All Mom's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you will," he promised. She kept on showing him that she was the perfect slave, but he knew he needed to be more in order to be the perfect master. "First part of your punishment will be to clean my cock again."

She only giggled, giving a few moves with her hips to make his hardening cock slush around in the pool of cum he had deposited inside of her before she pulled away from him.

"A very kind punishment since my favorite thing in the entire world is your cum, Sir William," she said.

This time she dove into his crotch, taking his cock deep into her mouth, and sucking on it eagerly. Bobbing her head as she first cleaned the top, and then took him to the back of her throat to clean as much as she could. He was hard again. His mother seemed to be extremely skilled in causing that affliction in him.

When she was done, she pulled him from her mouth and started to suck leaked out cum from his lower stomach and pubic area. He thought about how that cum had just been inside of her ass, and how she so willingly swallowed it and even licked his skin clean afterward. It wasn't a punishment at all. Rather the naughtiest reward anyone had ever received.

When she was done with the cum cleaning, she swallowed his cock again, easily taking the rock-hard cock down her throat, giving it a few deep tugs, and then got up again, gasping for air.

"All clean," she said, smiling widely.

He needed to step up his game.

He got up from the bed, pulling his mother to a standing position on the floor with him.

"Remove the covers," he instructed.

They had made a mess. Or mostly she. The bedcover had a human-sized form in them, with a dark aura around it from the wetness she had caused. His mother gathered it up and tossed it away on the floor.

"Pull back them too," he said.

She listened and obeyed, pulling back the other covers too and then looking to him for further instructions.

"I need you on all fours. Right here on the edge of the bed," he told her.

Again, she quickly obeyed. Jumping up on the bed, moving so that her feet hung over the edge, standing on all fours with her perfect ass pointed right at him. She was down low, looking like she expected him to mount her, wanting to be in the best position for him to do so. That is not what he wanted though. At least not now.

"Get your ass up higher," he said.

She looked back at him, raising her ass a little. Showing her heart-shaped bum like she was baring her soul and showing her love to him. Naked, vulnerable, and full of passion.

"Higher," he told her, trying to sound more affirmative.

He used his hands to give her a slight push on her cheeks to emphasize what he wanted her to do, and that made her lower her head and push her body backward, forcing her ass to rise higher. His groin stirred, and it took a lot of willpower to not mount her right away. Her ass had closed up, even if it still had a nice shine to it which he thought could be from either the lube or his cum. He wanted to get in there again. See how it would react now when it had been broken in, but he knew he had to show her that he was up for fulfilling her other needs too.

His hands felt clammy and he reached down to the bedcovers and tried to wipe the worst of it off. He was telling himself it was from when his mother ejaculated all over him, but he knew it was most likely from being so nervous. He had never done something like this before, and he knew she hadn't either. It felt particularly important that he did it right.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked her.

"Ready for what?" she asked.

He had expected that, and he was ready to react to it, but he still hesitated. Could he hit his mother? Strike her to inflict some pain. Letting her know that he was in charge and that if she failed him, there would be punishments. Sigh, he felt it was the other way around. He was the one that had failed, and if anyone deserved punishment, it was him.

He took a deep breath, lifting his hand slightly, and then letting it strike her right butt cheek. There was a muffled sound, and he knew it hadn't been louder because he hadn't been able to follow through properly. It was a lot like the first times he had tried the warped wall at the gym. No matter how strong you felt at the approach, if you got scared on the ramp, it was impossible to reach the top. Spanking someone was the same. If he got scared, he wouldn't be able to do it satisfyingly. He had tried and tried until he had conquered higher and higher warped walls, and he would do the same with his mother's ass.

She still reacted to the slap, but he knew it wasn't good enough. He raised his arm again, this time putting more determination into his action. He got rewarded by a loud slapping sound as it struck his mother's cheek, followed by a loud yelp from his mother. He moved his hand away and could see her skin turning red. Had he overdone it?

"What was that for?" she asked.

