Amy, Home is Where the Heart is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's eyes were wide open and she was taking very deep breaths as her body was dealing with the flames in her colon. She could feel her clit throb and feel the warm flow of wetness as it started to ooze down the insides of her thighs. Angie grinned now seeing the effect the booster was having on her friend starting to wish it was her holding it instead of Amy.

"The hottest Louisiana Hot Sauce I could find," Angie said tucking the inflator bulb back into Amy's garter. She could smell the arousal coming from Amy's wet cunt and she took just a second longer than she needed so that she could inhale again. The insides of Amy's thighs glistened with wetness and she stepped over to the small sink for a paper towel. Ripping off a couple of squares she stepped back to Amy and wiped the inside of her friend's legs. Feeling the back of her dress being dropped again Amy turned around and pulled Angie into a tight hug.

"Thank You," She said to Angie. "You've made this day perfect for me," she added and left it at that.

"I want my wedding to be just like this," Angie said. "And I want to be holding an enema just like you are," she said.

"I'm going to mix you a mean one, you little bitch," Amy said jokingly.

They made their way back into the large basement where the tables had all been set up the night before. The small catering service from Bullhead had taken care of everything beautifully. Rick was waiting for Amy when she walked across the floor to him and he escorted her to their table. Champaign was poured and light dinners were set before them. Amy was glad she only had a small piece of fish and ham.

About twenty minutes into the dinner Dennis stood and clinked his spoon against the champaign flute. The room got quiet as everyone listened. Turning to Rick and Amy he raised his glass and said.

"Rick, I've known you for over ten years now and I call you my best friend. Amy, I don't know you very well personally but when Rick would tell me about you. I knew he had found his mate. They say life is a journey, may your journey be totally awesome. To Rick and Amy," he said lifting his glass in a toast and taking a small sip.

The room all lifted their glasses. "To Rick and Amy," the room said as one and all lifted their glasses in toast also.

Amy smiled as she listened to Dennis's toast to them. But she has also seen from the corner of her eye Angie's face as she watched Dennis. There was definite interest there she could tell.

The enema in her guts was starting to change as she could feel her belly starting to swell. Her clit never stopped throbbing and the heavy secretions from her cunt kept the insides of her thighs wet. She had loved her special day and now she was married to the man she loved but she was so happy when Rick helped her into the white carriage.

Sitting on the soft as Rick brought Mike and Molly out onto the small road the enema rolled harshly inside her. She could feel the ball of fire making a hard run at her rectum and she sat straight up as she pushed. The nozzle held everything in her again and she heard Rick chuckle. Dennis and Angie followed behind with their 4-ways on warning traffic coming up behind.

"Oh my God, Rick, I want to cum so bad," Amy said sliding her are through Rick's arm and laying her head on his shoulder. Angie had come up with the perfect enema and the infusion of the hot sauce had been brilliant. Her bowels still burned but now she wanted to climax while she held it. Her cunt throbbed nonstop and she was glad she had the slip on under her dress to absorb the secretions.

Rick clucked his tongue and Mike and Molly moved into a unison trot. Twenty minutes later they were pulling up in front of the house. Dennis and Angie were there to take the horses back to the barn. Amy noticed that they both seemed to be paying a lot of attention to the other. Dennis was a good-looking man and Angies was a walking model.

Rick got out and walked around in front of the horses caressing each of their necks with his hand as he paused, looking up at the big horses with pride. Then he was around to Amy still sitting in the carriage. Holding his hand up to her he steadied her as she stepped out. Amy leaned down and put her hands on his shoulder and found herself being lifted down but her feet never hit the ground. Suddenly she was cradled in Rick's strong arms looking into his eyes. His kiss was soft and gentle as it had been in front of the alter.

Dennis helped Angie up into the carriage as Rick carried his new bride to the front door. "We'll see you at the dance tonight," Dennis hollered waving as he turned the horses up the drive.

"Just casual for the dance tonight, remember," Rick hollered back reaching for the doorknob.

