Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed and hugged, then I watched him make a quick step to class.

"Geez, Maggie," I whispered, to myself, as I continued watching Cole leave. "I don't know what to do."

*****

I had Lisa writhing all over her bed.

I was sucking and licking at her little sensitive button. Her legs were clinched around my ears and she was croaking out words I didn't understand. Then, she exploded in my clutches.

She called me to her room just 30 minutes ago and when I entered her room, she turned around and presented me with her bald pussy. My eyes nearly popped from my head... my pussy twitched. She strutted from one bed to the other, dragging a finger along her tummy and pointing toward her furless mound.

"Do you like it?" she chirped.

I growled my answer.

She took me into her arms and kissed me hard. Shoving her tongue down my throat. She broke our kiss and placed her lips next to my ear...

"Do you want to give it a try for me? I've been going insane, waiting for you to kiss my new pussy."

I had made love to hairless pussy before. Personally, I like a well-groomed woman. For me, the hair is erotic when groomed well. But furless pussy... I won't turn down a sexy woman like Lisa.

Lisa wiggled her way out of my clutches, whimpering like a wounded animal. I crawled up to her side and kissed her neck... throat... nipples. She had an arm around my head as she gasped and squeaked from the aftershocks.

"You are so sexy, Amy. My best lover ever."

"Ah, Baby... that's sweet." I cuddled her into my arms. When she started breathing normally again... I...

"You know who likes bald pussy?"

She arched an eyebrow and turned her head to me.

"Emily."

She perked up. She leapt over me, hit the floor in a step and picked up her phone. Wiggling her ass and tits as she spoke on the phone. I was now appreciating that Cynthia had gone home for the weekend.

A few minutes later...

I watched Emily going down on Lisa. Smacking her lips with each audible slurp. She had Lisa sitting upright against the wall on her bed. Lisa's legs parted and bent... her legs over Emily's shoulders, as Emily kissed and licked her new pussy.

Emily had Lisa clinching the sheets beside her in just a few minutes. Squeaking out her orgasm with ... "So good," in slurs.

After Emily took care of Lisa, I took care of Emily. I love her wispy strawberry blond fur. Emily is sexy, too.

*****

I saw the girls talking and pointing to a TV in the lounge as I returned from Mommy and Daddy's for the weekend.

"What's up?" I asked the first girl I saw... Joan.

"Lucas Beebe just won the National Championship in men's tennis. Look, there's Cole standing next to him."

Jenny smiled at me and arched an eyebrow. Alex was behind her... an arm and hand on her shoulder and he was watching the presentation.

"Yeah," Alex began, as he looked at me. He smiled. A happy lover's smile with Jenny against his side.

"Lucas crushed the guy from Florida State. Last year's champion. Poor bastard only won one game in three sets. Not the way to end your career as a Senior."

"Did Lucas and Cole do well in doubles?" I asked.

Alex looked at me like I had left the solar system for a hundred years and had just returned.

"You don't follow much SMU sports, do you, Masters? They lost in the Regionals three weeks ago."

I blinked and Jenny burst out in a gut laugh.

Alex was right. I didn't follow sports much. Any sport, really. Considering Dallas is a huge sports city.

Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, and... I forgot the ice hockey team's name. I was too busy with school and my friends to worry about football, track and ...

I wonder if SMU has a baseball team?

"No, they don't."

I blinked. Did I say that out loud?

I turned to see Alice Nishamura shaking her head at me. With a wicked smile.

"You're cute, but silly, Amy." She hugged me in sympathy and turned to go upstairs. I watched her cute butt disappear into the stairwell and.... I moaned in my thoughts, knowing I couldn't have it.

*****

I saw Lucas and Cole from a distance two days later after my economics class. They were in front of the athletics building and news reporters were interviewing Lucas, as Cole, his parents and sister were nearby. The tennis coach, teammates and athletic director were there, too.

I stopped, got Cole's attention and waved. He returned my wave with a smile. I was about to leave for my next class when Lucas saw me. He smiled... quickly, then answered another reporter's question.

I was happy for Lucas and Cole and their family.

When I returned to the dorm after my next class, Lucas leapt from a chair in the lounge and intercepted me.

"Victory kiss, Lucas. Come here." I smiled wide as he stepped into my arms. I kissed him a quick kiss and hugged him hard. "Congratulations, National Champion." I pushed him away and took his hands. Smiling at his happy face.

