Amy, Home is Where the Heart is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing the clamp he disconnected the nozzle again. Stepping back he watched Amy force herself to stand. The bulge above her pelvis was noticeably larger than before. Rick stood back and watched quietly, admiring the determination on Amy's face as she walked back to the mower. He knew she needed to do this. To prove to him that she was worthy of a place in his life. Watching her start the mower Rick was almost wishing that he hadn't put the extra water in the bag. But the twitching in his cock made him change his mind.

The mower caught on the first pull and Amy scrambled after the mower. She could actually feel the huge enema move inside her as she walked. A steady stream of tears washed down her cheeks as each round brought her closer to the center and the final swath. Then she noticed the wetness literally running down the insides of her thighs. How walking bowlegged made her cunt open and the feel of the light breeze blowing over her hard clit. "Oh my God!" Amy thought to herself between sobs. "I am a fucking enema slut"!!!

Amy looked back to where the enema bag was hung as she made the last round finishing the terrace. Disappointed to see the bag was empty. She was hoping that there would have been more in there that Rick would force up her ass and make her carry. Amy followed the mower back to the edge of the patio where Rick was sitting watching her. Taking her hand off the run lever she let the mower die.

"Now turn around and drop to your hands and knees and make yourself cum, just like the first time we met," Rick commanded. Amy turned and dropped to her knees making sure they were wide before she leaned over onto her elbows. Sobbing louder she reached for her swollen clit.

"Show me how much you like taking those huge enemas for me, Amy!" Rick said with an edge to his voice. Amy's fingers were flying over her swollen clit pushing herself closer to her climax.

"Tell me how much you need them. Tell me how much you like me watching you do this to yourself like a slut!!" Rick said his voice getting even more commanding.

"Oh God, Rick yes!!" Amy screamed. "I love you seeing my swollen belly hanging under me Sir!! I wanted to take more for you Sir but the bag was empty"!! Amy was full out crying now. Clear mucus flowed over her fingers like a slow-moving river.

Her climax reaching its peak Amy's body started to shake. Hard sobs wracked her body uncontrollably as she rubbed. Then she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"AAAHHH!!" "AAAHHH!!" she screamed. And then black.

When she came to Rick was on the grass holding her. His arms around her breasts holding her to him. The pain in her belly was subsiding as the enema carried everything out through her rectum. She could feel Rick kissing the side of her face over and over.

"What happened?" she asked trying to make sense in her mind.

"You blacked out," Rick said still kissing the side of her face.

"Oh my god, Rick. I've never cum like that before. So much pain in my stomach but I still wanted more," Amy said trying to push more of the enema out of her colon. Her body was covered with sweat and freshly mowed grass but Rick had never seen a more beautiful creature in his life.

Saturday morning Rick left early to take care of Mike and Molly and to be there when his sister arrived. Angie was a nurse in one of the large hospitals in St. Louis and she had made it known to Rick that she desperately wanted to meet Amy. She would be there between 9:30 and 10:00 and Rick would bring her down to meet Amy on his way to Tulsa for another horse pull.

At twenty minutes after ten, Amy heard Rick's big diesel coming down her driveway pulling the horse trailer. Walking out the front door she was greeted by two big horse noses stuck through the trailer slats each looking for a good morning rub. Grinning Amy reached up and rubbed each nose several times while Rick and his sister got out of the truck.

The second she turned around she found herself embraced in Rick's strong arms being swung around in circles. Putting her down Rick turned her to face one of the prettiest women Amy had ever seen.

The light brown hung down below her shoulders and her face could have belonged to a model. High proud breasts that any woman would have killed for over the top of a flat stomach. Her long slender but yet strong legs led down to perfectly turned ankles and her ass looked as tight as "Buns of Steel" could make it.

"Amy, this is my little sister Angie. Angie, this is Amy," Rick said smiling at both of them. "I wish I could stay but if I don't get rolling I'm going to miss the pull," he added.

"Amy, would you mind giving Angie a ride back to my place?" he asked leaning down to give Amy a light kiss on her lips.

"No problem," Amy replied as he climbed into his truck and shut the door. She watched and waved as the big diesel labored back up her drive. Turning to Angie she smiled and held out her hand not wanting to forget the formality.

