Among Us - Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, when Murray saw Adam's eyes on him, he stopped about two feet away. "What are you looking at asshole! I don't like when a guy eyeballs me! Maybe I should blacken it for you!"

Sarah chanced a glance up at his face and her heart almost popped out of her chest when they made eye contact.

"I just thought you were someone I knew. My bad, guy. Sorry." Adam calmly spoke to the two.

"Apologies are for fucking wimps. I should beat your ass right in front of your girl. What do you say red? Wanna see your boy here get his ass kicked?"

Adam never flinched and stood his ground as the man took another step closer, only to be grabbed by his buddy.

"Dude! Fuck this noise! We gonna be late!"

Murray pointed at Adam. "You're one lucky duck dude." He threatened and started to walk away.

"Quack!" Adam couldn't help himself.

The guy stopped. "What did you just say?"

Adam looked around and then pointed his finger towards himself. "Me? I never said nothing." Murray glared at him for another second or two then turned and caught up with his buddy.

Adam closed his eyes. "Barkkwa?"

"Yes Adam. Both." Esta confirmed his sensations. "You should follow them. Find out what the meeting is. It could be a lead." She continued.

Cursing the timing, he knew she was right. He gently grabbed Sarah's shoulders and turned her towards him. "Sarah? Do you trust me?"

"He acted like he didn't even know who I was. I thought for sure he..."

"Sarah!" Adam spoke louder to get her focus on him. "Do you trust me?"

She slowly nodded her head in confusion.

"I have to go do something. I'll meet you at your place... ok?" He was already slowly moving in the direction of the two Barkkwa.

"Adam?" Her confusion growing.

"It's ok... I'll see you at your place. I'll explain later. I promise!" He was off in pursuit.

Chapter VI

Adam stealthily followed the two men as they wandered through side streets and finally into an old gas station that had one vehicle bay. It hadn't seen business for decades as was apparent by the removed gas pumps and boarded windows with "For Lease" signs stapled on. He barely made a sound in his warrior state and idled up to a broken window with the ease of a domestic cat in hunt of mice. His exceptional hearing easily deciphered that there were at least 6 people inside. He did a quick visual to confirm his count.

"So why are we here?" Adam could hear one of them.

"The Grand Director has called all personnel back to central ground."

"Why?"

"Why? How the fuck would I know why? Because he wants us back? For fuck's sake Krishtil!"

"It is not for us to question." Another chimed in. "Whatever it is, it must be big."

Adam heard the group grunt in approval.

"Be on your way. Do not stop to smell the flowers brothers!" Adam could hear a couple of them chuckle. "Terran sayings are so stupid!"

"This could be part of that movement our assets have warned us about Adam." Esta offered.

"I was thinking the same thing." Adam agreed. "What should I do? Take them all down? Try to keep one alive?"

"Your odds are good, but you may risk one getting away. I would suggest you follow one and see what we can find out."

Adam slipped behind an old dumpster as the men came out one by one. Waiting for the last one to come out, Adam had chosen his target and followed him. The big man was swift and sure of his feet as he slipped through the streets and back alleys. Choosing a birds-eye view, Adam had taken to the roofs of the neighboring structures, as he continued tailing his man.

"What is it you are waiting for Adam. Surely now is the time to subdue him while we have the cover of the dark streets."

"I would agree Esta, except I get the feeling he's looking to meet up with someone else. His path is too erratic. If he was heading back to their gathering spot, he would be making a B-line to it... naw, he's meeting someone. I can feel it."

Once more the man slipped inside an old building that had been boarded up for some time. Adam jumped to its rooftop and made his way through the roof's service door and silently glided his way through the structure until he was on a balcony of some sort. He could hear voices again and summized the number to be four. He did a slow peak over the edge for confirmation when the structure he was on let go underneath, sending him crashing to the main floor. With the agility of a cat, he was able to throw himself to the side slightly, absorbing the fall with his legs and rolling out to finish the momentum. His self admiration was short lived as he felt two thick hands grab his shoulders and threw him through a window and into the dark parking lot on the west side of the building. A quick assessment of himself noticed many bloodied spots but none were dangerous. He shook off the last of the glass as the four men exited the building via the broken window and nearby door.