"Thank you, Amy. It was a tough year. Sudden fame is getting to me. And... I haven't forgotten those cute outfits you wore earlier this year."

I leaned forward and whispered... "I have one in my closet. Want me to model it for you? Jenny is still in class."

He groaned in frustration. "You're a wicked seductress, Masters. I just came by to ask you to dinner for Saturday. I really miss taking you to dinner. Come with me. I need someone to talk to about something other than tennis."

"What if I can't keep my hands off of you, Lucas? You're even hotter, now that you're a tennis champion." I hissed my last two words through my teeth.

"No. No benefits, Amy. Come on. Please?"

I kissed him and accepted.

The next Saturday evening, I was in my best party dress. Navy blue with a plunging back... matching three inch heels.

We ate... laughed... joked... and... nothing about tennis or school.

Then...

After we finished our meal, he leaned a little toward me...

"I was approached by an agent in Palo Alto. After I won."

I think I knew what he was talking about...

"Going professional? The agent?"

He nodded. And, smiled at me, with one corner of his mouth arched.

"Are you? Going professional? You still have another year of college."

He leaned back into his chair and took a big sigh.

"Dad said he'd support my decision, either way. Mom, too. Cole told me to go, saying I may never get another chance. But... I could see the hurt in his eyes. He knows he's holding me back."

"Oh, Baby," I cried, as I reached across the table and took his hand. I could feel a lump forming in my throat and tears not far behind.

"Mr. Benson says I'm good. 'Too good,' he said. He thinks I can be in the top 10 within a year, IF... I work my ass off. Endorsements and wins... in the millions. Geez, Amy. I never imagined until now. It caught me off guard with the sudden fame and pressure."

I left my chair and pulled him to his feet. Falling into his arms.

"Cole and your Mommy and Daddy are right, Lucas. They all believe in you. I can only imagine leaving your twin brother behind after all you two have been through." I paused and wiped a tear from my eye. "There will be a day where you and Cole will walk down different paths. Perhaps now is that time."

Lucas didn't have one tear in his eyes. But, I could see the hurt in them.

After dinner, he again, took me to Reunion Tower to overlook the city. I leaned back into his chest and wrapped his strong arms under my breasts. My head against his shoulder. A whisper...

"I'm going to miss you when I leave."

The word, "leave."

I felt a lump form in my throat and I thought I was going to lose it right then.

"I can't think of a better person to have in my arms. Before I pack up and leave Dallas."

My chest started heaving and I wiped tears from my cheek. I spun on a toe and fell into his arms. Crying on his shoulder. I could feel his hurt. The hurt of leaving his brother, teammates, and friends behind. And, maybe me.

I took his face into my hands and looked into his eyes.

"We love you, Lucas. Go."

When we returned to the dorm, I asked if I could be there when he left for his new career. I wanted to hug and kiss him for good luck. It was then he wiped a tear from his cheek.

"God, yes Amy. You know I'm in love with you, right? I'd take you with me if you'd go and, I'd stay if you'd ask me."

I cried on his shoulder. I could see residents looking at us.

I kissed him... holding his face in my hands. Then...

I turned and went to my room.

Three weeks later, the day after my last final, Cole called me and asked if he could see me in the lounge. When I got there...

"He couldn't do it, Amy. To see you, I mean. He said if he saw you, he feared he wouldn't leave."

I gasped and threw my face into my hands. I felt my throat swell.

"He left two days ago after his last final. I had to tell you he was gone."

I fell into Cole's arms and cried.

Later, I tried calling Lucas, but he wouldn't answer.

I'm going to miss one of the best lovers I ever had. A friend and a lover.

Chapter 15

I was sitting in the living room.

Sipping wine and smiling to my hosts. I only had two tiny sips. Hoping for what would come in a few minutes.

I was working for my Daddy, selling real estate. But, it's slow on Mondays and Tuesdays. Two weeks after school ended for the academic year, I called Marcus and asked if he could set up a meeting with Eric. The hot Mexican American who provided security for Lisa and me 10 days ago.

"Sure," he said. "I can to that. He's mentioned you a few times after your performance at the hotel. He mentioned you to his wife, too. Without names, of course."

