Amy, Home is Where the Heart is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Rick's hips jab hard and then his hands shot down to cup Angie's tits as they pulled her back to his chest. She saw him straighten his powerful legs as he sank his cock into Angie's unprotected asshole. She saw it forced open as Angie wailed at the top of her lungs.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" she screamed as her feet came off the ground. Her own weight was forcing Rick's cock ever deeper into her colon. The extreme shock and the pain of what Rick was doing to her was enough to send her over the edge. Her climax hit so hard that she lost control of her bladder and bathed Rick's huge balls in a warm cascade of yellow urine. Her bowels pushed hard and warm smelly brown water joined her urine as it ran down the front of Rick's legs.

Amy lost control of her own bladder as she watched rick start walking towards the patio table. Angie's feet were kicking with each step he took as if trying to find purchase so she could raise herself off the agony in her ass. But it was to no avail. With each step, she felt the huge cock move deeper. Turning her head and laying it back against Rick's shoulder she smiled weakly at Amy.

Amy pissed as she walked trying to make herself as disgusting as she possibly could. She thought about deflating the nozzle so she could shit as she was walking too. But she knew Rick was looking forward to watching everything come out of her. Her belly was still swollen and the war inside still raged and the nozzle held everything just like she knew it would.

Rick laid Angie over the top of the patio table none too gently when he got to it. Amy could see the wild animal lust in his face as he held Angie down by her ribs. His hips started moving not caring if he hurt her or not just knowing he needed to satisfy the rage inside him. Soft splattering sounds could be heard between his feet as he pulled his cock out so that only the head was still inside Angie's rectum. He brutally shoved it all the way back in.

Angie knew that she had been broken. The tears flowed freely from her eyes as she felt her master take his pleasure from her rectum. She understood now what Amy had meant by needing this. She knew from this time forward she would never be satisfied with anything less.

Rick was blind with a rage of lust burning inside of him. His usual kind gentle nature was not here this afternoon. In a sudden surprise move, he pushed Amy down onto the table next to Angie. Amy came down hard on her swollen belly but Rick didn't seem to care. Reaching roughly for the inflator bulbs he pushed the release valve and Amy felt the balloon between her ass cheeks shrink. Rick grunted and drove his cock back into Angie's helpless ass.

Reaching back Amy pulled her ass cheeks open again waiting for the ballon inside to shrink. She had grown used to the pushing sensation over the last hour but now as she felt the balloon shrinking the urge to push came back suddenly. She heard Rick chuckle again when the pressure inside blew the nozzle from her ass. As with Angie, a long stream of slimy brown water flew several feet and splattered on the concrete.

Amy could feel the soft lumps being carried through her rectum and she knew that her Master was watching everything come out of her. She could hear Angie sobbing but when she looked into her beautiful face she saw to look of contentment and a soft smile. Amy knew at that second that this would not be the only time that Rick's cock would be up Angie's ass.

The smell of shit was strong and Amy found herself adding to it. Another long brown stream and several wet farts came from her spread asshole. Rick's mind was in a real dark place now. He showed Angie no mercy as he ripped his rock-hard cock out of her rectum. Angie's scream was epic but to her credit, she stayed in position. Her feet were spread wide apart and her hands gripped the edge of the table tightly. She found she couldn't close her rectum at all and small masses of liquidy smelly shit splattered between her bare feet when it hit the concrete.

Amy felt a new wave of wetness wash through her spread cunt when she saw Rick rip his cock from Angie's helpless asshole. And the scream Ange let out was the topping on the cake. Her clit was hard and she could feel everything through her hard nipples every time she moved. She could see Rick's crotch hair plastered down with the brown paste that has come from Angie's ass and the light brown color of his cock shaft.

Rick stepped over behind her and looked down at her wet brown star. Brown streaks smeared the back of her thighs and legs. The sight only drove him to be more sadistic. Amy felt the head of his cock against her rectum and a second later the searing burning pain as he drove it all the way into her colon.

