Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had her writhing in my clutches with minutes. She was whimpering as she clinched the sheets with her fist. Her hips wiggling her pussy against my mouth. Her pants and moans, louder and more frequent. Then...

I twisted her left nipple.

Breanna inhaled all the oxygen in the room, clinched my head between her legs and squeaked out her orgasm. Howling a long moan of pleasure. Writhing to the right and then the left... taking my head with her. She was squeaking over and over. It was cute.

I hadn't released the suction from her sexy clit. She began gasping as though she couldn't breathe. With both hands, she shoved my head away from her wonderful and sexy mound.

"Come here," she whimpered, as she gestured weakly with her right hand.

I snuggled into her left side, kissing her neck behind her ear. She turned toward me and I latched on to her beautiful lips. I cupped her right breast as I kissed her. When she regained her senses...

Without asking, she went down on me.

I arched my back and rested against my locked elbows and hands on the mattress. I wanted to watch this sultry and sexy woman go down on me.

My legs parted and my knees bent, I swooned with each stroke of her tongue. My eyes lidded as I focused on the intense pleasures I was receiving. She teased my little asshole with her tongue and I rolled my eyes back. I couldn't help it.

I briefly saw Eric, having changed to a t-shirt and cargo shorts, cross the room. He didn't seem to be interested in what was going on in his bed.

"Holy fuck," I slurred, as my head lolled back and my eyes crossed. Breanna was sucking my little clitoris and I had absolute loss of control. She raked her tongue around and under my tiny clit. Her beautiful lips clutching my pussy. It was erotic.

I whimpered and squeaked with each lick of her tongue.

Within minutes... "YesYesYes... ...Yeep!"

I quaked. The mattress vibrated violently. I still was resting on my hands, watching her fuck my pussy with her tongue. She slipped two fingers inside me and I lost it.

My eyes rolled back. I collapsed onto the bed. I clinched the sheets in my fists. I groaned a deep and animal groan. I couldn't focus on anything except the overwhelming sensations exploding in my pelvis and consuming my body. I whimpered, wailed, and howled.

I began to see white... I shook my head side to side to ward it off.

"Enough," I cried, as I pushed her away. I lolled my head to the side to watch her sucking her fingers.

"Mmm," she hummed. She hand and knee walked toward me and took me into her arms. I rolled to my left and kissed her lips.

"Intense," I mumbled. "Thank you."

*****

"Watch this."

I turned to my sexy and, very new, lover. Both of us leaning against the headboard

Both Breanna and I could hear Eric walking in the hallway toward the bedroom.

"When he comes in, spread your legs and jill your pussy. Pull on a nipple, if you like, and give him your best sexy and naughty pose."

It was then, I realized, he had barely said ten words since I arrived. He was quiet.

"Don't be surprised what he does when he sees us. He won't hurt you, but he can scare the hell out of you. It's thrilling." She slurred her last two words.

I arched both eyebrows. Won't hurt us?

I saw her part her legs and begin massaging her pronounced clitoral hood with fingers on each side. Pressing her left breast into her chest with her left hand. I saw her eyes roll inside the sexy eyelids.

I did the same... in mirror image.

When Eric entered the room... he froze in his step and stared right at Breanna. Then, at me. I wiggled a seductive eyebrow and he... grunted like an animal. A scary animal.

"He's warming up," she whispered, without looking at me.

He looked at Breanna again and gave her a stare like a hunter after prey. It was a little scary. Nope... a lot scary.

He suddenly raked his t-shirt over his head and huge pectoral, shoulder and arm muscles flexed and quivered as his arms fell to his side. Six pack abs... well-defined. I heard Breanna gasp a sexy, feminine gasp. She began heaving her chest in exaggeration... her breasts wiggling to him... as though calling him to her bed. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

He unbuttoned his cargo shorts without taking his eyes from his lover. Raking them to his knees and stepping from them. As he rose to full attention...

I couldn't speak. I had stopped breathing.

This boy had a cock.

Heavy with blood. Uncircumcised. Unable to stand at full attention due to the size and weight. Bobbing with his heart rate and extending from his pubis... nearly level with the floor.

She pushed away from the headboard and crawled on her tummy to the foot of the bed. He stepped toward her and they met. She licked the tip of his dick and he just looked down on her. Expressionless.

