Among Us - Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a chance, he reached across the table and opened his hand. Following a small delay, Sarah put her hand in his. "Sarah... everything I've told you is the absolute truth, including my love for you. I will not watch you suffer in a relationship that makes you uncomfortable and no matter how much it would kill me... if walking away gives you a chance at something normal, I'll do it. You deserve to be happy. You didn't sign up for any of this and despite all the warnings, I couldn't stop myself from being with you." Sarah has full on tears now. "I only ask that you keep what I've shared with you between us. I have no idea how this is going to play out, but I do know the dangers are real and they're only going to get worse. Confiding in just one person could put you and them in danger Sarah."

Sarah stared into his eyes. She wanted to say so many things... ask so many questions, but her tongue was frozen. She didn't know where to start. Her silence finally weighed on him and she could see the sadness creep into his eyes. With a smile that didn't make it to his eyes, he gently let go of her hand, stand up and made his way slowly to the door. He paused just for a moment before the door, then reached for the handle. "ADAM!" Her scratchy voice caused him to look back, giving him just enough time to brace for her throwing her whole body into him. Like the perfect union she wrapped herself around him, arms and legs, and crushed her face into his neck.

Adam instinctively cradled her bottom with one hand and stroked her hair with the other. Not sure if this was her way of saying good-bye or stay, he took it all in and stood there holding her.

"Pleff duh guoo."

Her muffled whisper caught his attention. "I'm sorry Sarah. I'm not sure what you said."

She rotated her head slightly. "Please don't go."

Adam's heart leaped in his chest, and he slowly carried her to her bedroom. The door was open and surprisingly her room was quite clean this time. Not sure what to do, he walked to the end of her bed, turned around and sat down. Sarah clung like a front facing backpack, not loosening her grip one bit. "Sarah... honey. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

The redhead pulled her head back and after a quick look, she planted her lips on his causing him to fall backwards onto the bed. Her need was evident in the ferocity of her kiss. She pulled at his ripped shirt, making her intentions clear. Adam was a little slow on the uptake, but he reached up and tried to lift her shirt off too. She broke the kiss and briefly unsaddled herself so she could remove all her clothing as he did the same, although not as quickly as she did. Totally naked she helped him shimmy his pants and underwear off giving a squeak when his already rock-hard monster came into view. As Adam kicked off the last of it, Sarah climbed back on top and trying to line him up to her already soaked pussy. His length was a but too much so she had to get into a squat and when the alignment was set up, she lowered herself enough so she could go back on her knees.

Adam could see the lust in her eyes as she put both of her hands on her chest and crammed herself down his entire cock in one blunt move.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Her head shot back, moaning, as she tried to quickly adjust to the impaling, she just gave herself.

Adam's concern was quickly alleviated as her head came back and the look on her face was pure passion.

"Your cock is so amazing! I feel so sensitive... and full!" She looked down between her legs and back, with a border line evil look in her eyes. "It's mine and I'm going to fuck it dry!" With that she began slamming herself up and down the gigantic flesh pole, like a woman possessed.

Adam couldn't believe the twist of moods. Not 15 minutes ago he was worried he may have lost her and now she was riding him like porn star... but better. Her aggression hadn't slowed at all, and he was now holding her hips to keep her balanced. The loud slaps and sloshing sounds permeated her room amongst her grunts and moans... make no mistake, she was fucking him. While he enjoyed the take charge moment, Adam was not a passive lover. He froze her hips to his pelvis and with his cock firmly planted inside her, sat up, kneeled, and pivoted, dropping her to the bed on her back.

"Ooooh!" Sarah's eyes lit up when he took over.

Adam swung his arms under her knees and pushed her legs high, almost folding the vulnerable redhead in two. With just his cock head inside, he lowered his face to hers. Do you trust me, Sarah?"

"With my life." She whispered back.

Adam slowly eased himself inside of her soaking pussy. His intention was to lovingly tease her with a snail's pace, but it was actually working in reverse. He could feel her inner walls, that were stretch so tight, warmly caress his thick shaft sending pleasure shocks straight to his balls. Her face was heavenly twisted, and she whined in the most adorable ways. He shut his eyes tighter and growled at the sensations.

"OH FUCK!" That was enough to push her over the edge. "Oh God... I'm cumming Adam! Soooooo gooooood!" Somehow, she had slid her hands behind his back and pulled him deeper with a solid grip on his ass.

When he felt her clenching subside and her eyes once again found his, he began pumping into her pussy. His big balls slapped her ass while the base of his thick cock engaged her swollen clit at the bottom of each thrust. Like the energizer bunny, Adam kept going and going, pushing her through a series of orgasms.