"AAAHHHHH!!!" she screamed throwing her head back so the whole country would know. Her mind registered everything even though it was only one brutal thrust. The big head forced her rectum open. Through her bowels and her colon being rearranged inside. Her Master was inside her now taking his pleasure from her filthy ass. "Tear my ass up babe, I'll always be yours," she thought as Rick slammed his cock back into her colon.

Her ass fucking was as brutal as she was hoping it would be. She had let go of her ass cheeks when Rick had pushed into her the first time. She was gripping the table edge the same way that Angie was. They lay there looking at each other Amy's body jerking every time Rick bottomed in her ass. She could feel her orgasm starting to rise inside her core. She had no idea where it was coming from but she could feel it building. Angie suddenly closed her eyes and Amy could see her straining, then the light splattering sound and several wet farts as her bowels pushed out stuff that had been trapped deep inside her colon.

Amy moved her hand taking Angie's hand. The two women tighten their grip as Rick pounded into Amy's ass. Her orgasm was coming fast and she could feel herself wanting to hump up. Rick was driving into her harder as his own climax was building. Amy suddenly found herself pushing hard, her back suddenly humped, her bowels pushing watery shit out around Rick's cock.

Her mind was in a blur as she felt her climax hit. Her stomach rolled and her colon spasmed all at the same time. "AAAHHHH!!!!" she screamed as her head came up. Rick gripped her hips tight as he pushed his cock brutally in and held it deep inside her ass unloading his cum deep in her colon.

Rick's mind was a wild rage now. By the law of nature, he had to make both of these women his. At this time on this Saturday afternoon, he was Lord and Master over these two. Ripping his cock brutally out of Amy's ass he stepped back behind Angie. The move surprised Angie as Amy screamed again. She felt a wet splash across her back and then the blinding pain as Rick shoved his cock all the way back up her ass and held. She could feel the hard humps as Rick finished unloading his semen into her colon.

Now both women carried his semen and by the law of nature, he could claim them both. With his lust slated his mind began to clear. His breathing was deep and he could feel the power in his own body. His cock was still buried deep in his sister's ass and he now gently started to pull himself out not wanting to hurt her this time. There was a soft pop as his cock came out followed by several glops of brown and white that splattered on the concrete.

They all smelled terrible but as they stood up they were both in Rick's strong arms. Both were safe and protected like nature intended. Rick held both of them tightly for several minutes kissing the tops of their head and they wanted to be nowhere else. Amy was trying to understand how she climaxed again without rubbing her clit. And Angie knew she had never felt so sore ever. She could feel the dull ache deep in her colon and knew she would want to feel it again soon.

After they hosed the patio down and rinsed each other off with the cold water from the hose they all went inside for showers. Rick and Amy in the master shower and Angie in the small one. Rick washed Amy gently paying close attention to her sore rectum and still sensitive clit. Amy could tell he kind of felt guilty for being so brutal with her. Reaching up she pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him.

"Thank you for this afternoon, Rick," She said softly. He smiled down at her and kissed her softly again. He had to go and take care of Mike and Molly again he said but Amy knew he was giving her and Angie a chance to talk without him being there. He said he would be back in the evening for dinner. Pulling on a T-shirt and a pair of jeans he had brought over to Amy's house a few days ago he gave her one more kiss and left.

Angie was sitting at the kitchen table when Amy came back in carrying the two empty enema bags and the dirty nozzles. Laying the two steel S hooks on the counter she placed the bags and the nozzles in the sink so she could wash them. Angie had a glow about her and Amy smiled knowing what she was feeling and thinking. Putting on a pot of coffee she sat down across from Angie.

It was a beautiful September morning the day Rick and Amy got married. The sun was warm but not hot. Mike and Molly stood beside the driveway of the little white church. A beautiful white carriage stood behind them. "Just Married" on the sign on the back. Polished brass bells and a wreath of roses adorned each of their shiny black collars. It was going to be a small wedding. Only about 40 people from the community and a couple of close friends of Angie's.

Amy and Angie arrived about an hour before the ceremony and went into the backroom to get the bride and maid of honor ready. Amy was dressed in a beautiful white gown. Her hair was curled and softly draped over her bare shoulders. Angie wore a soft lavender dress. Her golden hair was styled much the same way Amy's was. Dennis, a close friend of Rick was going to be his best man.