"Well, well, well! What do we have here boys?" The man he followed sauntered towards him. "You spying on us dude?"

Adam rolled his shoulders and snapped his neck side to side. "Isn't this butt sniffers anonymous? You look like the poster boys for it." He smiled as he saw the large man's face twist in confusion.

"Premax! Look at his eyes! He is Opius!"

With the cat out of the bag, Adam darted towards the man who tossed him out the window, dropping to the ground and slid between his legs, driving his fist into the mans nuts causing him to crumple instantly. Adam immediately got to his feet and jumped at the next two delivering a devastating scissor kick to both of their heads. The fourth man was trying to grapple with the smaller man but ended up with nothing but his jacket and a backhand straight to his nose, breaking it blurring the man's vision. Before Adam could assess the situation, he felt a large crack across his lower back as one of them had swung some scrap wood. Startled and knocked off balance, he was tackled to the ground and found himself with two large hands wrapped around his throat. The pressure was intense, and his windpipe wouldn't be able to withstand much more pressure. He reacted without thought and drove both of his thumbs into the eye sockets of his chocker, pushing them back, deep within their sockets. No sooner had the assailants' hands left his throat to cover his destroyed eyes, Adam knifed his fingers into the mans throat and pulled out his adam's apple, tossing the man off so he could finish bleeding out.

Reprieve was minimal as another came at his head with a piece of iron, but Adam was able to roll away. On his back he pushed with his forearms and with a quick snap of his legs, he was back to his feet quickly twisting and bending to avoid the slashing movements of the makeshift sword. After one poorly timed swing, Adam was able to grab the arm and with an upward push of his hand he was able to reverse the direction of the mans elbow causing a grossly deformative snap. The iron bar fell from the man's useless hand and before it could fall to the ground, Adam snatched it with his right hand, spun it around and stuffed into the chest of his attacker, piercing his heart as the metal bar stuck out beside his shoulder blade.

Now on the offense, Adam sprung towards the next guy, jumping up and around the man's shoulder, while grabbing his head and spun him to the ground leaving him shocked and breathless. The Opius warrior quickly pinned the man by sitting on his chest and knocked him out with one punch. "Ok Esta, lets see what we can find out." With his feet planted beside the head, Adam placed his hand on the unconscious man's forehead. Just as Esta began her evaluation a high-pitched voice broke him from his quest.

"WATCH OUT! BEHIND YOU!!"

Adam fell straight back on the man's body with the flexibility of a contortionist, and watched another piece of pipe swipe above where his head just was. The man was clearly still in some form of discomfort from the ball smashing he got earlier, so his swing took all his effort. Still in his bizarre supine position, Adam reached for the mans exposed goodies and with the squeeze of a 1000lb torque vise, he squished the already damaged goods, causing a scream that would rival any wild animal. Releasing the man's groin, he sat up and proceeded to stand, slowly walking towards the whimpering body. The Barkkwa was suffering immensely but Adam knew, so was the human trapped inside. He took mercy and delivered a deadly blow to the back of his skull detaching brain and spine, causing instant death.

Turning his attention back to the unconscious one, he knelt beside the body and put his hand on the man's head.

...Barkkwa.

...5 th generation

Last series of input:

recall to central base. Order of extraction forthcoming

inform all

Counsel... Terminate

"That's it Esta?"

"I am afraid so Adam. It is not much but it does validate our intel."

"Well, I find this totally underwhelming." He complained to no one. He quickly spun the head severing the spine. Letting out a breath, he instantly picked up the energy of another being... not Barkkwa. Adam stood up and upon looking to his left he could see a small child standing in the shadows. "The warning voice..." He muttered as he carefully made his way to the child.

He could see them back up a little and understandably they were fearful. "Hey... hey there. Was that you who warned me?" He could see the child nod their head. As he got closer, he could see it was a boy... maybe 9 or 10. "Thank you. That was very brave." Adam was now about 10 feet away, so he stooped and went down to one knee. "You got a name?"

The little boy took a moment. "T... Timothy."

