Among Us - Revelations

Story Info
Some Hero's are born for this... Adam's story continues.
23.7k words
4.79
2.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
170 Followers

Welcome reader and thank you for clicking on this story. If you've read some of my past stuff you know I like character development, purposeful plots and finding the good in people. The erotic component of my stories is interjected where it makes sense for the storyline and characters. If you like wall-to-wall sex in your stories, I may not be the writer for you... and that's ok.

This story is part two of a spinoff from my series, It's a journey, not a destination. Some characters are carried for continuity, perspective, and to enhance the storyline. While it wouldn't be imperative for you to read the other series first, some of the prior nuances may be missed. I tried to supply a brief post narrative for clarity, when it was necessary, but I purposely didn't try to rehash too much from the series as I want this to stand on its own.

It's my first-time publishing under Novels and Novellas. This story stretches through many of the categories including straight content, lesbian content, transexual content with a dash of sci-fi and fantasy. If any of these are not your cup of tea, please heed the tags and perhaps click a different story. I realize my tastes are not shared by everyone... again, that's ok!

I've been working on this for awhile and I anticipate this to be a four-part series. Like all my other work, I've done my best to catch grammar and spelling errors, so please excuse any misses. I hope you enjoy Adam's story. Cheers!

Series order:

Among Us - Contact

Among Us - Revelations

C_T

REVELATIONS

Chapter I

"Jason... sweetheart? Are you okay?" Isabel searched the eyes of the man she loved, noting the multiple bruises he had on his face and shoulders, knowing there'd be more that are hidden by his clothing.

"Yeah... I'm ok." He snickered. "Kind of wish I took working out a little more seriously over the years." He winked at his wife.

Isabel gave him a small smile, admiring his uncanny nature to find humor in any situation. Her expression got serious with what she had to tell him next. "Jason... they made me." She started to weep lightly. "They made me do stuff or they threatened to kill you. I was trying to be strong, but they made me watch as they threw you around your room... I... I couldn't take it. I'm sorry."

Jason Cooper straightened his spine and stared deeply into his wife's brown eyes. "Don't you dare apologize for what's happening here! This has nothing to do with your will or our choices. We..." He waited until she caught his eyes again. "We must do everything we have to survive Isabel. This is not our legacy. We will not go out this way!"

Isabel stiffened her own spine in response to his positive statement. "You think they're looking for us? Do you think they know we're alive?"

Jason squeezed her hands. "Without a doubt. Katie will never give up. I pity the fools who think she'll ever walk away!" This made Isabel smile a little more. "Veronica, Jade... your folks. They'll never stop looking or believing! Adam may be young, but he's got the blood of two of the strongest women I know, and I know he'll figure something out!"

Isabel smiled at the mention of their son. "Not to mention he's got the brains of the smartest man I know." She quickly added.

Two men lingered in a separate room and watched the couple interact on their cameras. They looked like two human males but that was only in appearance; they were Barkkwa researchers in charge of the task at hand.

The lead researcher stared at the monitor like he was getting an idea. "Did you hear the Terran Greshko? The male mentioned the blood of two female Terrans. Maybe the answer lies in the genetic make-up of the two of them. Do we know who the other Terran female is?"

Greshko pondered his superior's thoughts. "We would have to send surveillance, but I'm sure we could find her. Clearly, we have not had success with random Terran females. It would be worth a try. Do you think we could extract this other Terran without difficulty Yurrish? She must be part of the family unit and they are under close surveillance."

Yurrish turned to his subordinate and nodded. "We would have to get the Director's input on any such plan." Yurrish turned to a desk and pushed his finger on a button. "This may be your only visit for quite sometime Terrans, use it wisely." His human face smirked as he released the button.

Jason looked up the voice and back to his wife. "I wish I knew why the aliens wanted us? Do you think there are others like us?''

Isabel looked away shyly and nodded her head. "Jason... I think they're trying to get me to reproduce." She could see the shock in his face. "At first, they tried to tempt me with young women and when I refused, they injected me with something that throws my sex drive into high gear. I have absolutely no control of my urges... it was quite scary.

