Amy, Home is Where the Heart is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you sleep last night?" Amy asked. She was pretty sure she already knew the answer but she wanted to hear Angie confirm it.

"I never knew how wonderful sleep could feel," Angie said grinning. "But I had to make myself cum again when I got into bed," she added. "And when I fell asleep it felt so good".

"I know what you mean," Amy said smiling and nodding her head. "I went back out and used the hose again the first time. I took so much I was crying but holy crap the climax!" she added thinking back on that first time.

"I know my brother loves doing things to you. In fact, my brother is head over heels in love with you," Angie said looking directly into Amy's face. "And I think you feel the same way about him," she said smiling. Amy smiled and gave a slight nod. Holy shit, her master was in love with her! Amy finished the coffee in her mug and got up to start the omelets. The thought of what Angies had said lingered in her mind that she almost didn't hear what Angie had asked.

"What's it like when Rick gives them to you?" she asked. Amy thought for a second.

"It's like that's where I'm supposed to be," Amy said quietly. "When he is filling my ass I want him to make it hurt," she said. " And I don't want him to stop," she added as an afterthought. Amy refilled their cups and made two beautiful omelets and placed them on the table. They were both hungry from the night before activities. After cleaning the mess they sat down for one last cup of coffee.

"I want to be made to take big enemas like you do Amy," Angie said thoughtfully. "Rick is the only one that I would trust doing that to me," she said. "Do you think he might consider doing that to his sister?" she asked rather shyly. Amy sipped her coffee and thought for a couple of seconds.

"We could ask him when he gets home this afternoon if you want," Amy said.

"I would be too scared he would laugh at me for wanting to be like you," Angie said.

"He won't," Amy said shaking her head remembering back to her own fears when she had started telling Rick about her own desires. "I know him. He may have to think on it, but he won't laugh," she said.

The girls talked and laughed the rest of the day. Angie made Amy tell her about all of the different enemas Rick had given her and listened almost mesmerized to every word. She smiled wide when Amy told about her trip to town and Rick taping the bulbs to the inside of her thigh so that it pulled on her asshole every time she took a step.

They talked and giggled until Amy got the text from Rick that he was in town and fueling his truck up. He was going to take Mike and Molly home and take care of them first and jump in the shower because he said he smelled like Mike and Molly. So if everything worked out right he should see them in a little over an hour.

"I'm so nervous Amy. Maybe we had better not ask him," Angie said showing the anxiety she was starting to feel. Amy reached across the table and took Angie's hand.

"Don't underestimate the man your brother is Angie," Amy said to her trying to make her feel more at ease. Amy slipped away from Angie for a couple of minutes while she took the small jar of Vaseline and put it on the patio table. An hour and twenty minutes later Rick's Dodge pickup came down the drive. Amy was out the door and in Rick's arms almost before he was out of the truck. Amy felt his lips pressing hard against hers and she could smell his aftershave. She was in heaven.

Angie watched the reunion with a big smile on her face. She knew her brother was happy when he was with this woman and now seeing it filled her with joy for them. Rick smiled at her when he finally stopped kissing Amy.

"So what have you two been up to all weekend?" Rick asked still squeezing Amy like he didn't want to let go.

"We did a lot of talking and last night we did a little experimenting with the water hoses," Amy said looking up at him smiling letting what she had said sink in. Rick was looking down at her with kind of a blank look on his face until he figured out what her meaning was. Then she saw the spark in his eyes and watched his mouth turn into one of the widest grins she had ever seen on him.

"She likes them too Rick," Amy said. "And she wants you to give them to her just like you give them to me," she said still looking up at his face. Rick was looking over the top of Amy's head watching Angie out of the corner of his eye. Her eyes were looking down at the ground and he thought he could see her tremble. He saw her starting to turn.

"How do you feel about it?" Rick asked looking back down at Amy. She had a big grin on her face.

"I like the idea of that Sir," Amy said letting her mind think about two bare asses side by side. Both reach back pulling their cheeks apart for their Master. Rick leaned down and kissed her again.

