Among Us - Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm... Alicia? Are you sure this is what you want?" Adam clarified her intentions once more.

Her reply wasn't verbal, but the hands working on his button and zipper was clear. She now knelt at his feet and the excitement of the moment had her making quick work to get his pants down and when they were down mid thigh, she stopped and gasped, bringing her hand to her mouth. "Holy shit! Is that real!"

Adam looked down into her eyes and nodded.

"It's clear you're not a regular human in many ways." She commented and slowly guided him to have a seat on the old couch. She worked his pants and undies to his ankles and took up her place between his spread-out knees, basking in the magnificent sight that was his cock. She tentatively reached out and grabbed it with both hands, marvelling at the mass of the thing that wasn't even completely hard yet. Her head dipped between his legs, and lapped at his huge balls while her hands stroked his cock to complete firmness. His precum serving as lube, she couldn't get over how hot it felt.

Adam watched as her mouth left his balls to lick the head of his cock like a huge popsicle. The taste of his precum surprised her, in a good way, and decided she needed to get a real taste. Her mouth stretched over the throbbing helmet and stroked his frenulum over and over with her tongue like a kitten lapping at milk. Adam moaned in appreciation of her efforts.

Sucking cock was never really her thing, but for some reason she couldn't think of anything else she wanted to do. With little to no experience she pushed her lips further down the massive shaft. She expected to gag in short order, but the natural lubrication made the sliding easier... and tastier. He very quickly presented at the entrance of her throat, and she balked at going further. It made no difference to Adam, it all felt good.

She bobbed up and down the top third of his cock, humming with pleasure, further intrigued at the taste of his essence. Without a thought, her last bob down drifted lower until she had a good portion down her throat. No gag... no pain. Just a wonderful sense of having her throat stretched. Seeing no reason to stop there, she pushed her mouth further and soon found herself inhaling the musk of his sweaty pelvis. Adam flexed his cock with approval sending shivers straight to her sex which began a series of small orgasms. Her eyes fluttered at the sensation in her pussy and moaned over the huge pole buried in her throat.

Adam gently cupped the side of her face and stroked her cheek with his thumb. "I will not last much longer sweet Alicia. I'll soon provide you with what is needed, and your new start will be complete."

The woman felt a series of mixed emotions at his comment but the thirst of what was to come was in the forefront of her mind. Like a woman possessed, she began deepthroating him from tip to base, over and over in rapid succession. She wanted him to cum in her throat... she needed this beautiful man's cum in her stomach! One would think she'd feel some form of regret or distrust in her current position with this stranger, but it was the opposite. Feelings of hope and self worth flooded her soul as she longed for her gift... and she didn't have to wait any longer. Vaguely conscious of the large hand on the back of her head she felt him swell deep in her throat until it spasmed, sending hot jets of fluid down her gullet. If there was ever any doubt before, she knew for certain he was no normal human, the sheer volume was shocking. She could feel her belly bulge with his goop, and she instinctively put her hand over it. His spasms final began to slow down, and she pulled back to savour the next 4 mouthfuls before he finally finished. Slippong the massive cock slowly from her oral cavity, Alicia held it in front of her face, bewildered by both it's size and her ability to swallow it.

Adam began to lean forward causing the kneeling woman to reluctantly let go of her obsession. "You are not defined by this act Alicia. It is your heart and your courage that defines you. You are free to be who it is you wish to be. Be her, Alicia! The world will be a better place for it." Adam leaned into her and gave her a final kiss and carefully arose. He stuffed himself back into his pants and walked towards the door, turning one last time. "Timothy saved my life today. You should be very proud of him."

Once outside Adam walked over to where the young boy was sitting. He squatted down until he was at face level. "I want to thank you for what you did for me Timmy. I'm sorry you had to see that violence, but something tells me we were supposed to meet. I met your mom, she's a very special lady Timmy, and she needs you as much as you need her. Things are going to get better for the both of you... I can feel it."

"Is my mom ok?"

"Why don't you go in and see for yourself." Adam watched the young boy jump to his feet and race inside. He let himself smile as he watched the boy disappear and began his long jog back to Sarah's. "I'm going to have to come clean with her now Esta."

