Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I kiss you, are you and I going to be friends or lovers?"

"We can be both," I replied, as I stood and pulled on her hands to stand with me. I looked her in the eye with the most sincere expression I could muster. "We can be friends all of the time and lovers only when you want to be my lover. You get to choose. If you want to stop being lovers, we're still friends. I have lots of lovers, Jenny. Men and women. I like them all and many of them are my friends. If you don't want to be lovers later on, we will always be friends. Only if you want to continue being friends. You will always be in control and I won't be hurt if we go separate ways."

With that, she smiled and took a step toward me. Our hands still joined. I tilted my head to the right... offering the first gesture to come closer... to kiss me.

"Tell me what you wa..."

Jenny planted a tentative kiss on my lips as she interrupted my sentence. I kissed her back and squeezed her left hand as the kiss became more intense. I teased her lips with my tongue and she opened her lips in reply. I entered her mouth and gently touched her tongue. I felt her hand leave mine and she pulled me at my waist into her body. I released her hand and placed it behind her neck and kissed her as gently as I could... working my lips and tongue in a feminine way and she was responding remarkably well. I broke the kiss to give her a chance to process her emotions. She licked her lips and gently nodded. She pursed her lips and then gestured she wanted another kiss. I promptly kissed her and pulled her into my chest... tonguing her tongue and sliding my tongue across her lips. She pulled on my shoulders to press me into her bosom and I caressed her cheek with my left hand as our kiss was becoming passionate. She broke our kiss and tried to speak, but I kissed her again to let her know I was horny. I panted into her mouth.

"You're sexy, Jenny," I hissed, and kissed her again. She gulped and gently pushed me away.

"That was... great, Amy. I mean... I am turned on right now, but I'm not so sure yet."

I gave her another quick kiss and snatched her hands into mine. "You're in charge, Jenny. When you decide, I'm going to support you."

It was right then, I had an idea. A wonderful idea.

"Jenny, you know I'm going home for the weekend. Please come with me. Mommy and I are going shopping tomorrow and I think the three of us will have fun. Please come. My Mommy and Daddy love visitors in their home."

I saw a tentative smile cross her lips and her head tilt. "OK."

I squealed and jumped up and down while I held her hands.

*****

I was brushing my hair at my vanity, getting ready for bed. I smiled and reflected on my last two days with Jenny.

When I brought Jenny home, Mommy squealed and kissed and hugged her. I think Jenny was a little shocked Mommy and me look and act so alike. Jenny looked happy when I showed her the guest bedroom. She seemed to relax. Anyway, when Daddy came home, he greeted and welcomed her into our home. To celebrate our new friendship, he took us to dinner at the country club. I anticipated Daddy taking us to the club, so I picked out the dressiest dress Jenny had in her closet. Jenny really lightened up. Telling us about herself and her parents and two brothers.

Her Daddy is an insurance salesman for a national casualty company. One of her brothers is a welder, currently working on oil pipelines and her other brother is married with one daughter. He's selling oil field supplies and equipment in the Eagle Ford formation east of San Antonio. Her Mommy, a stay at home mother, just began working again because all of her children had left home. She's a teacher's assistant at the local elementary school.

Jenny won a lucrative full scholarship because of her grades and SAT score... 1600. She was the Valedictorian at her high school and she chose SMU, because of the business school, and hoping to make friends and acquaintances for her future. She's studying finance and economics at the business school, and last summer, she worked at the Federal Reserve Bank in Dallas as an assistant economist in the economic planning department.

Oh... I didn't tell you... I'm studying General Business with a Real Estate minor. I plan to join my Daddy and brothers in the real estate business when I graduate.

The next day, Jenny, Mommy, and I went shopping at all of Mommy's (and my) favorite stores. We treated Jenny like a queen. We chose dresses for her to try on and I think Jenny really enjoyed herself. She tried to protest when I bought her five dresses and five pairs of shoes, but I told her I enjoyed my day with her, and besides, four of the five dresses were on sale. I told her if she wanted to find a man, she needed to dress the part. The part that gets a man's attention and keeps it... and the dresses would do that. I also bought her some new lingerie so her boobs wouldn't disappear. She needed to show them off.

Mommy took us to lunch and at the end of the day, Jenny stopped me in the hallway outside my bedroom. She took me into her arms, hugged me, and thanked me for a wonderful day. She had never had such fun before. I wiped the tear from her cheek and kissed her.

