Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier, we began in a sideways circle. I love sideways 69. Especially, when my lovers are good. I requested that we begin with this love circle.

Sucking and licking each other. Breanna organized and participated. And she chose men who could do cunnilingus very well.

A man licked and sucked my pussy. I licked and sucked another cock. He sucked and licked Breanna. Breanna sucked and licked the man licking me. The third and fourth man waited their turn.

When the switch occurred, I was sucking black cock. I moaned as I licked and sucked him. I could taste his precum. I sucked his balls into my mouth and rolled them with my tongue. He was groaning as I stroked him while sucking his balls.

The man between my legs was good. Very good. He had my tiny clit quivering on his tongue and lips.

Now...

I had removed my butt plug and was easing myself downward. Facing him. I inhaled deeply as I guided his cock into my vagina... my butt rested on the hips of my black lover. I leaned forward onto the man's chest and he held me in place.

The next man, stepped onto the bed, bent his knees and aimed the tip of his cock toward my open asshole. Aching to receive him. He slipped his well lubricated and sheathed cock into me and I moaned loudly as he filled me. My eyes rolled back.

The third man knelt by my head and offered his dick for me to suck and lick. I pulled him toward my mouth and began sucking him... moaning into his stiff flesh. The fourth man did the same. Wiggling his penis at me to bring him into my mouth. Yeah... two cocks in my mouth... A first. I'm glad they were all four, five and six inches and not so thick. I would have to thank Breanna for this.

The man behind me slowly began fucking me in the ass. I could feel his dick sliding against the dick inside my vagina... through the two membranes of my rectum and vagina.

I was filled.

I struggled to suck on two cocks at the same time, but I wanted this. To have four men inside me at the same time. I wanted it.

For now... I wasn't so sure I...

...loved it.

They each took turns on my ass and pussy. Cleaning their cocks with hydrogen peroxide before their turn with my lips. We... the men and I... did this for the next 30 or 40 minutes. Switching turns until each man had me in the ass, pussy and mouth. Then...

"OK, gentlemen... a required break for our sexy girl."

The men were gentlemen. They released me immediately on Breanna's command. Some went to the party trays of food. Some went to clean up in the bathroom. Others drank water as they commented on their experience...

"Fucking great body," I heard one say, as I rolled onto my back with a deep breath of relief. "The tits on her are fantastic. I'm gonna talk to Breanna about a follow up with her."

I felt Breanna crawl into bed with me and take me into her arms. She kissed my lips with a quick peck. "Got what you came for, Sugar?"

"Did it count? I mean. Four cocks at the same time?"

"It's the only way I know how to take four dicks. You only have three holes, and it's near impossible to get three dicks into your two holes below."

She looked at me with a little concern. "You good for the next request? Two inside your pussy?" I nodded as I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I needed to pee. Twenty minutes later...

I was straddling a man sitting in a chair. He was laying low in the seat with his dick inside me. My eyes were rolling around as he twitched his cock. I leaned forward onto him. My face against his.

Another man, from behind, pressed the tip of his cock into my pussy. Slowly forcing it past the other cock inside me. I was getting stretched. I moaned into the man's ear. I hissed as the man from behind began fucking me. It took him a minute or two, but he got a rhythm. I wasn't getting any of it. My g-spot wasn't rubbed. My clit wasn't tweaked. All I could feel was the pressure of the cock from the man beneath me caused by the fucking of the man behind me. The two cocks were just rubbing against each other while inside me and I could only feel the fucking in the back of my vagina.

"Breanna," I huffed. "I want to turn around. I want the one behind me to screw me from the front."

"You got it, Baby." She paused. "Back off, now. Let her switch positions and you can have another go at her from the front." I heard her tap the bare shoulder of the man behind me.

I wiggled out from the man beneath me and turned around. I saw the other two men across the room... eating from the fruit trays and talking.

"Bill's right. She's a sex goddess. Built for sex. Everything about her is sexy. Perfect tits. Perfect pussy. Perfect skin. Perfect hair and eyes. Did you see the hips on her? Hot. Tiny and sexy, too. I wonder if she's interested in joining the club. I'd be on her like bees on honey."