"It's nice to meet you, Angie," Amy said softly shaking the hand that was offered.

"Would you like a cup of coffee or a beer or maybe some wine?" Amy asked as they walked towards the house.

"What kind of wine do you have?" Angie asked.

"Well I have red wine and I have some kind of a blush," Amy replied.

"Got any cheap stuff that can get our asses drunk for the rest of the day?" Angie asked sheepishly. Amy grinned and nodded. She already liked Angie and they had just met. She could tell that Angie was real and not some put on like a lot of the attractive women she knew back in Chicago.

"Would you like to sit out on the patio?" Amy asked as she opened the cupboard and took down three bottles of four-dollar wine.

"Lead the way," Angie said with a big grin on her face.

"Any glass preference?" Amy asked over her shoulder.

"Plastic. If you have any. In case I drop it later," Angie said with a giggle.

"Actually I do," Amy said grinning. Yeah, she liked this young woman a lot already.

On the patio, Amy twisted off the top of the wine bottle and poured each of them half a glass full. Angie was looking out over the pond smiling and Amy could tell she had some thought in her mind.

"Oh my God Amy I have been dying to meet you! You're my hero!" Angie said with excitement in her voice. "I'm a nurse and I give enemas all the time, but I have never taken one until Rick told me about you," she added. Amy looked at Angie's smiling face as she took a large swallow of wine.

"I made myself take the whole bag before I would let myself cum and I have never cum so hard in my life!" Angie said with an excited look in her eyes.

"Wow," was all Amy could say at the moment. She had never been anyone's hero before and especially for this.

"What's it like taking a really big one?" Angie asked reaching for the wine bottle. Filling her glass half full again she filled Amy's glass too. "I'm sorry to sound like an idiot but I am hooked on them, Amy," she said.

Amy smiled starting to feel the effects of the wine as she was sure Angie was feeling too. She liked this woman. No ridicule, no judgment just a sincere question. Amy thought for a few seconds and then answered.

"I love it when Rick uses that inflatable nozzle in me," she said. "When I feel it go in and he pumps it up hard and I know that he is going to make my belly swell," Amy said smiling at Angie.

"Can you feel it getting bigger?" Angie asked her eyes glued to Amy's face.

"Oh yeah," Amy said. "Every time he squeezes that bulb you can feel it get bigger. And then when he carries out the bag filled to the top and hangs it on the limb over there," Amy added motioning with her chin to the enema tree. She was starting to really feel the wine now as they finished the first bottle. Angie opened the second bottle and poured each of them another half a glass full.

"My pussy gets soooo wet," Amy said giggling.

"My pussy is wet just listening to you tell me about it," Angie said. She was definitely feeling the effects of the wine too. She was finding she really liked Amy. She could see what her brother had fallen in love with so easily. "When does it really start hurting?" she asked.

"When you get past halfway," Amy replied. "Then you really start feeling it. You can feel it move deeper into you and it starts as a dull ache and then it just keeps growing," she continued.

Amy propped her feet up on the chair next to her to get more comfortable and noticed Angie do the same.

"Wow," Angie said. "When Rick first told me about how he met you and then when he told me that you made yourself cum from them, I knew I had to try them. So I sent off for a bag but I only got a 2-quart one," she added.

"I bought my bag and the nozzle at the same time after I read about them on the internet because I was so constipated. I thought they would get here real fast but that didn't happen. So the first time I ended up using the water hose," Amy explained.

"Oh my God!" Angie exclaimed turning to look at the hose coiled on the side of the patio. "That hose?" she asked. Amy nodded and noticed Angie lean forward so she didn't miss anything.

"How did you do it?" Angie asked draining her glass and reaching for the wine bottle again. She split the remaining wine between their two glasses and set the empty bottle on the table. Amy grinned and took a long sip of wine. She was feeling giddy and found she wanted to share her story with her new friend. She could feel her pussy getting wet and hoped that Angie wouldn't notice the wet spot starting to form between her legs. But she was getting to the point where she didn't care if she did thanks to the wine.

"The first time I got here I was really nervous and I guess it messed my stomach up. A couple of days and it got to be really uncomfortable and that was when I started looking on the internet on how to fix it. Of course, I tried laxatives for a couple of days but they didn't do anything," Amy said taking another sip of wine. "When I started feeling sick I knew I had to do something and the only thing I could think of was the water hose. So I turned it on slow and tried a couple of times but couldn't take enough to push it out," Amy said.