"So, they've been making you fuck random women?" Jason saw the pain in her eyes as she nodded. "I had no idea honey. How... how many?" He blushed slightly with his last question.

"I... I'm not sure. Four or five, I think. They put them in my room and when I can no longer deny the urge I... I take them." She wept softly. "I'm like an animal Jason... I, I can't control myself!"

Jason's eyes went large hearing her situation. First off, he knew Isabel was always very picky with who she'd be with but more importantly, she was also always in control. She had to be... her cock was not normal. It was massive and thick and harder than steel. He knew firsthand how difficult she was to take, but she was always so patient and careful. The thought of these young women getting hammered by a version of Isabel who's lost control was frightening. "Are... are the girls, ok?" He asked carefully.

"I... I think so. They must be injected with something as well. I can sense both their fear and their desire. At first, I was refusing to do anything for fear of getting anyone pregnant, but these... ALIENS." She gestured to the ceiling. "Came up with some kind of drug and then that's when they showed me footage of you getting thrown around." She put her head into her hands.

Jason got up from his chair and went around to her and kneeled, giving her a hug. "It's not your fault Isabel. Like I said earlier... we must survive, anyway we can."

Isabel looked up from her hands with tears streaming down her face. "Jason... I fucked the last girl for over an hour... THREE TIMES! I couldn't control myself. I raped her over and over!"

"Isabel! You are not a rapist! We're trying to survive here. Hell, them having sex with you may be the only thing keeping them alive too!" He rubbed her shoulders, leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Truth is we don't know anything right now. We must follow their rules until we can figure out a plan."

"Why do you think they want me to get women pregnant? Do you think this has anything to do with Adam? Oh god... do you think they'll go after him?"

Jason looked like he was pondering her question, but he was actually looking for the right opportunity to tell her what he overheard. "I don't think they were interested in him Isabel. They clearly targeted the two of us, they ignored Adam altogether." Her face relaxed with his take on it. "Sweetheart... what do you remember since you woke up?"

Isabel reflected back to waking up in a room without him. "Nothing really. I mean I remember the explosion... the creatures lifting me up and you trying to get to me." She sniffed. "You were shot! Oh my god... I forgot about that. Where were you shot? Are you okay?"

Having forgot himself, Jason pulled up his shirt to look at his side and the long-healed scar verified his suspicion. Isabel bent over to look and put her hand over the thickened scar tissue, gasping at its texture. "I overheard two guards talking." He paused.

"Did the guards look human to you? I haven't seen any of those creatures yet. Even the ones who bring in the girls are human." Isabel pointed out.

"I don't think they're human honey... at least not the insides." Her face scrunched up. "But that's not all. If what I heard is correct and based on my scar, it's likely accurate." He took a deep breath and blew it out. "We didn't just wake up last week... we've been in cryostasis for almost 3 years."

Chapter II

It had been a few weeks since Adam broke the news about his mom and dad to Katie, and despite the ridiculousness of this revelation, she never doubted a word. They agreed not to say anything to the aunties or his grandparents yet; it would be too much for them to comprehend at this point. They also weren't ready to tip their hand to the FBI either... with no substantial evidence, it'll be too far fetched for them. Katie wanted to come back to Toronto for support, but Adam assured her there was nothing for her to do. He felt better knowing she was with Veronica and Jade and keeping in touch with special agent Hernandez.

Adam spent the majority of his time speaking with Esta on the temporal plain. He had learnt that his parents capture had to do with his mom's genetic alteration and the Barkkwa were going to try to use her to create humanoid soldiers for their cause. What they didn't know was Isabel may be a carrier of the Opius gene, but it was Adam himself who, through an experiment by his father, was the true Opius hybrid. He was the key to Opius's desire to form a harmonizing link with the Terrans, but with the presence of the Barkkwa, the immediate demand was neutralizing their cause and now they were trying to prevent Earth from becoming another K-Cept.