"Timothy? Wow... I had a friend back home; his name is Timothy too." A smile grew across his face as he remembered his childhood friend that moved away. "I used to call him Tim or Timmy. Could I call you Timmy?"

The little boy nodded and brought his hand towards his face. "Your eyes... kinda glow. Are you an alien?"

Adam thought on how to respond. "Am I an Alien? Well... technically no, but I am friends with some."

"Were they... aliens?" Timmy pointed to the four dead bodies.

Again, Adam struggled. "That's a little more complicated. They look like regular humans but inside they were not."

"Why did they want to hurt you?"

"They don't like my alien friends very much because they want to be friends with us. Their kind don't." It was an oversimplification, but he didn't think the child needed to know about the pending galactic doom at our doorstep. "Why did you help me, Timmy?"

The boy shrugged his shoulders. "Not sure. It didn't look fair." His eyes cast upon the bodies again. "Are they... dead?"

Adam sighed at what the poor child must've seen, but he was already this far into it. "Yes, Timmy they are." An idea popped into his head. "Hey Timmy, want to see something cool?" The boy nodded his head. "Come over here a little and watch what happens." The boy casually walked closer to him and stood about a foot away. "Just watch..." He pointed to the bodies. Not 2 minutes later the bodies expelled a mist and they disintegrated into a puddle of toxic fluid.

Timmy's eyes went huge as saucers at the sight. "Wow...."

Adam looked at the boy and could see he had a few bruises on his cheek. "What are you doing out here by yourself, so late at night?"

"I had to leave for awhile. My mom had to talk to him."

"Him? Who's him Timmy?"

"Her friend."

It wasn't much but Adam knew something wasn't right. He stood and faced Timmy and put out his hand. "Thanks for your help, Timmy."

The boy hesitated a moment but reached out and shook his hand.

...Male (Timothy)

...8 cycles

...multiple skeletal fractures (healed)

...Missing 2 teeth

... retinal tearing in left eye

...Malnourished

...living in abusive environment

Counsel... Remove from current environment if possible

"Hey Timmy, how about I walk home with you. Would that be, ok?" Timmy smiled and pulled his hand never letting go.

The trek was short, and he soon found himself in front of a rundown building that likely harbored many apartments. "Which one is yours Timmy?" Adam asked and the boy pointed to window just above them on the second floor. "I'm going to go up and talk with your mom... can you wait here until I come back? I won't be long." The young boy nodded as Adam rubbed the top of his head, messing his hair even more. "Good lad. I'll be right back."

Adam made his way up the small stairs and stood at the door to the apartment. It wasn't shut all the way, so he gently pushed it in. "Hello?" He called out softly trying not to startle anyone. He immediately could see a female slouched on the couch, evidently under the influence and clearly frozen in fear. He made his way towards her but was distracted by movement to his right and he stuck his arm out holding off the would-be attacker with his hand on his head.

"I will kill you! Who the fuck are you?! Gonna beat your sorry ass man!"

If the situation didn't involve a child, he'd find the whole thing humorous. The thin, ragged man swung his fists through the air much like a child would do when a grown-up holds them at bay. Having enough of it, Adam let his hand slip under the man's chin and lifted him off the ground. Now his legs were kicking around while his hands pulled Adam's arm trying to get free. The yelling was now a manageable gurgle. With the man in tow, Adam stepped towards the woman. "I met your son Timothy, and he told me he was worried about you. I can help you if you'll let me." He looked at her closely. She had seen better days, for sure, but he could see a classic beauty hidden underneath her current state. The woman looked to the man struggling in Adam's grip then turned back and nodded. Seeing a gash on her forehead, Adam saw his opportunity. "Would it be okay if I checked that nasty bump on your head?" The woman sat up slowly and nodded her head.

... Alicia (Female)

... 31 cycles

... Fentanyl, cocaine and cannabis detected

... liver cirrhosis

... multiple skeletal fractures, many healed in false union

... severe atrial hypertension

Counsel... will not live beyond six months without serious intervention of addictions and cardiovascular deficiencies.

"But is she a good mother Esta? Can you tell me that? Or is she part of the problem."

"I can read her past memories. The human mind is far more malleable to me." There was a pause. "I believe she was until she was indebted to this man. The drugs and abuse followed shortly after she lost her employment."

