All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 17'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
I loved it......

Any and all of the Allison saga I love to read. They are getting shorter, but to have earlier version, you can only think they will get more erotic.

lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Panting,........

*giggling* love it .. and though I didn't notice it until the other poster mentioned it - the chapters have been a bit shorter. Hey, editors... post two at a time!!!

Yup... she's in trouble ... but me thinks Diana is too. Todd's gonna punish Allison - but I'd *think* more for the second session than the first -- the first, well... she was sort of coerced, but the after Chad's departure, that was all willful. Though admittedly she could have at least argued the point earlier, so yup punishment due!

More more moree.... (did ya here that rebel yell? *G* )

roadbirdroadbirdabout 19 years ago
maybe

have you ever thought of writing romance novels ... is getting better though ... just keep trying ....one day youll get it right

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
good job girl

hugs and kisses you've done it again... oh whispers ch 3 is up! yeah!!

good job...

kisses,

T

cyndee143cyndee143about 19 years ago
Is There More

I Loved The Story But are You Goin To Write Chapter 18

wifefuckedwifefuckedabout 19 years ago
Love the Allison / Todd saga !!

I can't wait for each new chapter! They turn me on so much! You have a wonderful imagination and feel for the pen (keyboard) that few have matched! Your effort has not gone unnotoiced or unappreciated here!

Thank you SO much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Late in life

Truly enjoyable...

Allison is due for a snatch wack...Diana will challenge Todd and poor Chad will receive Todd at the back door...I truly love the way your mind revolves.

My only disappointment so far is that I seem to be so many months behind all of the rest of your readers (hince the comment title). Sorry, I only discovered you last week. I am looking forward to the rest of the series...so on with the game.

cillerycilleryabout 11 years ago

Love it, Allison turning into the perfect sub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
timeline man

I like your story but your timeline is kind of iffy. Chad has been reduced to a fuck buddy, guys have been coming over and he has become submissive, being denied pussy for 2 weeks and all of this in the period of two weeks waiting for Todd to return? It doesn't add up, it's small but it bothers the attentive reader I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12585 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES