Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

Story Info
College co-ed explores her sexuality... often.
45.6k words
4.5
3.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
343 Followers

Amy's Story, A Prequel

By A.J. Roye

Copyright 2021 All rights reserved.

Part 2

Chapter 13

I opened the door to the tanning bed and rolled out to find Lisa... Smiling.

I smiled in return as I reached for a towel to pat the sweat from my, well-tanned, naked body.

"I stopped by your room to say 'Hi' and Jenny said you would be here. And... I drove over here to see you."

I knew something was up. She wanted something from me, or she wouldn't have jumped into her BMW to find me.

Before I could open my mouth, she took me into her arms. Squishing my naked, sweaty breasts into her chest and kissed me. I dropped the towel, snatched her neck and pressed her lips into mine. Slipped my tongue past her lips and removed a molar. My pussy twitched when she twisted my left nipple... I moaned deeply into her mouth and pressed my clit against her skinny blue jeans.

I broke our kiss, knowing a customer was likely waiting their turn in the tanning bed.

With a faux offended attitude...

"Thanks a lot, Lisa! Now you've got me horny and I'll have to jill off when I get back to campus."

Lisa smiled at me as she handed me my panties and bra. "I'll help you with that." She giggled... winking at me. "Look, I wanted to talk to you. To ask you if you'd be interested in something I want to do."

I knew it. She wanted something.

"Sure, what is it?"

She put her lips next to my ear... "Not here. In the car."

*****

I blinked. I blinked again. And a third time. I'm sure my mouth was slightly open.

Lisa had informed me, in her car outside of the tanning salon, that she had met a man at the cross training gym and had hooked up with him. After fucking him on three different occasions, he asked if he could bring a friend along. Lisa gave him her safety rules and she screwed both of them... on two occasions.

Up to this point, I wasn't too concerned. I've done threesomes with two men before. I enjoy more than one man, IF... they respect me and... don't get out of control, too rough, and too overbearing. My rules.

The first man, Robert, took her to dinner last week and offered her a proposal. He asked her if she would be interested in a foursome with three men, he being one of the men. He complimented her on her good looks, youth, and sexual experience. She said she would be interested, but she would need to think about it. Safety and security were concerns and she wanted my opinion on how to go about being safe with three men. She didn't want to be beaten if one of them was into hurting women. Or, got pissed off if one of them was hurting her while they were screwing her.

I suggested she get a man to come with her. Someone she trusts and can call the police if he had too. To observe and make sure the men knew he was there to guarantee her safety. I suggested Marcus. She had been screwing him for weeks now.

She nodded. Then, she reached into her purse and pulled out money. A lot of it. In an already opened envelope.

"Lisa?!" I couldn't believe my eyes.

"It's $3,000. It's the down payment for the foursome. To think about it."

"Oh, God, Baby!" I gulped before my next words. I grabbed her hand and squeezed. "You don't need that, Lisa. Your daddy's filthy rich and he gives you anything you want."

And, he did. Lisa's daddy was a multi-franchise car dealer in the Houston metroplex.

"$15,000 for one night."

"HOLY SHIT!"

My mind was spinning in all directions. Was she really going to go there? This is prostitution. Her daddy would drop 10 times that for his little girl and if he ever found out... I hate to think what would happen.

I could see... she could see... I was upset.

"He wanted to know if I could bring another girl. For a second foursome."

It was then...

I blinked. I blinked again. And a third time. I'm sure my mouth was slightly open.

"Baby! You don't have to do this."

"But, I want to." She looked at the money and then to me. "It's like you told me when we first met. You love sex with people who help you enjoy it. You also told me, you aren't afraid to try something different, because sex is like eating a new food. You have to try it to see if you like it. I've never screwed three men before. I want to try it once. Under controlled circumstances and that's why I need you. Even if you don't take the offer of the other foursome, I want you there."

Right that instant, my logical brain fired off and my emotional brain went out the side window of the BMW. I fished my phone from my purse... my call went to voicemail.

"Marcus. This is Amy Masters. Would you call me, please? I have a little problem and I wanted to ask if you could help me?"

*****

I was in charge... totally.

And... I was proud of myself.

I made certain this happened after the end of the semester. I didn't want any distractions from school and the dormitory. It was the Monday after finals were over last Thursday.

So... when my story continues, we'll be going back to the spring semester.

"What are you thinking?"

I was lightly brushing mascara on my eyelashes...

"I'm looking forward to this. It'll be a first for me, too."

"Thank you for doing this for me. I love you."

I turned from the vanity in our room and smiled. "I love you, too. And relax. I've got everything covered."

And... I did.

After speaking with Marcus, he called two of his trusted friends who had experience with security. Both of them were ex-soldiers. He told me which elite group they were with, but I never could tell the difference between all of them. I just knew they were mean when they had to get mean.

"I really like these cute masks you got for us." I turned to see Lisa fingering the mask I purchased. Her mask... the one she chose.

I did, too. Another rule. I didn't want these strange men knowing who I was. I bought frilly, sparkly, masquerade masks. More than two... six, just in case. I still had a concern about Lisa, though. Two of the men did know her and likely would know her from me, just by looking at the stark contrast of our skin. Lisa has the sexist, creamy white skin. I love it.

I chose...

The luxury hotel suite. The food. And the beverages. No alcohol or drugs allowed... Another rule. I didn't want to deal with a drunk.

I called Robert from a burner phone. I didn't want Lisa involved because, quite frankly, I feared he would attempt to influence her. I was going to be the one in control, not him. And I told him I was in control at all times. And... the rules.

Condoms. No weapons. No toys, whips or chains. No alcohol or drugs. No rough sex unless permission is granted first. Not one bruise or cut would be allowed or the police would be called. If anyone was into cumming on us, it was limited to our lower back or our boobs. No facials allowed. More than one man could cum on us, but not more than two at a time. They would be inspected for any visual signs of STDs. No exceptions. If anyone was suspect, they had to leave. No real names would be used and the words, whore, bitch, slut, or similar demeaning words would not be allowed. Else, the party was over. I had Robert repeat the rules back to me and I recorded his words. He agreed to the rules and told me he was looking forward to meeting me.

When Marcus showed up earlier, he introduced me to the men he hired. Eric and Jason. Both big. Real big. One man clearly Mexican American... Eric... and the other white; blonde, blue eyes... Jason. Both over six feet tall and muscles everywhere.

Black business suits and ties. Their business suits... My knees weakened as I shook their hands.

"Show the boss," Marcus directed, to Eric and Jason.

Each man opened their coat and presented holstered handguns. Marcus turned to me with a smile.

"If they have to... One shot and they're in the hospital... regretting their behavior and having to explain to their wife why a bullet is in their ass." I laughed and the men smiled their authority.

"I'll meet them in the lobby and bring them here. Jason will hang back in the lobby, incognito, to make sure no one follows us to the suite." I smiled. "Once here, I frisk them for contraband. If I find anything, Eric takes them to the parking lot and makes sure they leave." I hugged him. "I'll ask them for the cash and Eric will bring it to you... counting it and making sure it's all there. Thirty thousand. He'll take my cut and bring it to me, along with yours, for safe keeping." He smiled.

"The male nurse I hired will come up with Jason and he'll take them, one at a time, to the other room and inspect for STDs. From there, you control the action, Marie."

Marie... No real names.

"When the action begins, Jason follows Heather and Eric follows you. I'll move from room to room to let everyone know I'm watching for misbehavior." He paused as he looked around the room.

"Any questions?"

"Can Eric go home with me?" Lisa chirped, with a wicked smile. Everyone laughed. I didn't blame her. Eric was hot.

"I mean it, Eric. I'm giving you my number, Mister."

*****

I heard Marcus in the living area of the suite. Reviewing the rules.

I turned to Lisa... "Are you ready?"

"Yeah. I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be. I love the lingerie you got for us, too." She skipped a few steps toward me and kissed me.

Lisa looks terrific in cobalt blue. Her baby doll top and thong panty... Whew! I want to fuck her. I bought a sexy and lacy bra and panty set in lemon yellow. I love this color on me. The bra pushed my girls up and in, giving me an enhanced cleavage. My brown areola peeked just from the edge of the fabric.

Eric came through our door, sat at the desk and counted the cash. Then...

"It's all here, Ma'am. Less the three thousand you said you already have." I nodded and thanked him. I wanted to kiss his mouth and ... Well... I wanted him.

He took the $15,000 stack, placed it into a large yellow envelope... took the remaining and placed it in a blue envelope, and promptly left with the money.

A few minutes later, Marcus came in. Smiling.

