Amy, Home is Where the Heart is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was just pulling into her driveway in his pickup. She waited for him to come in with everything left spread out over the table. "That is going to be one interesting weekend," Rick said as he came through the door and looked at the display. Angie had been so overjoyed when Amy had texted her that morning and told her that Rick had proposed to her and that she had said yes. Now all of this was going to tip her world over.

Saturday morning found Amy sitting across from Rick in the cab of his custom midsize Kenworth truck. Mike and Molly were hitching a ride in the custom-built 40-foot horse trailer that was being pulled behind. The front part of the trailer was a custom-built living quarter with all the comforts of home. Mike and Molly's first pull was at 2:00 in the afternoon and they should arrive at the fairgrounds at about 11:00 AM giving them plenty of time to find a place to park and set up.

Rick backed Mike and Molly out of the trailer and tied each to a ring on the side. A large rubber tub was set between them and Rick poured several gallons of water in. "They seem nervous," Amy said softly to Rick as she watched.

"They know they're pulling today," Rick replied running his hands over each of the big horses' sides.

At noon a couple of large young men came to the trailer and Rick shook hands with each of them smiling widely. "It's good to see you guys again," Rick said.

"Amy, this is Jeff and Dillon," Rick said introducing them. "These are the guys that hook the sled for me," he continued.

"It's nice to meet you, Amy," Jeff said. "I guess that makes us Rick's hookers," Jeff said laughing. Dillon smiled chuckling too as he nodded to Amy.

Amy watched in astonishment as they carried out each piece of the horse's harnesses. In twenty minutes Mike and Molly stood in their shiny black harnesses. Silver conchos adorned the outside and solid silver nameplates hung in front of each horse's powerful chests. Amy could see the pride in Rick's eyes as she watched them.

At 1:30 Rick escorted Amy to the front rows in the bleachers. Grabbing a good luck kiss and a tight hug from Amy he walked back to get the horses ready for the pull. Amy was surprised at how many people were making their way into the bleachers and finding seats to watch the contest. A nice couple Amy guessed were in their early 60s sat behind her and greeted her pleasantly as she smiled over her shoulder at them.

"I'm pretty sure this is the heat they are pulling in," Amy heard the man say behind her. At 2:00 the announcer said "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. We are about to get underway with the second heat of heavy draft horse elimination," he said. "Earlier today Eldon Wheeler took the first heat pulling 9700 pounds. The winner of this heat and the next heat later this evening will have a pull-off tomorrow morning at 10:00," he continued.

"Our first puller this afternoon is Scott Fisher from Amarillo Texas. 5000 pounds are on the boat and he will be looking for a clean pull of 26 and a half feet. Good luck Scott," the announcer said. Amy watched as the big team walked quickly out into the middle of the arena. A heavy man road on the doubletree that was being dragged behind the big horses his full weight laying back on the reigns. Two other men ran behind the team.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if we could have silence while these men hook these teams to the sled would be greatly appreciated. These horses have to be able to hear the drivers," the announcer said over the speakers. The whole arena got quiet as the horses lined up on the sled. The hookers reached down and picked up each side of the doubletree and started pulling back as the driver shouted for the big horses to back.

The driver took his seat on the sled and the hookers dropped the loop over the hook on the end. A split second later and both of the big horses were lunging. In two lunges they were synchronized, the driver yelling encouragement to them.

"That's how it's done, folks! Clean pull," The announcer said over the speakers.

The next team was from Little Rock Arkansas and Amy was amazed at how far people would travel to compete in something like this. Another clean pull.

"Now folks, this next team hales from the small town of Bullhead Missouri. A very good friend of ours Roger Galloway helped this young man put this team together. Mike and Molly are a perfectly matched pair of Belgians and I'm sure everyone can figure out where their names came from," The announcer said.

Amy's ears had perked up when she heard her uncle's name mentioned. The arena grew quiet as Mike and Molly came into the center. The slight jingle of their harnesses could be heard. "This is the team I was telling you about," Amy heard the man behind her tell his wife.

Amy watched with a smile and then a feeling of pride as she watched the big horses. Their steps were almost perfect with each other as they pulled Rick behind them. Jeff and Dillon were to each side as they followed the team around the sled. The arena was quiet as Amy started looking around at the spectators. They all seemed to be mesmerized as Mike and Molly stopped.