Angie had kicked off her sandals and now had her bare feet pulled back under her ass cheeks. Amy saw the wet spot on Angie's shorts where they were pulled in tight against her pussy. The third bottle of wine had been opened now and Amy was surprised how fast time was passing while the two of them talked.

"I was so desperate that I came back out here and took all the cushions off the chairs and stacked them up in the yard. Then I laid over them so all the weight was on my stomach and pushed the hose all the way into my ass. I just kept taking it till I couldn't stand it anymore and then pulled it out," Amy said. "The water was so cold and it hurt so much but I had to get that big lump out. I remember the water and cramps making me push so hard and then when it started coming out it hurt so much I was screaming," she said.

Angie looked like she was off in thought so Amy sipped her wine and watched her new friend. Then Angie smiled and looked at Amy.

"Oh fuck Amy I want to do that!" she said breathing hard from what her mind was thinking. "I have the house all to myself tonight and Rick has a hose coiled up beside the wall," she said. "Would you do it with me, Amy? Tonight after dark?" Angie asked looking anxiously at Amy.

"How would we do that?" Amy asked her.

"With our phones," Angie replied. "We could keep them on speaker so we can talk to each other," she added with a smile. Amy smiled back. She had just met this gorgeous woman but she felt as at ease with her as she had with Rick the first time. The idea sounded fun so Amy nodded.

They exchanged phone numbers and agreed on 8:30 and they agreed to take pictures of their swollen belly with their phones so they could compare them. The wine was gone now and it was getting on to early evening. They both agreed on a light stir fry dinner and by 7:00 Amy was driving Angie back to Rick's house. It dawned on her that this was the first time she had actually seen Rick's home and she was impressed.

The house was a large single-story ranch-style. The yard was large and down the drive stood the barn. Angie showed her around once she discovered that this was the first time Amy had seen it. Rick called just as Amy was getting out of her little car when she got back home. She told Rick how much she liked Angie and thought they were going to be good friends. Mike and Molly took second place in the pull that evening having lost to a pair of big Suffolks but they had still made the semi-finals which they would pull in in the morning. Amy didn't mention her and Angies plans for after dark in case Angie wanted to keep it a secret. Rick said he would try and be home tomorrow afternoon before Angie had to leave to go back to St. Louis. He told Amy he was going to give Angie a quick call and told her goodnight.

She plugged her phone in for the remaining 30 minutes and watched the sun drop out of the sky. Unbuttoning her blouse and undoing her bra she threw them on the sofa. Sliding her shorts and panties down over her hips she stepped out of them throwing them with the blouse on the couch. She could smell her aroused cunt and was surprised at how wet she already was.

Stepping outside she felt the warm breeze blow across her naked body and turning slightly she spread her legs so it could blow across her wet pussy. It felt good and right now she was so happy she had decided to leave Chicago. Picking up one of the chase lounges she moved it to the edge of the terrace and dropped the back down so she would be almost laying flat.

It was 8:25 when she went back inside to get her phone. It was dark but not a full night yet. Walking into the bathroom she found the jar of Vaseline and smeared a good coating on her anus. Walking back out onto the patio and picking up the end of the hose she turned the faucet on and let the water push the trapped air out. It jumped in her hand several times before a steady stream of water came out of the end. Turning the faucet back off she laid the end of the hose down beside the lounge.

At 8:31 she jumped when her phone rang even though she was expecting Angies call. "Hello," Amy said putting the phone to her ear.

"It's me," Angie's voice said in return.

Pushing the speaker ikon on her phone screen Amy could hear background noises. "I'm so fucking nervous Amy," came the voice over the phone. Amy smiled as she slid the door open and stepped out on the patio.

"Did you lube yourself?" she asked Angie stopping to wait for her reply.

"No, was I supposed to?" Angie asked.

"It will go in a lot easier and it won't hurt as much," Amy said.

"I have some hand lotion in my purse. Will that work? The voice asked.

"Vaseline would work better," Amy said. "Water will wash the hand lotion off".