"It is your decision to make Adam."

"Mom! Mom!" Timmy ran into his apartment and straight into her arms. With his head turned he could see the man was slumped into the chair. "Is he dead mom?"

"No sweetie." She pulled him back and held his shoulders with both hands. "I'm so sorry I haven't been the best mother baby, but that's going to change right now." She reached for her phone and dialed 911. "First, we're going to have the police come here and deal with him and then I'm going to call auntie Marie. She always said she'd be there for us when I was ready... and I'm ready. How about you?" Timmy threw himself back into his mom. Alicia could feel it again. It had been quite sometime... HOPE.

Chapter VII

Adam spent the last 30 minutes in his head as he made his way to Sarah's. He already knew he was going to tell her everything. What he hadn't figured out yet was the how. He thought of asking Esta, but he didn't think she'd be all that helpful.

"Esta?"

"Yes?"

"Back in that apartment... you knew I wanted to kill that guy. Why didn't you try to stop me?"

"Contrary to your assumption Adam. Your gifts are not contractual. We do not control you. I am your counsel and your intel. The decisions are for you to make. I had to trust that no matter your decision, you would make the right one... whichever it was to be."

It wasn't the response he was expecting, but he could sense the honesty in it. With a block to go, Adam slowed to a walk and stopped momentarily and allowed himself to switch from his warrior phase. The truth had to come out, but he didn't think it would be the best start by showing up with his white eyes. With one last swipe at his clothes, he tried to dust off the remnants of glass and dirt, flinching at the number of bloody spots he had on his clothes from being thrown through the window. With one last deep breath he knocked on the door and waited.

Sarah rushed to the door and after a quick peek through the door spy, she opened it. Her first order of business was to give him a piece of her mind for the rather weird and quick exit from their walk, but the moment she saw the state he was in, all her annoyance disappeared. "Oh my god! Adam, are you ok? What happened to you?"

"Would you be interested in a yearly subscription to men are idiot's mam? I'm authorized to give you a very good price." Adam's sense of humour was all his dad... and it seemed to work out well for him he recalled.

Sarah gently pulled him in, closed the door and quickly embraced him. Her heart was beating loudly with confusion and worry, but the longer she hugged him the calmer she got and soon she could feel her heart was in sync with his. "Why does this stuff keep happening to you?" She whispered into his chest.

All his practiced answers and witty repartee disappeared instantly in her embrace. He felt blindsided by how important she had become to him in such a short period of time. Lost in her warmth and scent, he wasn't ready to talk just yet. The whole thing was vey sobering. It wasn't a game, this new life he was living. There was real life and death consequences and people were going to get hurt... possibly people he loved, like his parents or Sarah.

"Let's sit down, ok?" Adam led her to her tiny two-seater dinette, sitting across from each other but still holding hands. He could see the apprehension in her eyes and gave her a soft smile.

"I'm not going to like what you're going to say... am I?"

"I don't think it's about liking or not liking what I'm about to tell you." He paused to let his words sink in. "It's about believing and how serious you were about keeping no secrets between us. I didn't spill all the beans that night and while I wanted to, I felt it was going to be too much at once." He squeezed her hand softly. "Sarah... what I have to say is big, and weird and even a little scary, but it's now a part of me and I don't want to live a secret life just to keep you in the dark." He emptied his lungs. "I want... no... I need you in my life Sarah, but do you really want my honesty if it may cost our relationship."

"Are you trying to break up with me?" A teary-eyed Sarah asked.

"No... quite the opposite. I fear I may be more trouble than I'm worth for you."

"Adam..." Now she squeezed his hand firmly. "I'm with you... 100% no matter what."

With the preamble and discretionary comments out of the way, Adam began his tale. "About a year or two after my parents disappeared, I began to have a re-occurring dream. It wasn't about my parents anymore... it was a place. A space so white you couldn't make out any lines or details. While I was in this place, I would feel a presence."

"That must have been frightening, especially after what you went through."

