Among Us - Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope the FBI find them Adam; I really do. They sound amazing and I'd love to meet them one day." She hugged him tight.

"You will." He whispered his own convictions. "And they're going to love you as much as I do." He finished.

Sarah pulled back. "You love me? Her eyes welled up.

"With out a doubt." He stated calmly, which got him another serious hug. He rubbed her back, enjoying the closeness. "Your turn." He whispered in her ear, and she giggled.

Sitting up, Sarah wiped a stray tear from her eye. "I guess It's only fair." She started. "But my stories are going to pail against yours. In fact, now I feel silly that I feel it's important to tell you."

Adam took her face in his hand. "Nothing about your life is trivial Sarah. If you feel it's important... it's important." He assured her.

"Well... after my mom and dad divorced, she eventually started dating another, older man. As time went by, they got more and more serious, so my mom thought it would be good for me to meet him and his son. To be honest, things went great. Larry, her boyfriend, seemed like a stand-up guy. He was saying and doing all the right things, but above all that, he was making my mom happy. His son, Murray was 10 years older than me and had just finished college. He was a major jock but seemed nice." Sarah took a deep breath.

"Eventually they got married and my mom and I moved into their house, as it was newer and bigger. For the first 3 or 4 months, things were good! In some ways, it felt good to have an older brother who could look after me."

Adam could see she was struggling to get the next part out, so he hugged her close and kissed her forehead.

"One day, I...I came out of the shower, and he was in the bathroom, standing in front of the door. I thought..." She looked up as her tears started. "I thought he was just goofing around when he told me to drop my towel. When I tried to laugh it off, he slapped my face and told me to lose it, or things would get ugly. When I told him I was going to tell my mom he just laughed and told me his dad would never believe her and he could just as easily kick us out of the house."

Adam's instinct was to tell her she didn't have to say anymore, but he remembered all his therapy after his parents vanished... as hard as this was, she needed to go through it, and after a couple of deep sobs, she continued.

"He made me do awful things Adam. Sexually demeaning things that made him feel powerful. Almost every night he would come into my room and..." She couldn't finish the sentence. "One night, I was feeling so powerless, I decided there was only one way to make this go away."

Adam squeezed her tighter and could feel his own tears welling up as his heart went out to her.

"To make a long story short... my mom caught me before I could go through with it and after her relentless pleas for an explanation, I told her. I can still picture the shock on her face. At first, I wasn't sure if she thought I was lying, but she stormed from my room and returned a minute later with Larry in tow and she made me tell my story again to him."

"That took a lot of courage Sarah." Adam whispered into her ear.

"I was so humiliated, I even started to blame myself."

"But they believed you, didn't they?"

"I never saw Murray again after that day. Larry kicked him out of the house and had a restraining order put on him to keep him from the house."

"I'm so glad he protected you. He does seem like a stand-up guy. Does your real father know?"

"Haven't seen him since he re-married and moved to the west coast." She answered unemotionally. "Six months after Murray was kicked out, I received a package. It had no card, no return address, just a plain package. Want to guess what was inside?" Adam nodded his head lightly. "A dead rat with its head and legs cut off. I couldn't prove it was from Murray, but the message was clear."

"Did you tell the police? They need to know you are getting threats on your life." Adam was adamant.

"We did, but until we can get some concrete proof, they politely told us it's a dead end." Sarah sat up and scootched herself over and straddled Adam's body. "I'm still a work in progress, I hope that didn't weird you out too much."

Adam leaned in and kissed her. "That couldn't have been easy for you. I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share something that personal with me. I come from a long line of weird, so no worries there." He smirked.

"Outside of my mom and Larry... I've never told another soul about that. Not even my bestie's. What is it about you that I find so comfortable? I feel like I can trust you inexplicably, and to be honest, that's kind of scary considering how long we've known each other."

"I get that, but I feel it too. You know how long it took before my mom and dad professed their love to one another?" Sarah just stared at him. "Two weeks. My mom, Katie, said she knew even sooner. So, I have living proof that love at first sight exists."