"This is a first for me, Marie. Getting paid to watch two girls fuck six men." He checked us both out and nodded his head. "Hot. Both of you. They're good and clean. They brought nothing but billfolds, phones, and keys. All three went into marked ziplock bags and I put them where they can't get to them. I paid the nurse and Jason is escorting him to the parking lot. When he returns... you own it, girl."

I kissed him. Pressing my breasts into his chest. My hand on his neck, pulling his lips into mine. My tongue snaked into his mouth.

"Thank you for helping us." Lisa kissed him, too.

Marcus tied our masks on and... then...

I strutted into the living room and Lisa followed me, just like we practiced. With help from my matching yellow three and a half inch heels, my hips rocked... my breasts bounced... my ass wiggled... Just like runway models.

The six men were in business suits... as required. Quickly, I estimated the oldest to be about 40 and the youngest about 30. Four were wearing wedding bands. Two were scorching hot and the other four were... OK. All of them were white. One red head, two blondes and the others... dark hair. One had a sexy, well-groomed black beard (Mr. Beard) and another was overweight with a pooch... the red head. I would take these two for sure.

"Ya'll know the rules?" I asked, as I drew a hand across the front shoulders of the red head (Mr. Red), watching his blue eyes follow me.

They all croaked out an enthusiastic "yeah" or "yes ma'am."

Lisa went straight for Robert. To let me know who he was. He was blonde, brown eyed, about 33 years old. Handsome, tall and well-built... Cross training. The second man she touched was Will. The other man she knew. Dark hair, dark eyes and also well-built.

I moved over to the next man and drew my hand across his front shoulders. I then spun on a toe to find my security. Both were against different walls... watching the men closely. Marcus was in the dining area, snacking on a party tray of cold cuts, but watching me very closely.

As I ran my hand across the back shoulders of the next man...

"So, we all know what we want from each other this evening. I'll take three of you handsome men and Heather will take the other three. My name is Marie."

Robert quickly stepped out of the group near Heather and faced me.

"I'm with you, Marie. You had me nearly going insane when you called to accept our invitation. You've got the sexist voice and now..." He stepped back and gave me a good hard once over. "You have the body to match perfectly with it. And your sassy, bossy attitude is giving me a hard on right now."

I reached for his lapels and pulled him toward me. I kissed him... snaking my tongue into his mouth. He had been chewing a gum with mint. I could taste it, but the gum was missing.

"That's right, Robert. I am the boss. Now, my friend Heather is the boss when I'm not around for her. Got it?"

Everyone groaned their acceptance.

I looked down and gently took Robert's left hand. Lifting it to my chest while I gazed at his gold and diamond wedding band. I seductively looked to his eyes.

"I see you're a very naughty boy. Do you let your wife cheat on you, too?"

"No. She's beautiful, a good lover, and her father is rich. I only married her for her looks. She looks good on my arm when I need her. And, I'm telling you right now, Marie. You and her are equally beautiful."

"Is she?" I stood on my toes and whispered in his ear. "I would love to meet her. I'm sure she is absolutely delicious." I stepped back and licked my upper lip. I saw his knee buckle. Mr. Red and Mr. Beard... their eyes widened and they grinned.

I removed Robert's coat and set it across a chair. I did the same for Mr. Red and Mr. Beard. I could see Will, the other blonde, and the other dark haired man had surrounded Heather. She was removing their coats.

I seductively removed their neckties, kissing their neck as I unbuttoned the top button of their shirt. I unzipped their pants and snaked my fingers around their erections. Kissing their lips as I stroked them inside their underwear.

Robert and Mr. Red were average. Mr. Beard... a little bigger. I would need a closer look.

I motioned for them to sit on the couch, remove their shoes and then their pants. Placing each of their clothes in separate piles on the floor. I pulled Robert to his feet, knelt before him, raked his shorts from his hips, snagged his circumcised cock and sucked him. He threw his head back and moaned a throaty moan. Placing his hands on each side of my head.

All three had followed my instructions. They trimmed their pubic hairs for me. Mr. Beard had gone a step further... waxed. Smooth as silk.

I released Robert with a pop and motioned Mr. Red to take his place. Mr. Red, as I mentioned, was overweight. He had some impressive love handles and his belly fell below his waist. Fat occupied his thighs, sides of his chest, upper arms, and neck. He had to be close to 260 pounds... maybe more. I sucked his circumcised cock and bumped my forehead on his belly. He threw his head back and groaned.