This boy was nothing but walking, fine toned muscle. One whom, you'd expect from a soldier. He had a meaty neck... shoulders, arms, chest, abs, thighs, calves... fine-tuned. A hairy man from the bottom of his pectorals to his neck. I could smell him. Freshly showered and clean. Well-groomed pubic fur. Breanna had trained him well.

She motioned me to join her as his dick slipped into her mouth. I grabbed his balls and rolled them in my petite hand. I sucked one, then the other into my mouth. Pressing each one against the roof of my mouth. Not a word or sound from his lips.

"Stand up and kiss him," she ordered. I released his balls and she gestured at me to get up. I rose to my knees, pulled his chin toward my lips and he looked at me with his dark eyes. He closed his eyes and waited for me to kiss him. I kissed him and probed his lips with my tongue. He responded and replied with his own tongue. I felt a powerful hand press against my back and push me into his chest. My stiff nipples scratching his hairy skin. He was kissing me more aggressively and pushing me harder against him. I took his face into my hands and tried to match his kissing technique.

I reached for his veiny cock as my tongue inched further into his mouth.

Heavy. Heavy with blood. Thick. Maybe nine... ten inches. Big.

I moaned into his mouth as I slowly stroked him ... Very slowly. Enjoying the weight of a man in my hand while I held his neck and kissed him. My first... for this length.

"Sexy and hot," she hissed, into my ear. A whispery hiss. "Do you want him?"

I pulled my lips from his mouth... "Yes... I do."

With that, he snatched my waist and bent me to my hands and knees on the bed. He rounded the bed, rolled a condom on his cock, lathered himself with lube and crawled onto the bed with hands and knees. From behind me, he drizzled lube down my ass crack and fingered my crease... circling my entrance with the lube on his thick finger. I whimpered at his touch. He tossed the bottle and brought his hips against my ass. I moaned in anticipation. I turned and arched my head to see him. He was focused on my rear and holding his dick steady and toward me.

I felt him touch my entrance... gently... with the tip of his cock. I eased myself backward... to bring him inside me. I held my breath as the head of his cock slipped in me. Nerves firing of in greedy acceptance. I bowed my head and...

"I love it," I hissed, as I pushed against him again... bringing more of him into me. My eyes rolled back... I groaned a throaty groan as he began to open my slick tunnel with his thick cock. It felt so fuckin' good. I closed my eyes to envision him widening my tiny pussy. I was filling... slowly. My vagina nerves screaming in pleasure. He was helping me adjust to him. He held my hips and pushed more of himself inside me... slowly... he withdrew... I groaned and gasped as my pussy seemed to scream for more.

He withdrew a little and forced himself further... still adjusting to the invasion. My pussy swelling to accept him. Contracting pelvic muscles pulling on his veiny rod to come inside... deeper. My pussy felt like it was begging him for more. My vaginal nerves firing off and consuming my mind. Wanting him more and more.

I felt him tap my cervix and slide past. God, he's big. I love it. I began to quiver from the shear excitement, vaginal pleasures, and anticipation.

"You do like him," Breanna slurred in my ear as my quivers were more and more noticeable.

I felt him tap the top of my vagina. I love it. My eyes closed... facing the mattress. My hands and knees pressing into the mattress. My entire body responding to him. My eyes quivered in their sockets.

"Poor girl," Breanna whispered... I'm sure she aimed the whisper to Eric. "She can't take all of you. Go easy on her now, Baby. I like this little kitten for a playmate. I absolutely love her body... Don't you?"

"I believe she is the best, since I met you. It's why I mentioned her when I came home."

With that...

He withdrew from me slowly and pushed forward again. I gasped loudly and dipped my chin to my chest. My eyes rolling into my skull. My breasts swaying on my chest as I thought my pussy was going to explode in an orgasm any moment... Big... Was all I could think... Big.

"Ho...ly fuck," I whimpered, as he withdrew and pushed again. Big.

I don't know what would happen if there wasn't any lube between the two of us. Big.

He slowly began fucking me and I thought I wasn't going to be able to breathe... ever again. My eyes were clinched and I couldn't help but focus on Eric sliding back and forth inside me. Widening my pussy with each thrust. Big.

My pussy loving it. Big. I love it. Big. I moaned. I squeaked. I wailed. I wheezed. I whimpered. Big. I love it.

I went crossed eyed.

"Oh..." I squeaked. "...OhMyGod!... ...YEEP!"

My elbows collapsed. My face planted... My chest pressed against the mattress. On my knees... still. I quaked and shivered violently as I felt him fuck me another stroke. Big. Wave after wave of pure joy consumed me. Big.

