Amy, Home is Where the Heart is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now for the first time in her adult life, Angie stood before her brother without a stitch of clothes on. She could feel her nipples starting to get hard and she wanted so bad to lower her eyes, but she remembered what Rick had said to her. She looked at her new Master almost defiantly and pushed her breasts out just a little more. Both Amy and Rick noticed and the slight curve of a smile was on each of their lips.

"Outside," Rick said and each of them reached for a huge bag hanging from the handles. He could smell the mint from the Castile soap and knew Amy mixed their enemas the way he had wanted. Following them out onto the patio and across the terrace, he realized he was looking at two of the most beautiful asses he had ever seen. He almost felt guilty when he felt his cock starting to get hard, almost.

"Angie to the right. Amy to the left," he said when they approached the two poles in the ground. Both women lifted their bags above their heads and laced the S hooks through the eyebolt and then laid the nozzles over the top of the bags. Rick smiled when he saw the wetness flowing down the insides of their thighs. He thought Angie might be a bit too shy to feel the arousal but her thighs were just as wet as Amy's.

"On your knees between the poles," Rick ordered them. They both dropped to their knees. Amy bent forward and Angie followed suit. "Get your knees spread and your holes where I can see them," he added. He watched as both young women moved their knees farther apart and rolled farther forward.

Angie felt her ass cheeks spreading open and knew Rick could see her rectum and her wet pussy below it. She felt Amy's knee against hers and felt the reassurance from it knowing Amy was in the same position she was. She knew she was extremely wet and could smell her own strong arousal scent. But this was where she wanted to be today, kneeling beside her new best friend with her ass in the air.

Amy felt Angie's knee pressing harder against her own knee. She figured that Angie was drawing courage from the contact but she could feel Angie's nervousness through it also. She could sense Rick's changing mood by the sound of his breathing and by the way he was moving behind them. Both of them heard the snap of the K-Y cap as Rick popped it open. Amy flinched as the cool jelly fell over her exposed rectum.

She felt Rick's finger spreading the lubricant over her tight asshole. She could also sense her own mood changing. Her mind took her to the place she loved being when Rick was about to use her. She closed her eyes and held her breath when she felt Rick's finger start into her rectum. She could feel it going deeper with steady pressure until she felt his last knuckle against her hole. Then the twisting and the moving. Rick felt inside her rectum, deciding how dirty she was in there.

They could both hear Rick grunt when he pulled his finger out of her ass. Amy knew it was going to be smeared with her shit because Rick had told her no enemas. She listened and heard him wipe his finger and then a couple of other movements. She felt the tip of the nozzle start into her hole.

"Spread your ass cheeks more," Rick commanded her with a nice touch of authority in his voice. Amy reached back and pulled her cheeks open trying to tip her hips more at the same time so Rick could see just how much she wanted to take her enema. She almost smiled when she felt the large balloon side inside her rectum and she did smile when she felt it starting to swell inside her. Eight hard pumps and then the pull as Rick made sure she was sealed, then the balloon between her cheeks.

Angie listened intently not wanting to look up or risk disrespecting her brother in any way. In her mind, it was as Amy had said. Rick was not her big brother today, he was her master. She did not want to disappoint him or Amy in any way. She heard her Master step to the side and behind her and then the coolness of the K-Y. She felt embarrassed as his finger spread the lube over her tight anus realizing that Rick was the first man that had ever touched her there.

Rick held nothing back as he started pushing his finger into Angie's rectum. Angie's head came up slightly and her eyes were suddenly opened wide as she felt the finger pushing ever deeper into her rectum. She felt the knuckle of her Master's hand against her anus. When she felt the finger start moving around inside her, feeling the sides of her rectum and trying to push even deeper she started understanding how Amy could want and need this.

"Spread your ass, Angie," Rick said with the authority still in his voice and actually getting stronger. Rick was smiling as he watched his little sister nervously reach back and pull her ass cheeks open even wider. He started the tip of the nozzle into her hole and had a satisfied look on his face as he watched her pretty little brown star suck the balloon in.