The team stood as Jeff and Dillon reached down and picked up the chrome doubletree. Amy could hear Rick give the command "Back," She watched as both horses at the same time stepped backward. She heard the sound as the doubletree was laid over the hook. Mike and Molly stood.

"Heads up!" she heard Rick command. Both horses brought their head up and nose to nose they looked back over their shoulders their heads nodding slightly as if telling Rick they were ready. Both horses turned their heads looking straight ahead waiting for Rick's command.

"PULL! PULL! PULL!" Rick's loud voice could be heard throughout the arena. Simultaneously both horses leaned into their collars at the same time. A slight lunge and the boat was moving. "Clean pull!" came over the speakers as the steel stake was pulled out of the ground as the sled reached 26 and a half feet.

"See that's what I was telling you," Amy heard the older man telling his wife. "They don't lunge when they pull".

Three more teams pulled after Mike and Molly and another 1000 pounds was added to the sled. Amy found herself watching more closely now that she had heard what the man behind her had said. It was true when Mike and Molly pulled they didn't lunge. The sled would move steadily for the full 26 1/2 feet and at Rick's command, the horses would stop.

At the end of the third round, they started adding 500 pounds instead of the full 1000 pounds bringing the weight to 8500 pounds. Three of the teams were eliminated at this weight and a fourth team was eliminated at 9000 pounds. Scott Fisher's team and Mike and Molly were the only two teams left pulling.

The weight was brought up to 9500 and Scott was the first to pull. On his first attempt, his team pulled the sled only four feet. The team was unhitched from the boat and Scott walked them around the back of the sled and hitched them again to the boat. The team lunged but this time the sled only moved a little over two feet and the horses stopped of their own accord.

"I think they just told you they're all done, Scott," the announcer said with a slight chuckle in his voice. Scott raised his hand to the crowd as they clapped then stepped back on the doubletree. Mike and Molly came out into the center of the arena a couple of minutes later.

"Doesn't he win?" the lady asked her husband behind Amy.

"Not yet, it's still tied right now. They still have to make the pull in order to win," the man replied. "I wonder if he is going to put on a little show for us like he did the last time?" the man asked to no one in particular. Amy smiled and looked over her shoulder at the older gentleman.

"Show?" Amy asked.

"Oh yeah, this guy is quite a showman and you can see that that team loves him and would do pretty much anything for him," the man replied.

Amy turned and watched as Rick brought the team around and lined them up with the sled. The crowd was silent as Rick stepped off the doubletree and started coiling the reigns in his hands as he walked down Mike's side. Reaching high on the shoulder of the big horse he tied the coil to mike's harness with a long leather string. Jeff and Dillon picked up the doubletree and waited for the big horses to back up. Rick laid his hand on each of the big horse's shoulders and pushed. Carefully they backed until the unmistakable clank of the ring could be heard.

"You ladies watch this now," the man said behind Amy.

Amy watched mesmerized as Rick stepped in front of the big horses. The crowd could hear his voice loud.

"Are you tired, Mike?" He asked the big horse. The crowd laughed when Mike nodded his head and snorted.

"How about you Molly, are you tired?" he asked the other horse. The crowd laughed again when molly drooped her head and let a deep breath out.

"You guys got one more pull left?" Rick asked them. Both horses snorted and threw their heads up.

Amy watched Rick back up a good 30 feet and raise his hands out in front of his chest.

"Bring it to me! PULL! PULL! PULL!" Rick shouted to the horses bringing both hands in towards his chest several times.

Mike and Molly stepped at the same time laying their powerful shoulders into the collars. The heavy stone boat jerked then started sliding steadily as the horses pulled, their back haunches down as their bucket size hooves dug into the soft dirt.

Step for step they matched each other their eyes never leaving Rick as they pulled the heavy boat. The whistle blew signaling a clean pull but the horses kept pulling until they were an arms-length from where Rick stood waiting for them.

The crowd was clapping loudly when Rick reached his hand up to the heads of the big horses and clapped even louder when Mike and Molly each lowered their muzzles to the side of Rick's face. Jeff and Dillon unhooked the doubletree and laid it on the ground behind the horses and stepped back.