"Jenny... I'm your friend and this is what I do for my friends. If you'll let me, I'll help you find a man. OK?"

"But, you're so pretty. You naturally attract men. I'm..."

"Stop right there, Jenny. I'm telling you right now. Beauty is on the inside as well on the outside." I squeezed both her hands as I looked her in the eye. "In forty years, my beauty will fade, but my beauty on the inside will endure. I've met many men and women who are pretty on the outside, but they are monsters on the inside. I am not their friends, because I seek beauty on the inside. That is the lasting part for my life. A relationship I can enjoy. And Jenny..." I tilted my head and stepped a little closer to her. "You are beautiful on the inside, and the outside. Mommy and I both think you are pretty. Just because you are larger than me, doesn't mean you can't be pretty. The dresses we bought for you today? You're a beautiful girl, Jenny."

"Thank you." Another tear appeared on her eyelid and slowly fell on her cheek. I reached and wiped it away... and kissed her.

I smiled at the recollection of my kiss with her in the hallway. She actually kissed me back... a lot more relaxed than Friday. I pulled my brush through my hair one last time and then I saw Jenny appear in the mirror of my vanity... wearing the cute pajamas I bought for her today. I stood and turned to her.

"I wanted to say 'thank you,' again." She paused and looked at the floor briefly. "I really had fun with you and your mother today. And... I'm a little emotional."

"Oh, Baby!" I took large steps toward her and took her into my arms and hugged her. We held each for a few moments.

"Can we talk?"

"Of course... let's sit on the bed."

As I held her hands in her lap... "I was thinking about what you said late this afternoon. About being beautiful on the inside. I agree. I think you and your mother are beautiful on the inside, and I've always wanted to believe I am, too."

"You are, Jenny. Go on."

"About finding me a man... OK, and I'm willing to dress the part to find someone. Someone I can be with forever. Since last spring, I've been getting, what I think are motherly instincts. Mama thinks I am, too because she had them when she was 19. But... there's something I need to tell you." She paused and looked at our hands. "Alan and I... the boyfriend I had. Neither one of us knew what we were doing when it came to sex. Each time we were together it was... awkward. I don't have the faintest clue what to do with a man. If I'm going to the effort to find someone, I want him to know I can be a good lover... to keep him at home."

I smiled. "I would love to show you, Jenny. Teach you everything I know a man likes."

"I would like that. I'm looking forward to it." She paused and looked at our hands again. "I was also thinking..." She looked up and eyed me. "I would at least want to try being with a woman, at least once. I'm not so certain I would enjoy it, because I've never had feelings for a woman and I still don't. But your kiss this afternoon has me... curious. Again, I don't have a clue as to what to do with a woman, either."

"Are you sure? About being with woman?"

"No, but I want to at least try a little and see if I could go to the next step. A little at a time, so to speak, so I could stop if I want."

"Do you want to try now?"

"I was thinking... um... perhaps, you, Emily or Claire could... demonstrate first. To let me see if I wanted to try."

"Yes! We're gonna have so much fun, Jenny!"

Chapter 4

Lucas and Cole Beebe graciously offered their apartment to us while they were away at a weekend tennis tournament at Tulane. Jenny insisted no sex at the dorm because she didn't want to be discussed in the hallway... at least not yet. She knew well, the walls were too thin and everything could be heard.

I told Claire and Emily about Jenny and they were in. They came to our room to get to know Jenny and they became fast friends. We went over the ground rules with Jenny, telling her, if she felt uncomfortable, we wouldn't be offended if she felt she couldn't continue. She could quit anytime without consequences, and... we would still be friends. After the girls left, I asked Jenny about her girl parts and whether she groomed her pubic hair. She didn't. I told her both men and women liked a neat vagina, telling her how to trim and shave with a razor. Or... we could go to a salon and have her waxed, telling her it was painful, but effective. She surprised the hell out me when she asked if I could join her at a salon. We could do it together. I squealed, hugged her neck, and kissed her hard. When finished at the salon, she was baby smooth from her ass crack to the top of her slit, leaving a small patch of shortened hair above her pussy. It was cute. And, I couldn't wait to go down on her.