Rick carried Amy to the kitchen table where he sat her down on the edge. Quickly clearing everything off the top he laid Amy on her back. Reaching down he pulled her heels off and kissed each of her white stockinged feet before he rolled each of them off. Reaching under her dress she could feel his hand go under her bare ass and lift it off the table so he could push her dress up over her hips.

Her breathing was sharp with anticipation when she realized what he was going to do. Rick picked up her bare foot and started kissing her toes and then the instep. He slowly and softly kissed her leg and the inside of her thigh until he was breathing in her smell. Then he set her foot under her ass cheeks and reached for the other foot.

Amy knew her arousal was high and she knew her cunt was secreting fluid nonstop. She could feel it run down between her ass cheeks and over her rectum. Her belly was a very warm bulge and the enema could be heard gurgling loudly now that her position had changed. And it felt like the enema had been recharged and was starting to cause her stomach to slowly expand more.

She could feel Rick's kisses and they started just above her rectum. Then the feel of I'm licking the outside of the lips then the inside and then sucking it gently pulling the lip gently between his own lips. The soft swipe of his tongue over her clit made her throw her head back and push her pussy towards him harder. Now his tongue down over her rectum licking her wetness around the nozzle in her ass. Then back up the other side until she could feel his breath on her swollen clit and spread cunt.

A long slow swipe with the flat of his tongue between both lips, over her warm hole. Then the hard pressure on her clit and the hiss of the inflator bulb. The balloon inside her ass grew suddenly and Amy found herself raising her bare feet into the air and spreading as wide as she could. Rick's tongue made several hard circles on her engorged clit and then it was gone. Then the jiggling of the nozzle in her ass and the sudden burping of air bubbles in her guts.

Rick had blown a couple of times hard into the end of the nozzle. The air bubbles had turned the enema in her bowels into a raging monster. Her stomach was expanding fast and now it felt like a blowtorch again. She tried to spread herself wider as a good slut should do. Rick's tongue was back on her clit driving her closer to the edge. As her legs started shaking and her scream was rising in her throat Rick squeezed the bulb again.

Her mind went into a haze as her hips bucked and the scream tore from her throat. She could feel herself letting small spurts of urine squirt out. But Rick's mouth never left her twat letting the piss hit the back of his mouth and then swallowing it so his mouth stayed where Amy needed it. Amy climaxed hard as tears started to run down her cheeks and oh God she was pushing again.

Rick leaned up and kissed her while she lay there. The smell of her pussy and the smell of her piss on his breath but she hungered for the kiss. He helped her to her feet and steered her to the bedroom where he unzipped her gown and helped her step out of it. He undid her bra next and then steered her over the toilet.

Pulling the nozzle he pushed the button to release the air in the balloon and pulled firmly until Amy's rectum relaxed enough to let it shoot out. They both smelled the hot sauce and then the lighter smell of mint and cinnamon. Amy sat down quickly as the first small streams erupted from her ass. She made a sharp squeaking sound as she pushed the blowtorch out of her rectum. Rick chuckled and closed the door.

The dance was held at the community center in Bullhead. A local country band played and the place was packed. It seemed everyone knew Rick and he seemed so proud when he introduced Amy to them. Angie seemed to be spending most of the night with Dennis but danced with several young men trying to get her attention. Several men asked Amy to dance also and she was happy to but she just wanted to be with her husband.

About 10:00 Angie found her and the two of them slipped outside for some fresh air. They both had drinks in their hands and both were feeling a bit light-headed.

"Thank you for today, Angie," Amy said once they were alone. "That enema was super and Rick made me cum so hard when we got back to the house," she added.

"Welcome to the family," Angie said quietly while hugging her. "So, what do you think of Dennis?" she asked.

"I like him," Amy replied. "And he seems to have a bit of an interest in you," she added. Angie smiled and nodded.

"I like him too," Angie said. "But what do I do if it seems like it's going to work out?" she asked. "I'm scared if I tell him anything about the enemas he's going to walk away and never look back," she said.

"You have to be honest with him, Angie," Amy said. "It's better to let him know the whole you than finding out a year from now. And not to mention how frustrated you are going to be wanting to share it with him but too scared of how he will react," she added looking into Angie's eyes. Angie smiled and nodded.

