Ally Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I see just what you mean. I'll try." What else could I say? I wanted Ally. I loved the way she had brought a closeness into my life that I had never had before. I loved the way it felt to just be around her. I loved the way I felt when I was with her in public. Not to mention the way I felt about her when she was naked as she was right now. I did remember our conversation about Dorthy and, now looking back on it, knew that she was right again. I didn't get bothered by that at all.

After a minute or two of silence between us we both noticed I had gotten hard again. Ally had never let go of my dick. For a moment she had stopped stroking me but in our silence she had slowly started up again and the result was now apparent. "Looks like you might be ready to scratch the itch I started in the living room," she grinned up at me. "I think I'm still pretty wet. We should get to it."

She was right. She was more than plenty wet. I slid right in and there was a sloshing sound in the room for the next fifteen minutes or so. A bit of nasty talk from Ally as well. I, on the other hand, was a silent worker wanting to help my girlfriend reach the goal she had set when we first came down the hall. Having 'cleaned the pipes' earlier I was able to keep on track easily but almost instantly fell asleep after Ally had gone through a couple of her silent cries that I recognised as her orgasm and I had another myself.

When I awakened a bit later I was surprised to find myself alone in the room. I saw Ally's too short skirt was still here but not her. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed out to find my girl. As I headed down the hallway I began to make out some low talking. Almost a whisper. I turned into the living room and came to a halt. Pete was sitting on the sofa where he had been before. His pants were down at his ankles. Ally, dressed in her peasant blouse and back in her panties, was kneeling at his feet slightly to the side. She had his dick in her hand. They both looked up at me. Pete's eyes were like a deer in the headlights. Ally's were more of the concentrated look of a child who is wondering how a new toy works. But no child. Ally had put her slutty makeup back on and when she looked at me it was like a whore glancing at the next customer while she dealt with the new one in front of her first.

Pete spoke up first. "She said it was OK!" he blurted out. He started to reach down for his pants but Ally gave him a yank on his cock and held out her hand to stop him. "What!" He gave her an incredulous look.

She looked over at me and turned back to him and as she stroked him said, "I told you it's OK. We've talked about this. We want to experience more." As if this was all he should need.

I could tell by his look he was needing me to say something. I didn't know what I looked like to him but I wasn't really happy at what I saw. I knew intellectually what we had talked about was OK but now that I was faced with it, really faced with it, I wasn't sure. I just stood there and tried to get my emotions under control. I finally said, "Yeah, it's OK. Ally, I'll be in my bedroom when you are done." I spun around and went back to my room. I had no idea what I was going to do. I knew where my thoughts would be regardless of what I tried to do.

Before I even reached my room Ally had run after me and grabbed my hand, turning me around. "Please not like this," she pleaded. "I know this is hard for you. What can we do to make it easier? Didn't we both agree this was for the best? For the future?"

I stood before her in the hall and looked down at the woman I loved. I knew she was right. I had agreed and at some level totally believed this is something that would be best for our relationship in the long run. But it wasn't going to be easy. I thought of my grandfather and my favorite uncle who at different times had told me the best things in life almost always don't come easy. My uncle had even said the harder they were the better they seemed.

"OK. Maybe it will be like pulling a bandaid off. I'll just have to go through with it, the quicker the better." I was thinking on my feet. Not a strength for me. I was much better sitting with something and thinking about it for a while. " You want me there?" She nodded glancing at the floor and then back at me. "OK, let's go back in and I'll just watch."

We stared in each other's eyes for a bit and then Ally reached up and kissed me. A full tongue sucking kiss on her part, pressing herself against me and rubbing our torsos together. This would usually get me going but after all my previous activity I barely felt a twitch. After, she leaned back and looked into my eyes, then took my hand and led me back into the living room.

Looking back over such a long time, over four and a half decades, I don't remember a lot of what happened over the next half hour or so. Needless to say it was a mind expanding experience. I do have what I call snapshot memories. Memories that aren't full because they don't have any connection, any direct context, to the other 'snapshots' even though they all happened over basically the same period of time.

The first 'snapshot' is when Ally first put Pete's cock into her mouth. I don't remember how we settled Pete, he was a bit freaked and must have said, "Are you SURE this is OK?" to me at least a dozen times before she sucked him in. I don't remember us deciding where we would sit, how/if it would be staged, nothing. But his cock entering her mouth for the first time is etched in my Akashic memories and will never leave. Even after I die.

Snapshot 1. Ally had been fondling him for a bit it seems and then turned to me and stared right into my eyes. She bent over more than she had been and twisted just a bit so she could maintain eye contact as she opened her mouth over his cock. He had become at least half hard by this time so she kept her mouth wide open and went down about five inches. She then wrapped her lips tightly around it and pulled back still keeping her eyes locked on mine. She continued this, eyes still locked with mine, until she had gone up and down three times and he had come to full length, about seven inches. Then she looked up at him.