I gasped all the air from the room. I managed to right myself with my hands on the mattress. I turned and arched my head toward my new lover.

"Fuck me up, Eric... ...God, you feel good... ...Big."

He grabbed me by the shoulder and hip and increased his pace. I shivered in response. My head bobbed and I groaned with each of his strokes. My body was responding... perfectly. I wanted more... More... More. I was selfish... focusing on my pleasures... I wanted more.

"You two look absolutely sexy with one another," she whispered in my ear. He increased his pace on me with her words.

"Yeep!"

I lost all conscious thought of my surroundings. I was totally consumed with my orgasm. I could still feel him fucking me. I don't know how long I came, but it was not a short time. I quaked under his control. When I recovered my sanity...

I felt a huge hand slide under my left arm and around my chest... just below my throat. His fingers and thumb against my neck. He pulled me back toward him. I arched my back and stood on my knees... thrusting my chest forward... leaning my weight forward as Eric held me in place. My fingers and palms of my hands gently touching the bed in front of me. His cock thrusting into my convulsing and accepting pussy. I could feel my pelvic muscles pulling and tugging on his thick invader. Big.

My breasts and nipples quivered as his cock tapped the top of my vagina with each stroke. With each stroke of his cock, my girls rejoiced. I saw Breanna face me on her knees. I could see lust in her eyes. She twisted my right nipple.

"YEEP!"

I collapsed under the absolute control of Eric. He continued to hold me upright and in place as he continued to fuck me through my massive and body consuming orgasm. I screamed out my pleasures. I screamed again. My eyes were rolling around in my head... hard. By now, he was going at me with a moderate fast pace and... I love it. He was fucking me so... so good. I love it. All I knew... I was having a momentous orgasm and I... selfishly, submitted to my body. His thick cock was perfectly fucking me.

I lost count of my orgasms, but Breanna didn't let me forget.

"Eleven, Little Kitten. Had enough?" she whispered her words in my ear.

I couldn't answer. My pussy continued to beg for this man's cock.

She gestured to Eric and he released me. I collapsed onto the mattress... quivering. I balled up into the fetal position as the aftershocks pelted my entire body. I could feel my pussy twitching against my clinched thighs. My pelvic muscles, slowly, returning to their original positions.

I felt the mattress moving... aggressively. I couldn't for the life of me, move to see what was going on.

"That's right, Baby... Take me! ...Give it to me! ...I want twice what you gave her!"

I rolled to my right... Eric's ass and back facing me... humping back and forth. I could see long, black legs in the air. I rolled from the bed and planted my feet. The white creamy cum from my pussy drooling down my legs.

I stood to the side and watched Eric fuck his lover. On his knees, he had his hands planted into the mattress and her legs crooked into his elbows. Her hands were latched onto the back of his massive upper arms. Her back arched and her nose just millimeters from his. The two of them focused on each other's eyes. I could see his huge cock sliding smoothly and rhythmically through her accepting pussy. He wasn't wearing a condom.

I could see her eyes rolling back and staying there. Her fingernails digging into the flesh of his arms. He was huffing and grunting like a crazed animal as he picked up the pace.

She shook her head and drilled her eyes into his.

"Like she said, Eric... ...Fuck me up!... ...Fuck me up, Lover... ...I want you... ...I need you... ...Yes... ...Yes... ...Yes-sssssssss!" She hissed and growled her last word.

I saw her flail backward and collapse on the mattress... clinching the sheets into her fists. Without breaking a stroke, Eric placed a hand on the back of her left leg and fucked her harder. His hips were a blur. I turned to Breanna. Her beautiful breasts were swirling in circles against her chest. Eric was rag dolling her... and good. Her lips were quivering. Her eyes clinched shut. She was squeaking and gasping... loudly. Staccato screams and howls.

His groans and grunts becoming more and more intense. Breanna gasped the oxygen from the room and screamed. An ear piercing scream. Eric stopped...

Flipped Breanna onto her tummy, pushed her legs together, straddled her legs with his knees, guided his fat dick into her twitching pussy and began fucking her again. She was screeching into the mattress. Over and over with each of his thrusts.

He placed a hand on the side of her face... planting her head sideways into the mattress. She was looking right at me with a smile. He had his other hand on the small of her back and was gearing up to long stroke his lover. Slapping his pubis into her perky ass with each high arc of his hips... backward and forward. The mattress was screaming in agony.