Angie's head came up even more when she felt the balloon inside her ass starting to swell. She had never felt anything like this before but she decided almost instantly that she liked it. She felt it expand until she was about to whimper but Rick somehow knew when to stop. She felt the firm pull on the nozzle as Rick made sure she was sealed as tightly as Amy was and then the balloon between her ass cheeks started swelling.

"How do you feel Amy?" Rick asked as he reached for the clamp holding the enema at bay. He snapped the clamp full open before Amy could answer.

"Like I need a good cleaning out Sir," she replied feeling the soapy water starting to collect at the end of the nozzle. The small space filled fast and a desperate need to shit-filled her senses. Amy knew the feeling was only for a few seconds while the enema found its path deeper into her colon. Rick left the clamp open for a few more seconds before he closed it.

"What is my main rule, Angie?" Rick asked as he opened the clamp holding Angie's enema back. Angie pulled a deep breath when she felt the warm water start filling her. She thought for a second as she felt the same pressure Amy was feeling and the same sudden need to shit hit her also. What was it Amy had told her?

"Everything in the bag is going up my ass," Angie said sure she was saying the right thing. She heard the snap as Rick closed the clamp. The pressure inside her rectum stopped increasing and then just like someone had opened a valve she felt the water move deeper into her bowels. Rick noticed each of the women relax as the stress lessened. Rick opened each of the clamps halfway and then walked back to the patio.

Pulling his T-shirt over his head and kicking off his flip-flops he pushed his shorts down over his lean hips. His cock was already hard and it felt good to him for it to be swinging free. His huge testicles actually ached from needing to be emptied but that was going to be taken care of in grand order. Both girls were still in the same position when he walked back up behind them.

The bags were almost half empty when he walked back up behind them. He was almost tempted to open the clamps to full flow so he could watch and listen to the girls' struggle. Instead, he thought for a few seconds.

"Amy and I are going to be married on the first weekend in September," he said loud enough for both women to hear. "Angie, I want you to come up with a good enema for Amy to carry during the ceremony and the reception. I don't really want it to be a big one, but one that will torment her the whole time. You should be able to do a little research and come up with a good one," he continued.

Angie was breathing deeply while she listened to Rick. There were three quarts of warm water in her guts now and her discomfort level was steadily rising. The glycerin was starting to work on her insides too. She could hear Amy breathing deeply next to her.

"Yes Sir, I would love to," she said.

"And I would love you to be my maid of honor," Amy added. Angie looked at Amy with a big smile on her face wanting to get up and hug her tightly. But instead, she found herself suddenly pushing hard trying to force the nozzle out of her full ass. She heard Rick chuckle and then the snap of the clamp being opened to full flow.

"Oh FUCK!!" she screamed as she felt the surge forcing more of the enema into her already full colon. Rick opened Amy's clamp too and heard her moan loudly as she felt the surge too. Rick stroked his cock as he watched the women deal with what was happening inside them. Smiling he stepped around and stood in front of Amy.

Amy looked up and didn't hesitate for a second. Her Master needed relief and a couple of seconds later her warm mouth was closing over the head of his cock. Angie looked up when she heard Rick moan from the pleasure. She watched Amy slowly and lovingly take more of the huge cock into her mouth. The cramps in her stomach rolled giving her almost agonizing pain. She could see that Amy's bag was now empty and she looked back over her other shoulder to see the bag connected to her asshole was empty too.

Dropping her gaze to Amy's tits she was surprised to see the long, hard nipples sticking out. She could see the bulge of Amy's normally flat belly from the huge enema and wondered if her own flat tummy looked the same way. Forcing herself up on her knees so she was in the same position Amy was, she felt the enema starting to move inside her.

Looking down she stared in amazement as she watched her own belly starting to slowly swell just above her pelvic bone. She could feel the enema now moving down as the laws of gravity made themselves known. She could feel the increasing pressure on the nozzle pumped up tight in her asshole. She felt a weird sense of pride knowing she carried as much water as Amy did.

Her cunt was wet and her clit was hard and she had never needed to shit so badly in her life but her eyes were focused on Amy now. Rick's huge balls hung down and in her mind was wondering if it was okay to do what she was thinking. Nervously she inched forward on her knees feeling the enema move inside her. She let out a soft moan and Amy looked at her for a second. There was a sparkle in Amy's eyes as her hand closed just above Rick's left nut forcing it tight against the sack skin.

