All You Have to Do is Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with his cock in her mouth, Matilda managed to strike a pleased grin. She bobbed her lips over his shaft through his orgasm, making him fill her hungry mouth. He grabbed her hair. It was the only thing he could embrace from his position.

When Dan's eruption subsided, she smiled up at him as she swallowed. He bowed down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Wow, honey," he said. "That was..."

He didn't have the words to describe it.

"It was, wasn't it?" Matilda said. Though brief, this was the first full sentence she'd spoken since arriving home. Dan sat down beside her, and they embraced in silence.

"You never asked me that before," Matilda said eventually. "Last night, I mean. If I like it."

"What? When other men look at you?"

"Yeah," Matilda said softly. "Or when they come on to me."

"So, I guess you do?"

She turned to face him, holding his gaze. "Yes. At least sometimes, I do."

"There's no shame in that," he said. "It's all just innocent flirting."

She nodded. "Yeah. I suppose it is. But still, I've never said something like that out loud before. And..."

Matilda trailed off.

"And what?" Dan pressed.

"You're gonna think I'm weird, but my own words when I admitted it might have been the sexiest things I've ever heard."

She giggled nervously and hid her blushing face in her palms. Dan placed his finger under her chin and pulled her out of hiding.

"Hey, you've got nothing to be ashamed of," he said and kissed her softly. "I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean, but if honesty gets you off, that sounds good to me."

She lit up. "Yeah, I guess it does. It's just so liberating to admit that it's nice to feel desired. It was like I was admitting it to myself at the same time."

"And I guess you decided to enjoy some attention today?"

Matilda nodded, her expression momentarily turning bashful before staring at him with hopeful eyes. "Can I tell you?"

Dan chuckled. "Sure. But can we at least move to the couch? The kitchen floor is starting to feel very hard."

Once seated, she told him in great detail about her day. Dan's eyes grew wide as she told him about George's audacity and the way she posed for him.

"So, he just asked you to turn around for him so he could stare at your ass?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, like this," Matilda said and showed him how she'd spun around to let George gawk at her behind.

Dan was stark naked, but Matilda remained clothed. It made it easy for him to picture what she'd looked like during the events she described. What man wouldn't take the opportunity to admire that perfect ass, presented so invitingly? His hands reached for her thighs and moved slowly up her ass.

"Did he touch you?" he asked.

"No, he was behind his desk," Matilda said. "And he wouldn't do that."

"Really? Who could pass on this," he said and playfully fondled her.

Matilda glanced over her shoulder, smirking at him. "Maybe, but I haven't given him the opportunity."

"Right," Dan said. "The rules. Would you want him to ask?"

Matilda shrugged. "We were just flirting a bit. If he'd start groping me, it wouldn't be so innocent. I don't think..."

Dan cut her off by lowering the zipper of her skirt. She bent at the hips as he eased it down. He admired her ass for a moment before deciding that the panties needed to go too. Matilda turned. She kept her pubes neatly trimmed, and the details of her adoring pussy―glistening wet and excited―were on display for him. There was lust in her eyes as she looked down at him, and she parted her legs as his fingers traced along the inside of her thigh. She gasped as he brushed against her slippery slit.

"Sit down," Dan said and motioned her down on the couch.

She leaned back against the armrest, wiggling her upper body as she made herself comfortable. Dan lay down between her legs and kissed his way up her thigh. He blew softly at her wet pussy. She gyrated her hips, silently begging for his tongue.

Dan was just about to dive in when Matilda's phone rang.

"Oh, fuck," she whined. "I'll turn it off."

Dan wanted to tell her to just let it ring, but he stopped himself. Some of her friends had the annoying habit of continuing to call when she didn't answer. She leaped out of the couch and fetched her purse. She froze as she looked at her phone.

"It's my boss," she said.

Her mouth twitched as she studied Dan's expression. Dan shrugged―it was her loss if she'd let a phone call interrupt. She nervously licked her lips before answering.

"Hello?"

Dan gave her a mock frown, pretending to be hurt. She didn't put it on speakerphone, but she sat down next to him, and George's voice was loud enough that Dan could hear. Apparently, George wasn't coming to the office the next day and needed Matilda to take care of some management tasks.

"Yes, of course. I can sort that out for you."

