Among Us - Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...23 cycles

...Eldest sibling of 3

...Under influence of neuro toxin

...Dehydrated

Counsel... FULL RECOVERY EXPECTED

"Hang tight Rachel, I'm going to send for help." Adam checked the other two woman with similar results. He located some water bottles downstairs and handed them to the lucid women. "Here... have something to drink. You've been drugged but it should wear off shortly."

"Y... your eyes. What's wrong with them?" Rachel asked in a slow speech pattern.

"Nothing Rachel. It's the drugs." Adam smiled. "They're making you see funny things." He picked up Rachel's phone.

"How... how do you kno... know my name?" Rachel sputtered.

"You told me." Adam said as he placed a call to 911 and told them the location of the women. He hung up, rubbed it over with his shirt and placed it down beside her. "Help is coming ladies, hang tight."

Adam made his way to the door and stopped short of going down the stairs, glancing into the room where he fought the two Barkkwa. "Where are the bodies, Esta? All I can see is water on the floor."

"It is their disintegration tonic. It activates upon their death so the bodies can never be retrieved or studied. It is their marque. The residual fluid is toxic for approximately 2 minutes and then it will self evaporate."

"That's a bonus." Adam smirked as he made his way out the back door, over the fence and into the park across the street. When he saw the arrival of multiple police cars and ambulances, he silently slipped away.

"Why did you feel the need to wipe the Terran's phone?" Esta inquired.

"I didn't want to leave any obvious fingerprints. I'm sure the police will do a full forensic wipe of the house." Adam clarified.

"That was impressive thinking."

"Thanks Esta." Adam smiled at her praise.

"Impressive, but not necessary. You will never transfer any discernible prints or DNA while you are in warrior phase."

Adam chuckled to himself. "Good to know."

Chapter III

"Is this Terran reproduction Yurrish?" The Barkkwa researcher asked as they watched the couple on their monitors.

"Greshko, have you learnt nothing of the Terrans? You need one of each type to reproduce!" The senior officer admonished is junior.

"But isn't the one they call Isabel, a female?" The confusion on his face was evident.

Yurrish was stumped. The junior researcher was right, but the female Terran was far from normal. She had the equivalent to the male sex organ, just much bigger. "This is a complicated case Greshko. This is not a typical female Terran. She has been bonded with Opius, which is why we have her and why we supplied her with other females to reproduce."

"Why did we have to stimulate her system? Is she not wired to reproduce?"

"It was unclear. But she seems to be voluntarily interested in her male mate."

"So, if she is not trying to reproduce... why is she mating him?"

"The Terrans find pleasure in it." Yurrish brushed it off as Greshko kept his eyes locked on the monitors. He watched as the woman penetrated her man from behind. She was making loud slapping noises as her hips slammed into his ass and it looked like the male was experiencing intense pleasure.

Greshko felt a heat inside his Terran body, and the sensation was arousing. He grabbed his crotch and marvelled at the hardness of his male sex organ and touching it felt... good. It felt large in his hand, but it failed in comparison to what the Terran woman in the room had.

"What the fuck are you doing Greshko? Stop fondling yourself! We have work to do!" Yurrish disciplined his junior worker.

Greshko released his Terran organ but made a mental note to pursue these feelings later... when he was alone.

**

"Am I hurting you honey?"

Jason winced a little. Truth was she was a little more aggressive then usual, but technically it had been three years since the last time they did this. "No Isabel... you feel amazing as ever! In fact, you're about to make me cum!" Jason pushed his ass back hard, meeting her thrusts, in an effort to scratch that pleasurable itch.

"Oh Jason... I'm going to cum with you!" Isabel slammed herself as deep as she could go and held his ass tight against her. The massive flood of cum was the final trigger for her husband and he began releasing a long and intense prostate induced orgasm. After several minutes, she pulled her massive cock from his ass and collapsed onto his back and they both laid there in post orgasmic silence.

"I can't believe we did that while we're under observation. I fell like a couple of lab rats." Isabel whispered into her husband's ear.

"I believe this is some effort to align a rewards-based approach. Do as they say, and you get to be with your husband." Jason felt bad saying it, but he didn't want Isabel to let her guard down.

"I suppose... but you always make me feel safe. Tell me we're going to get out of here Jason. Tell me and I'll know it's possible." She sniffed.