I gulped.. I focused on my need. I backed up to the man in the chair and he took me by the waist... guiding himself into my vagina. I moaned as he entered me, pulled me toward his chest and I laid on him. My back on his chest, I put my feet onto the arms of the chair and motioned the other man to enter me. He nodded as he placed fresh lube on his condom. He bent his knees, straddled the legs of the man on the chair, aimed his cock at my entrance and...

"Ho...ly Fuck," I hissed as he pushed his dick inside me. Two cocks in my pussy. As he humped his hips to fuck me... I could feel him against my g-spot. I sighed a long sigh of pleasure.

"Fuckin' tight," I heard the black man groan, as he tried to get a rhythm with me.

"Just like that," I pleaded. "You're touching the right... ...Yes..." I lolled my head back onto the shoulder of the man beneath me. My eyes rolled back a little... I was filled. My nerves began firing off in my slick tunnel... I could feel my body responding. My hips began moving in sync with the strokes without me trying... The man beneath me held me in place. For three minutes, the man in front of me... fucking me... nothing was happening. I wanted to cum, but couldn't. The man behind me... tweaked my left nipple.

"Harder!" I growled.

The effect was immediate. Electricity shot from my nipple to my clit and exploded. I reached to jill my tiny clit. I rubbed myself furiously. I wanted to cum with two dicks inside me. And, I...

Did.

"OhMyGod!... ...YEEP!"

I quaked hard. I bucked with the man behind me holding me in place. My eyes crossed and then fell back into my brain. My sanity was lost. Every nerve inside me was responding to my orgasm. Colors everywhere. My pussy convulsed. Over and over... Over and over.

"Damn... she's cumming so hard she's pushing both of us out."

And I did. I felt both of them leave me and my empty pussy was still cumming. I strummed my clit twice and exploded again. Shaking violently with the man behind holding me.

I felt a hand take mine and pull me to my feet. My knees buckled as I stood. The next thing I knew, I was on my back, my legs bent and pushed toward my chest... on the bed. Hands on the back of my thighs... a cock touched my entrance and slipped inside me. I gasped at the pleasurable intrusion. I focused... The black man was fucking me. Swiveling his hips... sliding his cock back and forth inside me. I reached toward his cock with my first and second fingers... his cock sliding between my them. He was going at me quite fast... for several minutes. It felt good, but no orgasm.

I saw another man tap him on the shoulder. The black man fell away and he took his place... holding my legs down and fucking me in the same position... fast. I began rubbing my clit and clitoral hood. Urging my pussy to respond. My other hand pressed and pushed my left breast into my chest.

Another man tapped his shoulder and took his place... fucking me in the same position. Legs pinned against the mattress with hands on the back of my legs. I strummed my clitoris with urgency. I wanted to cum... badly. He fucked me furiously. I wheezed and whimpered... urging myself into an orgasm I wanted badly.

The fourth man tapped in... again... fucking me in the same position... fucking me hard and fast. I saw Eric watching me and the men closely. I felt relieved he was concerned. I nodded everything was OK.

Then...

I felt a feminine hand squeeze my right nipple and another hand thump my clit.

"HOLYFUCK! ... ...YEEP!

*****

I woke with my beautiful lover's arms around me. Cuddling me in her arms. In a spoon... her hand gently caressing my right breast as she snored softly into my neck. Her black skin in contrast to my tanned brown skin... erotic.

I felt Eric leave our bed from behind her.

After the four men left last night, Eric and Breanna went after each other like animals. They sucked each other to orgasm and swiftly fucked each other, in dozens of positions. For nearly an hour. Their love session ended with her riding cowgirl on his cock and cumming hard. One of the most erotic orgasms I've seen from a woman. Her breasts quivered seductively as she pushed and twisted her hips downward onto his pubis... grinding out the last bit of orgasm from his thick cock. It was hot.

There was no way I was going to get involved with them. I was fucked out from my fantasy of four men at once. But, I did get horny watching them. Both of them were sexy. Perfect lovers. A masculine man on a beautiful, feminine woman. Again... erotic to watch... and enjoy.

When I finally laid down last night... I decided, four men at once...

Probably my last time.

I enjoyed the experience, but I love focusing on my lovers. I felt like I couldn't focus and bring the men into an emotional experience with me. I try my very best to have an emotional experience when I have sex with my lovers. The experience is enhanced when I'm emotional and I sense their emotions.

I heard the shower start up in the bathroom and... Breanna stirred.