"And next week we have to have an offer ready for two important clients," George said. "I've emailed you the files. Can you please summarize the estimated costs for each of the proposed projects? There are some missing numbers, but I'm sure you can add those."

"Certainly."

Dan wasn't sure what he expected, but he was surprised at how professional Matilda sounded. Had she made up the whole scenario? He found himself disappointed. He'd accepted his wife's flirtation with her boss because she'd been honest about it. If it was made up, wasn't that a breach of trust?

It didn't quite make sense even to himself. Still in her blouse, Matilda looked at least partly in business mode, but with her skirt and panties missing, there was a substantial glitch in her facade. Dan placed his hand on her thigh and resumed his caress. He'd done similar things before, getting a kick out of teasing her while she was on the phone. She usually swatted his hand away, playfully wiggling her finger at him, but this time she offered no resistance. She gasped as he grazed her thigh, inches from her pussy, but her voice sounded steady as she spoke.

"Too bad you're not coming in tomorrow," she said. "I bought a new skirt you might like."

'So much for being professional,' Dan thought. He let his hand reach her pussy.

"Well, on that note," George said, "there was one more thing I wanted to ask."

"Oh, yeah?" Matilda responded, and Dan could hear the anticipation in her voice.

"First, I want to thank you for the valuable lesson today," George began.

"Lesson?" Matilda asked.

"You know," George said. "The flirting lesson."

"My pleasure!" she replied, her voice jolted by Dan's fingers against her clit. "Though I'm not sure asking a woman to turn around so you can perv at her ass works on everyone."

George chuckled. "But it worked on you?"

Matilda looked at her husband, eyes hungry. "Yes, I like it when you check me out."

She flung her legs around to resume her position with her back against the armrest. The invite was beyond anything Dan could resist. He dove in between her legs and kissed her pussy. Matilda flung her head back and opened her mouth in a muted moan.

"Great," George said. "I was hoping I could get your advice on a related matter."

"Oh, yeah?" Matilda sighed as Dan flicked his tongue over her clit.

"Well, there is this co-worker..." George began. "One of my employees... I want to ask her out for a drink. How do you think I should approach her?"

Dan looked up, expecting that Matilda would be disappointed her boss was also flirting with someone else. But Matilda didn't seem the slightest dismayed. She stroked Dan's head as he continued to lick her.

"It depends," she said. "Is she married?"

"She is, yes," George said. "Do you think I should still ask her out?"

"Well, if you're hoping she's gonna leave her oh-so-good husband..." Matilda began, pressing her pussy against Dan's mouth. "Then I think you'll end up disappointed, no matter how you ask."

"That's not the horse I'm trying to get back up on," George said with a chuckle. "I'm just looking for some interesting company―and maybe some more flirting lessons."

Matilda left the question hanging, looking down at Dan as he feasted on her pussy.

"In that case..." she said eventually, her voice shivering slightly. "In that case, I think you should just ask her."

"I'll be back in town tomorrow around seven," George said. "Care to join me for a drink?"

Matilda breathed heavily. "Yes. See you tomorrow!"

The moment she hung up, she pressed her pussy against Dan's face as the orgasm erupted inside her.

* * *

Matilda's mind was an excited turmoil the next day. Yet, she felt it didn't affect her performance. If anything, she got more work done than usual. Fuelled by enthusiastic energy, she ticked off one task after the other. She felt like a racehorse in a stampede, blinkers blocking out everything but the track in front of her.

Her finish line was that drink with her boss. On the one hand, she felt silly for being all worked up. Their office was an informal workplace, and a friendly after-work drink with George wasn't a big deal. Yet, she knew deep down there was more to it. The fact that she'd made her plans while her husband listened in didn't in the slightest diminish the titillating connotation. She could think of many crude epithets for a woman who flirts with her boss while her husband eats her out, none of which she'd previously associated with herself.

She found it increasingly difficult to block out her internal commotion as the day passed. It didn't help when she had to go into George's office to get a folder. Being in his office brought back memories of the last time she was there. It felt a lot like something sleazy from less enlightened centuries. But there was one significant distinction that made all the difference―George always asked for her consent.

A part of her wished he didn't. If not, she could have pretended―at least to herself―that she didn't enjoy his advances. Now she had to admit her compliance, and it left the grey area between innocent flirting and outrageous behavior very narrow. On the flip side, admitting to both herself and her husband that her boss's advances turned her on had released a sensual wickedness inside her. As long as Dan allowed her, she must cultivate it.