"We'll see if he is even interested in seeing me again," Angie said with a sigh.

Rick and Amy left on their honeymoon on Monday morning. They drove to Springfield where another friend of Rick's flew them to a small airport in Mexico. From there it was an hour boat ride out to a small private island that another one of Rick's friends was letting them on for the next three weeks. Their food supplies would be arriving the next morning but for tonight there would be noodle bowls for dinner and instant coffee for in the morning.

The huge diesel fuel tanks had already been filled so they would have plenty of power during their stay. Rick explained everything to her on the boat ride over. The two boatmen helped them carry their luggage up to the big house and made sure the big generator was running properly then climbed back on their boat and said they would see them tomorrow with their supplies.

Amy waited for the boat to be almost out of sight before she pulled her sundress over her head and unfastened her bra. Her panties were next and when she stepped out into the warm sun she lifted her arms and turned in circles loving the feel. Rick was inside getting the freezer turned on and making sure the water purifying system and pumps worked.

Rick watched as Amy walked down to the small dock falling more in love with her as he watched her naked form walk away from him. Her hips had a soft sway to them when she walked and he felt his cock starting to respond to what his eyes were seeing. Everything seemed to be working good and Rick let his mind shift gears.

From the bottom of his big black suitcase, he pulled out the big blue enema bag and the inflatable nozzle. He filled the bag from the faucet after letting the water run for a good 5 minutes. He poured several ounces of Castile soap in it so Amy's cramps would be good and harsh. Hanging it from a large hook in one of the rafters he kicked out of his tennis shoes pulled his shirt over his head and pushed his jeans and underwear down over his hips and set out to find his naked wife.

The three weeks had flown by and now Amy sat next to Rick as his friend's plane carried them back to Springfield. Rick had been able to keep in touch with Angie who had been taking care of Mike and Molly while he was away by way of the satellite phone. They had seemed at times to talk a bit more than just checking on the horses. It seemed Rick and Angie had been talking about Angie moving into Rick's house as he and Amy would now be officially living together.

She had applied to be a head nurse at the new county hospital that was going to soon be opening and had been hired for the position. The new hospital was only twenty minutes from Rick's house and would work perfectly. On one of these longer calls, Angie had asked to talk to Amy.

"I told him," Angie said sounding a little down.

"What did he say?" Amy asked rather quietly hoping Angie wouldn't tell her what she feared.

"He just got real quiet and said he would talk to me in a couple of days," Angie said. Amy's heart melted for her friend knowing how much courage it had taken for her to even tell Dennis. They wished each other a good night and hung up. Rick called again a few nights later. After getting the update with the horses' Rick handed the phone to Amy again.

"Oh My God, Amy. He gave me a fucking enema last night. And then he made me suck him off while I held it," Angie said.

"What?" Amy asked not sure she understood correctly.

"He said when I told him he said his dick started getting hard but he didn't know how to give me one. He said he wanted to learn how to give me one so he wouldn't embarrass himself. Then he told me to fill the bag," she was saying almost so excitedly Amy couldn't understand her.

"I just used water because all the soap and stuff is at your house and I didn't want to spoil the mood," she said. Amy was so happy for her. In fact, that night she was holding the biggest enema Rick had given her in a long time. Rick had put two more quarts into the bag once it was empty and had slowly opened and closed the clamp until the bag was empty for the second time.

She was in agony but she held it for Rick even let him lead her down to the ocean that evening after she had hung up with Angie. She remembered walking bowlegged with her belly looking like she was about to give birth. Rick had deflated the nozzle and had let her shit as they walked back to the house.

The plane landed in Springfield and two hours later they were pulling down the drive. Angie and Dennis were over in a few minutes bringing them their mail. Rick and Dennis jumped back in the SUV in just a few minutes as Rick was wanting to see Mike and Molly. There was a large flat package from an aunt of Rick and Angies that lived in Arizona.

Amy figured it to be a late wedding present and she opened it taking care not to damage anything inside. Shaking the package the contents slid out onto the kitchen table. There were two doormats one for the front door and one for the back. But the thing that brought the smile to her face was the wall plaque with the simple words "Home Is Where The Heart Is".

1...345678