couldn't find it.

"What the hell have you two been doing?" Alan said, trying to peek past the door to see his wife.

"She's sleeping," Will said, standing his ground to make sure his father couldn't get past. "We watched TV. Actually, some of those cartoons you hate, and now we are sleeping. We made a bet, remember? This is my room for the night," Will explained.

"You can't be serious," Alan said, sounding like he was ready to surrender.

"It was a serious bet, and I'm quite sure you wouldn't accept anyone else backing down on a promise, so you better suck it up and go down to your office," Will said.

"But, it's my room," Alan tried.

It had been, but now it was Will's.

"I heard you call me Will earlier. That is not the name we agreed on," Will said.

"Come on. I can't say that," Alan pleaded.

"You insisted we all would need to do it if you won. We shook hands on it. Would you allow anyone to back down on a handshake? Is that the kind of lesson you want to teach your son?" Will said.

He wondered if he had gone too far.

"Okay! You win. I'm sorry, Sir William," Alan said.

Could it be this easy? His father had come here to try and get his bedroom back, but instead, he was now apologizing. He couldn't help but wonder if this was his natural state. Trying to be loud, but easily folding. That must be why he never seemed to win anything during the poker nights at the club.

"Now go back to your office downstairs, and do not bother us again," Will said.

Before his father had time to answer he pushed him out, closing the door and locking it again. This entire conversation made him want to make this arrangement permanent. His dad didn't deserve to share his mother's bed ever again.

"This is my house," Alan mumbled from the other side of the door.

Will ignored him, resting against the door.

Eventually, he heard his father leave, clumping down the stairs like a drunken buffalo.

"You did it," his mother said.

He got to the bed, taking his place next to his newfound lover.

"That was scary, but this is the best night of my life, and I won't let anyone ruin it." She said, hugging him.

That was true. This was the best night of his life too, and even if he knew he should feel bad for his father, his only worry now was if his father had heard them. They had been very loud just a minute or two before he knocked.

"I'm proud of you for sending him away. There's nothing I want more than to sleep next to you tonight," she added.

"Me too," he said.

"Well, there are two things that could make it better," she said, sounding tantalizing.

"I'll do anything," he promised.

"First, I'm naked, so it is only fair that you sleep naked too," she said.

"That could be arranged," he answered. "What else?"

"You put your cum in my bum and your cum in my pussy. That means I got one hole that is without cum. Especially since my sister stole your cum earlier," she said.

That was all true. He had forgotten that his aunt greedily ate his cum with her strawberries, praising how good it tasted. If she had only known it was his cum, she probably would have been disgusted instead. His mother loved it though. If she wanted a dose before they fell asleep, he would give it to her.

"That sounds fair," he answered.

He pulled down his underwear and his semi-hard cock flopped out. Clearly, it liked the idea too.

"Oh, yummy. Thank you, Sir William," his mother said.

The End