Amy, Home is Where the Heart is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no way I can jump Rick, my belly is too full," Amy hollered.

"Use the ladder again," Rick hollered back slowly making his way back into the dock. Looking up at Amy with the sun shining down on her. Rick was mesmerized and he didn't want to take his eyes off her. He could see her swollen belly and the way she had to stand with her legs bowed. He knew she was in pain but he also knew this was what she wanted. As she turned and he saw the balloon between the cheeks of her beautiful ass, Rick knew he would never let this woman go. She had him hook, line, and huge enema. He was in love with Amy.

Gripping the sides of the wooden ladder he let Amy step down between his arms. "I've got you, Amy," he whispered into her hair. Amy smiled and lowered herself down another step feeling the weight being lifted off her. Her belly no longer felt heavy and the pain seemed to subside as she let Rick take her weight. She just felt deliciously full and she was in heaven. Closing her eyes she spread her arms out so she could tread water and just enjoy the euphoric feeling she was experiencing.

Rick was behind her and she felt his arms gently go around her bloated belly. They squeezed gently and then her long nipples were between his fingers. She felt the sharp pain as he pinched them both at the same time. "Take a deep breath," he said as he turned and dived.

Amy felt the hard pull on the nozzle and feel herself being pulled under almost before she had a chance to take a deep breath. She let her body go limp and let her legs move back towards her breasts. She could feel her asshole cone out as Rick pulled her deeper behind him. It felt like Rick was going to pull the nozzle right out of her rectum but it held as she moved backward through the water. He pulled her for almost a full minute before he had to swim for the surface.

Amy surfaced a couple of seconds after Rick and gulped in big breathes of air. "God that feels so good when you do that," she said between gulps. "It feels like it's going to come out, but then it doesn't," she added. They were both getting their breaths back now and Rick asked her if she was ready again. Amy smiled and nodded as Rick dove again. Three more times he pulled her under letting her enjoy the sensations she was feeling.

The third time Amy noticed that Rick was pulling her down deeper than he had before. Before she could figure out what was going on she felt the balloon inside her ass getting smaller. Now as with any other time, once it was small enough the pressure in her bowels forced the balloon out. The added outside pressure from the depth she was made it impossible for her to stop anything.

A long jet of brown water mixed with soft chunks followed the nozzle out. Amy watched as they started to sink away. Amy felt the cramps rolling from high up in her intestines as she looked around for Rick. Kicking with her legs she started heading back up to the surface. She felt the soft brown log slide out of her rectum and then bump the back of her legs as it too started to sink away. There was an almost steady jet of brown lumpy water that trailed her all the way to the surface.

Bubbles from the soap were starting to rise along with the trapped gas bubbles that were burping from Amy's asshole. Rick surfaced a couple of seconds later holding the nozzle in his hand. He was grinning from ear to ear as Amy's bowels forced more trapped gas and shit out into the water. Amy didn't feel embarrassed but she was a bit confused. Rick swam closer to her still grinning.

"Every living thing shits Amy," Rick said still smiling. "And since I met you I have come to love watching you do it and today I wanted to watch you underwater and it was awesome," he added. "And when that long one came out while you were swimming I almost came again".

Amy could still feel more of the enema making the trek to her rectum and she found herself pushing. Rick had been watching and when he saw Amy starting to push he took a deep breath and dropped back under the surface. Amy felt the warmth wash down through her pussy as everything he said registered in her brain. She didn't know if he wanted her to put more of a show on for him or just let her body do what it was going to do.

She decided to just let her body do what it needed to do. She could feel the cramps rolling down quickly and just relaxed her rectum. She knew Rick was beneath her watching her asshole so she kicked her feet so he would get a good view. She felt nasty as the soft semi-solid shit left her rectum and she hoped that Rick got a good look.

Turning around she noticed that there was no evidence of what she had done on the surface anywhere. It was as if her pond was telling her that it was ok for her and Rick to get as nasty as they wanted here. Suddenly she felt Rick's hands spreading her ass cheeks and then the feel of his tongue as it moved over her anus just before he resurfaced. She was in his arms a second later and his lips covered hers.