Twenty minutes before the ceremony Angie reached into the duffle bag sitting in the corner of the closet where the dresses had been hanging. Taking out the bright red 2-quart enema bag she smiled at Amy.

"It's time for your enema," Angie said smiling. "Rick said he wants you carrying during the ceremony and reception," she added as she pulled out two bottles of club soda. Reaching back in and feeling around she brought out two small dark bottles. Reaching back into the bag one last time she brought out an inflatable nozzle but it was different than the ones she was used to.

There was only one balloon on this nozzle and now she breathed a sigh of relief. She now knew how she would be able to sit down. Angie laid everything on the small table then opened one of the small dark bottles. The strong smell of mint filled the air. Picking the tube up she made sure the clamp was closed. Holding it up by the adaptor plug that screwed into the neck of the bag she held the small bottle of spearmint above it.

She counted twenty drops that fell into the adaptor and slid down the tubing. Closing that bottle she picked up the other bottle and opened it. The strong smell of cinnamon filled the room. Amy watched and counted as twenty drops of cinnamon oil joined the spearmint oil already in the tube. Angie was almost giddy as she handed the tube to Amy to hold.

Picking up the red enema bag Angie laid it in the small sink and reached for one of the bottles of club soda. Taking great care to open it slowly they both heard the loud hiss as the pressure was released. Amy could feel her clit getting hard as she watched. Angie was smiling as she watched the carbonated bubbles race to the neck of the quart bottle. Leaving the bag laying in the sink she raised the neck of the bag so she could slowly pour the club soda in. Lifting the bag up after she had the full bottle in she laid it back down and opened the second bottle.

She carefully poured half of that bottle into the bag and held it up. Satisfied now she laid the bag back down and capped the remaining soda. Holding the bag by the neck she took the tubing from Amy and threaded it into the neck of the bag. Standing on her tiptoes she hung the bag from the large hook in the ceiling above the small table.

"Come on Amy, over the table. we're running out of time," She said.

Amy laid over the table and could feel Angie lifting her dress and pushing it back over her hips leaving her panty-clad ass out in the open. "Are you really going to wear panties today?" Angie asked.

"No, pull them off," Amy said kicking her feet out of her heels. Angie pulled them down quickly catching a whiff of Amy's wet cunt as she leaned down. Amy stepped out of them and Angie handed them to the new bride-to-be. Making quick work of attaching the nozzle to the oneway check valve she suddenly stopped. How the fuck could she forget the K-Y jelly.

Thinking quickly she said, "spread your feet, Amy". and she actually kicked Amy's feet farther apart. Leaning over the table Amy tried to comply as quickly as she could. She felt the nozzle at the lips of her wet pussy and then Angie was pushing it in and started fucking her with it while she turned it. Then it was gone and she felt it at her rectum.

Angie pushed firmly and steadily and Amy could feel her asshole yielding to the nozzle. Pushing gently like she was trying to have a bowel movement she helped Angie get the balloon inside. Angie wasted no time squeezing the bulb and Amy felt the balloon start swelling inside her ass. eight hard pumps and then the hard pull to make sure she was sealed.

"Oh my God!" Angie said looking up at the enema bag causing Amy to look up at it also. The red bag was around swollen beachball with a white tube hanging from the bottom. "You know the rule. Everything in that bag is going up your ass," Angie said reaching for the clamp.

They had seven minutes before she was supposed to start her walk down the aisle of the little church. She opened the clamp full flow and watched in amazement as the bag shook and the sound of the flow could be heard as the pressure drove the enema into Amy's bowels. Amy pushed herself up on her hands. Her eyes were bulging out and her mouth was open as she felt the enema being blasted up her ass.

Amy could feel the heat from the oils as everything rolled inside her. Reaching up and standing on her tiptoes again Angie took the now empty bag down. It was til swollen from the carbonation but no liquid remained. She felt a bit of meanness wash over her as she squeezed the bag forcing some of the trapped gas into Amy's guts. Amy swung her head around and looked into the face of her best friend. An evil smile was on her face but now Amy was smiling too.