Sarah swooned into his arms. With her head resting over his heart, she whispered to him. "Adam?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you make love to me again?" She could feel his chest jiggle with his laughter.

"Oh, I think I could swing that for you."

Chapter V

Adam closed his eyes and sighed as he sat back in the Uber. His night with Sarah had been incredible. They made slow passionate love through the night effectively erasing two major hurdles for the young man. It was proof he could be compatible with a female and secondly, his feelings for Sarah were not only real, but they were reciprocated.

"Was it wise to share so much with the Terran female?" Esta's voice calmly entered his thoughts, bringing him to the temporal plain.

"I can't live my life full of secrets Esta. It's incredibly hard and it can be painful to others." He sighed.

"Your life is going to get very difficult Adam. Perhaps bringing an intimate relationship into the fold is not the wisest." His mother's avatar offered. "You may end up placing her at risk."

Adam nodded as he knew that was a possibility, but there was no going back now. "Is there any protocol for me in telling her about you or your existence?"

"You know all of it. It is your decision. She will not be able to see us, so she will have to believe through faith alone."

Adam suddenly recalled his weird sensation last night around Harmony. "Esta... I know I can sense danger around the Barkkwa, but can I sense other things? I was getting a weird vibe from one of Sarah's friends last night, but it wasn't danger."

"Your healing properties are muted but still active when you are not in warrior phase. You may be sensing a physiological or psychological imbalance in the individual if you are close enough."

Adam thought about the tight knit dancing and concluded that being close enough was a reality. "Would it be something serious or run of the mill stuff?"

"It would be hard to judge. Both scenarios are possible." Esta's tone was careful.

Adam was silent for a few minutes pondering what could be wrong with Harmony and was he even able to help her.

"You would have the ability to heal just about any disease-based infliction. Our healing capabilities are far beyond current Terron standards. Along with diseases, you could also repair most physical damages, like organs, skeletal deformations, and soft tissue repair."

"And I'm guessing the only way I could heal some one is using my special semen?" Adam had a sarcastic tone as the delivery for his gift didn't sit well with him.

"I sense you are not happy with that arrangement." Esta sought clarification.

"I'm not sure what you've been studying all this time, but we Terrans don't go around eating other peoples cum for medicinal value."

"Our decision came with much study Adam. Is it not in Terran culture to take many healing substances orally? It is also the quickest way to healing so many different parts of your body. Your body's organic ability to digest and absorb was paramount in our application."

"Ok... I get it. But it's frowned upon to be putting your cock into people's mouths, decrying you can heal them... I'd be arrested in a second."

For the first time he could sense irritation in Esta's voice. "Your healing essence can be expelled and digested separately, if we know what it is we are healing. Everyone will taste what is most pleasant to them. They would have no idea that the substance is... your cum? That is a bizarre word."

"Great... I guess I'll be jerking off into solo cups now!"

"What is a solo cup?" Esta inquired.

"Never mind. Say... have you had any more clues to the whereabouts of my parents? Have any of your assets reported anything?"

"There has been no definitive information as to the whereabouts of your parents. There have been some reports of suspected movement, but we have not received any confirmation. Out best option would be capturing one and allowing me to scan his recent memories."

"But if he's not involved with anything at the moment, his information would be useless. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack."

"Why would someone store a needle in a pile of dried grass?"

"It's just a figure of speech Esta. It means it would be impossible to find."

"I see the comparison. It is quite good. However, as far as Barkkwa are concerned, anyone would be useful. They operate through a consensus, meaning all are conscious of the work of the whole, even if the individual is not selected for the assignment."

"Really? Ok... that's good news. Now if only we could find one. Do you have any idea where they might be blending in day to day?"

"In the general public, busy areas. Lots of Terrans."

"Like the subway! Shit! How many abductions have happened in and around the subway system Esta?"

"All but one. Your inquiry would suggest high probability of finding more in those areas."

"Alright... lets go for a ride, shall we?"

"Perhaps you should wait until you reach your destination." Esta reminded him.

Adam opened his eyes and realized he was still a way from his home. If he didn't know better, he'd think Esta was laughing at him.

**

Adam was just getting out of the shower when he heard his phone going off. Grabbing a towel along the way, he bolted back to the kitchen where he left it.

"Hello? Hello?"

"Why are you huffing and puffing? Am I interrupting something? Katie's voice went a pitch higher with her accusational tease.

"No mom." Adam laughed. "Just ran from the shower. Sorry to disappoint."

"Well at least I didn't play cock blocker by accident."

"MOM! Seriously?"

"Oh, relax sweetheart. So... how's things?"

"You're so weird sometimes." Adam could hear his mom giggle on the other end of the phone. "Well... if you must know, I just got back from Sarah's place. I spent the night there." Her giggles stopped instantly.

"Are you serious?" Her voice was laced with excitement.

"Yes mom. I'd say we're officially an item now." The high pitch squeal caused Adam to remove his phone a good distance from his ear. He half expected the neighborhood dogs to start barking.

"I knew it! I... knew it!" Katie boasted.

"Yes, you did. I don't know how you know these things, but you were right about her." Adam conceded.

"Your mom thought I was off my rocker when I told her Jason was the one, after like 1 week, and I hadn't even met him in person. I know true love when I see it... or maybe I feel it? Oh, who cares! I'm so happy for you sweetheart!"

"Thanks mom. I think mom and dad would like her too. I hope they get to meet her one day." He paused. "I told her about mom, dad, you, the home invasion and the possibility of alien involvement." The other side of his phone was dead quiet. "I may have also explained how Veronica and Jade are my aunties."

"You did? Wow! That's a big leap of faith. How did she take it?"

"Really good! She wanted us to have a completely open and honest relationship and seeing how well things turned out for me and my family group, I thought she was worth the risk... and I was right."

"Did you tell her about... you know... your alien connection?" Katie whispered into the phone.

Adam let out a big sigh. "No... not yet. I didn't want to risk inundating her with too much too soon, but I will... soon."

"I can see your reasoning but promise me you won't delay too long honey. The longer you take to tell her the more she may feel like you were trying to keep her in the dark."

"I promise mom. I'm not sure what's the best way to do this, but I will." He confirmed before changing the direction of the conversation. "How did the meeting with special agent Hernandez go? Any new leads?"

Katie's voice quickly became somber. "Nothing. It's so disheartening! Maybe it's tougher now that I know they're still alive but It's more painful watching your grandparents face. I really wish I could tell them what you told me."

"You know you can't mom. It wouldn't be fair to get their hopes up and they might even think I'm crazy."

"Have your... alien friends found her yet?"

"No, but Esta said there has been some significant movement lately and we're going to try and find out what that means."

"Adam honey? Please be careful. You're not a superhero."

"I know mom... I'll be careful, I promise." Adam took the quiet pause to redirect the conversation once again. "How's auntie Veronica and Jade? I miss them so much." He could almost hear her smile over the phone.

"You know those two, busy as ever. They have been my rock through all this. They rarely let me spend anytime alone... they've been great! I told them about Sarah, and they jumped up and down like schoolgirls."

"That was a little premature... no?"

"Ok... I told them I met her and had a hunch, but they knew what that means." She giggled. "They miss you terribly honey and love you so much. Hey!" Katie's voice got all excited again. "Would you be ok if the three of us came to spend a weekend up there? We're seriously considering opening a gym in Canada and Toronto would be the best place to start... plus we could all spend sometime together. I think we could all use it."

Adam was surprised how excited he got when she suggested they all come visit. "Oh my gosh mom... that would be awesome! When were you thinking?"

"This weekend coming up is clear for all of us. If not this weekend, it'll be another month, both Jade and Vern are busy travelling."

"This weekend would be awesome! I'll let Sarah know and hopefully she can meet everyone!" Adam was super excited about seeing his family all together. "It might be a little cramped, but I can make room for all of you."

Katie giggled loudly into the phone. "I think our college days have long gone sweetie. I think we'll just get a suite at a hotel nearby. Did you want us to get you a room too? That way we'll be close."

"Sure, why not! It would be kinda like a staycation that way."

"Good! I'll get Vern on it. I can't wait to see you honey. Love you!"

"Love you too mom!"