Angie smiled with excitement as Amy offered her the huge testicle. Reaching out with her tongue she licked softly with the tip before she opened her mouth wide and pulled the big nut in. Rick let out a loud moan as he felt the added stimuli.

Rick's mind was going into a darker place now. His cock was going up both of these bitch's asses whether they liked it or not and he wasn't in the mood to be gentle. But first, he needed to unload his balls into Amy's mouth so he would be more in control of what he was thinking. Holding the back of Amy's head he started forcing more of his cock to the back of her mouth and down her throat. He felt when Amy started to gag and back off.

Angie felt the change and let go of his one nut greedily sucked trying to get the other nut in her mouth. It took her three tries before she was successful. But with satisfaction, she closed her lips around the big testicle. Using her tongue she pushed hard forcing it against the roof of her mouth. Rick grunted hard when he felt the wave of pain through his right nut.

Rick was pumping his hips fast now driving his cock into Amy's mouth. Holding her head still he looked down into her eyes and started pumping his semen into the back of her mouth. He saw the lust and the love she felt for him at the same time. He felt Angie push hard again with her tongue and felt the wave of pain again causing him to pump one more squirt.

Amy held her lips tightly around the shaft of her Master's cock as he unloaded his balls. Giving the tip one extra good suck wanting to get all of his cum in her mouth she let the softening cock slip out. She had come to love the bitter salty taste of Rick's semen and could tell by the look in his eyes he was a long way from being done with them. She looked at Angie who was just letting go of the huge nut and opened her mouth.

Angie's mind was trying to process everything she was living through. The huge enema she was holding in her guts was raging a war of its own. She felt herself always pushing or wanting to but the nozzle held everything in her ass. Seeing her brother's huge cock and enormous balls had her mind spinning and now Amy showed her Rick's semen in her mouth.

Her twat was soaking wet and her clit was as hard as a rock. An almost steady flow of mucus moved down the insides of her thighs in fact strings of it hung from her spread lips and clit. And now, her new best friend was offering her a taste of her brother's cum. But like Amy had said, Rick was not her brother today, he was her master. Opening her mouth she leaned in towards Amy.

Amy met her halfway and as their Master watched she shared his gift with Angie. A smile was on his face as he watched his sister close her eyes and savor the taste. He could feel his cock already starting to get hard again as he watched each of them swallow. Reaching his hand down he helped Amy to her feet and pulled her into a tight hug. He loved the feel of her hard nipples on his bare chest. Reaching his other hand down he helped Angie to her feet and pulled her into his embrace too. Stepping back he disconnected both nozzles from the empty enema bags. He made no effort to hide his half-hard cock as he moved around.

The two naked females had felt good against his own naked flesh. Angie stood bow-legged and slightly bent over from the huge load she carried in her guts but this only made Rick want to use her more. Amy forced herself to stand straight so her master could see that she was a better slave than Angie. Of course, she wasn't aware that she was doing it but Rick saw it right away. Leaning down he softly kissed his Amy.

"You're going to have to hold your's until I'm done with Angie, I want to see you shit too," Rick said softly. "Are you okay with all of this?" he asked wanting Amy to know that he intended to use Angie.

"I'll hold it for you along as you want me to," Amy replied back. "I know you are doing this for her so she can experience it. Let her feel your power, Sir. I just want to watch," she added. Rick smiled at her and quickly grabbed her hard nipple and gave it a hard pinch.

Angie's mouth was open and she was breathing deeply. The pain in her guts was getting stronger with each passing minute. She had thought several times about just running for the bathroom and locking herself in until this monster was gone from inside her. But she had forced herself to stay out here. Standing now bent over she cradled her bloated belly in her hands. The waves of cramps and the need to push were constant but her cunt throbbed. She couldn't deny the clear slime that her pussy was sending out in rivulets. She could sense Rick coming and she looked up at the face of her handsome brother.

"Walk around the outside edge of the terrace," Rick commanded her. He then added, "Walk straight with your hands at your sides. I want to see your swollen belly. Every twenty steps, turn your ass towards me, spread your feet, bend over at the waist and rub your clit until I tell you to stop. DO NOT CUM!" Rick made sure she understood that part.