I motioned for Mr. Beard to come before me. Now, Mr. Beard was one of the hot ones. Thick and well-groomed beard. Dark and straight hair. Well-built and had been working out. Dark, nearly black eyes. A happy face. His cock... at least seven inches and thicker than average. Uncircumcised. I slipped him between my lips and pulled suction. Forcing the foreskin toward his pubis. He moaned a throaty moan.

I felt two hands grab me under the arms and pull me to my feet. I quickly glanced and found Heather and the other men had left. Jason was gone, too. Eric... closely watching me and the men surrounding me. I spun from the grip and into the arms of Robert. He kissed me. I threw my arms around him and snaked my tongue past his lips.

While still kissing, I felt two hands unsnap my bra from behind, slide under my arms and grab my girls. Gently massaging them and pressing them into my chest. I was getting turned on. I felt a belly touch my back and I knew who it was. He gently twisted my left nipple and I moaned into Robert's mouth... my legs buckled slightly. Mr. Red stepped back, knelt and raked my panties over my ankles. He stood and resumed his position behind me. Pressing his chest and belly against me. Pushing my breasts upward toward my throat. I felt him toss my hair to the side and he kissed my neck. Breathing hot breath down the front of my chest. I felt another hand remove my hand from Robert's neck and place it on a cock... urging me to stroke him.

I had three men's hands on me... all at once. A first.

Robert spun me around and put my back against his chest... his swollen cock at the base of my spine... grabbed my left breast and snaked his fingers down my tummy toward my pussy. Mr. Red and Mr. Beard were on my left and right and I was stroking their cocks. Robert raked my neatly trimmed pubic hair with his fingers, slipped further down and pushed a finger into my entrance... I moaned to the ceiling as he withdrew and used my juice to finger my cute little clit. My legs buckled as electricity shot through my entire body.

"I'm gonna like this," he groaned, in my ear. "I can tell when a woman is faking it. You're not faking."

I stepped out of his grasp, grabbed Mr. Red and Mr. Beard by the cock and led them to the bedroom. I heard Robert and Eric follow me in.

"Condoms and lube are over there. No one cums inside me. In either hole. I'll swallow if you like." I plopped on the bed, on my back, with a knee bent, resting on my elbows and showing them my pussy... and my girls in their best pose.

Robert went straight for the condoms. Mr. Beard twirled me on my back and placed my head at the edge of the mattress. Touching his cock to my lips, I sucked him in with a gulp. Mr. Red knelt on the bed, on my left and began licking and sucking my girls. He was good and he was sending the right signals to my clitoris.

As I sucked Mr. B with my head leaning back and off the mattress, I massaged his hairless balls... rolling them around with my fingers. He pushed against my mouth to urge me to take him deeper. I grabbed his thigh, adjusted my head position backward to offer more throat, brought him to the entrance of my throat and... pushed him in. He groaned a raspy groan and when I began swallowing his cock with my throat muscles, over and over, he...

"God Damn!"

I pushed him away, holding his cock in my hand, gasped for oxygen, and pulled on his thigh. Burying his cock into my esophagus again.

"Damn! ... She can fuckin' deep throat... Oh, Shit! ... Fuck!"

I pushed him away, breathed for 10 seconds, wiped the flooding saliva from my mouth and face, and pulled him in again. I swallowed and felt his cock begin to swell. I quickly removed him, sucked air, and shoved him down my throat.

He swelled and exploded. I felt him stand on his toes and try to force his cock deeper inside me. His pubis against my chin. His hands were on the mattress by my chest for balance. His contracting and tight balls against my forehead and nose. I knew he was cumming from the pulsing in my lips and tongue. I pulled him from my throat with a gasp of fresh air. He shot his last rope of cum onto my chin. He fell back a few steps and began softly massaging and stroking his cock.

Mr. R. had stopped licking my girls and watched me deep throat Mr. B.

"I could see his dick move in her throat," he said, with amazement in his tone.

I took a finger, cleaned my chin and sucked cum from my finger. I adjusted my mask so I could see better, when...

I felt two hands grab my ankles and pull me. Robert was standing between my legs at the edge of the mattress. He squeezed a bottle of lube onto my pussy, massaged me, and bent his knees slightly to point his condom covered cock at my entrance. He slowly entered me with little resistance. I threw my head back and sighed. He grabbed my legs, pointing them toward the ceiling and began fucking me.

ajroye
ajroye
343 Followers