"We will see our family again sweetheart. I know it."

"Get up Terrans and put your draping's back on." Three large men entered the room and two were quick to escort Jason back to his holding area.

"I love you, Isabel Cooper!" Jason yelled as he was being manhandled.

"I love you, Jason Cooper!" Isabel shot back as the remaining Barkkwa lowered his stun stick.

"Let's go Terran. Back to your room, you have more work to do."

Right at that moment, Isabel decided she was finished with being the victim. Jason was right, they were getting out of here and she began making mental notes of the things she saw. Sooner or later their weaknesses will become evident.

Chapter IV

"This is perfect!" Adam had slipped into a public washroom and was currently trying to wash out the blood he spit onto himself. His rib still ached but his healing had already begun. Even the bruising on his thorax was fading already. With a final groan, he gave up and threw water over his face, the reflection in the mirror confirming he had slipped out of warrior mode. He reached into his pocket to check the time on his phone.

"Oh, for fuck sakes!" He was 40 minutes late in meeting with Sarah and he could see she had texted and called him no less than 10 times. He quickly texted an apology and was on his way, he'd explain when he got there. She replied instantly with an emoji of her smiling. These new emoji's weren't the animations of years past. The new version took actual pictures of you and the software was able to manipulate your face through the full range of emotions, including anger, laughing with tears and kissy faces. Adam smiled at her beautiful face. "Now I just have to think up a reasonable excuse for being late." He spoke out loud to no one.

"So, was it like, a gang fight?" Sarah asked as she sat across the table from Adam.

"I'm not sure, all I know is there were 6 guys going at it and they were bumping into everyone else in the subway car. I tried to help move an older man out of the way and was caught by a fist or a foot... I'm not sure. I didn't realize there was blood on my shirt until the police officer who was taking my statement pointed it out. I'm sorry I didn't reach out sooner, I guess the adrenaline was pumping." He gave a shy smile as he stuffed another piece of sushi into his mouth.

"I'm just glad you're ok! I can't lie I was getting worried." She reached across the table to squeeze his hand.

Adam's heart melted with her touch. "Yeah... you won't be rid of me that easily." He joked and loved watching her green eyes brighten.

After some comfortable silence Sarah pressed her date. "Do you still feel up to going to a club? Maybe do some dancing?"

Adam's face lit up. "I'd love to, as long as my semi ragged appearance doesn't reflect badly on you."

"You'll fit in perfectly! A couple of my friends are going to Upstart. It's a new club in mid town. Want to go there?"

"That depends. Are your friends there to give their stamp of approval?" Adam raised an eyebrow at her.

"M-a-y-b-e." She dragged the word out. "Can't a girl have some secrets?" She winked causing Adam to chuckle.

A short time later, they walked into the club and Adam did a 360 trying to take in the enormity of the place. "Holy crap! This place is huge!"

"OH my god! I love this song... it's my jam! Let's dance!" Before Adam could respond she was pulling him by his arm, and they were soon under the lights on one of the main dance floors. Sarah immediately got into her groove and swayed her hips to the deep base, bringing her hands up over her head, as she tossed her hair from side to side. Adam was frozen in the moment. The black tight dress that stopped mid thigh, her glorious red hair... the face of an angel currently mirroring the music with its expression. She was beyond beautiful!

Sarah opened her eyes to see him just staring at her. "Hey! Didn't your mom say you were a great dancer? Come on boy! Shake what your momma gave ya!" She teased.

Snapped from his intimate moment, Adam started undulating his hips in time to the music and slowly slid his shoulders from side to side. The easy sexy movements caught the redhead's eye. He made eye contact with her and did a quick spin by crossing his feet and gliding on his heels. Sarah's eyes lit up with excitement. He grooved his way slowly towards her and held out his hand. When she grabbed it, he spun her into him, so her bottom was tight to his body, and they found their rhythm together.

Sarah was looking at her feet but snapped her head back the moment she felt it. *Holy shit!* She looked over her shoulder to make eye contact with her partner and pushed her ass back a little harder. *Yep! It's real!* She smiled at her luck.

With a gentle push out, they danced with and around each other, never missing a beat or taking their eyes off each other.