She moaned a sleepy moan, kissed me on the neck, hugged me firmly and... squeezed my nipple.

"Let's go, Lover. I love taking a shower with Eric and so will you. He loves when I wash him, and I absolutely love feeling his hard muscles."

We rolled out of bed and into the shower. She was right. His wet skin enhanced the hardness of his body as I caressed his back and shoulders. I reached around his waist and caressed his firm, veiny, and heavy cock as Breanna soaped and cleaned his neck and very hairy chest. Kissing his lips with a smile as she admired him.

Eric was drunk with her beauty... I could tell. I was drunk with her beauty, too.

I went to Eric and Breanna's home every two weeks on Monday evenings during the summer and stayed the night with them. They were both excellent friends and lovers. When the fall semester approached, Breanna did the hard work.

The farewell between us.

"Eric and I are moving to Miami. He found a security job with a corporation there and it gives him time to moonlight, too. He nearly doubled his salary with the new job."

I turned to Eric and smiled. He smiled and nodded. I snatched his neck, pulled him, and kissed him.

"Congratulations. I'm going to miss you, Eric. You'll take good care of my friend."

"Absolutely. She's worth it." He turned to his lover and I could see he was still under her spell. I smiled.

I kissed my beautiful lover. Long and hard. A goodbye kiss. I felt my throat closing and my eyes watering.

"I'm going to miss you," I whimpered.

She took my shoulders and turned me around toward the door. She reached around me and pulled me back into her chest... holding me in her arms.

In my ear... "I'm going to miss you, too, Amy. Very, very much."

I heard her gulp back her emotion. A tear fell onto my cheek.

With that, she patted my bottom and urged me to leave.

I'm going to miss two of the best lovers I ever had.

Chapter 16

When I heard the door knob turn, my heart raced.

I rose from my desk chair and turned. Jenny stepped in with a smile all over her face.

"I'm so happy to see you," I squealed, as I leapt into her arms.

"I've missed you, Amy. I really, truly have missed you."

She held me firmly into her chest and her cheek against mine. I was drinking in the joy of having my roommate again. I love Jenny.

Jenny spent her summer working for a major bank in Dallas, which has locations across the country. She leased an apartment from my Daddy on the other side of Central Expressway and I went to see her about once every two weeks. Daddy gave her a great deal on the efficiency apartment and she was grateful.

Alex went home for the summer and worked for his daddy's oil business. When he returned early for summer training with the football team, he would relax with Jenny when she returned from work. We had fun having dinner together, on occasion.

When I released Jenny from our hug and kiss, I could tell something was different.

She looked down at her hand and my eyes followed hers. My eyes widened and my heart grew in my chest.

"Jenny!"

I held her left hand.

"Oh my, God! You're engaged!"

She smiled and nodded her head. "He asked me to marry him. Last Sunday."

I leapt into her arms and hugged her hard. "I am so, so happy for you and Alex."

I began crying tears of joy and happiness.

As I helped her bring her belongings in from her car, she gave me all the details. Some of the girls on the floor helped us... wanting the details, too.

After the long day of organizing her things, she sat on her bed and looked at me with a smile.

"I never imagined I could love someone else like I love, Alex. I never imagined a man would treat me with such respect and kindness. He reminds me of my Dad and how he treats my Mother. I can't wait to be his wife."

I cried again.

She grew solemn. "Amy. If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't have met Alex. Just think about it. You come into my life. Then, Lucas and you helped me. Then, Alex appears out of now where because of Lucas' kindness."

She wiped a tear from her eye and choked on a sob. I left my bed and held her.

"I will never forget you, Amy. Never."

I wept. I was happy for us both.

*****

I opened the door...

... and Lisa, Claire and Emily fell into our room.

Screeching like animals.

The five of us fell into each other's arms. We hugged and kissed our reunion from summer break.

The girls squealed when they saw Jenny's engagement ring. I stood to the side and enjoyed the four of them engaged in wonderful friendship and love. I was emotional.

I wiped a tear from my cheek when Lisa took me into her arms.

"I've missed you, Amy. The phone calls we had weren't enough." She kissed me and then hugged me.

During that fall semester of our second year, Lisa and I were frequent lovers. Along with Claire and Emily. She still went to see Marcus on occasion. I told her about Eric and her feelings were hurt when she found out he had left town for Miami... taking his black, and absolutely gorgeous lover with him.

