Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggested his apartment and when we got there, Cole was gone for the evening. It was a nice apartment and it had been cleaned. I turned to him in the living room after he locked the door and I kissed him again... doing my very best to let him know this is how you kiss a woman. For a moment, I think he was getting the message.

I turned my back to him and lifted my long hair up... "Get my zipper, Lucas?" He pulled the zipper to my black party dress down, ever so slowly, causing me to giggled. I heard him groan when I knew he saw the top of my black thong panties and, discovered I wasn't wearing a bra. I looked over my shoulder... "Thank you. Where's your room?" He pointed... "Follow me, Handsome." I held my dress in place and went inside his bedroom... Nice... clean... the queen size bed made with smooth sheets and comforter. I heard him moan again knowing he could see the top part of my perky butt wiggle as I walked in front of him. I dropped my arms and let my dress puddle at my feet... I bent over... my butt toward him, and picked up my dress. He groaned again at the sight of my thong covered pussy between my legs. I giggled. I placed my dress on the back of a chair in the corner and slowly... ever so slowly... twirled on my black heels to face him.

"Jesus" he whispered. He blinked. He licked his lips. "You're... absolutely gorgeous." A smiled crossed his lips. I smiled too, cocked a hip and placed my hand on my waist. I knew my breasts wiggled and he swallowed hard at the sight. I motioned him to come to me.

"Now, Lucas," I began, as I reached to remove his necktie. "I have rules. And if you can't follow the rules, there'll be no more play time for us. OK?" He nodded as he watched my hands deftly slip his coat from his shoulders. "I won't be treated like a whore or a slut. I'm a woman and insist on respect from men. I won't be called names, other than lover, beautiful, sexy, and gorgeous. Got it?"

"No worries from me," he groaned, as I saw the lust begin to boil in his eyes. My girls were doing a number on him, too. I walked... slowly to his closet... to show him my wiggling butt cheeks and swaying hips. I looked over my shoulder and I think I saw his knees nearly buckle. I giggled as I hung up his coat and necktie on a hanger. I returned to him, my breasts and stiff nipples wiggling seductively as I smile a sexy smile to him.

"Fuck," he slurred, as I began untying his shoes. He slipped them off with one foot, then the other. I tugged on his belt, unbuttoned his pants, pulled the zipper down, and raked the waistband to his ankles.

"Step out, Handsome." When he did, I took his pants and hung them in the closet.

"Take off your shirt." I heard him rustling while I hung up his pants.

Then... I slowly turned to face him from across the room. I smiled my foxy smile, tilted my head in the direction of the bed, took two steps toward it, and pulled the comforter and sheets back.

"Join me?"

Surprising me, he crossed the room toward me, very slowly. I could see he was enjoying the sight of my well-tanned, no bikini line, body. "You are so beautiful," he whispered as he reached to hold me in his arms. He bent his head toward my lips. As I kissed him, I snaked my fingers into the waistband of his tight boxer shorts and began combing his pubic hair with my fingernails. I felt him gasp and quiver in his belly muscles. His kiss didn't get any better. So... I released him, raked my thong from my hips and over my ankles, ordered him out of his underwear, and pulled him on top of me on the bed. As he hovered over me...

"More rules, Lucas. You can't have me without a condom and lube. I'm clean and I want to stay that way. I don't know what you do when I'm not with you, so... condoms... always."

"I've got 'em... right here," he replied, with urgency. He rolled off of me to the other side of the bed, yanked open the night table drawer and pulled out a box and a bottle. As I was flipping my black heels onto the floor...

"It's strawberry," he said, as he wiggled the bottle at me. "I have a bottle of neutral if you prefer." He looked at me like a little boy in the candy store. He couldn't wait to get his hands on me. I giggled in my thoughts... I am one conniving minx.

"Either will do," I whispered as I extended my arms for him to join me. "Start kissing me on my neck and work your way down, OK? Oh... another rule. I'm in charge until I get to know you better. You follow my orders, OK?"

He didn't answer as he sidled up against my left side and began kissing my neck while gently caressing my right boob. I took his fingers and placed them on my nipple. "Squeeze gently," I whispered. As he did, I placed my fingers on top of his. Using his fingers, I controlled the firmness of the squeezing and I did it a little too hard on the first try...