Her voice was not upset, but rather sweet, leaning towards teasing with a hint of shock. She was even pushing her ass further up as if she were inviting him to try again.

"That was for not addressing me with a proper title," he said.

"Sorry, Sir," she said, her voice perky.

Fuck. She was into this. He had been worried that the first slap had been too weak, and the second one too hard, but she didn't seem to mind. His hand was burning, and he figured her cheek must be burning even more, but she wanted him to punish her even further. He almost wanted to slap her one more time because she had failed to call him sir two times, but to be fair he had also slapped her twice already. The other slaps would be part of the proper punishment.

The slight redness from the one decent slap was enticing. He wanted to see what else he could do. How much more she would take for him. She liked it, but he realized he liked it too. He felt powerful, yet also responsible. She was giving her sexual needs to him, and he had to nurture them. A special bond that could only exist through the deepest friendship, trust, and sexual attraction.

Like a test that establishes their future together. Even if he had made the contact, he knew his mother had been the one that had pushed him. She had instigated everything and showed him that this is what they both needed. What they both desired. Now it was his turn to step up and show that he could be in control too. Show that all the trust and love she had for him was warranted and that her choice to belong to him would reward her eternally.

"Are you ready for it?" he repeated. "Ready for your first punishment as my slave," he clarified.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

She pushed her ass up and back, making the heart shape even more prominent. On top of that, he could see her pussy clearly being affected too. It looked swollen and juicy. She was in heat. His mother was trembling from horniness, and it made him burn up with excitement too. He wanted to mount her right away. Take her pussy good and hard, but he also knew he had to hold back. This was about something else. This was about establishing his place as her master.

"You know mom, this might be the most beautiful ass in the world," he said, using both hands to knead it.

"You really think so?" she answered, her voice trembling, "Sir," she added.

He felt his cock bounce in response. The dominating situation made him hard, but it was his mother's clear excitement that threatened to make him go over the edge.

"Oh, it is. The most beautiful ass in the world, and do you know what I'm going to do with it?" he asked.

"What are you going to do, Sir?" she asked, her words sounding more like moans than speaking.

"Well, you said you wanted to give it to me, and so now I am going to claim ownership of it, and do you know how I'm going to do that?" he asked.

"How, Sir?" she asked.

"I'm going to mark it," he answered.

This time he lifted both hands, taking a moment to think about the technique he needed to use to make it work, and then let both swish through the air and strike his mother on both cheeks at the same time.

"Oh," his mother cried.

He felt her wince as her muscles tightened in her ass, and her body tried to pull away, but she quickly regained control and pushed her ass back into his hands. Damn, she was amazing. Could he test her limits? He felt that those hits were hard, but even as her instincts made her pull away at first, her will seemed to be unwavering.

"You think you can handle it?" he asked.

"That was nothing," she challenged.

He had expected that. It was a green card to show her just how strong her son had gotten while away at college.

He struck her straight on her right ass cheek, making her whimper for a second or two, but as she hadn't pulled away this time, he quickly gave her a second slap a little lower down, again giving her a moment to make her beautiful noises, before striking her a third time just where the first one had gone.

"Oh, god," she said, her voice almost cracking.

This time he let her rest for a few seconds, clearly starting to feel the burn, before he went for her left cheek instead. She had shifted her weight to handle the stinging from the right cheek, and when his hand connected loudly with her left, she both whimpered and looked like she didn't know how to move to deal with the fresh pain. He didn't want to let her get comfortable as he went for a slap lower down, again making her whimper and sway her ass as if some fast movement would create enough motion to cool it down. He used his free hand to try and stop her from moving so that he had a clear target, and even if she was not fully still, he felt how he struck her perfectly.

The loud crack filled the room, and instead of an echo it was followed by his mother's loud groaning and moaning as she pulled away, reaching back with one hand to try and wipe the sting away, which only caused her to moan more as she realized it didn't work.

"Had enough already?" he asked.

He figured she hadn't, and even if he had honesty in his query, he also wanted to entice her to want more. Push her into wanting to push herself.