I had seen a few porno films. Pete and I had gone to see Deepthroat when it was the rage and I think we went to a couple others I can't remember. We were always drunk when we did. I had thought as we came back into the living room- it would be about the same. Not even close.

Snapshot 2. Ally slobbering up and down his dick, using her long thin piano player hands to follow along with her lips. I realised suddenly that I had never had this view. She looked beautiful in a way. And so, so, nasty.

Snapshot 3. Watching Ally's lips, as they came over the "mushroomy top" of Pete's dick as she had called it, and noticing they did make a bump as they went from his shaft to his head. Like a sheet being pulled over a pillow on the bed. A bump. I hadn't noticed that in all the times she had sucked mine. I paid closer attention and noticed she played with it more with her tongue and even lightly 'chewed' on it a bit with her teeth. It was different and she was exploring. I could see that but it was like daggers to somewhere inside me as well.

Snapshot 4. Ally looking over at me with his balls in her mouth. His pubic hair is covering everything up to her nose and it looks like it even goes up her nose, as I can see it move a bit as she exhales. She continued to hold my eyes as it appeared she rolled them around in her mouth. More pain in my heart.

Snapshot 5. The climax. Pete had come close three different times already and Ally had held him off with her thumb and drawn back. She bent down as she had when she started so she could hold my stare and beat him off into her mouth. She drew back a bit early smiling at me and not paying much attention to what she was doing and a spurt came out and hit her upper teeth. She pulled her eyes away from mine and looked at the dick in her hand, smiled even bigger now showing her dimples and laughed. That sight will be forever with me because of the glob of cum that pasted three of her upper teeth and then dripped onto her chin. She looked over to me as if sharing her amazement and pride. Like a child would do after completing a tough puzzle and wanting to show their accomplishment. When she broke eye contact with me and went back to cleaning him up just as she regularly did to me, slurping up the cum that had gotten into his public hair and licking up everything else she could see, I looked away. My mind had gone on overload.

Snapshot 6. Ally gets to her feet and comes toward me. I notice her peasant blouse ties are loosened to their maximum and her breasts are easily seen through the strings gently bouncing as she approaches me. There are a few drops of cum still on her face and one small one dangling from her ear which she must feel because right before she reaches up to put her arms around me she quickly reaches over and pulls down on that lobe wiping away the bit of cum that was hanging.

Later, after Ally had cleaned herself up and we went into my room she gave me the best blowjob she was capable of in the moment, we talked about what had gone on.

"I'm sorry you feel so much pain honey." Ally started with. I could tell by looking in her eyes she met it. "I was looking right at you during what I thought were the most hard moments for you. I knew this would be the worst, seeing me with another cock in my mouth, sucking his cock until it came in my mouth, looking right at you so you could see it's me, your girl, doing those things. That was to, as you said, "rip the bandage off" and get as much of the stuff out in the open as we can."

She took my hands and looked into my eyes as she was saying it. Windows to the soul indeed. I could feel her really trying to empathise with me. I had a flash of a thought about how it might be from her perspective. Could I have a conversation like this if I had just had, which I know it had to be for her, one of the most incredible sexual situations of my life? I don't think so. Ally was not only smart, but had a base understanding of the world that was far beyond my experiences. She seemed to be able to compartmentalise her emotions in a way I had not been able to imagine.

"If we can just open up more, more to life even, it seems to just get richer and richer. Not in a money sense. More like in a taste. But it's all of your experiences, your whole life." She had a far away look in her eyes for a moment and then said, "It's like you taught me about going out snorkeling with and without a light. Without a light all the caves and crevices are dark and nothing seems to be there. If you take a light and shine it inside there are all kinds of life you can see. Opening yourself to more is like the light. It will allow us to see more of life." She paused for a second and looked away obviously in thought. Turning back to look at me she said, "But you still have to be careful not to blind yourself with the light."

I wasn't really sure of what she meant by that last line but the rest of the conversations were some of the most excruciating painful discussions of my life. I definitely went through a door to another perspective after those conversations. We shared as much of our interior world perspective moment by moment that we could. Seeing my anguish she cried. I cried. She laughed telling me about her thoughts as she sucked and chewed on him. I smiled. I just didn't have it in me to laugh at that point. I was happy for her. In a way I was proud of myself. I had 'run the gauntlet' and managed to survive so far. I felt even closer to my girl, strange as it may seem after watching what I just had, because we had shared the experience not gone it alone. We shared. If there is any magic in the world it's that two separate beings with two entirely separate inner worlds can understand each other, agree on things that are happening in the physical world. We have been so blessed to have accomplished this.

12