They had two minutes left when Angie disconnected the nozzle from the bag. Tucking the inflator bulb into Amy's top garter Angie pulled the back of her dress down and helped her back into her heels. Amy could feel the enema rolling inside her and suddenly she was pushing trying to force everything out of her ass but the nozzle held.

Angie opened the door and started up the stair so she would be in position when the music started. She could hear the music start and she saw Angie step out into the church. Quietly she climbed the stairs and waited just out of sight. The enema was churning in her belly and she decided she had to give credit to Angie. It felt totally awesome in her. Tormenting her but not so painful she couldn't hide it.

The bridal song started and Amy stepped out. She had no one to walk her down the aisle or to give her away but that was okay. What she wanted was standing at the end of the aisle and to the side of the alter. She walked slowly just like they had rehearsed the previous night. The enema chose that moment to make its self known to her once more and she smiled feeling the nozzle denying its exit. She smiled at people she didn't know and they always smiled back warmly. And now she stood beside the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

Rick carried both of their rings as she had no place to put them and as they joined hands in front of the alter he slipped his ring into her hand. Her mind was a haze for the next several somber minutes until the minister asked if anyone had an objection to this union speak now or forever hold his peace. They turned and faced each other as the minister asked them to.

"Richard Morgan, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to love, honor, and cherish this woman all the days of your life?" The minister asked.

"I do," Rick said quietly.

"And do you, Amy Wells, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to love, honor, and cherish this man all the days of your life?" he asked of Amy.

"I do," Amy said quietly.

"Do you have the rings?" the minister asked them.

"Yes," they both replied at the same time.

"Richard will you please take Amy's left hand and repeat after me. Amy, please accept this ring as a token of my never-ending love and devotion," the minister said with a smile on his face.

"Amy, please accept this ring as a token of my never-ending love and devotion," Rick said as he slid the ring onto Amy's hand.

The words were repeated from Amy's side and the quiet words of the minister were forever frozen in Amy's ears. "You may kiss your bride".

Rick leaned down and Amy felt the softest most tender kiss of her life.

"Ladies and gentlemen may I present Mr. and Mrs. Richard Morgan," the minister said in a loud voice. The crowd rose to their feet and started clapping as Rick and Amy walked down the aisle for the first time as husband and wife. Outside several people were waiting to throw rice over the happy couple. The reception would be starting in thirty minutes and would go for an hour and a half then they would climb aboard the carriage and let Mike and Molly pull them home.

Once outside Rick turned Amy to face him. "I meant those words in there, Amy. I love you with all my heart and that will never change," he said so that only she could hear him.

"I meant those words too, Rick. I love you will all my heart and that will never change," she said so only he could hear. His kiss this time was a bit more demanding but Amy found herself wanting to yield to him, as nature intended. She felt the enema roll inside her again and once again she was pushing tightening her stomach muscles. The dress hid everything and the nozzle once more denied exit to the enema,

Rick walked over to check on the horses and Amy was pulled along by Angie to meet her friends from St. Louis. After several minutes of congratulations and them telling her how hot Rick was Angie managed to pull her back downstairs back into the dressing room.

"Over the table again, Amy," Angie said with some authority in her voice. Amy leaned over the table again. "Rick said you would probably get used to the enema and I should give you a little booster," she said feeling around on the top shelf in the closet. Finding the eight-ounce bulb with the piece of white tubing on it she walked to the table and placed it so Amy could see it.

Stepping behind Amy she lifted the wedding gown again so she was looking at Amy's bare ass this time. Slipping the inflator bulb out from under the garter Angie gave it a couple of good squeezes. Amy felt the balloon in her as get suddenly bigger and she whimpered. Picking up the bulb syringe Angie folded the white tube in half and gave the syringe a couple of vigorous shakes before she pushed the white tube onto the oneway valve and squeezed hard.

Amy let out a soft squeal and her hands turned into tight fists when she started feeling the liquid fire Angie was forcing into her. She could feel everything in her stomach turned into a ball of fire. "Oh My God!!" she said under her breath. Angie disconnected the bulb and stepped back to watch Amy wondering if she might have gone too far.

1...345678