"Okay, let me see if I can find some. Oh God, it feels so good to be walking outside here with no clothes on," Angie said. "I've never done it before and the breeze feels so good," she added. Amy heard the door open and close and then a couple of minutes later.

"Found it. How much do I use?" Angie asked.

"Just smear your butthole," Amy said trying not to laugh at the silly question. She heard the top pop off and then a soft "mmmm" as Angie rubbed her anus. Then the sound of the top going back on.

"I'm so fucking horny Amy," Angie said as she walked back outside. "And talking to you today has only made it worse," she added.

"I know just what you're saying," Amy said. "I was so wet by the time I took you home I wanted to make myself cum. But this will be so much better," she added.

"Turn the faucet on and push the air out of the hose," Amy told her. "Then turn the water on slow and lay down and push it in". Amy heard the air burp out of Angie's hose and then some rustling sounds. Amy turned her own hose on and laid down on the chaise lounge. She could hear "Oh, Oh, Oh fuck," come through her phone speaker. Spreading her legs Amy brought the end of the hose to her anus and pushed feeling her asshole yield to the brass end and a second later close around it.

"Oh fuck Amy I can feel it!" Angie said her voice getting lustier. "Oh my God, it's getting cold." Amy could feel the water moving into her bowels too and she closed her eyes and made soft circles on her clit. The water was getting colder just like Angie had said and she felt the first sweet cramp.

"Are you rubbing your clit, Angie?" Amy asked fighting through the first waves of cramps.

"Yes, but I'm starting to get full, and oh the fucking cramps," The voice said.

"Rub your clit, Angie! You are going to be in a hell of a lot more pain before you cum!" Amy's voice was getting louder as her own belly was starting to swell. She shivered as she lifted her legs in the air and spread them in a wide V imagining Rick was watching his enema slut take a big one for him.

"Raise your legs in the air and spread them, Angie, just like a good slut should! Amy screamed in the air. Her orgasm was getting close but she wasn't there yet.

"OH FUCK IT HURTS!" She heard Angie scream over the phone. Amy's eyes were closed and tears rolled down her cheeks as she was rolled her head from side to side.

"Don't pull the hose out until you cum Angie," Amy screamed as the agony pushed her orgasm over the edge. She kept her legs spread wide and her twat open So her Master would be proud of the way his slut took her enema.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING AMY!!! OH FUCK!! she heard Angie scream as she was pulling the hose from her ass. Switching her phone to the camera she took several pictures of her swollen belly while she lay there. She forced herself to stand and stood for a couple of minutes and took several more pictures of her swollen belly just above her pelvis.

She reached down and turned the faucet off and she waddled slowly through the sliding doors. She was in agony but had no fear of losing her enema on the floor. She walked slowly cradling her swollen belly in her hands and sat slowly down on the toilet and waited. With the first squirt of cold water and her rectum closed tight again. But her body knew it needed to empty. After a couple, more false starts a steady stream of cold water and soft shit splashed into the bowl beneath her.

Her phone chirped several times and images of Angie's round belly started appearing on the screen. She had indeed succeeded in making her belly swollen and Amy found herself grinning looking at them. Picking several from the phone gallery of her own belly she sent them to Angie. A couple of minutes later her phone rang.

"Oh MY God! That was so intense!" the excited voice said into her ear when she answered the phone. "I have never cum so hard in my life and I didn't know that I could make my belly so big!" Amy smiled as she listened to her new friend chatter. "And I didn't know I had so much shit inside me," she added. Amy could hear the loud wet farts and the splashes. Amy felt a wave of cramps in her own stomach and closed her eyes as the soft shit splashed below her.

"How about breakfast in the morning?" Amy asked. "About 7:30 or so, I'll make omelets and coffee," she added.

"Sounds wonderful, I'll see you then," Angie replied back through the phone. The phone went dead and Amy smiled at the thought of her new friend who seemed to have the same nasty desires as herself. Amy sat on the toilet for a few more minutes as the last of the cold water made its way out of her rectum. She jumped into the shower and the hot water gave her the euphoric feeling she had come to love. Climbing into bed she was asleep in no time.

The next morning Angie's small SUV came down the driveway. Amy opened the door and stood waiting as a smiling Angie joined her. They gave each other a quick hug as girls like to do. Amy poured them both a large mug of coffee and sat down across the table from her.

123456...8