"Sarah!" The high-pitched screech was followed up by two pretty girls. Sarah stopped dancing and joined into a three-person bear hug.

"Who's the hottie?" Her first friend to inquire about Adam was around 5'3 and dressed in a royal blue, silky one piece, that flared at her calves. Her long dark hair was done up in twin pigtails, a look the oriental girl pulled off fantastically!

"Erin... this is Adam." Adam put out his hand, but she brushed by it and gave him a hug. She had a faint aroma of jasmine to her... she smelled really good.

"Hurt my friend and I'll have the Chinese mafia visit your family." She whispered into his ear. Adam's face must've looked pretty funny because the girl burst into laughter when she pulled back. "JUST KIDDING!"

"Never take anything Erin says seriously Adam, she's a pathological liar." Erin stuck her tongue out at Sarah and they both giggled. "And this is Harmony." She gestured to her other friend, who was tall and skinny. She wore a short black skirt with a violet sleeveless blouse. Her legs seemed to go for miles, Adam thought. Her blonde hair was poker straight and very long. She had to keep pushing it behind her ears, but it wasn't staying; she put out her hand.

"Hi. I'm Harmony... the normal friend." She shifted her eyes towards Erin and got the same tongue gesture.

"Hi Harmony. It's nice to meet you both!"

"Where'd you learn to dance? We were watching you guys... you got quite the rhythm for a white boy." Harmony teased.

"Oh my god! From his mom!" Sarah jumped in.

"Guilty as charged." Adam put his hands up.

"Wait... you met his mom already? How serious is this?" Erin teased her redheaded friend.

Adam looked amused as she tried to navigate the question. "I met her, the same time I met him... hey! You remember those ads for Bottom Line Fitness? You know... the gym in the states?" Both girls nodded their heads. "The three women at the end? Get this! The short blond one is his mom and the other two are his aunts!"

"The models? Get the fuck outta here!" Erin chirped.

"I'm dead serious! And they aren't models... they own the gyms!"

"Wow! For real? They're all so hot! What's in your water down there? I want some of that!" Harmony teased.

"Looks like you got the gene too... but the hot guy version!" Erin walked beside him and smacked his ass, causing Adam to jump. "I knew it! Hard as a rock!"

Sarah leaned into Adam and kissed his cheek. The move was likely innocent, but it felt like it was her attempt to save him from the onslaught. After some further chatter, the foursome began dancing in a group and Adam was getting a lot of attention. Unlike most groups who remained in a circle, all four were moving around, exchanging positions, even dancing in the middle for a minute. When Adam grooved to the middle, he was instantly sandwiched by Sarah's friends with Erin in front grinding back and Harmony grinding herself into his rear. He was deliciously trapped, and Sarah was giggling hard at the sight in front of her. Adam could feel himself getting aroused and was finally able to slip out between the two.

"Anyone want a drink? Personally, I'm dying of thirst." He looked to the three girls.

Sarah smiled. "Three vodka-crans if you would!" As she watched him walk towards the bar, her friends saddled up beside her.

"I like him, Sarah!" Harmony spoke into the girl's ear. "He's humble and fun, and what's with those blue eyes? It looks so hot!" She watched Sarah's eyes light up.

Erin turned Sarah towards her. "And I don't mean to be inappropriate with your new fella, but he's packing some serious heat!"

Sarah's face went red as she feigned a shocked look, but she soon broke down into a shy smile. "I wouldn't know. All we've done is kissed."

Both of her friends' faces dropped. "You mean two weeks and you ain't even seen the goodies?" Erin was genuinely surprised. "Is he old fashion or something?"

"From what I get he's always been nervous around women, but he's opening up and if I'm being honest... I like his take it slow approach."

"I think that makes him even hotter." Harmony agreed.

"That good boy shit died a hundred years ago! You gotta ride that bull baby!" Erin made the girls laugh as she mimicked riding a horse.

The night was winding down as the couple took an uber back to Sarah's place. Sarah relayed that her friends were smitten with him and gave their unanimous approval. Adam smiled with the news. He could tell the trio was tight and truth was he thought they were awesome. Every once and awhile he would feel a weird vibration around Harmony. It wasn't a feeling of danger; it was something else. He'd have to ask Esta next chance he got.