Adam removed his hand from the woman and gave the man his undivided attention. "Why do scum like you feel that they can leech and destroy peoples lives? Why do you even exist asshole?" Adam could feel his anger rise.

Sensing a potentially poor decision, Esta chimed in. "It is not your place to punish Terrans Adam."

"Why not? How's he any different then that gangbanger?"

"His actions are not from the heart. He is also a victim of drug abuse. He is not who he used to be."

"Are you suggesting I heal this fucking piece of shit?!"

"I am suggesting you let Terran authorities take care of him."

Adam lowered the man to his feet and curled his hand into a fist... with one punch, it would be over. He half expected Esta to plead with him, but no comment came. He unclenched his fist and grabbed the man at the junction between his neck and shoulder, applying enough pressure to his brachial plexus to cause the man to pass out. Dropping him onto an old recliner, Adam gave one last disgusted sigh and turned back to Alicia.

"How can I do this Esta? She's in no place to consent to anything and as much as I want to help her, I couldn't take advantage of her state."

"Lick your finger and wipe it over her open cut."

He wanted to ask why, but knew she had her reasons, so he licked his index finger and wiped it gently across the gash on her head. Not 10 seconds later, he could see her eyes clear up and her posture straighten as she reclaimed her sobriety.

"Who... who are you?" Alicia asked with curiosity. "What are you?" She continued as she saw his eyes.

"Don't be afraid Alicia. I'm a friend of Timothy's and I'd like to be your friend too." * What was in my spit Esta?*

"You gave her a neutralizing isotope. It irradicated the toxins within her system that was causing her altered state."

Alicia reached for his hand. "Do I know you? I feel like we know each other?" The woman looked into his solid white eyes and could feel a sense of calm pass through her. For the first time, in a long time, she felt at peace, and it had everything to do with the stranger standing in her room.

"I get that a lot Alicia, but no... we haven't met. In fact, I just met Timothy today and he wanted me to check on you."

"Oh my god Timmy! Where is he? Is he ok? Oh god I'm such a bad parent!" The woman became distressed.

"Timmy's fine. He's waiting outside. I didn't want him to come in just in case things got weird." He looked over at the man laid out in the recliner. "He's bad news Alicia." Adam squeezed her hand a little. "He's a leech and a life wrecker. His only goal is to survive at anyone's cost but his own, but something tells me you know that." He paused to make sure she was still listening. "How many times has he hit you, Alicia? How many times has he abused your trust, abused your self worth? You don't need him. You can be strong on your own... strong for Timmy."

The woman began crying at the truthful words. "I've tried... but every time I try, he threatens to hurt Timmy and then hits me! I'm not strong enough!" She began to sob.

Adam blew out a breath trying to figure out how he could encourage her to let him help. He decided the only way was through the truth. "Alicia... I can help you." He lifted her face up by her chin. "I think you can tell I'm not exactly a normal human and I have certain... uhm... abilities to help people heal, both physically and psychologically. You have many physical ailments that I can help with... including your heart. Did you know you have a very progressive heart condition?"

She nodded her head. "I found out last month by a fluke. I vowed to straighten myself out but then... he happens." She pointed to the unconscious thug.

"I can also clear away all your addictions Alicia. Boost your self confidence and truly give you and Timmy a fresh start."

"Really? How? And why would you want to help me?"

"Yes really. Why? Because I know you're a good person in a bad spot. I also know you did right by Timmy... he's a great kid." His expression tightened a little. "As for the how... that's a little more complicated. He went through great lengths to explain to her how the process would work and that he understood if she thought he was an asshole just making shit up, so he promised he could also help by getting her to a shelter for domestic abuse.

Alicia looked back and forth between his white orbs and despite the complete ludicrousness of his promise, somehow, she knew that he was telling her the truth. "So I van either drink it from a cup or from the... source?" She couldn't deny her attraction to the idea either... he wasn't just nice... she thought he was hot too. Alicia could tell he was waiting for her to decide, so she reached out and put her hand on his crotch to let him know of her intentions. Her eyes immediately went large as she got her first feel of what was lurking underneath the material.