Adam learnt, in great detail, the inner workings of the Barkkwa way and quickly saw the danger they imposed wherever they went. Esta reckoned they had manipulated some of the technology they gained from the brief truce with Opius and figured out how to transfer themselves into the bodies of Terrans, making them a hostage (mentally) to the Barkkwa. Unlike the Opius's ability to share consciousness the Barkkwa had, in essence, taken over their bodies. Adam likened it to being put under for surgery and although you couldn't communicate in the environment around you... you were consciously aware and could feel the whole process of the operation. Asleep in your body but awake to your conscious surroundings. He shuddered to think of the mental anguish these victims felt.

Esta formulated that the Barkkwa took Isabel, thinking she was the hybrid that carried the Opius genes. To a small degree she does but it never manifested itself as a blended sequence. It was the ingenious binding his father had done with his own genetic sequencing that made it possible for her to reproduce and through reproduction the unique genealogy took effect. His father's co-worker, Dr. Margaret Young, was an Opius asset (unconsciously) and they planted the idea for her to encourage Jason to even consider such a possibility. The alien leader informed Adam that his mother would've never been able to reproduce on her own, it was part of a safeguard they implemented with the original isotope. As far as the intentions of the Barkkwa, they weren't clear. Having already stolen some of their technologies in the past, perhaps they were looking for a way to benefit at a cellular level. The female abductions were still a mystery. Possibly they were looking for new hosts should they develop their own isotope, but Esta wasn't sold on that idea as the Barkkwa were not an overly intellectual race. They chose war and destruction over everything else. Which explains why they only take the bodies of the largest and strongest males Terra offers.

While the daily sessions with Esta were preparing Adam for the battles to come, Sarah was occupying much of his other time, if not in person, definitely in mind. The couple had been out a few more times and tonight promised to be a big step. Adam wasn't overly experienced, but even he knew their relationship was becoming serious, which meant that there would soon be an increase of intimacy. Katie had been his steady sounding board for his concerns and worries and so far, she was able to help keep his expectations reasonable.

Adam did one final mirror check as he left his apartment and headed to the subway. They were going to meet for dinner, maybe some drinks and dancing afterwards and then... he was going to her place for the first time. His nerves were getting the better of him, evident by his legs bouncing with nervous energy. Before he could dwell on his apprehension too much, he felt a tingling ride the back of his skull like a million little spiders racing their way. He closed his eyes... "ESTA! Does this feeling I'm having, mean something?"

"Your senses are picking up Barkkwa energy. Be alert Adam, something is about to happen."

No sooner did Esta finish her warning; he opened his eyes just as two very large men grabbed a young black woman and whisked her through the opening door of the subway car. Without a thought, Adam jumped from his seat and exited the train at the exit closest to him. Once on the platform he looked to his left, and he could just make out the duo through the crowded bodies. As nimble as a cat, Adam weaved his way through the people and was soon in visual pursuit as the trio headed out the doors of the station and out onto the streets. Adam knew they could possibly have a vehicle waiting, so he picked up his pace. Fortunately, the two men carried the surprisingly quiet girl around the corner and headed down a small, private street. Adam kept pace on the other side but watched them closely through the branches of the great trees lining the sidewalks. They turned up the sidewalk towards a small two-story house and just before they entered, the one on the right-hand side of the compliant girl twisted his head and caught Adam's eyes. He motioned for the other to continue and did a 180 and headed towards Adam.

"This must be a holding domicile. I suspect there will be more in the house. Rely on your skills Adam... remember, you must kill them. Any survivor will reveal your existence."

Adam's eyes instantly became white, and instinct told him, his best defence was an aggressive offense. Like a seasoned reflex, Adam took three quick steps and leapt for the branch located 10 feet from the ground. Surprised by his actions, the large humanoid slowed his attack and looked up at the branch, confused by the Terran's tactic he was unprepared for the attack from above. Adam plunked himself on the shoulders of the dimwitted aggressor, squeezing the neck tight with his legs. Instantly the Barkkwa reached for his legs in an effort to remove the Terran from his perch. Adam hooked both his hands into the eyes of the attacker and pushed his fingers deep. The intense pain was enough to distract the powerful Barkkwa, allowing Adam to get a firm grip on the oversized head and like he was trying to open the biggest beer bottle ever, he twisted the head, lightening fast, breaking his neck and severing the spinal cord... instant death. Adam used the momentum from the falling body and summersaulted onto the ground, before turning back to the house and running.