"What do you say to that folks?" the announcer said over the speakers. "That's Rick Morgan with his team Mike and Molly. They will be pulling again in the morning at 10:00 in the final pull off," he continued. Rick waved to the cheering crowd as he walked out of the arena, Mike and Molly followed on their own.

Sunday morning found Amy with Rick's hardening cock in her mouth slowly waking him from a deep sleep. His soft moans and hardening cock let her know she had chosen the right way to wake her man. She felt Rick roll to his side and then felt his strong hands around her waist. She felt herself being pulled until she felt Rick kiss her belly.

She felt almost ashamed when she spread her thighs. Rick could see and smell how much of a slut she had become for him. Amy felt Rick's cock getting harder in her mouth as she felt and heard him taking in deep breathes from between her thighs. She could smell the strong scent of her own arousal. Then the soft kiss and the feel of his tongue as he started cleaning her.

Amy closed her eyes and took her Master's cock into her warm mouth deeper. She felt his tongue as it moved down the side of her lip. Then just a slight pressure as she felt it briefly on her anus then on the outside of her other lip. Then a light butterfly pressure as it moved over her hard clit. Amy tightened her mouth around her Master's cock trying to convey to him the pleasure he was giving her.

Rick heard the soft weeping sounds coming from Amy. She was trying so hard to give him all of the pleasure. But the steady flow of wetness from her pussy told him she needed to climax too. His mouth covered her open twat feeling her hard clit with the flat of his tongue. He made soft gentle circles his nose picking up the dank smell of her rectum.

Amy felt her ass cheeks being pulled wider apart. "Oh my God, I haven't had a shower," was running through Amy's mind when she felt the in and out breathing from Rick's nose. He was smelling her asshole as deeply as he could, and Amy felt nasty. She could feel her climax starting to rise inside of her body and she tried to make her mouth give Rick more pleasure.

Rick felt Amy starting to tremble and he knew she deserved to cum as hard as he was going to. Giving a long slow swipe with the flat of his tongue he moved to Amy's asshole. He felt Amy jump as the pleasure registered in her brain. Her hips moved to try and give him better access to her little brown star. The flat of his tongue and now the tip. He pushed even harder when he felt her hole starting to soften.

Amy was trembling harder when she felt Rick push his tongue into her rectum. She felt his cock get even harder in her mouth as he breached her with his tongue. She could feel him just inside her rectum and knew in her mind that she was going to have this big cock buried deep in her ass the second they got home. She felt Rick's hips starting to jerk and moved her moth as low as she could and not gag. She wanted her master to give her his semen in the back of her mouth so she could feel and taste it as it started to flow down her throat.

Her own body was shaking hard as her climax started over the top. In her mind, she saw herself kneeling before Rick. His softening cock hung before her. She could see and smell the brown paste packed below the head and smeared down the soft shaft. She saw herself closing her mouth over the head as she started cleaning her master's cock.

The feeling of Rick's cum hitting the back of her throat sent her over the edge big time. She could feel her asshole opening more as she gently pushed trying to get his tongue into her deeper. She was amazed that she was having anal orgasms now and how intense they had become. She swallowed Rick's semen slowly after she had collected the huge load in her mouth, savoring the bitter salty taste as long as she could.

Rick pulled her up to him when she let his soft cock drop from her mouth. He could smell his own cum on her breath and he was pretty certain that she could smell her ass on his. But he kissed her long and hard as he held her.

"I love you so much, Amy," he said softly to her.

"I love you, Rick," Amy said in return.

Mike and Molly took 2nd place that morning losing to a team of Suffolks that had pulled in the third heat Saturday afternoon. Amy felt proud as Rick donated his winnings to a boys ranch that was wanting to start horse pulling as one of the activities they had for the boys.

The drive back home seemed to be longer than the drive out. Amy and Rick took care of Mike and Molly when they got back to Rick's place. And then it was a warm shower and climbing into Rick's bed. Her nasty thoughts from earlier that morning were put on hold until they weren't so tired.

Thunderstorms moved in on Tuesday afternoon and it was cold. Other than caring for Mike and Molly they cuddled most of the next two days away. Amy loved being naked while she was with Rick. She serviced Rick with her mouth and pussy but he wouldn't use her ass or let her take any enemas. He told her he wanted her to be in the same situation as Angie would be in this coming weekend.