"You would think... but I never felt frightened or nervous. Actually, I began to feel frustrated because I felt that someone or something was watching over me, but no matter how much I called out, no one ever replied." He got up and went to her fridge and grabbed a couple of bottled waters for them and sat back down. He cracked his cap and took a big swallow. "Anyway, I started to feel a compulsion. I felt this, out of no where need, to come here to Canada, Toronto. I had no idea why, but it was so strong I couldn't ignore it anymore, so after some time and planning, I broke the news to my mom Katie and moved here. I started with a new Psychologist who was trying to help me decipher the meaning of the repetitious dream... shit! That reminds me. I have to reach out to Dr. Powers. She's likely wondering if I'm ok. Last time I saw her, I was a little frazzled."

"Why? What happened Adam?"

"Well actually... the night that I met you, I had an incident." Adam detailed his blackout, the weird wounds that healed overnight and his wild yet realistic dreams. "It was a good thing that my mom came to visit me unannounced that weekend. I was so... I don't know how to explain it." He shrugged his shoulders.

Putting her water down, Sarah reassured him. "I would think that any normal person would feel overwhelmed by such happenings. Was that the day you two came by the restaurant?"

"Yeah. I just left the Dr.'s office and she texted me that she was here." He turned to face Sarah directly. "That's when the crazy wagon showed up." He told her about the dream or more correctly the temporal plain and meeting with an entity from the planet Opius. He shared the history of their time spent watching and learning about Terra (Earth); how they had encountered the Barkkwa, and why they ultimately communicated their existence to mankind. "Then she began to explain why she was talking to me."

"She? Like a female alien? What does she look like?" Sarah was intrigued.

"Well, I didn't actually see her... I could hear a voice and it sounded feminine. I think they don't exist in an organic nature like you and I. They can project themselves into the consciousness of humans and can communicate and learn about our world."

"WAIT! They just take over people?"

"No, no, no. That's what I thought too, but they are like a computer program that runs in the background. They can't control people or make them act out. They use the forms to observe, collect data and I think at most they create impulses... like the one I had to come here."

Sarah smiled. "I guess I can't be too mad if they brought you here, can I?"

"Esta has taken on a familiar form for me to make it easier to communicate."

"That's her name? Esta?"

"Actually, It's Estalaquintoo, but I shortened it for ease of communication." She nodded her head. "Anyway, she projects herself in my mother's form. My mom Isabel, that is."

"Really? Why?"

"It's a form that I can relate to comfortably and she felt it would be easier to communicate that way."

"How does she know what your mom looks like? She's been missing before you started the dreams."

Adam took a sip of water. "They're very familiar with my mom. They have been watching her since birth." He could see the confusion on the redhead's face. "The Opius tried a genetic bonding with three infant females. They had nurses inject them with an isotope that would see if there could be a future of our two races blending and sharing our strengths. They're vastly superior technology in everything and our organic nature that allows us to move, build... procreate." He further explained that while his mom was the most promising Terran, demonstrating higher intelligence, physical strength and charisma. The isotope failed to create the genetic markings required for any hope of a safe and mutually beneficial bonding."

"Wait... so they gave your mom a huge penis thinking this was going to make her a good subject?"

Adam chuckled a little to her question. "That's exactly what my mom Katie asked." He could see her face blush. "From what I gather the whole huge penis thing was an unforeseen manifestation. The other two subjects didn't do too well with the side effect, but thanks to my grandparents and Katie, my mom grew up accepting who she was. Then along came my aunties and my dad and they all lived happily ever after... so to speak."

"Ok... hang on a second. Are you implying that your mom, Isabel, was sexually active with all of them? And they all knew?"

"I just found this out not too long ago myself. But, I guess, if I'm being honest, a part of me always knew. The bonds between them is the strongest I've ever encountered." He could almost hear the gears turning in her head. "You, ok? You look like you want to say something."

Sarah lightly shook her head. "I guess the old me would've been appalled of such an arrangement... but having met Katie and hearing about your mom Isabel... and just how amazing you turned out." She smiled. "I'm not so skeptical.

Building on his momentum, Adam decided he had to get to his own dirty secrets now. "I'm glad to hear that, Sarah. I hope you can keep your mind open with what I'm about to share with you."