"Just give me a second. I didn't know it would sting this bad," she said. "How does it look?"

It looked amazing. Much better than he could have imagined a red butt could look. The perfect skin had gotten a different spark to it now when it had changed to an illuminating red. He figured it must hurt, but it only made it much more exciting that she was carrying that discomfort in his honor.

"Mom, I have started to think that you might be the most beautiful woman in the world, and with a red bottom," he said, pausing for a moment to figure out how to continue. "Let's just say that I might need to keep your butt this natural red color from now on."

"Oh, you like it?" she said, shaking her ass at her son.

"I love it," he answered.

"This old thing," she added, pushing her ass up and back to show she was ready for more.

It was more than twice as old as him, but some things weren't judged by age. Right now her ass was shining like a ruby, and he knew they could be millions of years old, yet seen as some of the most beautiful things.

"You are hitting me a lot harder today," she said, looking back at him.

"Is that a bad thing?" he asked.

"No, it shows that you do not see me as fragile. That you respect my wish to get spanked and punished, and maybe most of all, that you can bypass your view of me as your sweet and innocent mother, and accept me as your slave," she said, smiling back at him.

He felt like she was reading him like a book. He wanted to treat her as his sweet and innocent mother too, just not right now. Not when she was shaking her naked ass at him. Not when he could see how her pussy wasn't just glistening, but the shine had spread down her inner thighs. He knew she liked it, and he was going to make sure this was something to remember.

This time he started with the left cheek, letting his hand strike it hard and loud, not giving her any time to recover before he struck her a second time. She moaned, groaned, and whined, but he didn't want to let her get comfortable so he moved to the right cheek, striking with his flat hand two times quickly, making loud noises each time his hand connected with her behind.

He waited a few seconds, and he could see how she shifted her body slightly to prepare for more hits on the left cheek, which of course meant he had to go for the right one again, giving it two quick slaps, then a hard slap on the left, before going back to the right again with two solid strikes. She had started to anticipate his moves, and so he had to make sure to surprise her with his pattern.

Her moans were breaking, and he was sure she was close to tears, but the way she was pushing back her ass towards him made him assured that she wanted more.

"Five more," he told her.

She again seemed to focus on her left side getting struck, and because of the imbalance between slaps he instead gave her right cheek a light touch with his free hand, and then as she shifted her position he let his hand connect loudly with the right cheek, making his mother wail. He struck her left cheek two more times, hearing her start to gasp for air, thinking if maybe he had to cut things short.

His mother took advantage of the brief stoppage to reach back between her legs. He moved his hand down to stop her. His freaky mother was getting spanked to the point where she needed to rub herself, but he wanted to be the one to touch her. Still holding her hand, he struck her left cheek once more, and then gathered all his strength to give the final blow on her right cheek. It rang so loud as it hit her that it almost hurt his ears, but he knew he had other things he had to focus on.

Still holding his mother's hand away, he let the hand he had just spanked her with do the job of finding her pussy instead, using the stinging red flat to rub her wet folds while a finger found her clit.

"Oh god, please," she moaned.

He could hear the desperation in her voice. She was about to cum, and he was going to make sure it was something special.

After a few quick rubs of her clitoris, he shifted his hand, letting two fingers sink into his mother's pussy. They slid in easily in her juiced-up state, and he pressed them upwards and found her g-spot. He could hear how her moans got deeper, and as he moved his fingers back and forth over her g-spot, twisting them every other turn over her rigid spot, it only took a few seconds before his mother started to scream. He felt her gush over his hand, and he pulled out and watched as his mother covered him in orgasmic liquids again. He moved his hard cock in place, letting her squirt all over it. He wasn't sure if it was a good lube. Probably not nearly as good as her normal pussy juices, or the proper lube they also had, but it was what he wanted to use.

