Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHACK!

The sound of Michelle hitting him with the riding crop was... cruel. I flinched at the sound of it and remarkably, James didn't flinch. His ass suddenly grew angry red and I felt sorry for him. I really didn't think I could stand there and watch it if Michelle continued her aggressive...

WHACK!

Again, my nerves exploded throughout my body in terror as I watched his other ass cheek redden.

She gently slapped his erection from behind and between his legs. Nothing like she did to his ass. His cock began drooling precum onto the sheets. His balls retracted.

She slapped the backs of his upper arms... She slapped his thighs below his rump... She spanked the soles of his feet.

Not one muscle twitched. Amazing.

She returned to me with a satisfied smile.

"We're done with the crop. Now... the fun starts." She hissed her last three words and I wondered, what kind of fun.

She returned from the closet, snapping a black examination glove onto her hand. "You ever milked a prostate?"

I hadn't... but, I had heard about it... once.

"Wanna try?"

"Yeah... Is it painful? I mean, does it hurt him?"

"Nope. In fact... he loves it." She rolled her eyes back when she said the last three words. "My clit throbs when I see his balls lurch and his dick drools cum. Sometimes I jill myself when I have my fingers up his ass."

OK... Not something I had ever imagined until this very moment.

"Gloves are in the closet... I'll go first, give you instructions and then it's your turn."

By now, James had been in that awkward position for some time, yet, I only saw him stretch his muscles once.

Michelle... gloved, lubed two fingers, and poked them through his asshole. I could see her wrist and forearm flex as she worked her fingers inside her lover.

"A walnut. Toward the front. Gently squeeze and massage it. He'll be cumming in a few minutes. Oh, do you mind? I love to have my nipples tweaked when I do this. And another thing, there's a large bowl in the closet. Bring it and place it under his cock."

As I squeezed her cute nipples, I kissed her neck. A few minutes later, James was moaning... gasping. His balls twitched. I looked... white cum drizzling from his tiny slit into the bowl.

"Your turn."

I had my gloved fingers inside my Mexican lover's asshole.

"Three fingers," he ordered.

I arched an eyebrow and added my third finger.

"Rub it like you're jacking him off."

In seconds, he was moaning and groaning and drizzling from his cock. I saw Michelle bend over, crawl under him, hold is dick over her mouth, and let the cum pour past her lips. She popped out from beneath and slitted her eyes at me. I could see her rolling his cum with her tongue, inside her mouth. She leaned toward me... silently offering a taste.

I took it from her. Hot. And...

I crawled under him, too, and took my share.

*****

It was late.

I was sucking cock and Michelle was eating pussy. Mine.

My eyes were rolling back as I took hard and long pulls of James' dick.

James... sucking clit. Michelle's.

I had fucked James... twice. Ate Michelle's pussy... once.

I let Michelle have a taste of my girls. She moaned and rubbed her clit against me as she licked, sucked, and squeezed my boobs. My nipples were sore, but she gave me two orgasms while playing with them.

When James' cock lurched in my mouth, all he could offer was a dribble. I released him, twirled and 69'd my blonde lover. I came first... screeching my release into a pillow. I finished Michelle off twenty minutes later.

I fell asleep against my blonde lover... my left leg across her lower back and my girls cuddling into her shoulders. My Mexican lover asleep... with his back and butt against mine.

I awoke the next morning... alone. I could smell coffee. I went to the bathroom, peed, tied my ratty long hair into a messy pony tail and dragged my tired ass into the living room.

James was going down on Michelle... she, slouched on the couch with her hand on top of his head... her eyes rolling around in their sockets. She saw me...

"Cooff", she slurred, in the middle of mini orgasm. "In the kitchen."

I half chuckled as I turned toward "cooff," aka... coffee.

I sipped a half cup and stepped into the living room... Michelle...

"This feels so fuckin' good."

*****

I kissed my Master Chief.

And thanked him.

I kissed my new blonde lover... slicing my tongue through her molars and moaning into her mouth. My girls smashed into her girls. When I made to break our embrace... Michelle...

"I would like to see you again. Just you and me? Maybe?"

I smiled and kissed her hard in reply. I rang her uvula.

"Call me."

*****

I answered the door and pulled Maggie into my room.

Jenny stood and greeted her with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Earlier, Maggie called and asked if she could see me.

Maggie took my hand and pulled me to my bed... we sat next to each other. She is so pretty.

"Mama and I had a talk last weekend when I went home to visit."

I arched an eyebrow... to encourage her to continue.

"She told me the same you've been telling me. To lighten up. To try and have some fun... with you... and Jenny." She looked at Jenny, and smiled.

My heart swelled in my chest and I felt emotions boiling up. Her smile is so beautiful.

"She also told me, it wasn't important to be Summa Cum Laude, like my cousins. And, she was certain, even if I didn't have perfect grades, Uncle Terry would hire me to work for him. That he loves me for who I am, not for who I want to be."

"Oh, Baby," I whimpered, as I took her into my arms. "Your Mama's right. So, so right."

When we broke our embrace, she looked at me and then looked at Jenny. With a little concern on her face.

"I know what's wrong with me, but I don't want anyone to know, because I want to achieve... on my own. Not because someone thinks I need help."

"Maggie, I would never do anything like that. I truly believe you're a smart girl. You always have been, and... I'm so sorry for getting angry with you at times. I should have known. My niece is like you."

She smiled, hugged me and when we turned to Jenny, it was clear Jenny didn't know.

Maggie crossed our room and took Jenny's hands.

"I have Asperger's. A mild case."

Jenny hugged our Maggie... "No one will know because of me."

The next day, I took Maggie, Jenny, Lisa, Claire, and Emily to lunch. A refreshed friendship began that day.