For the next 40 minutes Adam explained how Esta revealed herself to him via the temporal plain and what happened that night he had his blackout. He told her everything, sparing her from none of details. How he was now a galactical warrior with strength and skills like no human. Why people were going missing, and the body take overs by the Barkkwa. How he killed the gangbanger and fed the victim, healing her physical and psychological scars. How he saved the three girls that were taken by the Barkkwa and killed the hosts. He only stopped once and awhile to wet his whistle with the water.

"With the help of one of Opius's assets, I now know that my parents are in fact alive, and Esta believes we could gather the information needed to find them by hunting down the Barkkwa and gathering information." He then proceeded to explain why he took off earlier, following the human imposters to a meeting place and being confronted by a small group to having his life saved by a random 8-year-old boy. He then returned the favour by freeing his mother from an abusive drug dealer and then proceeded to heal her too.

By this time Adam's heart was in his throat. He watched her face tighten as he spun his tale, but once he opened the gate, he knew there was no turning back. She sat there with her jaw slightly ajar and if she didn't blink every once and awhile, he was almost thinking she was frozen. "Oh... I forgot to mention. Your stepbrother Murray has most definitely been taken over by a Barkkwa. That's why he didn't recognize you... it wasn't really him."

At last Sarah moved as she tilted her head, like a puppy, with his last revelation. "I...I..." She paused to collect her thoughts. "I don't know what to say Adam. That's a lot to take in." She stood up and walked past him into her kitchen and leaned her arms onto the countertop. She took a deep breath and turned around. "So, the artist from the market? She gave you a blow job and she's healed now? Why didn't she recognize you?

"I'm not sure. I think it has something to do when I'm in my warrior phase. My aura is stronger, and it some how shields my identity."

"So, you're the guy... the charcoal sketch. You're him?" Adam nodded his head. She locked her arms in defiance under her breasts. "Then prove it!"

"Pardon? What did you say?

"I said prove it!"

Adam walked towards her and reached for her hand. "Sarah... I know this is a bit much, but I was hoping we could talk this out."

She twisted enough so he couldn't touch her. "You want me to believe all this... prove it warrior, medicine man."

Her tone was edgy, and he was regretting ever opening his mouth. He closed his eyes and reached out to Esta for her input.

"You can reveal yourself to whoever you wish Adam. As I have told you before, we do not control you. BUT be mindful that for every person who knows your identity, the greater the chance of discovery."

Adam considered her words carefully. He either had to submit to her demand or walk away. She was overloaded with his strange stories. Her coping mechanisms were limited... he could feel it.

Without seeing him move, Adam was now inches from her face, with his hands laced behind her low back in a gentle hug. "Adam. I said prove..." He opened his eyes and her voice stopped working. His bright white orbs looked directly at her.... Like he was looking into her very soul. "Oh... my." All her hostility dissipated and was replaced with a sense of warmth and trust.

Adam could feel her emotional change and quickly closed his eyes only to open them again. His bright blue eyes looked compassionately into hers and stepped back, releasing her from his hug. He watched Sarah's eyes blink rapidly, like she was trying to grasp what just happened.

Both hands covered her mouth as she continued to process. "Adam... what? It's like it was you, but not you." She shuffled past him and sat back down, putting her head in her hands.

Adam also sat back down but remained quiet, He didn't want to disturb her moment. She had to come to her own conclusions. He finished the last of his water and patiently waited. After some time, she finally lifted her face from her hands with tears streaming down her face.

"What are you?" She whispered.

"What I am is still something I'm trying to figure out. But who I am is simple. I'm the guy who never felt comfortable around a woman. I'm the guy who purposefully distanced myself from others for fear of being judged. I'm the guy who met a beautiful redhead who despite my awkwardness, befriended me. I'm the guy who finally found love and wants to spend my life cherishing her with all my being. I'm smart, goofy, awkward and shy. And for the first time in my life, I feel complete." He searched her eyes looking for her action. "This warrior guy is a part of me and I, a part of him. What I do when I'm him is what's best for mankind and helping victims along the way, healing things that our society has never been able to do. Helping someone is not based on love but compassion. The design of how I administer my healing was not my choice and despite my feelings on the matter, Esta has made it clear it is as it has to be."