All Comments on 'Amy - June: Weddings & Revelations'

by d1rty0ldMan74

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
kylady76kylady7610 months ago

A story I can't wait to read and it only get's better, loved the Captin's question for me Sisko and Anson Mount's Pike is right push me on it and I'd have to say Pike.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

I am still giving you fives straight down the line. But when I give out 🥕 carrots, I frequently have to use a 🎋 stick as well. So, let's begin by quoting the problem line from the story:

"Amy sent Clare a quick text to make sure everything was ready and told her to meet Chris and I at a local diner for lunch." #WRONG!!!

There's a very simple rule taught to my by my 5th grade teacher. When you need to make a decision on the question of using "I" or "me" in any sentence like this, REMOVE THE OTHER PERSON FROM THE SENTENCE AND THEN READ IT.

Do you really think that "Amy sent Clare a quick text to make sure everything was ready and told her to meet I at a local diner for lunch." sounds correct? Of course it doesn't!!!!

The correct sentence in this case is "Amy sent Clare a quick text to make sure everything was ready and told her to meet Chris and me at a local diner for lunch." Defaulting to the personal pronoun of "I" in each and every instance like this is NOT the answer, but a great majority of writers do it anyway making it one of my pet peeves. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, keep it up. More please.

Newyevon2Newyevon210 months ago

I love the fact that there's an actual story in this this and I hope you keep up with writing.

HelgamiteHelgamite10 months ago

Very good. 5/5 stars for the entire story!! Love how the character development is coming along. Specially David's and Amy's!

I would recommend maybe a bit more between Sophie, Lys and Amy, maybe? Would like to see more interaction between them as a family growing together. All in all, keep it up! You could turn this into a good Novella soon!

Mr_coaterMr_coater10 months ago

Another excellent chapter can’t wait for the next one. Please keep them coming.

Carp2021Carp202110 months ago

This is a great story keep going

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another very good chapter. Family banter and character development adds greatly to the immersion. I got a real good laugh from it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

★★★★★★ out of 5 stars!! Love the way the story is going... the wedding scenes made me smell those same onions that were getting to David. Keep it coming.

Dirtmover52Dirtmover5210 months ago

As great as always.

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan7410 months agoAuthor

To the homophobe: the more you gripe the more their going to be featured. Didn't you promise me you were done reading because of them?

OldGuy1946OldGuy194610 months ago

As long as we're doing song lyrics the Supremes had one that applies here - "You Keep Me Hangin' On"

Can't wait for the next episode.

OG

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

ScottishTexan get to stepping on your own story!!! You have more chapters you need to complete!!

D1rty keep up the good work

caitiff1969caitiff196910 months ago

Really hoping this continues for a long time.

P.S. I agree, Sisko and Anson Mounts Pike!

3forsexanytime3forsexanytime10 months ago

Love this story 💓💓

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter 😃😃

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan7410 months agoAuthor

I have MOST of the next installment done. Wishing I could go back and change my naming convention hut I'll make do! I am going to try my best to finish it tomorrow between work projects and get it typed and submitted tomorrow night. If not I won't get to it until Sunday night at the earliest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not taken to tears easily, but you brought plenty. I know you care about these characters, so do the rest of us. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userd1rty0ldMan74@d1rty0ldMan74
Been writing games and stories for decades for public and private consumption. New to erotica. I am a superstitious writer. I believe I write better if I handwrite the piece first then transcribe it so I may take a little between stories. I really appreciate all the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES