Among Us - Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam was in a state of incredible arousal, but also apprehension, he was concerned what her reaction would be. Instinctively he raised his hips from the couch and that was just what she needed to get things rolling. He watched her face as she focused on the slow reveal and her eyes kept getting bigger and bigger as she watched for the end. With a final tug, his massive mushroom head rolled his cock off his leg and swung sideways as it slowly filled completely with blood. Part of him felt relieved the constraints were gone, but his eyes observed Sarah closely as she stared at his cock, while it grew to full mast.

"Holy mother of God!" Sarah decried. Her hand tentatively reached out instantly feeling the incredible heat it gave off. She could feel the blood pulsing, like it had its own heartbeat. She pulled it up straight and incorporated her other hand realizing she couldn't manage the girth with just one. Finally, she was staring at this tower of a cock. It was incredibly thick, long, and ridiculously hard! If she let it go it would've caused a thunderous slap on his stomach! Her last boyfriend, Edger was the biggest she ever had, although nowhere near this caliber, but his erections always felt a little flimsy. He said it was hard to get enough blood into it because it was so big... well Adam clearly didn't have that issue! "Adam..."

"I'm sorry Sarah." Adam blurted.

Sarah gave her head a shake and looked at his face. "Did you just say sorry?" She saw him shrug his shoulders. "You have nothing to apologize for Adam." She leaned over and kissed his big mushroom head, causing it to pulse and him to moan. For a moment, fear did enter her head as the sheer enormity of his cock was daunting, but that was quickly pushed away. Somehow, someway, she knew it was going to be ok... no! Better than ok!

The young couple had put all aspirations of foreplay on hold and spent the next 30 minutes easing his cock into her tight, but pliable vagina. She was now straddling his lap as the final few inches breached, her cavity, causing her to moan like a cat in heat.

"Are you ok?" Adam asked for the 20th time.

"Shhhhhhh." She placed her fingers on his lips and tossed her head back. "Oh, God! I'm so fucking full!" she brought her head forward and lowered her face to his and kissed him passionately. When she pulled back, she bit his lip gently and smiled like a wild woman. "I've never felt like this in my life Adam. You... you're... perfect!" She spiraled her hips, causing him to flex inside her and they both moaned together. Impulsively Sarah placed her hand on her abdomen and shrilled when she felt him shift inside her.

Adam stared at her face and marvelled how someone so pretty could look even more beautiful like this. Her hands went to his shoulders, and she started pushing up a few inches and dropping herself back down. The slippery friction was off the charts good! Her face was full of concentration and mild discomfort, but her pleasure was evident. Initially Adam was happy to just sit there and let her take charge, after all he was a virgin, but the longer they went the more he felt the need to swap the roles. He wanted to be in control. He caught her face and she stopped and smiled at him. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Of course." She smiled.

He scootched himself to the edge of the couch. "Hold on." He warned and stood up with her fully impaled on his monster cock. Sarah's arms wrapped around his neck and her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. He supported her perfect ass with his hands, which felt great.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was wavering with nerves.

Now it was his turn. "Shhhhhh." She gave him a mock look of anger having the gesture thrown back at her.

Adam carried her down the hall and since it was only a one-bedroom apartment, finding her room was easy. He gently kicked the door in and instantly stopped in his tracks. Unlike the rest of her apartment, her bedroom was a disaster. "I'm guessing you didn't think we were going to go this far tonight."

"Shut up!" The redhead blushed. "I ran out of time...ok?"

Adam walked to the edge of her double bed and looked for the cleanest spot to lay them down. Choosing a slight angle, he was able to miss most of the discarded clothes.

Sarah's face went red. "I couldn't figure out what to wear tonight. I wanted to knock your socks off."

Adam kissed her. "Mission accomplished!" Once again, her smile made him melt.

In truth, Adam wasn't sure what to do so he let his instinct take over. He ground himself into her depths and she was immediately responding. He began some shallow thrusts, testing her comfort and her moaning increased again. He pulled out over halfway and slipped back in a little harder and Sarah threw her head into the pillow.

"YES! YES! Fuck me, Adam!"

That's what he did. He picked up his pace and found after a series of deep thrusts, he'd grind into her and that seemed to spike her arousal.

"Harder Adam... please!"