Amy could still feel slight cramps in her colon, so she knew she wasn't completely empty yet. She climbed the ladder back onto the dock a couple of steps ahead of Rick. She knew he was wanting to see her holes so she moved her legs so he could, spreading them slightly as she swung her foot to the dock. The sun was warming them immediately as they walked across the wooden dock. Amy found herself hoping that Rick's mind was in the same place her's was.

As they approached the now empty enema bag hanging from the limb Amy felt Rick's hand on her hips. Steady hard pressure told her that he wanted her on her knees. Inside her heart was racing as she lowered herself down. Her Master was going to use her and she was not going to disappoint him. Once on her knees he firmly pushed her down so she was laying on her stomach. Her hard nipples could feel every blade of grass they moved over.

His leg was inside her thighs pushing them open as he knelt down. She heard the snap of the K-Y lid being opened and felt the cool of the jelly on her anus a couple of seconds later. Her eyes were closed as she felt the tip of Rick's finger smearing the jelly. "Oh God, please don't be gentle," Amy thought to herself as she felt the tip of Rick's cock. She needed to feel his power right now. She needed to feel his cock in her guts, taking what he wanted and needed.

Rick moved his leg over Amy's leg so his thighs were on the outside of Amy's. She could feel Rick's hand as it aligned his cock head with her anus. Then the powerful steady pressure. Amy could feel her anus and rectum yielding as the steady push continued. Amy's hands closed on the grass and her head slowly came up as the fire in her rectum started growing. She felt the scream starting deep in her chest as she felt the fire moving deeper into her colon.

"AAAHHHH!!! AAAHHH!!!" she screamed as she felt the cock moving deeper but never stopping. Tears were rolling down her face as she screamed one last time as Rick gave one final hard push. "AAAHHH!!" then she was quiet. Her Master was deep in her ass, right where she wanted him to be. Her place was beneath him and she knew this. It seemed natural to her and she wanted to be no place else. She felt his weight on her body and then the kiss on her neck.

She felt his body shift and knew he was going to start taking his pleasure from her asshole. She could feel the big cock starting to move inside her and all she found herself wanting was for him to enjoy himself. For him to empty his big nuts deep inside her so she could carry his semen for the rest of the day. Then it hit her like a freight train. Holy shit, she was in love with this man!

Rick started moving slowly letting Amy get used to his cock moving in her colon. Pulling slowly out until just the tip of his cock was held inside her rectum. Then the slow push back in and the little extra thrust to drive more into her. He loved hearing Amy grunt when he gave that little extra push. He held himself to a slower pace enjoying the tightness of Amy's asshole.

Amy felt the slower pace and knew that Rick was holding back. "Please don't hold back Master," she whispered.

"What did you say, Amy?" Rick asked leaning down close to Amy's face.

"Don't hold back Rick. I'm just your slut when you have your cock in one of my holes," she whimpered.

"I know you are. I was just enjoying the tightness of your ass," Rick hissed taking hold of Amy's hips. The next thrust was hard and deep. It felt like Rick was actually driving his cock deeper into Amy's stomach. Amy was starting to feel something different now. She could feel her body starting to work towards a climax.

Her clit throbbed but she didn't want to touch it right now. Rick was becoming more brutal now and Amy knew he was starting to get close. As much as she wanted to see what her body would do she was more concerned that her Master has a good cum. Reaching under she found her hard clit and started rubbing. Her climax was climbing fast now and using all her willpower she squeezed with her rectum trying to make Rick's climax one he would remember.

She could hear Rick groan as he felt her hole tighten around his cock. Amy screamed as her climax tore through her cunt and ass and that was enough to push Rick over the edge. One last brutal thrust followed by a couple of hard jabs and Rick unloaded his balls deep in Amy's colon.

Rick held still for almost half a minute then Amy felt her guts being torn out as they tried to follow Rick's cock out her asshole. He was again brutal as he ripped it out of Amy's helpless ass. She screamed again and tried to reach back and stop the burning but there was no help for it. Pushing herself forward on her tits she sobbed. Smelly brown slime and trapped gas escaped her softened anus and piss started dribbling from her cunt as she laid there.

Standing and looking down, Rick liked what he saw laying on the grass before him. His woman, who would take the punishment with her own body to please him. The lust was gone now and he reached down to help Amy stand. His strong arms were around her in a second and he pulled her into a tight embrace. Her arms were around his waist and she held him tight. She could feel Rick's semen leaking out of her softened rectum and down the back of her legs and silently wished she could hold it inside.