The rain moved out Thursday around noon and the sun came out warming everything to a balmy 84 degrees. By early evening Amy was finishing up with the terraces and putting the mowers away. She was surprised at how fast the grass grew down here and how often she got to mow.

Angie arrived at 10:30 Saturday morning not even stopping at Rick's house assuming everything was going to happen in Amy's yard. They met with loud squeals and tight hugs.

"I'm so happy for you and Rick," Angie said. "Any plans on the wedding yet?" she asked.

"We were thinking maybe early September," Amy replied.

"That would be perfect," Angie said hugging Amy tightly again.

Amy led Angie into the house. The red rubber bag and new inflatable nozzle were laying on the kitchen table still in their plastic wrappers. Amy saw Angie's eyes widen as she took them in.

"I'm so nervous Amy," Angie said quietly. Amy gave her a smile of confidence and reached for the red bag.

"We have to put these together," she said opening the end of the plastic. The smell of fresh rubber filled the room as she laid the bag down and started opening the sleeve that held the tubing. Three minutes later Amy was pushing the tube onto the oneway check valve and into the end of the nozzle.

Holding the neck of the bag opened she filled it half full with hot water from the faucet. Hanging the bag from the handle of the cupboard she opened the clamp and let the hot water flow through the tubing and nozzle. They both watched as the huge bag sucked air as the last of the water ran down the tube. Amy left and was back in two minutes carrying her own blue enema bag. She also carried a gallon jug that read glycerin on the label and a quart bottle of Dr. Bonner's Castile soap.

Angie watched as Amy reached into the cupboard and brought out a large glass measuring cup. Setting it on the counter she picked up the gallon jug and poured 6 ounces of glycerin into it and then 3 ounces of the Castile soap. Holding her blue bag by the steel S hook she held it under the faucet filling it with very warm water. When it was 2/3 full she stopped and reached for the measuring cup. Gently pouring the contents into the bag she rinsed it and poured that into the bag too then turned the water down in the faucet and filled the bag the rest of the way to its brim and hung it from a cupboard handle.

"Your turn," Amy said to Angie nodding to the red bag. Angie followed the steps Amy had laid out. The mixture in the measuring cup and filling her bag just the way Amy had done.

"He's not going to be your brother today Angie," Amy said. "He is going to be your master".

"I know, I just don't want to disappoint him after putting him through all of this," Angie said. "What if I can't take all of it?" she asked looking at the huge bag.

"You'll take all of it. It's one of Rick's rules. If it's in the bag, it goes in your ass," Amy said smiling.

"How do you do it, Amy?" Angie asked looking at her new friend.

"I want to take it for him and I want him to see me take it," Amy said feeling wetness between her legs starting to grow. "I want to hurt for him and if he comes back in and refills that bag I will take that for him too," Amy added feeling her pulse quicken as she heard Rick's pickup coming down the drive.

They both heard the door slam but Rick didn't come in through the kitchen. They watched through a window as he walked to the back of his truck and took out 2 long poles. They each had an H-shaped base and a large eyebolt sticking through them at the top. He was gone for a few minutes and then he was coming through the door.

"Why do you two still have your clothes on?" he asked.

"We were waiting for you," Amy said quietly.

"Well, I'm here now, get them off," he said rather bluntly.

Amy knew he had to control everything for Angie to understand that this was not her brother today. This was her and Amy's master for the rest of the day. Amy didn't hesitate one second before she was pulling her T-shirt over her head followed by her bra. She and Rick had talked about it last night and had figured Amy was going to have to lead.

Angie hesitated for a few seconds while Rick scowled at her for not moving fast enough. Then she started unbuttoning her blouse fumbling nervously as she made her way to the bottom. Throwing the blouse on the table she reached for the clasp of her bra. Amy was already pushing her shorts and panties over her hips and letting them drop to the floor before she stepped out of them and bent over to pick them up.

Angie's tits were free now as she undid the button on her jeans. Pushing them down her hips she had started to leave her panties on and then thought better of it slipping her thumbs under the elastic band. Pushing them down she too stepped out of them and bent over to pick them up and laid them on the table.

1...345678