"Very effective Adam. Be quick! Time is of the essence!" Esta encouraged the young warrior.

Without delay, he shouldered his way through the front door and came to an instant stop as he collided with the interior wall. Shaking the debris from himself, his arm was grabbed immediately, and found himself hurling across the front room towards another wall. No sooner did he hit the floor from the impact, he felt a big set of meat hooks grabbing his clothing.

"What do we have here?" Bellowed the black human's shell. "What manner of Terran are you?"

With no intention of answering, Adam waited until he felt his weight being lifted and delivered a backwards axe swing to the outside of the man's right knee, shattering the boney structures. The combination of pain and loss of balance required the being to release the object of his furor and it was the opening Adam needed. He rolled towards the man as he fell to one knee and delivered a heel strike right into his nose pushing the orbital bone back into its skull. Blinded by pain it never saw his adversary stand up. As he walked past the kneeling man, he delivered a back kick to the cervical spine, once again, killing it instantly.

"I believe there are still others Adam." Esta conveyed her concern.

Adam stiffened and let his overactive senses take over. "You'd be correct Esta. Two... up stairs." He accelerated up the stairs pausing for a split second before turning to his right and smashing through the closed door. Once inside he saw the shock on the faces of two more large men.

"Jesus Esta... where do they find all these huge guys?" Not waiting for an answer, he launched a flying drop kick into the chest of the closest one, throwing him against the wall. The other slipped in behind Adam and wrapped him in a very strong bear hug, lifting him off the floor. Before he could truly test his strength, he watched as the fallen one was stomping towards him and threw two massive upper cuts into his gut, breaking a rib and causing him to spit blood.

"You are not Terran!" The slugger looked closely at Adam's face and saw his eyes. "This fuck is tethered to Opius!"

"Dude! Your beath... in my pocket, I got some tic tacs. Take them all... please!" Adam gurgled, hoping to distract the beast.

"Ok funny guy. This will shit you up!"

The Barkkwa pulled his arm back and just as he delivered it towards Adam's face, he slipped his head sideways, leaving his hugger's face to take the blow. Although it was the wrong face, the desired impact was accomplished. Adam was immediately dropped to the floor, and he quickly delivered his own upper cut to the groin of the slugger, forcing him to his knees. Adam stood, grabbed the man by the ears and held his head firmly as he delivered a powerful knee to the underside of the jaw, breaking the mandible, the first and second cervical vertebrae, lacerating all the blood supply. Death wasn't instant but it was right around the corner.

Adam turned to the other man and found he was just getting is bearings from having his nose punched in. His eyes were watering and blood was flowing freely. He took one look at Adam and jumped towards him, throwing a massive haymaker. The man's frustration was his undoing as Adam dipped back to avoid the off balanced power move and proceeded to lunge forward and delivered a powerful punch to his exposed chest, right into the heart. The large man crumpled to the floor like a ragdoll.

"Quickly Adam! Place your hand on his forehead!" Esta instructed.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it!"

Adam reached down and placed his right hand on the man's forehead. "Am I checking for a temperature?" Adam joked.

"It is too late. You can stop."

"Too late for what?"

"I was hoping he may have some cerebral images that may give us information on the where abouts of their main location."

"You can read people's minds?"

"No... but I can reveal images that are part of the most recent memories."

"Ok... good to know. We need to get us a live one next time." Adam got up and scanned the empty room. There was still the issue about the girl they took. He walked through the broken door and across the hall to the next room. He paused, using his senses. There was definitely someone behind the door, but he sensed no danger. He slowly opened it and soon he saw a set of feet, then two sets, then three. He let himself in and there were three young women tied up, one of them was the black girl he followed from the subway. He quickly removed their gags and ropes, but he could tell they were very lucid. He put his hand on the head of the ebony girl...

...Female (Rachel)


Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
170 Followers