He was groaning... grunting... growling. She was squeaking with each stroke. Two minutes of this and he roared like a lion. A scary sound.

He collapsed his entire weight on top of her. Grunting like an animal into her ear as his hips humped the last of his cum from his tiny slit. It was a good three minutes later...

He rolled to his right... his semi-hard cock slashing through the air as he fell onto his back. I could see his cum drizzling from her twitching pussy. I crawled onto the bed... hands and knees... took a finger and swiped her crease. Licking my finger as Eric watched me with a smile on his face. He is so hot. A very good looking Mexican American man. Good enough to compete with my handsome father and brothers.

I gave him a show... letting him see me play with his cum in my mouth and with my fingers. Breanna rolled onto her back, parted her legs, moaned out a long pleasurable moan, and gestured to her pussy. I collapsed between her legs and sucked her entrance. Vacuuming and licking the sticky man goo from her. Her white cream mixed with his. "Ssss... I love it."

I rolled to the side and sucked the remains from Eric's cock... driving my tongue into his tiny slit for the last reward. I crawled onto his hard body, dragging my nipples through his chest hair and kissed him. He placed his hands onto my back and held me. I kissed and licked his lips... his neck... his throat... under his ears. I kissed and licked his nipples. He was all man.

"Don't get so selfish there, Honey."

I smiled to her smiling face. I rolled from Eric and on top of Breanna. Our girls were kissing each other... My pussy kissed her pussy... I was kissing her lips.

"I am having the time of my life with you, Breanna. You are the sexist woman I've ever met."

*****

I awoke with the mattress shaking.

I groaned out of my sleep... pretty sure what was happening just inches away.

I swiped my long hair away from my face, gathered it, pulled it back and tied my hair into a loose knot behind my head. I rolled over...

Eric was all over her.

Her legs were wrapped around his waist... her arms around his back were pulling him into her chest. She was panting and moaning. Squeaking and gasping... Increasing in volume as he swiveled his hips in and out of her.

"You are so good to me, Eric... ...So kind and considerate... ...Oh, God Baby, this feels so good... ...Thank you for bringing Amy to me... ...Fuck... ... Yeah, Baby... ...you're so deep inside me right now... ...can you feel me squeezing you?... ...can you feel it?... ...Oh, Mother FUCKER!"

I saw her clinch his back and try to pull him into her flesh. Her head jerking in short strokes. Her hips were quivering as he continued screwing her. I could see she had gone crossed eyed and then rolled back out of sight.

The dramatic contrast between his brown skin and her black skin had me touching my little clit. I imagined myself in her arms as I... "Oooo." I lolled my head back and squeezed my clit and nipple at the same time.

"Yeep."

*****

I stood on my toes and kissed Eric. Pulling his neck to force his lips against mine.

After our kiss, Breanna took my hands.

"Are we lovers?"

"Yes. Yes, we are. As I mentioned, Breanna. I have many lovers and I try to give them all my attention. I can't be exclusive. I do like you." I hissed my last sentence.

She giggled. "I like you, too. Think about coming over to play this summer until school starts, Hmm? And... my offer of four men stands... if you're interested."

"I am interested. The four men." My knees buckled as I said the words. I looked at Eric and he smiled to me. I turned to my gorgeous hostess.

"I'll want to make it different than when I had the three men. I would want to change some things in the hopes it will be a good experience. I'll call you, later?"

"Mmm, I would like nothing better. Call me and we'll have lunch to discuss it. I know this really quiet place I like to take my clients. It's private... to discuss the particulars." She wiggled an eyebrow and I giggled.

She pulled on my hands and we were in each other's arms. Kissing a lover's kiss.

*****

I began lowering my pussy onto the five inch black cock.

Before I straddled his legs, I couldn't see his face. He was masked. A hooded mask. I was masked as well... a cute mask I bought with frills and paint. Purple with yellow accents and decorations.

I looked around the hotel suite at the other three men... all masked. Waiting their turn. All three stroking their white cocks. All young men. The full head covering masks... covered all except from below their nose, to the top of their neck. But, I could see two sets of blue eyes, one set of hazel eyes, and my lover beneath me... charcoal black eyes.

Eric and Breanna were keeping a close eye on me and the men from her sex clubs. All four men were waxed clean around their cock and balls. All four men... hand-picked by Breanna... especially chosen for me.