Picking up the nozzle and reaching for the empty enema bag Rick smiled down at Amy. "I think there a couple of smelly people that could use a good shower," Rick said with a chuckle. Amy nodded as they walked towards the sliding doors.

The shower felt good and Amy loved the way that Rick washed her. Almost like a kid taking care of his favorite toy. His hands were gentle between her legs and her ass cheeks. They dried off and Amy had to go outside to retrieve their clothes while Rick watched. She liked the fact that Rick loved looking at her naked body and always gave her hips just a bit more sway when she walked. After a nice dinner, they snuggled on the couch until Amy fell asleep.

The next morning Amy woke up alone to the smell of coffee. Laying there under the warm covers. "Holy shit, what a first day back," she thought to herself. Her hand dropped to her clit and she started making soft circles as she remembered the feeling of that big enema. The feeling of being pulled around by her anus through the water. and oh my God that ass fucking that Rick gave her. Her climax wasn't the biggest but she squeezed her sore asshole tight remembering the feel of Rick's big cock using it.

Amy padded to the kitchen naked just in case Rick was still there. But the room was empty and the smell of the coffee was inviting. Pouring a cup she noticed the note from Rick next to the pot. It stated that he had gone to his house to take care of Mike and Molly and do some other chores. The next part got her attention though. It seemed he had forgotten to mention that his sister Angie was going to be here next weekend to meet her and he had no idea how he had forgotten that. He closed with his name and a smiley face.

The next week flew by for Amy taking care of the yard and discovering she had a Raspberry patch below the garage. She found out it was not fun getting stung on the back of her bare leg by a hornet. And she got sunburned on her belly and her tits.

Rick did turn out to be her knight in shining armor. He dispatched the nest of hornets with a can of wasp spray. And he gently rubbed Alo Vera over her tummy and her tits paying close attention to the hard nipples that he had fallen in love with. On Thursday evening Amy made a raspberry cobbler for dessert and watched with delight as Rick ate almost all of it except for the small piece she cut for herself.

Two hours later Amy was in the backyard under the tree servicing Rick with her mouth while she took four quarts of hot soapy water. She felt a strange sense of pride as she felt her belly swelling. Her blow jobs seemed to be getting better and she always looked forward to taking her Master's cock in her mouth. Rick had set the flow to half this time letting Amy enjoy the feeling of her colon getting slowly filled instead of the harsh full flow.

He closed the clamp when Amy had taken just over half the bag. She knew he was getting close to cumming and sucked hard as his hips started to jerk. Jet after jet of cum hit the back of her mouth and she wasn't sure if her mouth would be able to hold it all. It always amazed her how much semen those big nuts produced but now she held the full load in her mouth. Looking up she opened her mouth so Rick could see how full it was. Then looking into his eyes she closed her mouth and swallowed.

She had come to love the strong salty taste of his semen and the feeling of it sliding down her throat. She was in heaven serving this bull she had come to love and knew she would do anything for him. Rick laid on his back beside Amy and with his hand, signaled for her to put her leg over his head. Amy moaned when she felt the first soft kiss.

She could feel as Rick pulled each one of her lips into his. The gentle pull and then the feel of his tongue. She could feel the flow coming out of her spread cunt and could feel Rick as he moved his mouth over the gape. His tongue was on her hard clit now and they could hear the gurgle in her belly as the enema moved. Amy could feel her orgasm getting closer as Rick reached for the clamp that was holding the rest of her enema back.

Her hips were starting to jerk and she was trying to force her clit down harder in Rick's tongue when he opened the clamp. The new surge of hot water made her whimper as she felt her guts being stretched more. Rick's hands were pushing up on her hips now letting him set the pace to her orgasm. His tongue never left her clit or her open cunt perfectly controlling her orgasm. Her stomach was in agony now as the last of the huge enema forced its way into her full colon.

She heard the sound as air was sucked down the now empty enema bag. Rick's mouth and tongue were now sucking and licking hard on her swollen clit and weeping pussy. She knew she was letting small squirts of piss escape but she had no way to stop them. Rick never slowed down as her orgasm started to peak. The agony in her swollen stomach sent her over the edge and she was whimpering, her body shaking all over.