*****

On the first day of classes, I had gathered my books and backpack.

Ready to face the day. The first day of my sophomore year.

I had worked my little ass off for my Daddy this past summer. I worked a lot. Many times, seven days a week. I helped his agents with their clients when they were too busy with their other clients. Daddy gave me a cut of his commission if I sold a house for his agents. I was proud of myself. Daddy was, too. I made $67,000 in commissions from the 23 homes I sold. My Daddy hugged me hard when I had leave and go back to school.

Then... I wonderful idea flew into my head.

"Jenny!"

She turned to me and looked a little startled because I squeaked at her.

"I am going to give you a bridal shower next spring! You can invite anyone you want and... we are going to have it at Mommy and Daddy's house! Mommy will go crazy for both of us. She loves bridal showers! We'll have punch, cake, finger food, shower favors for the guests, champagne, mimosas, and flowers. Lots of flowers! Your Mommy and sister in law will be there. Along with your future mother in law. And the best part, we get to dress up! Please say 'yes!' I want to do this for you and Alex!"

"Oh God, Amy." She threw her hands over her mouth and nose and began to cry.

"No, Ma'am. Don't you cry on the first day of school." I threw my arms around her and hugged her. She hugged me back. I whispered... "Just say 'yes,' Jenny. I love you."

"Of course," she sniffled. "Yes... I love you, Amy."

After I washed my face from all the crying, I fixed my makeup and lipstick and left for my first class. Business management. About half way to the building...

A beautiful blonde. Tall. Maybe nearly six feet tall. Rapidly approaching. Hot, too.

"Good morning," she said, as she looked me in the eye with a smile and passed me going in the other direction.

"Good morning," I replied, as I stopped and watched her walk away.

Blue eyes. Blue sheath dress. Matching shoes. Swaying blonde hair on her back. Swaying hips, too. Gorgeous ass. Carrying a light brief case. I could feel an attraction coming on.

I shook my head and turned for class.

I took a seat and pulled my phone from my purse to silence any calls and messages. As I was about to flip the silence switch...

Ping.

I stopped breathing. A lump formed in my chest. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Threema.

An inbox message badge on the app icon.

"Oh, God," I whispered. I looked around the class. The professor hadn't arrived... yet.

I touched the app icon and...

I blinked. Three times. It wasn't from Donald Spears. But...

Someone else.

I caught myself taking a breath. I must have made a noise, because the cute girl next to me looked at me a little funny. I smiled to her.

I touched the message, with the obscure code as the sender.

Good morning, Miss Masters. I passed you this morning on my way to class. I hope I didn't alarm you with this message, but, I couldn't resist. Having seen you in the flesh instead of photographs.

Donald Spears. I know him as well.

If you're interested, I would like to introduce myself. Perhaps over coffee?

Of course, you have no incentive to meet with me. Not knowing my name or where I'm from. But, I'm hopeful you and I could become friends. I'm told by those on campus, you are popular and make friends quickly. I would sincerely like the opportunity to become friends.

Let me know your interest, please.

Sincerely,

Paige Wilkes

I swallowed. Hard.

And the cute girl next to me seem to be worried about me.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. This is Business Management 1102, Introduction to Business Management. I'm Professor Laura Mitchum. Please check your schedule to make sure you are in the correct class, please."

*****

I had a hard time focusing on the class. Although, it was mostly student expectations and a long professional history of Dr. Mitchum.

The ghost of Donald Spears suddenly appears out of nowhere in the form of Paige Wilkes. She had to be the blonde I saw before class. I blinked. OK... I'll reply. I just don't know what I'll say in the reply.

"If there are no further questions, read chapters 1 through 9 for Thursday and be prepared for the mini quiz for each Thursday this semester. 20% of your grade."

Books slammed and backpacks shuffled around me as I reached for my purse. I began my reply...

Good morning, Miss Wilkes.

Coffee is fine.

I'm willing to be friends with those who have kind hearts and value friendships.

You may call or message me. And, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Amy

I pressed the send button. I hope I wasn't making a mistake.

I gathered my things and stepped into the hallway.

And...

Cole Beebe was standing across the hall. Smiling at me like he hadn't seen me all summer. And... he hadn't!

1...34567...13