To say I was caught off guard by Marcus' comment, would be an understatement. It never dawned on me he could be married.

"Uh," I replied. "I didn't know he was married. Sorry."

"Well, you may not be, once you meet them," he chuckled. "You see, Eric brings playmates home for Breanna."

For just a microsecond, I was caught off guard... again. Then my heart started racing. A threesome with a married couple. "Yes," I hissed, in my thoughts.

This would be my first with a married coupled... maybe... if they like me.

The following Monday evening...

I set my glass down on the coffee table when Breanna scooted across the couch to sit right next to me. Our hips touching. I was falling under her spell when she looked into my soul with her absolutely, sexy eyes.

Breanna had to be one of the most beautiful black women I've ever seen. While getting to know her, she told me she was a dance girl for her high school marching band and for the Alabama State University marching band. I wasn't familiar with dance girls and dance lines in marching bands.

She pulled up a YouTube video on her iPad and my eyes nearly fell out of my sockets.

Breanna was the dance captain and lead dancer for the Alabama State marching band, along with her high school, and to say she was hot in her tight fitting dance outfit would be the understatement of the century. She told me, most historically black colleges and universities, along with high schools, have dance lines as part of the marching band. They put on very unique shows.

I didn't know.

At five feet eight inches tall, she had legs... her most striking feature. I mean, long and sexy legs. Attached to sexy slim hips and a narrow waist to follow. Cute breasts on a slender torso... beautiful wavy hair and sexy dark brown eyes above high cheek bones.

Her skin was dark... the color of chocolate. Everything about her was sexy and she oozed exotic. And, she knew how to work her hands, arms, shoulders, hips, legs and feet during her dance routines in the video I saw.

She still had the sexy figure and exotic looks from the video. She told me she was 27 and had met Eric Castillo at a sex party while she was an accountant for the Defense Department at the Pentagon. He had just left the Army and was working security for the sex club, where she was a member. As an escort, she made tips on the side with the members of the club, she told me... with a wink, and a clever smile.

Like me, she loved sex and the people who helped her enjoy it. She and Eric weren't really married, but were partners.

Dang! I thought I was going down on a married woman. But, I wasn't disappointed when I saw her.

They found an emotional and physical attraction to each other and had been together for nearly five years. She still made tips on the side since moving to Dallas... From only very wealthy men... and women... As an escort from the two sex clubs, where she was a member.

And Eric... still the attractive and very hot man I met a few weeks ago. Dark, thick hair. Well-groomed and clean shaven. Dark eyes. Well-built and a kind smile. Which, could turn scary serious in an instant.

"Wait till you see Eric without his clothes on," she hissed, and closed her eyes when she said it.

Eric, this entire time, had been watching and lusting over his partner. Only occasionally looking at me. I briefly thought, he also, was under her spell!

She then took my hand and looked at my pouty lips. I heard her moan.

"He's a walking, earthly god, Amy. And I would absolutely love to share him with you." She again, hissed her last four words. "You are one sexy little kitten, girl. You look exactly like Emrata."

And, again... I do look like Emrata. Just in the face, though. Not even close to her body. Although, my body is hot for my size. I love my girls and I love my hips. I love my body.

"Thank you," I slurred, while falling deeper into her spell. I was never getting out, either. I didn't want out.

"Eric told me about the other night at the hotel; with you and your little friend. Don't worry, he didn't tell me your name, but he did describe, in detail... everything. I am so happy you called Marcus and asked to meet us."

Her sultry, southern voice was weakening me. My pussy was churning.

"He overheard you and your friend say it was the first time with three men." She leaned a little closer, licked her upper lip, and hissed her next words...

"Baby. If you ever want to try four men, I can find the perfect ones for a tiny fox like you. I'll make sure they behave themselves and are gentle. And, for you, I wouldn't charge you a thing. Except, maybe... you could come over several times this summer before you return to school. To play with us." Her slitted eyes had me moaning.

I closed my eyes and wondered what it would be like with four men. I took on three men for nearly 16 hours. They were rough and strangers. And, I only did it for my friend, who wanted to try it with three men. Her lover asked if she was interested, but she was afraid the men would hurt her. So, I helped her.

If I took Breanna's offer, I wouldn't want to do it for more than two to three hours. I was interested only because she would be picking them for me. And... I had never been with four men at the same time.