She browsed through the folders in George's office until she found the right one. Placing the folder on his desk, she took a photo of it with her phone and sent it to George.

"Is this the folder you meant?

PS. Are we still on for tonight?"

She knew very well it was the right folder. It was the 'PS' she truly wanted to ask. She didn't have to wait long for George's reply.

"Yes and yes."

It was brief and to the point, and Matilda decided to get back to work. But just as she was about to leave his office, her phone buzzed again.

"PS. Thanks for brightening up my office, even though I'm not there to enjoy it this time."

Matilda felt the rate of her heartbeat increase as she wrote her reply. "And I'm not even brightening it up with the skirt I bought for you. I'm saving that for tonight."

"I'm sure whatever you're wearing, my office appreciates it. I know I always do."

Before Matilda could think of a flirtatious reply, her phone beeped again.

"Maybe you can brighten up my day with a picture of something other than a folder?"

It took Matilda a long time to reply―not because she hesitated, but because she wanted to excel at her task. Taking a picture of her ass behind her back didn't do her justice. Instead, she spent the next ten minutes propping up her phone on a bookshelf to face George's desk and take pictures with the timer function. She placed the folder on his desk so she could pretend to be reading if someone walked in.

It took several trials before she got the angle right to include all of her in the frame, bending over his desk. And yet she wasn't satisfied. It wasn't the skirt―even though it wasn't as short as the one she planned to wear tonight, it hugged her curves. But the picture was too impersonal. Instead, she took a new series of photos where she peeked back at him over her shoulder. She picked one where she bit her bottom lip, her eyes seductively looking back into the camera. She added a tagline before sending it off.

"Will that be all, Sir?"

George's response was quick. "Oh my... Yes, that will be all, for now. Thank you."

"Then would you mind if I leave early today? I have a date tonight."

At first, she regretted that last message. Surely that was too much. It tore down her last shelter of ambiguity. But her doubt was followed by an increasingly familiar rush.

She was partly dressed by the time Dan got home. Her skirt was grey with a checkered pattern, giving it a hint of a professional atmosphere that contrasted against its bold cut, reaching mere inches past her ass. She had decided to go without stockings to show off her toned legs, emphasized by the highest heels she had. A push-up bra was the only thing covering her upper body when Dan entered the bedroom.

"I already ate," she said and continued to put on earrings. "But I made enough for you too."

Dan stopped in his tracks. "Wow. You look... Wow."

"Which top do you prefer?" Matilda asked. "I bought the skirt to go with a blouse, but that seems too formal outside the office."

She held up a red tank top in each hand.

"I don't know," Dan said. "You'll look great in either. Which one are you leaning towards?"

"Maybe this one," she said, holding one against her body. "It's more flaunting."

She struggled to control her breath. She saw a hint of a curious smile in Dan's expression, but he didn't protest.

"Then I think you should wear that one," he said and embraced her from behind.

His strong arms made her feel warm inside, and a soft kiss on her bare shoulder spurred goosebumps. Her chest heaved as he caressed her bare belly, slowly traveling upwards. She grabbed his hands just before he reached her breasts.

"Uh-uh, not now, mister," she said, wiggling her finger at him. "I don't want to be late."

She put her top on and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, not wanting to ruin her lipstick.

"And please wait up," she added and brushed her hand over his erection.

* * *

Dan watched the door close as his wife shut it behind her. Was he crazy sending her off like that, most likely for an evening of flirting with another man? Wasn't this pushing the limits of what he should tolerate? Instead, he'd been entirely supportive.

He pushed the thoughts away and went to reheat the dinner Matilda had left him. He had dinner in front of the TV but found both the food and the movie less than engaging. His mind was constantly drawn to Matilda. What was she up to at that very moment? He picked up his phone to text her but felt foolish each time he started to type. What could he say―'how's your date?'

That's what she was doing, wasn't she? His wife was out on a date! It made his head spin. Yet, instead of jealousy, there was... excitement? Had Matilda's recent behavior created some sort of pavlovian response in him where the more she flirted with someone else, the wilder sex he expected when she came back home?