Adam pulled himself right to the exit and hammered himself home. He could feel her body tighten up with each stroke until she was squeezing him so tight, he almost couldn't thrust anymore.

"Oh, shit Adam! I'm cumming!"

Adam fed off her pleasure and ground himself into her, over and over, growling with need.

After her orgasm, Sarah grabbed his face and looked at him. "Did you just growl?"

"Uhm... yeah. Sorry. I got caught up."

"Sorry schmorry! That was fucking hot!"

Adam blushed. "O... ok. Good to know."

Sarah could feel him grinding on her clit some more and she knew what was coming. "Wait, wait...." She could see his concern. "Can we try another position?" Adam nodded passively. She gently pushed him back as he pulled out. She sat up and grabbed his hard, wet cock. She had no idea how that thing fit but fit it did and she needed it back inside of her! She rolled to her hands and knees and presented her ass right in front of him.

Adam froze. The vision would forever be engraved in his mind. Her bottom was sheer perfection... like the rest of her. He took in every curve, dimple and freckle, losing himself until he heard her call his name, snapping his attention back to her.

"There you are." She was looking over her right shoulder. "This is my all-time favorite position... and something tells me you're going to be a big fan too!" She giggled. "Just go slow... ok?"

Adam nodded his head and lined his throbbing cock to her wet slit and began a slow entry. He couldn't believe how good this felt. He grabbed her ass and pushed himself to the hilt and he involuntarily growled again. This set Sarah off, and she began fucking herself on his cock. Pushing back so hard, Adam had to stiffen up to stop from being pushed back.

"I... I thought we were going to take it slow?" He tried to clarify,

"I changed my mind...ok! Fuck me, Adam! Make me yours!"

*Make me yours?* Her words struck a chord in him and he grabbed her hips and began meeting her push backs with his own thrusts.

The effect was instant, and Sarah was on her way to another climax, and it was going to be a big one! Adam adapted quickly and was now laying some serious pipe to her from behind. His cock was stretching her so good, and he was exposing her to pleasure nerves she didn't even know she had. If that wasn't enough... he started to growl, deeply. "Oh god!" She exclaimed.

Where it came from, he wasn't sure, but Adam leaned his weight into his thrusts like a deep hole drilling machine, made to hammer deep into the ground, he drove into her again and again. "You are mine Sarah! He growled. "I've spent my life looking for you... I'm never letting you go! I'm going to own you Sarah..." His growl got deep and ragged. "Because you already own meeeeeee!"

That was it... simultaneously they both went off! The energy of their lovemaking bounced off the walls as they moaned loudly.

"Oh god! I can feel you cumming!" Sarah had rarely noticed the cum from her past lovers, but the hose going off inside her was decadently clear. As she finished the largest orgasm of her life, she could still feel Adam's cock pulsing inside her. "Holy shit! That's a lot of cum!" She giggled. He wasn't quite the firehose anymore, but she could still feel him ejaculating with each pulse. A fullness feeling began to transpire and she instinctively hung her head to look at her stomach, and what she saw, made her gasp.

"What? Holy shit!" Her hand went to her lower abdomen and confirmed what she was seeing, was real. She could feel her stomach expanding. She monitored the situation as he finally began to stop spasming inside her. When he was done, she pulled forward, releasing his cock and quickly rolled to her back, allowing Adam to crash face first beside her. She listened to Adam catch his breath as she rubbed her roundish belly. She looked like she was four months pregnant! Then it happened, she could feel the liquid slipping out her stretched out hole and knew it was futile to try and stop it. Part of her was disappointed.

"Adam? You, ok?"

"Mrphhhff." Was the best response he could conjure up.

"Are you sure that was your first time?" She teased him.

He immediately turned his head towards her. "Was it any good? I tried to..."

She put her hand over his mouth to shut him up. "You were incredible Adam. No one has ever made me feel like that... not even close!" She released his mouth and stroked his hair. "You said some pretty powerful stuff." She whispered.

Adam pushed himself up onto his elbows. "I'm sorry if I got carried away. I... I didn't mean what I was saying. I was just in the moment I think." He watched her smile disappear.

"Oh... ok. I kinda liked it." She gave a half smile.

"Really?"

"You sounded like you meant it. I was kind of hoping you did."