"Holy Fuck," I hissed, as the sensation sent an alarm straight to my clitoris. I involuntarily bucked my hips against his leg. "God that feels good," I moaned, as I continued squeezing my nipple with his fingers. "Kiss my nipples... bite them gently."

The one thing about Lucas, he follows orders well. He placed his mouth on top of my right nipple and sucked it into his mouth. I pressed his head into my boob with my right hand, encouraging him to do more. I felt him take my nipple against the roof of his mouth and rake it with his tongue. "Perfect," I hissed... my little clit was quivering. "More." He twirled my nipple around in circles against the roof of his mouth and my hips began to buck against him. "Bite me." He gently nibbled. "A little... OH!... fucking Yes! Perfect."

Lucas sent electricity directly to my little clit with his firm bite of my now sensitive nipple. I pressed his head into my breast as hard I could and then my pussy exploded.

"I love it... Yeep!"

A quaked in Lucas' arms... My eyes rolled back into their sockets...I pressed his head harder and harder against my boob... I bumped his leg over and over, tapping my needy clit against him... my pussy was convulsing so hard and much, I couldn't think straight... I could feel my pussy drooling between my legs... it felt so fucking good... and, then... I sucked in air with a loud gasp.

"Get down there now, Lucas, and get busy. Lick me!"

Lucas rolled away and then crawled between my open legs. He hovered over my neatly trimmed pussy and audibly inhaled my arousal. He moaned an animalistic moan and for a moment, I worried whether I still had control. He leaned over, fell flat on the bed and began licking my leaking slit slowly from the bottom to the top.

"More, Lucas. Get busy... you've got me wound up... OH! I love it!" I rolled my eyes back into my head as he sucked my sensitive nub into his mouth and tapped it with his tongue. I snatched the sheets into my fists as I knew another orgasm was about to...

"Yeep!"

I felt my hips and pussy fucking his mouth, but he wouldn't let my clitoris go from his lips. He squeezed my clit with his lips and simultaneously pinched my left nipple... and I exploded. Every single nerve in my body was firing out the pleasures I enjoy the most when I'm with a man. Briefly, I couldn't believe how well Lucas was eating me out, considering he was a terrible kisser. Just then, I felt two fingers enter my pussy and begin raking my G-spot while he was still giving my clitoris full attention with his mouth. God, he found it fast. For the next few minutes, I writhed and quivered under his control. He was giving me great head.

"Holy Fuck!..." I wheezed. "...I love it......OHMYGODOHMYGOD!......Yeep!" I quaked and shivered for what seemed an eternity. When I came off one of my best orgasms, I called time out.

"Lucas... what the hell?" I arched my back and pulled on his shoulders to come lie next to me. We were face to face on our sides. I began caressing his cheek and neck. "Dang, Lucas. That was great. Where did you learn to lick pussy like that?"

He licked the fingers he had inside me, then... "Emily."

I didn't mean to, but I blinked. I didn't expect that answer and I let it show because Lucas began chuckling. "Emily and I have been going at it for years and she patiently taught me to go down on her."

"I will have to thank her," I sighed. "But, you're..."

"A terrible kisser. Yeah, I know." I blinked again and he laughed. "She's tried..."

Just then, he was interrupted and we heard the front door open and close. I heard a woman giggling and a man laughing. Lucas rolled from the bed and closed his door. "It's Cole," he said, as he gestured over his shoulder on the way back. He slipped into bed next to me. "He and Heather will be going at each other here in a few minutes."

"Perfect," I hissed, as I rolled him onto his back. "I get very horny when I hear another couple fucking." I slithered down his belly and took his six inch circumcised cock into my mouth... raking the underside of it as I watched him throw his head back and groan out a pleasure. After a few sucks and licks...

"Lucas. You're gonna have to trim this up a little if you want a girl to go down on you. There's nothing worse than long pubic hair tickling my nose and getting stuck in my mouth. Not bald, mind you, put shorten it, OK?"

"Yes, Ma......Ugh... Jesus!"

I didn't let him finish his affirmation. I deep throated him all the way to the root... wiggling my throat muscles on the tip of his cock. I giggled on his cock as I knew he was unable to speak. I also knew, I wanted him to cum in my mouth, then I would roll a condom over his sensitive dick, and then I would fuck the hell out of him. For the next ten minutes, I sucked and licked his cock. Right when I sensed he was going to cum, I released him and sucked his hairy balls. After the fifth time of bringing him to the edge...