"Get back over here Angie," Rick called to her retreating form. Angie stopped and turned around. Her eyes were still looking at the ground when she started walking back towards him. When she was close enough Rick reached out with his arm and brought her into his body with Amy. He hugged both of them tight before he spoke.

"Don't ever be ashamed of what you want Angie," Rick said in a soft but yet firm voice. "And I don't ever want to see your eyes looking down again. She doesn't know it but Amy has taught me a lot of things. She gives me what I need and I give her what she needs," he said. "She might have been embarrassed the first time we met. But neither of us has ever been ashamed of what we do together and I don't ever want to see you look ashamed again either," he said making sure Angie understood what he was saying.

Amy squeezed Rick even tighter with her head against his chest. Her eyes were closed as she listened to him talk to Angie. He was right, she wasn't ashamed of anything she had done. Now as she listened as Rick talked to Angie she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt he would never be ashamed of her or her needs.

"We will expect you back here not next weekend but the weekend after that. I have the finals next weekend and if she will go, I plan on taking Amy with me," Rick said. Looking up Amy was grinning was nodding her head enthusiastically making Rick grin in return. "Guess that's settled," Rick said chuckling.

Angie was smiling up at her big brother just like Amy was. She could feel her heart racing just a bit as she thought about what was going to happen to her. It was almost 5:00 and she had a two-hour drive to get back to St. Louis. She reached up and kissed Rick on the cheek and said her goodbyes and climbed into her little SUV. She waved to them as she started up the drive.

Amy pulled her tank top over her head and undid the clasp on her bra just as Angies SUV topped the drive. Letting her tits swing free she kicked off her flip flops and undid the button on her shorts and pushed them along with her panties down over her hips. The gravel under her bare feet hurt and she grabbed Rick by the hand and led him to the backyard.

She had never felt so desperate to get Rick's cock in her mouth as she did right at that minute. She wanted to taste it, to feel it grow in her mouth, to know she was giving her Master the pleasure he deserved. Pushing him down into one of the patio chairs she pulled off his boots and socks then reached for his belt buckle. Standing he let Amy pull his pants and underwear down over his hips and stepped out of them.

Amy could feel the wetness between her legs as she led Rick to the grass and kneeled down. Tipping her face to the side she let Rick's semi-hard cock lay across her cheeks as she kissed and softly sucked one of his huge nuts into her mouth. Rolling the big testicle in her mouth she bathed it with her tongue. Her fingers made fast circles on her hard clit but she knew she was never going to be satisfied with just simple masturbation.

Sucking hard Amy pulled her head down so Rick's nut was stretched tight in the sack. She pushed hard with her tongue squeezing Rick's testicle hard against the roof of her mouth. She pushed hard until she felt Rick's knees start to buckle. Quickly turning her head she sucked the other testicle into her mouth and did the same thing to that one. Standing she grabbed his hard cock and gave it a couple of fast hard strokes and moved to the patio table.

Amy was almost in a daze as she laid herself over the top of the table bending at her hips. Spreading her feet she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart hoping Rick was watching her tighten and relax her little brown star. Her Master needed a good tight hole to use. She felt Rick kneel behind her and then felt the warmth of his breath on her stretched asshole.

Rick's open mouth was locked onto Amy's anus a second later. Amy felt her heart skip a beat as the pleasure registered in her mind. She felt the tip of Rick's tongue asking her rectum to soften with firm pressure. Slowly she relaxed her hole and felt the extreme pleasure as it pushed in. Amy closed her eyes and just let herself enjoy the feeling in her rectum. Feeling Rick firmly fuck her ass with his tongue. And then the withdrawal and the hard vacuum just before he removed his mouth.

Amy opened her eyes when she heard the snap of the Vaseline jar's lid. Looking across the terrace and down to the pond with a dazed stare. She knew she had to give her Master her extreme best for the pleasure he had just given her. She concentrated on keeping her rectum soft when she felt the tip of Rick's cock against it. Her eyes opened wider when her rectum start yielding. Slow but steady she felt the cock head move deeper into her ass.

She lifted her right leg to the top of the table as she felt the dull pain of her colon being forced to straighten as Rick's cock pushed deeper into her. The pressure never stopped and the pain was steadily increasing but Amy said not a word. Her Master needed her tightest hole and she was not going to disappoint him. Pulling her ass cheeks harder she finally felt his big nuts come to rest against her slimy twat.

Gripping her hips hard, Rick jammed his cock hard into her three more times trying to force his cock deeper into her colon. Rick laid over Amy's back kissing her neck his cock holding deep inside her. Amy felt his stomach muscles tighten as he started to empty his bladder into her colon. She could feel the warmth as it was forced deeper into her and the feeling of being full. Her Master had thought of a new way to make use of her hole and she was in heaven.

The first stroke was soft and gentle as Rick gave Amy a chance to get used to the feeling in her belly. Then the strokes started getting longer but not hard. She could feel Rick's piss being pulled and then pushed by his big cock. She noticed the speed slowly starting to increase and knew her Master was needing his pleasure now.

Amy concentrated on squeezing her asshole tighter so Rick would have a good climax. His speed and brutality increased with every second. Her eyes were wide when she let go of her ass cheeks and gripped the side of the table. She could feel her back starting to hump as Rick drove his cock up her ass. Then she felt it. A climax quickly built deep inside her guts.

Rick drove his cock hard into her colon seeming to get deeper with every brutal thrust. Her back was arched hard and for some unexplained reason, she started lifting her feet off the patio trusting in Rick's strong arms and his big cock to hold her in position. Her knees bent and spread wide Amy felt the climax about to explode. She felt a sudden warmth in her cunt and she knew something was dripping from her spread twat.

Rick was driving into her hard and she knew he was going to cum. Then everything happened at once. Amy felt her stomach tighten and she found herself pushing hard. Rick drove his cock into her ass one last time and held as he unloaded his semen to mix with everything else in her ass. Amy was screaming when her climax hit. She had never felt one so intense and knew she had not even touched her clit.

Amy held tight to the side of the table and slowly lowered her feet back to the concrete below them. She could hear Rick's ragged breath join with her own. The brutality with which Rick ripped his cock out of Amy's defenseless asshole reminded Amy of why she loved this man so deeply. Without warning, Amy found herself screaming again. It felt like her guts were following Rick's cock down and out of her body

His cock had somehow touched nerves inside her colon and she found herself instantly humped up hard and pushing. She knew her asshole was wide open as her body forced out the slimy brown mixture that landed on the concrete between her bare feet. She pushed hard three more times before she could feel her back starting to relax. "Fuck," she said under her breath.

Slowly straightening Amy turned to look at Rick. His lips had a slight curl on the sides, but there was concern in his eyes also. His arms were around Amy the next instant. It didn't matter to him that her asshole was still slobbering or the fact that her body was still pushing out what was left inside her. He held her tight and she felt so safe and wanted that she never wanted it to end.

"Wow, you are something," was what she heard as he softly spoke onto her hair. Amy smiled and squeezed him tighter. They stayed like the for a couple of minutes and Amy was finally able to close her asshole. Walking to the coiled hose she turned the water on and walked towards the brown mess on her patio. Holding her thumb over the end of the hose she started washing everything to the edge of the grass. Satisfied she stepped onto the grass and washed between her legs and ass cheeks.

Amy baked a couple of chicken breasts for dinner along with a small salad. After eating and cleaning the kitchen she sat down with her laptop and went to the Amazon site again. She was right in the middle of ordering and new red enema bag and two more inflatable nozzles when Rick walked up behind her.

"What ya doing?" he asked looking over her shoulder at the computer screen.

"Ordering a present for Angie," Amy replied. She looked up when she heard Rick chuckle. "Fuck, he's even handsome when I'm looking up his nose," she thought to herself smiling up at him.

"Think she'll like them?" Amy asked.

"If she likes them as much as you say, she'll love them," Rick said grinning. Amy hit the order button and proceeded to checkout.

Thursday afternoon a cold front had started moving in and Amy could see the thunderheads growing in the distant sky. Running out to the garage she started the riding mower and made fast work of the main part of the yard. She was about 15 minutes from being done with the terraces when the skies opened up with a sudden downpour. The temperature had dropped almost twenty degrees in fifteen minutes and Amy was soaking wet and shivering by the time she got inside.

Rick told her to put a robe on when he saw her naked form shiver as she was making dinner. For some reason, she just could not get warm the rest of the evening.

Bedtime found her on her hands and knees in the bathroom. The inflatable nozzle was pumped up hard in her ass as she felt the warm water fill her belly. She had made the water much warmer than normal hoping the enema would drive the cold from her body. It seemed to be working as she felt the warmth from the water starting to spread through her tummy.

Standing and disconnecting the hose from the nozzle she walked out into the bedroom. Rick lay under the covers waiting for her as she walked to her dresser. Opening the third drawer down she fished around until she found a single elastic garter. It was purple and had white lace sewn on it. Smiling she couldn't even remember where she had even gotten it from. Rick watched as she raised her barefoot and pulled the garter over. She pulled it up and over the two inflator bulbs that hung from her ass.

Rick raised the covers as Amy approached the bed and she slid in next to him. His arms were around her instantly and she found herself being pulled in tightly to him. It was warm under the covers and she could feel his strong chest against her bare back as she spooned against him. His soft kiss on her shoulder and his breath in her hair made this her Heaven for the night.

"Amy," Rick said softly into her hair. "I think you know by now that I am head over heels in love with you. I can't help it. Ever since you came into my life my, mind has been messed up and all I want is to be with you every single minute of the day. I know that can't happen in the real world, but that's how I feel," he said softly.

Amy's eyes were open as she listened. "I don't want my life to be without you. Ever. But I will only ask you this one time. Will you marry me?" he whispered. Tears flowed freely from Amy's eyes as the joy she felt inside needed somewhere to go. She lay silent for almost a full minute. She heard the soft sigh from Rick's lips. Her hand closed over his.

"They say that marriage changes everything," Amy said softly. Guiding his hand down to her slightly rounded tummy she said. "I just found out about this stuff and how much I like it. And I don't want it to ever stop. I love the things you do to me and I love the way you make me feel. If you promise and I mean really promise to never stop doing this to me, I would be the proudest woman in the world to be your wife".

Amy rolled over on her back so she could look at the man who had just asked her to be his wife. His mouth was on hers in an instant and the hunger there was growing with every second. She felt the warm wetness starting to flow from her. She felt his hard cock on the inside of her thigh as he raised his hips so she could slide under him. His mouth on her neck and then down to her hard nipples. Pushing one hard against the roof of his mouth as his hard cock sought her wet slit.

Her legs were spread wide under him as she raised her feet and kicked the cover down. She could feel the garter pulling on the nozzle that still held the warm water in her and she could feel the hard cock head asking her lips to open. Steady pressure now, her hips moving to try to give him the best angle to enter her. There, perfect, the nozzle in her rectum being forced to yield ground.

Amy felt nothing but love for Rick as he pushed his hard cock deeper into her. Rick could feel the warmth coming from deep inside Amy. Not brutal or hard this time. Just a man breeding his woman. Slow and deep so she would feel it all the way in. Her strong legs spread wide, showing him she wanted what he was doing to her. His climax was slow and hard matching her's perfect. Pumping his semen deep into Amy, Rick could feel the animalistic need rise inside his soul. He had just bred his woman the way nature had intended and he knew that as long as he lived her would protect and love her.

Amy felt the warmth come from deep inside her womb. Her head was back and her eyes were wide open as she felt her man pump his semen deep inside her. In her mind, all she wanted was to carry and give this man's children life the way God and nature intended it to be. Her arms were around Rick as she held him tight, her mind slowly clearing.

"We are going to have the happiest babies ever," Rick said as he pulled his soft cock from Amy's warm pussy. Kissing her other nipple and giving it a soft suckle. Both nipples were hard proudly showing their one and half-inch length. The enema inside Amy's bowels was making its self known again as she got up on shaky legs and made her way to the bathroom.

The packages arrived Friday morning and Amy was grinning as she opened them. Four smaller packages shipped in one larger package. She pulled out the bright red bag sealed along with the tubing and nozzles in a clear plastic sleeve. Then the three larger boxes that held the inflatable nozzles and the last was a small package of one-way valves.

123456...8