Adam pulled himself up until his face was over hers. "Honestly? I did. I just didn't want to freak you out. I mean we're still getting to know each other and..."

Sarah grabbed his face and pulled him into another passionate kiss. She slowly released him and could see his heart through his eyes. "I love you, Adam Cooper." Before he could respond she locked his lips up again.

**

They cuddled in her bed for quite some time just enjoying the after glow and the deepened connection. Adam confirmed that he was a virgin to this point in his life and recounted his years of anguish, trying to figure how he was going to have a normal relationship with anyone.

"Did you talk to anyone about how you felt?"

"Yeah... my mom's... err... mom."

"You talked about having a really big penis with your mom?" she looked shocked.

Adam just shrugged his shoulders. "I share everything with my mom. I can honestly say there are no secrets between us."

Sarah looked at him in wonder and finally nodded her head. "That's really refreshing actually. My history with guys has always been full of secrets and none of them were the good kind, if you know what I mean." Adam smiled and kissed the side of her head. "Adam? Can you promise me something?"

Adam whispered. "If it's in my power, I can do that."

She slapped his arm getting a mock ouch from him. "Can you promise to be 100% honest with me too? No secrets? I know I'm putting you on the spot, but what you just said about you and your mom's trust is what I long for with my partner." She turned her head and looked up at him from her position. "I promise to do the same of course. I know this might present some challenges, but I promise to work through anything with you Adam." She paused. "Do you think we could do that?"

Adam was lost in her green eyes, and he was hoping his inner conflict wasn't visible on his face. He had several secrets buried deep, the largest and most recent being his connection with an alien race. Not one to make empty promises, he wasn't going to say yes if he didn't mean it. Could he tell her about his unique family? Would she believe him about the aliens? Would she be ok knowing he was running around killing people... well technically bad alien people. He knew he was taking too much time to answer. She was getting anxious.

"It's ok. I know some secrets are better left that way. I know I have a few that may make you look at me differently, but I thought... well I thought it could be different with you is all." She offered to his silence.

"Yes." Adam finally answered. The confusion was evident on her face. "Yes, I agree that it would be a difficult process. Unpacking some secrets will be harder than others and I too have some that may make you see me differently." He kissed her gently. "But I long to be involved in a relationship where no secret was stronger than the bond. I watched my parents live their life that way and I know that's what I want too." He could see her smile getting larger. "I'll go first." He started. "Let me tell you about my real family."

**

Yurrish stood at attention as the grand director considered the information he just received. Unlike most of his kind, the Director was still in his original form, there was no need for him to transfer to a Terran body. He rhythmically tapped his table with his two digits that resembled fingers and a third that could easily be a thumb... green in colour, ending with nails the shape of talons. His reptilian like skin was rough and lumpy, with areas of concentration around his neck and shoulders. His face had a blunted snout with a mouth filled with razor teeth just beneath his green, vertical pupils, set in deep orbs with no eyelashes or eyelids. Like all his kind, he had no hair anywhere on his bipedal body and a 2-foot long, thick tail that roosted at the back of his lower torso. The Barkkwa were muscular and thick by nature, but the Grand Director was the apex of his species and much larger than any other. Standing 7'8" on thick legs, and webbed reptilian feet, he was an ominous being that could easily instill fear onto others.

"You are sure about this Yurrish?" His loud, deep voice reverberated off the walls.

"I can show you the recording oh great one." The smaller Barkkwa offered.

"It is not my job to watch such things Yurrish, it is yours. I ask again... are you sure?"

"Apologies great one! Yes... I am sure."

"Do we have any assets left in that area?" The Director asked.

"I believe you re-called all assets up here sire." Yurrish was met with a scowl.

The Grand Director stared the human form down. He wasn't pleased. "Take an extraction team and find me the woman you are talking about." He leaned over the small table. "Our presence cannot be known Yurrish. The extraction of this female must be done quietly. Am I understood?"

"Yes, oh great one! No one will be the wiser." Yurrish puffed his chest out.

"You have a week. See to it." Yurrish spun on his feet and headed out of the room. "And Yurrish..." The director's voice made him freeze in place. "Do not fail me."

With an audible gulp, Yurrish was off to get his team. He had to find this other Terran female. She was the answer to their breeding issues... he hoped.