They walked through her door and Adam smiled at the simple decor of her small apartment. She was very neat, that was for sure! He grimaced at the constant state of his own place and made a mental note to put more effort into it.

'Hey, I'm just going to slip into something less dressy, feel free to make yourself comfortable. The remote's right there, and I think there's some beer in the fridge."

Sarah scooted down the small hall and Adam walked through the living area. He sat on her couch and was amazed how comfortable it was. "Beats my cement slab." He jibed himself. He looked around to take in his surroundings. The open concept made short work of that, so he drifted his way to the fridge and eyed up a water bottle. He sat back down on the comfy sofa and cracked his water. After a deep gulp he reached for the TV remote and turned it on. There was a big news story dominating the screen and it had a red banner declaring - 3 abducted women found in safe house -

It was at that moment Sarah made her way into the room wearing dark yoga pants and a white t-shirt. It was the first time her hair was completely down, and Adam was mesmerized by all her curls.

"What's this about?" She asked as she sat beside him and turned up the volume just as a black girl talked about her experience. Adam recognized her right away.

"All I remember is these two big guys trying to chat me up on the subway, they seemed nice enough. I thought one of them pinched me and the next thing I know they were walking me into a house. I remember seeing two other people in my room, but then there was like a lot of yelling and crashing. Next thing I know some guy is calling 911 and removing the tape that was on my mouth."

"You must've been terrified? Did you see the person who saved you?"

"Kind of... I mean I was still pretty groggy. But..." She stopped for second like she was unsure of what to say.

"But what?" The reported encouraged her.

"His eyes. His eyes were pure white. Like no pupils... just white."

"Were you afraid for your life?"

The ebony girl looked directly at the camera. "No... it's hard to explain, but I felt safe when he spoke to me. Like, I could trust him." She looked back at the reporter.

"Thank you, Rachel." The camera zoomed in on the reporter. "Local authorities have not commented on who was responsible for the abductions, but it sounds like Toronto has its own hero. Back to you Jim."

Sarah turned the volume down. "My god, that's so weird! Remember that street artist... oh shit what was her name?"

"Michele." Adam offered much to the surprise of his date.

"Yeah... Michele. Anyway, remember her drawing? The guy with the white eyes? She described him the same way as the girl on the news! Isn't that weird?" She looked to Adam, who was looking a bit uncomfortable.

"It's more like a coincidence, then weird, I think."

Sarah tackled him to the couch. "Okay mister! You're due for some kissing for that remark!" She planted her mouth on his and she could feel him relax as the two kissed passionately for quite some time. "Adam?" She broke the kiss finally.

"Yeah?"

"Not that I don't appreciate the whole, take it slow thing, but... you do find me attractive, right?"

Adam looked stupefied at her question. "I... I think you are amazing Sarah. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met." He answered honestly.

She scanned his eyes and could sense there was more. "...But?"

"I'm not exactly experienced in some ways and, if I'm being truly honest." He paused. "I'm a little insecure with... you know." He did a quick glance down to their waist levels.

*Insecure?* Sarah thought. What she encountered briefly would give no cause for him to be insecure... even Erin commented on it. But then she saw the apprehension in his eyes. Maybe he was wearing a prosthetic? It wasn't super popular, but some men have gotten to wearing them under their pants. It wouldn't pan out in the nude but apparently it gave men more confidence in public. Whatever his reasons, she knew deep down that he already had her heart, and this was not an issue for her. It was the man inside she longed for. He was so different!

"Adam... you know that the whole size thing is just societal pressure, right? It's women and men bragging like its all that matters. BUT it doesn't matter at all...and definitely not to me." She kissed him soulfully and she could feel him relax. Thinking the opportunity was as good now as it could ever be, she slid her hands between them searched out his cock. It didn't take long...

"Adam? Are you wearing a prosthetic?" She winced when he looked offended. "It's just... well you said you were worried about your size, and I didn't expect to feel this." She watched for his reaction.

"I guess I could've come across that way, but I was more worried about... being too big." He blushed.

Sarah bit her lower lip and brought herself to her knees and looked at the front of his pants. The bulge was now obvious, and it was already pushing down to the top of his thigh. She looked at him as she reached for the button on his pants and was relieved when he didn't motion for her to stop. She carefully pulled down his zipper and gently tugged on the hips of his pants to pull them down, but they were now very tight.