Rick could feel his cock getting harder as he laid out his demands for his slave. Angie could see Amy smiling at the tasks she had to do and she felt a brief second of anger. Then she thought for just an instant, "she's smiling for me because he's going to make me do this. Exactly what I asked them to do".

"Yes Sir," Angie said forcing herself to stand straight and dropping her hands to her side so her master could see her hard round belly. Walking to the edge of the terrace she started counting her steps. She could feel the wetness even more now that she was forcing herself to walk fully erect. At twenty steps she turned her ass towards Rick and spread her feet wide and bent over so Rick could see her spread twat. She felt the enema movie inside her again and felt the harsh cramps as her bowels started to rebel. She found herself pushing hard as the glycerin inside of her worked its mischief, but as always the nozzle held everything in.

Reaching back she pulled the nozzle to the side and the fingers of her free hand found her hard swollen clit. Her knees almost buckled when she started making the soft circles. The intense pleasure that shot through her was almost a shock. She found herself riding the pain in her colon forcing her growing orgasm to become more intense.

"Stop," she heard Rick command. "Now walk again".

Amy watched as Angie stood straight again with her hands at her side. Turning so Rick could see the round bulge of her bloated belly. Her nipples were rock hard and the constant flow of wetness coming from her excited twat was very apparent. Amy could see the concentrating look on Rick's face as he watched Angie walk. She could see his hard cock standing proudly out in front of his lean hips, his huge balls needing to be emptied again.

The sharp cramps reminded Amy of the massive enema she carried in her own colon. But she just took a deep breath and smiled knowing she would hold it until Rick wanted to watch her empty herself. But now for some strange reason, she wanted to see Rick use Angie's ass for his pleasure. She found herself wanting him to be brutal when he rammed it into her asshole and she wanted to see it all.

Angie was bent over at the waist again with the nozzle pulled to the side. Her fingers were making fast circles on her hard clit. She was on the very edge of climaxing when Rick told her to stop. She straightened and walked one more time. Amy could tell Rick's mind was in a dark place just like hers was. Amy's hand dropped to her own hard clit as she heard Rick starting to talk to Angie.

"Do you want to cum, Angie?" Rick asked with a harsh edge to his voice. "Do you need to shit"?

"YES!!!" Angie screamed. She had stopped rubbing her clit remembering her Master told her not to cum. She heard Rick walk up behind her and felt him take the nozzle from her hand.

"What else do you want, Angie?" Rick asked. It was suddenly so clear to her, how they were playing her. She needed to give Rick permission to use her otherwise it would all stop here. Her mind was moving a million miles an hour remembering back when Amy described how Rick fucked her ass so brutally and suddenly she knew she wanted to feel that too.

"I want your cock up my dirty ass, Sir. All the way nonstop. My holes are for your pleasure, Sir" Angie told him in a loud voice so Amy could hear.

"I won't be gentle," Rick said.

"Good. Tear my ass up, Sir," Angie said realizing what she had just committed herself to.

Amy smiled and moved closer bending down to pick up the K-Y jelly as she went by. Her cunt was leaking wildly as she walked making sure she walked straight so her master could see her belly too.

Rick was standing to the side of Angie's ass when she got there. He was smiling at her as he watched her, taking in her long hard nipples and round hard belly. She could see the love in his eyes as he looked at her. She nodded at him and he pushed the button to deflate the nozzle that held the huge enema in Angie's ass.

"OH FUCK!!!" Angie screamed as the pressure pushed the nozzle out of her ass. A long hard stream of brown slimy water flew from her rectum. Several semi-hard brown lumps followed before Angie was able to close her hole. They could both hear Angie's relieved breathing as the pressure inside her colon lessened. Brown rivulets streaked the back of her thighs as her asshole slobbered. The smell was strong as Angie forced another long brown stream from her rectum.

Amy squeezed a large dollop of K-Y jelly on Rick's huge cock and smeared it liberally on the head. He waited for Angie to stop pushing before he stepped behind her. Holding his cock in his hand he guided it against Angie's shitty asshole and pushed so just the tip was starting to force the hole open. Then everything seemed to happen in slow motion and all at the same time but Amy's eyes missed nothing.

1...345678