I was about to open my eyes and focus on my sexy hostess when...

She kissed me.

I melted into her arms.

Again... one of the sexist, and erotic kisses, I've ever experienced. Women do kiss better than men. A moment later, I stood, pulled her to her feet and threw my arms around her neck. Standing on my toes, I kissed her. Dueling with her sexy full lips. Sliding my tongue across her molars and tonsils. Pressing my girls into her girls. My hips and mound against her. I reached and pulled her sexy, very thin, and loose t-shirt over her head. Without a moments' hesitation, she stepped back, reached behind her and unsnapped her black bra. She released her girls with a dance girl's motion and I felt my knees buckle. Tossing the bra to the side, she cocked a hip and placed her hands on her waist in a dancer's pose. Her girls wiggled to me. I moaned. She... smiled a sinister smile.

Her skin was uniform from top to bottom. Dark, like chocolate. Her nipples, nearly black and perfect for her skin. Perky and well-formed breasts. I licked my lips as she peeled her blue yoga leggings over her hips and ankles. I was unbuttoning my yellow sundress as fast as I could.

She presented her naked body to me as I let my dress puddle around my feet. She had a thin landing strip of fur above her pussy. I moaned too loud and she giggled.

I raked my yellow panties over my hips and ankles, reached behind my back and released my strapless bra.

She hissed between her teeth. "Eric, you weren't exaggerating when you described her. Amy... I love your little girls."

She skipped across the room and took me into her arms. Our boobs kissing and hugging each other, while standing on my toes. I was panting into her mouth... my arms around her neck... my left hand palming her head and neck... pulling her lips into mine.

She broke our kiss, grabbed my hand and began pulling me toward a hallway. Before I knew it, I was on my back on her king size bed and her on top of me. She was grinding her pussy against me and I was gasping into her mouth... drunk with lust... kissing her luscious lips... urgently. Desperate to have more of her. My little clit was on fire.

I rolled her over and began kissing her neck. Biting and sucking. She pressed the back of my head and moaned as I couldn't get enough of her. She parted her legs and my pussy kissed hers. I pushed my hips forward and moaned into her neck.

I came here expecting to fuck Eric and his wife and wound up lusting over a beautiful woman I never imagined could exist. I was becoming drunk with lust over her exquisite and athletic body.

I began working my way down her lithe form. Kissing her neck. Kissing and licking her collar bone. Working my way toward her beautiful and sexy breasts. I sucked on her nipple and twisted the other with my fingers.

"Yessssss," she hissed, with her hand on the back of head. Pressing my mouth into her boob. Her other hand encouraging me to squeeze her nipple more. I pressed her nipple against the roof of my mouth with my tongue... raking against it.

I found myself losing control. My lust overpowering. I just couldn't get enough of her. I slithered downward... inching closer to her sweet and aromatic...

I paused.

She giggled and her breasts wobbled at me seductively.

I was eye to eye with a clit which was swollen more than any clitoris I had ever seen.

Her clitoris was, yes... swollen. Pink. About a half an inch long and... swollen. Her clitoral hood was engorged ... thick and rising above her crease.

She reached between her legs, placed her index and middle finger on each side of her clitoral hood and massaged it up and down. Jilling herself as she sighed out loud.

I moaned loudly as I saw her eyes roll back.

"Do you like it?" she hissed, as her eyes returned to me.

"I love it," I slurred.

Now... I have seen many a clit up close... sometimes, they're hard to find on girls. But Breanna's... hers... was sexy. Yes, larger than I'm used to, and I had never seen a clitoral hood; prepuce; so pronounced and swollen when aroused. I licked it from the top, to the bottom and sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she slurred. "Very nice, girl." She began humping herself against my lips. Her sexual aroma was becoming more pronounced and I was losing my self-control. I had to have her.

I sucked the cream from her dripping entrance. I moaned as I gently sucked her labia to the bottom. I sucked and licked her perineum. I kissed and licked her labia on her left and sucked her sexy, swollen nub into my mouth. Raking my tongue on the underside at the base.

"God, that feels good," she moaned as she pressed on the back of my head to force more pressure on her needy nerves. "Don't move, Baby. Suck me and lick me right there. You are so fuckin' good, Girl. Do me!"

Gentle sucking... soft and then aggressive raking of my tongue... soft... then moderate.