His mother laid there twitching. Her red ass high in the air, and her face on the bed as she recovered from the powerful orgasm. She had her fun, and now he needed his. He got up on the bed, one foot on the outside of each of her knees. He grabbed her ass, pulling her cheeks apart with his strong hands. She groaned. Probably so sore from the hard spanking that his hands on her must hurt, but he was so turned on that he couldn't stop. Her exposed anus looked more enticing than anything he had ever seen.

"Fuck my ass," she said.

Her voice didn't sound convincing, but the words certainly were. Holding her open he guided his squirt-covered cock to the entrance. It resisted, and he wiggled his cock until the head found the entrance, and he could bend the hole open until the strong muscle embraced him and sucked him inside. It felt so good. There could be no better place than inside of his mother.

"Whoa, did you get even bigger?" his mother moaned.

"I might've, and if that is the case it's because of your bright red ass. Or you might be tighter," he said.

She squeezed him, holding his cockhead in a perfect embrace for a few seconds before she relaxed.

"That would either be because I'm scared of what your massive cock will do to me, or that I'm hornier than I've ever been before. I just got my first hard spanking, and I loved it, and now my son and Master is going to show me my place as his fuck slave," she said, her voice trembling with excitement.

Her words struck him hard. They felt so very sincere. Like she was speaking her deepest and darkest desires, and they were about to make them come true. Together. His hips pushed forward, and his cock gently went deeper until his mother clenched up again, squeezing him tightly again.

"Is that what you want to be, a fuck slave?" he asked.

"Yes," she quickly said, her voice full of determination.

"And who owns you?" he asked.

"You! Always you. Only you," she said.

He felt how she had started to relax again. It looked amazing with more than half of his cock sticking out of her perfect ass. He knew from her words that she needed more, and he needed it too. A deep sated need spiraling from his heart, down to his loins. He needed to fuck her. Hard and deep as one would only assfuck someone utterly depraved. Just like the kind of woman he was learning that she was.

"Then you are mine," he said.

Strengthening his grip of her hips and driving his hips forward until their bodies clashed. The squirt wasn't the best lube, but there seemed to be some left from their previous session, or if it was the cum he had left inside of her, or if it was just that he used enough force for it to not matter.

Being balls deep in her felt amazing. He could feel his cock want to dance in joy, but she held him still deep inside of her. He already knew she could take all of him from when she rode him, but he was going to take things up a notch now. The only question was if she would regret wishing for a rough ass fucking, or if she would be grateful. She squeezed him hard again, her strong muscles pushing down all around his shaft and head.

"My mother," he said, pulling most of his cock out of her, and then slamming it home, "my lover," he added, repeating the same procedure.

"Yes," she moaned.

"My cocksucker, my boobfucker, my baby breeder, my cumlover, my ass-to-mouth cleaner, assfucking loving slave," he continued, making hard thrusts into her with each name, and getting loud moans in return.

He continued to pound her. Use her ass for his pleasure. Pulling far back, and then slam himself hard into her. He could hear her alternating between moaning and whimpering, knowing he was pushing her somewhere she had never been before. A testing ground that he wasn't sure she was ready to handle, but every time he thought she might be on the verge of cracking, her moans got even louder.

"How can you be this good at this. I just took your anal virginity, and you're taking my cock like a champion," he said.

"Oh, fuck" she answered, sounding like she was struggling to speak.

He felt how she was trying to squeeze down on him when he went deep, but it also made him notice that she wasn't always successful. She was trying to do more than she was ready to handle, and he wondered if he should slow down to a pace she could get accustomed to, but he also knew that it wouldn't be possible right now. He was feeding on her horniness, and it was putting him into a frenzy he had never felt before.

"Too, strong," his mother managed to say between her passionate cries.

Her hand reached back, pushing against his stomach, but he didn't want it to stop him. He grabbed it and pushed it away so that it ended in a police grip. His mother whimpered even more, her face pushing deeper into the bed, and she struggled a bit before she managed to get it to the side. He could see the tears. Her mascara was running, and her eyes were watery. Should he stop? Did they have a safe word? Normally there should be a safe word, but at the same time, if two people trusted each other, the safe word should never be used anyway. Surely she would stop him if he went too far.