"A... A... Adam! Oh God! Please! Please... cum! I want to feel you fill me up!"

Her sweet request was all it took, and Adam quickly hit his peak. With one final slap of his hips, he buried himself as deep as possible and released a torrent of cum into her body. "As... you... wish... my princess!" Lost in his powerful ejaculation it took a moment to feel Sarah's hand slapping his arm. Realizing she was likely uncomfortable being filled while she was folded, he gently eased her legs back until her feet touched the bed. He could see her belly expand with his offering and instantly thought he'd like to have a baby with her one day. He quickly shook his head at the random thought.

"How do you produce so much cum? I can literally feel myself getting full! It's so bizarre and sensual at the same time." She slowly rubbed his back as his cock finally began to subside its contractions.

"I hope it's ok... I don't know if there's anything I can do about it." Adam whispered as he slowly withdrew and slid beside her, propped on his left side.

Sarah immediately rolled onto her right side to face him. "I love it." She smiled. "This may sound weird, but it feels possessive... like you own my insides." She could see his face twist up in uncertainty. "In a good way!" She added.

They lay in comfortable silence for a few minutes, gently caressing one another. "These healing powers you have Adam... do you release them with every orgasm? I mean are you healing things in me?"

He looked past her for a moment trying to think it through. "Honestly, I don't know. I know Esta usually does her diagnostic thing and somehow, she's able to make the adjustments as required per the individual. Why? Are you sick?"

'No, no.... nothing like that. It's... I can't believe I'm telling you this... but I was surprised I wasn't in some discomfort after the first time we had sex."

"Did I hurt you?"

"No! Not at all... but that's the weird thing." She could see he was waiting for clarity. "Ok... you see, when I was in between boyfriends one time, I was struggling for some kind of... outlet." She blushed when she said it. "Like a silly girl or a sexual deviant, I went to a store and bought... a toy. You know, an adult toy, for women." She giggled when his eyebrows raised at that. "Anyway... I went a little overboard and bought something really big and after I tried it later that night, I was sore for almost three days. I tried it again and the same thing." She laughed at herself. "I never used it again, because the pain afterward was too distracting."

"Oh... I guess I never would have thought about that. How big are we talking?" As soon as he asked the question, he realized how inappropriate it was. "I'm sorry. Don't answer that. It's not relevant."

Now Sarah was smiling at his blushing face. "Well, if you must know, it was quite big. Maybe as long as yours but not as thick... or hard." She looked at his softening cock. "What we did together was a lot more intense and yet I felt no pain after. In fact, all I could think about was doing it again." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"So... I haven't hurt you?"

"Not at all, and let's be honest..." She gently fondled his spent goodies. "This should hurt, especially in the beginning."

Adam loved the way her smallish hand caressed him. "I don't know to be honest... maybe. Esta told me that even when I'm not in my phase, my healing senses can pick up heath issues if I'm close enough to them. I kinda got a weird feeling that night at the club..." Adam stopped himself, not wanting to reveal his suspicions of Harmony's health.

"Harmony!" Sarah pushed herself up onto her hip. "Was it Harmony?"

The cat was out of the bag now and Adam wasn't going to lie about it. "Yeah... it was Harmony. I get strong tingles when there's danger around, but that night it was like a shiver at the base of my skull and neck. I asked Esta and she thinks I may have picked up something." He saw the concern in her eyes. "There's no way to decipher if it's something serious or just run of the mill. It could be just a cold virus for all I know. I'd have to be in my warrior phase and lay a hand on her for Esta to do her assessment and diagnosis."

Sarah stared at him in silence. "Arachnoiditis. She was diagnosed 5 months ago."

Adam lifted himself to her level. "Arachnoiditis? I've never heard of it. Is it serious?"

Sarah nodded her head lightly. "It's a rare progressive disease that causes inflammation in the brain and causes a variety of neurological deficits and severe chronic neuropathic pain. She's in the earliest of stages but it will get worse and there's no cure for it. She'll have to learn how to manage it with lifestyle changes, passive physical care and eventually drugs for the pain."

"Wow... you'd never know it. She didn't let on at all. How is she able to handle a diagnosis like that so well?"

"That's Harmony. She's the most, glass half full person I know. She told me that she wouldn't let the disease define her. Sadly, I know over time, she won't have that control."

Adam leaned in to give her a reassuring hug. She was clearly impacted by her friend's situation and wore her heart on her sleeve. Doing his best to convey his support, he was surprised when she pushed him back.

"Adam! Would you be able to heal something like that?"

Adam's mind was instantly twisted at the possible ramifications of his answer.