Greshko watched the monitor as the Terran female, was once gain mating another female. His human penis was hard as a rock and he found it very pleasurable to rub it as he watched the Terran known as Isabel, slam her massive penis into the dark-skinned girl. He knew she was influenced by the adrenal boost they injected her with, but he couldn't help but admire her reproductive form. So powerful! So aggressive!

The dark-skinned Terran squealed in what he thought was both pleasure and pain. Her inability to form any real words, made her sound like she was speaking gibberish... which is an actual language in the Pulpora galaxy, but he couldn't make sense of any of it. After 45 minutes of repetitious pounding, the Terran Isabel, let out a wail as she reached her climax, and this caused the dark-skinned one to cry out too. With the act finished, Greshko shoved his still erect penis into his pants and headed to the detainment cell.

Just as the guard open the door, the Terran Isabel, had just removed her gigantic cock from the other girl and it was still dripping onto the floor. He knew it would eventually shrink but with all the stuff they shot her up with, it would be a while yet.

"Good work Terran. Perhaps your cooperation will buy your freedom one day. Or perhaps another visit from your man partner." Greshko taunted the large-dicked woman as the guards carried the worn-out girl to their lab for evaluation.

Isabel stared at the observer through her tangled hair. Whatever they keep giving her had her sex drive in overdrive and she was having a hard time hanging on to reality. "Maybe I should just try fucking one of your kind. Want to volunteer?"

Greshko faltered a little at her unexpected response. He wasn't concerned with his safety... no he was more worried about the sensation her words caused. "I... I do not think it wise. You should rest, you will have to perform again shortly."

Isabel could read between the lines... she was getting to him. "Can you feel and experience all our human sensations? You know... can you feel pleasure?" She looked at the lump in his crotch and watched him twitch a little. "You can, can't you?" She gave him a dirty smile.

"We can experience all that a Terran does." Greshko stated matter of factly.

Isabel roamed her eyes up and down the buff Terran body he occupied and gave him a small snort of approval. "You picked a very nice body." She grabbed her still hard cock. "The muscular ass you have was built to be fucked." She stroked her cock and seized his eyes with hers. "Wanna give it a go? I know you watch me... so you know how good I am at it." She could see it in his eyes. It wasn't fear, it was confusion. She was getting to him. Before she could say anything else, the Barkkwa researcher turned and left her cell. Isabel allowed herself a smirk. He seriously considered her invitation and she needed to think how she could use this for her benefit. Jason was right... they were going to get out of here!

Greshko slumped against the wall as soon as he got out of the room. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" He swore at himself, for only he knew how close he came to allowing the Terran to mount him.

**

The look on Sarah's face was hard for Adam to get a read on. The information he just unloaded onto her, in the name of honesty and no secrets, was surely overwhelming. His inability to read her was beginning to make him think this was a bad idea and was starting to regret his decision.

"Sarah? Talk to me. Are you ok? Do you want me to leave?"

Her eyes finally blinked with some life, and she reached out to grab his arm. "NO... I'm.... ok." She paused. "You've been through so much terror Adam, how are you holding it together?"

Adam chuckled lightly. "I appreciate your concern, but I've had lots of help." Although he told her all about his unique 3 parent lineage, their sudden disappearance, the ongoing FBI investigation, and the likely involvement of aliens, he still wasn't ready to tell her about Esta and Opius. If he was being honest, he didn't think she could absorb two big reveals in one sitting. "So, you're ok with my interesting family?"

"Why wouldn't I? Your mom... Isabel?" She got the nod from Adam. "She sounds like an amazing woman! And your dad... oh my gosh Adam. His love for her is unlike anything I've heard before. He is so selfless and honorable to share the love of his life with others. I mean I met Katie and she's unreal! I'm sure your aunties are too! Look at you Adam. You are the most caring, honest and genuine man I've ever met. How they all raised you is incredible! Your name suits you even more now that I know you're one of kind on a planet that holds billions!" She gushed.

Adam felt a wave of relief pass over his body as he listened to her acceptance of his upbringing. "Deep down I know my mom, Isabel, and my dad are still alive. I can feel it, you know?" Adam put his hand over his heart. "I feel them still... right here."