Rick kissed the inside of her thigh as he moved to stand. Amy stayed in position as her bladder emptied between her knees. After a couple of minutes to let Amy collect herself Rick helped her to her feet. Reaching down he disconnected her from the hanging bag so she could walk. He stood smiling as he watched her belly swell even more just above her pelvis as gravity carried the enema to the lowest point.

"Looks like the terraces could use a mowing today," Rick said smiling at Amy.

Amy looked at Rick knowing what he wanted. Biting her lip she nodded slowly and started walking towards the garage. When she returned pushing the mower in front of her she saw Rick sitting at the patio table with a cold beer and a pitcher full of water. She noticed that Rick had his pants back on and was grinning as he watched her waddle after the mower.

Amy's belly was in almost agonizing pain as she pushed the mower onto the first terrace. Rick's smile was constant as he watched the nozzle sing from side to side hanging from her ass. Picking the pitcher up he stood and made sure Amy watched him walk to the hanging enema bag and pour it in. Amy watched apprehensively listening to the water being poured in.

Rick walked back to the table and sat back down motioning for Amy to come to him. Amy waddled to him her hands dropping down to her swollen belly. Taking a sip of beer Rick offered the can to Amy and she took a couple of swallows grateful for the cold liquid going down her throat.

"The water in the bag is added incentive for you. If I like the way you mow the terraces then the lawn will get a couple of quarts of water to help it grow. But if I don't think you did a good enough job, then those quarts are going up your ass to help you grow," Rick said chuckling. "Sometimes I'm so much fun I give myself a hardon," he added chuckling more. Amy couldn't help but giggle at his little joke too.

Reaching for the starting rope and holding the handle down she gave it a hard pull. The sudden motion caused her knees to almost give out on her. She could feel the huge enema in her belly move sharply and a fresh wave of agony rolled through her. But the mower engine didn't catch. Moaning Amy let the rope recoil back into the spool. Taking a deep breath she pulled hard again and once again the agony rolled through her stomach but she heard the motor catch and half a second later the engine was running smoothly.

Amy looked at Rick and could see the smile as he looked forward to watching the show. Taking a deep breath she pulled the drive lever down onto the handle and the mower jumped in front of her and started pulling her with it. She had to move her feet quickly to stay up with the mower. She couldn't walk fully upright and found she had to lean forward and she had to waddle bowlegged after the mower.

"A good slave will give her master a good show," Amy thought to herself as she waddled after the mower. "And if her Master decides she needs to take more water up her ass, she will drop to her knees and take however much he decides," Amy's mind was racing as she followed the mower around the terrace. She was almost done with the first terrace when the wave of cramps hit so hard that she had to let go of the lever and let the mower stop. Rick watched tentatively as she stood breathing deeply with her head looking down at her green feet.

"What is the matter with you, you worthless cunt!?" Amy thought to herself feeling her anger starting to rise. "He gave you a simple task to do and here you are feeling sorry for yourself," she thought as she pulled the lever down again. The mower lurched again and she waddled after it trying to ignore her pain. A couple of minutes later the mower rolled over the last of the taller grass.

Amy aimed the mower towards the second terrace and followed it across the mowed grass. Letting the motor die she pushed it across the pea gravel walkway to the next terrace. Letting the mower sit she walked to the hanging enema bag and dropped to her knees. A minute later she heard Rick stand beside her. She felt him connect the nozzle to the bag and stood silent.

"I should have never stopped Sir!" Amy said starting to sob under her breath. The disappointment she was feeling with herself was showing now and Rick stood silent listening. "Please open the clamp, Sir. I will carry all of it if you want me to. Please, Sir, I can take it!" Amy pleaded. Now in her mind, Amy needed to hurt more for the way she had failed her Master.

Rick silently reached for the clamp and snapped it open. Amy closed her eyes tight and grimaced as the strong surge of new water forced its way into her already full colon. Rick watched close and saw Amy's hands closing on the grass signifying how much pain she was in. He knew this was what Amy wanted and he couldn't help but admire this woman that had stolen his heart. He stopped himself several times reaching for the clamp until half of the water that was in the bag was now inside Amy.

123456...8