"Damn it, Girl! You're torturing me on purpose!" he snapped. I looked up with his cock still in my mouth and he was on his elbows looking at me. "I like it." He slurred his words.

I smiled with his cock in my mouth and returned to my purpose. A couple of minutes later...

"I'm cumming, Amy."

I grunted an "OK," and began raking my tongue up and down the underside of his cock near the tip with my lips still surrounding his dick. "Right... oh, fuck." His last two words fell off and I felt his cock swell in my mouth and hand. His balls tighten in my other hand. Then he shot rope after rope after rope of cum into my mouth and I swallowed it as fast as I could. I squeezed his cock, slurped the last of the cum from his tiny slit and wiped a finger across my chin to retrieve the little bit that escaped my lips. I sucked my finger clean as I rolled off the bed, snatched a condom, tore the edge from the wrapper and ordered him over so I could roll it on him. I then lubed up his condom, and my pussy, and ordered him to back up and lean against the headboard. I was going to ride him cowgirl... hard and fast.

He grunted and snatched me by my waist, threw me onto my back and I yelped in surprise.

"Not this time, Amy," he growled, as he snagged my left leg and placed it in the crook of his elbow as he hovered over me. He leaned forward on top of me... slightly on my left side and placed his face near my neck. He then reached between us, lined his cock up with my entrance and slowly forced himself into my well lubricated hole.

"Ho...ly fuck!" I moaned.. a soft, drawn out howl... as I snatched the back of his head with my left hand... and pulled him tight into my breasts and hardened nipples with my right arm on his back. His beautiful dick was hitting every nerve inside my pussy. Consuming my every thought. His right hand caressed my hair and held me in place. His other hand was on the outside of me, near my ear. His mouth and nose were resting against my neck and cheek. My legs were wrapped around his waist. It was then I heard Heather crying out as Cole was apparently making her very happy. It was hot, the sound of a woman cumming nearby, and at nearly the same moment, Lucas began swiveling his hips and fucking me with short stokes and a moderate pace.

He hit my G-spot on the first stroke... I was taken by surprise because none of my other lovers had been able to find it that quickly. He felt absolutely perfect inside me. I could feel myself responding to him. I started moaning... groaning... whimpering... squeaking... it felt so good. I was getting louder as he continued rubbing the front of my pussy. I could tell he was concentrating on my reactions and he continued to rub my G-spot with the tip of his six inch cock. The more he rubbed, the better it felt and the louder my moans became. Heather erupted with a scream next door and I did, too!...... In crescendo...

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod......Yeep!"

My pussy gushed and convulsed... My eyes rolled back into my head... every nerve inside me exploded with pleasure... my toes curled on top of his back... I pulled him into my neck and chest... my arms and legs quivered... and Lucas... upped the stroke rate and I continued coming on his wonderful cock. The more I came, the more he fucked me good.

"It feels so fuckin' good," I wailed out.

"I love watching a woman cum in my arms," he growled softly into my ear. "Cum harder, Baby. Cum hard, now." And... I did... often for the next few minutes.

He flipped me onto my tummy...I couldn't resist... I was still cumming hard... real hard. He shoved my legs together. His knees outside my legs, he lined up his cock on my dripping hole and fucked me. Slapping his pubis against my ass. Slowly at first and then later, a moderate pace. He had one hand on my hip and another on my shoulder... pinning me to the mattress.

I started cumming on the fourth stroke and I screamed my head off... God, it felt good. I heard Heather scream, too, and I matched her scream with another one of mine.

Lucas fucked me for the next 12 minutes and I came four times. Every other stroke of his cock in my pussy, I squeaked a high pitch yelp into a pillow. He erupted into his condom and collapsed on top of me. Breathing hot breath onto my neck. It was then I realized I was soaking wet with sweat and my pussy was still drooling onto his sheets, even with him still inside me. When he recovered, he rolled over onto his right. I was still on my tummy... It had been some time since I had been fucked so well... well, not since Justin in February.

"Hi, Amy!"

I shook my head from my recollection trance and saw a high school friend of mine, Caroline. I think I'm going to have to change my panty liner before Political Science.

"Hi ya, Caroline."

"Say, we're having a mixer with the Omegas on Friday night. You interested? There'll be dancing and drinks."

"I'm interested, but I promised my Mommy I would come home Friday night to go shopping with her on Saturday. Can I call you to let you know I'll be there?"