I also got a good look at her body. She was a big girl... gentle rolls of fat at her tummy, waist, and thighs. Some on the sides near her arm pits. Her boobs did not fit her figure... or lack of a figure. She was straight as a yard stick. Her boobs were too small for her large chest and they sagged. I suggested she wear a sexy and supporting bra when she had sex. The front could be pulled away to get at her nipples, which were smaller than I expected for a girl her size. I took her to a lingerie boutique my Mommy and I frequented and got her a very sexy royal blue and black bra with matching panty. The royal blue went great with her blue eyes and blonde hair, and it lifted her boobs and gave Jenny a sexy cleavage.

Now... about meeting a man, the first thing I asked Jenny was if she was on birth control and she wasn't. I got her a referral from the campus clinic to my gynecologist. I told her about, and showed her my birth control implant. She was curious about the small, slender, lump, just under the skin, on the underside of my upper left arm. I also told her about STDs and to insist on a condom... every time, or no sex allowed. I told her STDs could damage her sexual organs and she couldn't have the babies she wanted. That got her attention. After her tests were reviewed, she made a follow up appointment for her implant. She gets it next week.

But now... we were here for Jenny... to experiment. I love that word when it comes to sex with a woman. We pushed the furniture in the living room against the walls and brought the mattresses from each bedroom and placed them together on the floor. Emily brought several fresh sheets. I brought vegetable, fruit, cheese, and deli meat party trays, bottled water, and wine. Jenny looked cute in her new bra and panty... her cleavage was sexy. To make Jenny comfortable, we wore our sexy lingerie, too. Emily wore a dark green and black bra and matching panty. My pussy was drooling when I saw her enter the living room. The green and black were perfect for her fair, slightly pink skin, strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes, and those very, very hot freckles. Claire appeared from the bedroom wearing a sexy, solid and deep red bra and panty. The red contrasted perfectly with her creamy white skin.

I went to my boutique and special ordered a really sexy lemon yellow, lace, quarter cup bra and matching panty set. When I tried it on at the boutique... The yellow contrasted more than I expected with my deep tan and it was even more sexy to see my skin through the holes of the lace. My nipples were on high beam, presenting themselves over the edge of the quarter cup bra. It was perfect. The panty had a one inch waist band and a Brazilian cut in the rear. Because I tan in the nude at the tanning salon, and the Brazilian style drawing attention to my perky butt and wide hips, my ass looked hot. The panty plunged in the front just above my well-trimmed fur. I felt really sexy when I saw myself in the three panel dressing mirror, and I hoped the girls would like it. I giggled when I heard the sales girl moan as she assessed the fit of my new lingerie. I thanked her.

When I appeared in my new lingerie, the girls gasped and then... moaned. Even Jenny. I chuckled and smiled. Claire came up to me and held my forearm as she leaned close to whisper... "I am so going to fuck your brains out, you sexy little fox."

I snatched her neck and kissed her hard. "I expect you to," I growled in her ear.

We agreed beforehand, Claire and I would be paired up while Jenny watched. Emily asked, and received permission from Jenny, that if Jenny wanted to participate, Emily wanted to be first. I poured a glass of red wine for Jenny and urged her to sip it slowly while she observed. I giggled when she overtly stared at my dark brown nipples while sipping her wine.

And, I know what you're thinking. I'm eighteen and I got my hands on wine. Yes... guilty as charged. I asked Mommy if I could have a bottle. So, sue me.

As Claire and I met at the edge of the mattress to begin, I slitted my eyes and began dragging my fingers at the front of her petite shoulders and across at the base of her throat... carefully watching my fingers raise goosebumps on her perfect skin. I stepped to my left, continuing to lightly drag my fingers over the top of her right shoulder, pausing to caress her upper right arm... and then, stepped behind her... never lifting my light touch of her skin. By the time I had my fingers at the base of her neck, I had her in full goosebumps.

She moaned and I heard Jenny answer her with her own moan. I nodded at my seduction of both Claire and Jenny. I leaned over and kissed the side of her neck while I held a fist full of her blonde hair to the side. She hissed through her teeth and lips with her eyes closed. She tilted her head to offer more of her neck to my lips.

"You are so sexy, Claire," I whispered... Just loud enough for Jenny to hear my words. I now heard both Jenny and Emily, sitting next to each other on the couch, both moaning nearly simultaneously. I kissed her neck again and Claire reached back and held my head in place... Humming her appreciation. I could feel the goosebumps on her flesh with my tongue.

"You're driving me insane," Claire hissed, as she tried to turn and face me. I held her shoulders to stop her.

"I'm not finished, Baby." I continued to kiss the top of her shoulders, then, I continued dragging my fingers down the length of her spine... down to her cute little butt crack and then back to her shoulders. I continued dragging my fingers lightly toward her left arm and as I reached the front of her left shoulder, she snatched my shoulders and attacked my lips with a kiss.

It was the hottest kiss.

She reached up and squeezed my left nipple and I squeaked into her mouth. I could feel my pussy churning up and getting sloppy. I snatched the back of her head to hold her in place for my kiss.

Claire opened her eyes, released my lips from our kiss, and looked over my shoulder with a sly and sinister smile on her lips. I turned toward the couch and...

Jenny and Emily were in a full, passionate kiss, and Emily had a hand under Jenny's bra and it looked like she was pulling on her nipple. Jenny was moaning into Emily's mouth. I turned to Claire with arched eyebrows, wide eyes, and a smile.

"That was fast," I said.

Claire giggled, snatched my hand, led me to the mattress and encouraged me to lie down. She pounced on me with my legs open wide. She pressed her pussy against mine as she bored down on my lips with a sexy and passionate kiss. Her soft bra rubbed against my nipples and I was going insane from the electricity shooting straight to my clitoris.

"Your lingerie is driving me nuts, Amy," she groaned, as she gulped oxygen after our kiss. "I want to fuck you so bad right now." I pushed her off, yanked my panties over my ankles and Claire did the same with her panties. I jumped between her open legs and started rubbing my needy clit against her pussy, trying to find her own clit, while I kissed her neck and shoulders. Claire swiveled her hip a little to the right and...

"Holy Fuck!" I groaned, into her shoulder. Our sensitive clits were tapping and kissing each other. The flow of sexual juices from our pussies were causing a loud smacking and was smearing across our pubic hair. Claire started squeaking some words I didn't understand and my pussy was quivering from within its core. My nipples were raking against Claire's bra and then I exploded...

"OhMyGod!... Yeep!"

My eyes rolled back, my pussy began convulsing, I forgot where I was, every nerve consuming my entire body and mind. The next thing I knew, Claire threw me over onto my back, straddled my pussy with one knee on each side of my right leg and started rubbing her clit back and forth against my pussy, while holding my left leg in the air. Within two minutes, she....

"So good... Oh God... This is so good... I'm gonna... yeah..." She stiffened and clutched my leg to her chest. "Ah ah-Row.... Oh fuck... Ah ah-Row... Oh my God... Ah ah-Row." She collapsed away from me and began seizing and quivering. I looked to my left and saw Emily and Jenny staring at us... particularly at Claire. Jenny turned toward the kitchen, poured herself a healthy glass of wine and gulped it down. She returned and said, "Emily... Teach me how to go down on you."

I'm pretty sure my mouth fell open... then... a wicked smile came upon my lips. In no time, Emily tossed her lingerie to the side, jumped on the mattress, parted her legs and motioned Jenny to come to her.

"Lie flat between my legs," she gently ordered, while she propped herself on her elbows to observe. Jenny, to my surprise, eagerly rolled onto the mattress and positioned her lips just millimeters from Emily's sexy and furry pussy. "OK. Now, very slowly, with your tongue, just slightly beyond your lips, slide your tongue and lips from the bottom of my crease toward the top."

Emily barely finished her instruction and Jenny had already planted her mouth on Jenny's swollen labia. "Yes," Emily hissed. "Good start... oh, yeah... just the right speed, Jenny..." Emily, still on her elbows, rolled her head back and her eyes quivered in their sockets. When Jenny touched her clit with her tongue, Emily started nodded her head in micro bobs. Her eyes were rolling back. "OK," she gasped. "Now, with gentle suction, suck my clit and rake it with your tongue at the same......Fuuuuuuuuuck."

I couldn't help but laugh. It seems Jenny was becoming a natural. I was watching Emily gently hump against Jenny's mouth, while I was lying with my legs parted and resting on my elbows. The lovers were on my left and I didn't see Claire get between my legs before she kissed my pussy. I snapped my head back to see Claire grinning at me while she licked my slick crease from the bottom to the top. When she teased my little clit, my head lolled back and my eyes nearly rolled out of my head. I heard her giggling. I snapped back, pulled on her shoulders, and rolled around 180 degrees. I stuck my head between her legs while I offered my pussy to Claire's lips. We were each lying on our left side... my favorite side for...