He rinsed his mind with a generous dose of whisky, smoking out the confusion in his head. After a second glass in his favorite armchair, he had convinced himself that he should be proud. It obviously made Matilda feel good to flirt a bit with her boss, and Dan was secure enough to let her enjoy it. There was no need to make it more complicated than that. A drink with her boss wasn't a big deal after all.

But the excitement didn't leave him. He kept checking his watch, anxious for her to come home and tell him about her evening. And yet, he was even more thrilled that she was staying out late.

His heart pounded in his chest when he heard the key in the lock. His whim was to jump up and greet Matilda by the door, but he resisted the urge to act like an eager puppy. He stayed in his chair.

"Hi honey," he said as she entered the living room, pretending to casually focus on his laptop. "How was your evening?"

"OK, I guess," Matilda said.

Dan flung his head around. He had expected her to come home all fired up and once again jump him like a sex-crazed maniac, but her sad tone conveyed something entirely different.

"Did something bad happen?" he asked.

Matilda shook her head. "No. Not really."

"But?"

"But... I'm not sure what we're doing," Matilda said and took a seat on his armrest.

"I don't think we're doing anything. You just went for a drink with your boss, right?"

Matilda gave him a tired look, silently asking if Dan really believed that himself.

"So what happened?" he asked.

"Not much," she said. "At least at first. We chatted about work and stuff, and then life in general. But by the second drink, he started getting more flirtatious. We both did, I guess."

"Like what?" Dan asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"You know, compliments," Matilda said. "Then he asked if he could sit next to me in the booth, which I said was fine, of course. And then..."

She trailed off, blushing cheeks betraying her excitement.

"What?" he pressed.

Matilda took a deep breath. "Then he asked if he could put his hand on my leg. And I agreed."

Dan looked at her bare thigh. He too felt an urge to caress her smooth skin, but he stopped himself. He felt it would have been too obvious, but he wasn't sure himself of what.

"He hesitated at first," Matilda continued. "But he placed his hand on my knee. It felt weird, my boss touching me in public. But... you know."

"But what?"

"But also nice. Very nice, actually," Matilda said and slid from the armrest down to straddle Dan's lap. "I don't know if it was to ease the tension, but he started talking about work again. It was surreal, sitting there discussing project details with his hand on my leg. And as we chatted, his hand slowly traveled up my thigh. And..."

"Surreal?" Dan interrupted, giving his wife a cocked eyebrow.

"Yes?" she said, giving him a confused expression before breaking out in a sly grin. Her breath grew heavy. "Surreal, and exciting. When he reached the hem of my dress, his fingers started caressing the inside of my thigh. He kept talking but I had no idea about what. All I could think of was what to say if he asked for permission to go higher."

With her legs on either side of Dan's lap, her skirt was yanked up, exposing her sheer underwear. He assumed she hadn't displayed herself as explicitly in the bar, but if her boss's hand had reached her dress, he must have roamed close to her most private parts.

"Did he?" Dan asked.

"What? Ask?"

"Yes. Or..."

"Well, he would have asked first," Matilda said matter-of-factly. "The rules, remember? But I never gave him the chance. When he asked if I wanted another drink, I suggested we'd go for a walk instead. I was tipsy and needed to clear my head. We strolled along the bars downtown for a while, and I thought it was about time we called it a night. But then one of the places had a band playing. Some sort of salsa music, I think. On a whim, I made a little dance move. It seemed to intrigue him, and we went inside. He said he didn't know the steps, but I showed him the ropes. He tried at first, but it was pretty much just me dancing, to be honest. He enjoyed watching, though."

She made a wiggly dance move over Dan's lap. He instinctively placed his hands on her hips.

"When the band played a slower song, he was more keen on participating. It felt strange to dance tight against my boss. But yes... also really nice."

She bit her bottom lip as she studied Dan's reaction. He gave a hint of a smile to convey he wasn't upset. Of course, she should be allowed to dance with whoever she wanted.

"His hands were moving over my back," Matilda continued. "He lingered in the small of my back, and when I gave him a curious look, he whispered in my ear, wondering if he could ask for some more flirting advice. I nodded, and he asked for my thoughts on caressing a date's ass while dancing. I said that, in general, it's probably not a good idea, but if said date knows you have a thing for her ass and purposefully wears her shortest skirt to impress you... then it's a different story."