"Sure."

I kissed and hugged Caroline and she went in the opposite direction. I paused and shook my head before continuing to PolySci.

Lucas and I cuddled afterward and we fell asleep. The next morning, when I woke up, Lucas had breakfast made... for all four of us. I met Heather. Pretty girl... slender, athletic, blonde, blue eyed and fun... on the tennis team, too, and Lucas told me later, she has it in for Cole and although Cole likes her, he's not in love with her, like maybe she is with him.

Later, I told Lucas I had other lovers and I have never been serious with a man. I just like to have fun and I love sex. I told him, if he was interested, he was on my preferred list. I could tell he was disappointed, but he recovered quickly... suggesting he wouldn't mind being on my "preferred" list and he chuckled. When he escorted me back to my dorm that morning, he leaned over and whispered...

"You know. Cole and I have been seeing Emily and Claire on occasion. We see each other socially. Often. Because they're from Nacogdoches, too. But, sometimes... they bring us back to their room. Perhaps... well... you can join in... socially, I mean." He grinned a wicked grin and I knew what he meant.

I laughed... I snatched the back of his head and kissed him... still not a great kisser.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, Lucas. I'll be seeing you and I'll talk to the girls about your suggestion. Perhaps." I kissed him one more time, turned and winked at him before I disappeared into the stair well.

That boy can fuck.

Chapter 3

On Friday, after the first week of classes, I entered my room and found my roommate, Jennifer... or Jenny. She likes, Jenny. She spun around in her desk chair, smiled a welcoming smile and stood to great me.

Jenny is a sophomore, very pretty, blonde, blue eyes, five feet eight inches, and a wee bit heavy. She has no figure and her boobs nearly disappear in her blouse because of her 210 pounds. Mind, she isn't overly obese, but she is a big girl.

I kissed and hugged her after I dropped my backpack on my bed.

"I talked to some of the girls down the hall this past week."

"Oh, about what?" I unzipped my backpack and began taking notes and books out.

"They were talking about you."

"Oh?" I spun around and faced Jenny.

"Yeah. They said you... uh... were making out with Emily and Claire last week. They heard all of you in their room. There... I said it." She looked a little worried... about me.

I giggled. "Oh, that." I giggled louder as I snatched a book and put it on the shelf. "I didn't tell you about that... or, that I was into it when we first met, Jenny. It didn't cross my mind. I was too happy to have a new friend when we met." I turned and smiled to her.

"So... you like girls?" She sat on the edge of her bed and was looking for a reply.

"Yeah. I like girls and I like boys, too." I tossed my notes onto my desk, spun around and sat next to Jenny on her bed. "I do like to play with both boys, and girls. I enjoy myself, but only when I find the right person to play with. I don't sleep around with just anyone."

She nodded as she tried to size me up with this new information she had about me. We had only known each other for less than two weeks.

"Do you ever... uh... play with both at the same time?"

I smiled widely and took her hand. "Is there something you want to tell me, Jenny. I'm a good listener and I can keep a secret, if that is what you want." I arched my eyebrows to get her to trust me.

She looked down at our joined hands. "I had a boyfriend in high school and he was great. He didn't mind my weight. Anyway, he left after high school and joined the Navy and I haven't had any sex since." She turned to look me in the eye. "My family... we're all big people. There's no use in trying to be slender like Emily when it comes to me. I've tried. I just don't seem to be able to find the right man...or person, to have fun with."

Right then, I was turned on. I had a brief affair with one of the girls in Daddy's office. Oh... didn't I tell you. I have a real estate brokers license and I work for my Daddy during the summer. Anyway, Autumn was a little big, too, and she liked girls. I took her up on an offer one weekend and we had fun together.... mostly in bed. So... here was my chance to restore some confidence to Jenny.

"If I kissed you, Jenny, would you be offended?"

"You would kiss me?" She looked genuinely shocked that I would kiss her and mean it.

"Of course. I've been with girls like you. I like to play with those I enjoy. If you're willing, we can have fun. And, I'm thinking I might ask Emily and Claire if they are interested and who knows. I might bring some boys home for us to play with. What do you think?"

"I've never kissed a woman."

"It's one of the most sensual things I've ever done, Jenny. Women are much better kissers than men and it turns me on to no end." I nodded gently.

She looked again... surprised at my response. So... I broke the silence. "Do you want to kiss me or do you want me to kiss you?"