**

Dressed in dark pants, a dark t-shirt and a grey hoodie, Adam looked the part of a tough guy on the streets, but so far, his subway riding wasn't baring any leads. After multiple transfers and direction changes, he sat with his arms crossed and closed his eyes.

"This is like fishing in an ocean that has only one fish!" He complained to the Opius leader.

"It has not been successful for sure. Likely more information will come to pass in the following days." Esta offered. "Perhaps looking for trouble is not the answer."

"Ha! that's funny. On Earth we say you'll find trouble if you look for it."

"Why would a Terran search for trouble?"

"A good question indeed Esta.... I'm going to throw in the towel." He could see the confusion on his fake moms face. "It means I'm going to stop doing this tonight and do something else." He clarified. He opened his eyes, not waiting for a response and instantly pulled out his phone. He knew Sarah was working tonight and he was hoping she was free afterwards.

Twenty minutes later, Adam found himself walking into the Elephant and Castle. He stepped through and immediately started scanning the restaurant for her. It took a few moments, but he soon saw her bent over helping someone understand their bill. He smiled to himself as he took advantage of her position and admired her perfect bottom. Since they were and item now, he felt zero guilt in his unabashed ogling. He could stare at it all day and never grow tired of it. Almost like she could sense his thoughts, her head turned back just enough for her to see him staring at her and she clearly appreciated his attention as she shifted and stuck it out even further. Feeling himself react to her sexy gesture, he forced himself to look away and sat on the waiting bench. There's no hiding himself when he gets excited.

Twenty minutes later Sarah walked up to him with a light sweater over her shoulders and her purse. "You couldn't have come sooner? Some guy just stood here and leered at my ass! Can you believe that?" She slapped his shoulder in feigned anger.

"Clearly, he has good taste. Guy couldn't be all that bad." His comments getting another playful slap on his chest.

"Some guardian you are!" She teased as she grabbed his hand and walked him out the door. "Í thought you were tied up tonight? Don't get me wrong... I ain't complaining."

"Things wrapped up early and I was close by, so I took a shot." He smiled at her.

"I'm glad you did." She snuggled in a little tighter and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. The young couple casually walked along the busy downtown street with no destination in mind, other than each others company.

"You ever worried you're going to wake up to only find out you've been living a dream?" The redhead asked randomly.

The question caused Adam to reflect. For him, his dreams have never been the good kind. The nightmares after his house was attacked, were problems for years. Even the white room dreams were frustrating until Opius finally made contact... except for the occasional naughty one. Waking up from his dreams was usually a relief.

"You ok? I didn't think it was that tough of a question." She teased.

He smiled to reassure her. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know." She looked towards her feet. "I've never been a big believer in fate or destiny, but from the moment you walked into the restaurant, I feel... like I was supposed to meet you. I know that sounds crazy, but I've never been so sure of something in my life. My fear of relationships, my trust issues, jealousy... I don't feel any of that. I feel perfect when I'm with you and when I'm not, just thinking of you makes me feel better. Is that weird?"

"If it does then I'm as weird as you are!" He joked. "Historically for me, my dreams have never been pleasant, so I prefer to live in the now and right now I feel every time I go to sleep is time I miss with you."

'Oooh, aren't you a smooth talker!" Her head pressed into his shoulder more. "For what it's worth, I wish I could meet you in your dreams and kick away all those dark moments."

"You would definitely be a welcomed attraction in my dark..." Adam stopped talking as Sarah's body went stiff and she stopped walking altogether. "Sarah? What's wrong?" he could see the fear in her eyes.

"I... I don't believe it." She whispered.

"Believe what? What's wrong?"

"Those two men coming this way..." She gestured her head forward. "The one on the right... that's Murray."

The back of Adam's neck immediately began to tingle as he took in the sight of the two large men walking towards them. He gently escorted Sarah off to the side to give the on comers lots of leeway. As they got closer, he could feel Sarah cringe in fear. Adam kissed her forehead and squeezed her tighter. "It's ok.." he whispered in her ear. He turned his head as the men were almost upon them and he kept his eyes glued to the one called Murray.