Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cole!" I skipped around students until we met. I hugged him and kissed him.

"You're so tanned. Where have you been this summer?"

"Florida. Boca Raton. I spent the summer with Lucas. And, I saw you step into this class an hour ago, and I thought I would say 'Hi' when you got out."

"How is Lucas? And... you look in great shape, Cole."

"Dad sent me to Lucas' coach. He told me I had some catching up to do." He chuckled at his comment. "He also told me to keep an eye on Lucas and report the details."

I giggled.

"He's doing great, Amy. Say, come on. I'll walk you to your next class and I'll tell you everything."

"I'm done for the day and I'm going back to the dorm."

He nodded with a smile, turned and I followed.

And, Cole did tell me everything. Lucas came in third in a rookie tournament, crushing all of his opponents in straight sets and then, lost to another rookie... taking him to five sets, and winning at least four games in each lost set. Cole said both of them were nearly exhausted from trading games with each other. Lucas was pissed for three days, saying he could've beaten him.

"Lucas is looking good, Amy. Real good. His coach thinks he may have a chance for the pro tour in November."

"I'm happy for him, Cole. Is he happy in Florida?"

"Hell, yeah. He loves it. Beating the crap out of the players the coach brings in to play against him. He works hard. I can see the determination in the way he plays. Very few mistakes. And..."

Cole smiled a wicked smile as we walked toward my dorm.

"And?" I chirped. Matching his smile.

"The women at the club have taken notice."

"And?!" I squeaked.

"He brings one back to the apartment on occasion. Sometimes, coming home late after practice smelling like perfume and... sex." He wiggled his eyebrow at me. "Damn, Amy. My brother has always been able to draw women in just by walking into a room. And, the thing I can't figure is, the same ones keep coming back. It's like they can't get enough of him."

I knew "exactly" why the women keep coming back. I would too, but Lucas cut me off because he was getting too emotional with me and was falling in love with me.

I stopped on the walkway and pulled Cole onto the grass to let others pass.

"Cole. You're a handsome man, too. And, don't tell me the girls on the tennis team haven't had you in their bed. I saw you once... with Heather. She was very vocal with you." I smiled a sly smile and he returned the smile.

I stepped closer... "I wouldn't mind coming to your bed, Cole. But, I do have rules."

He nodded as he looked into my eyes with a smile.

"Lucas did say you had rules. But, I'm not so sure, Amy. If Lucas found out we were together, he might... we'll, he might not like his brother screwing the woman he fell in love with."

"You just told me he was screwing the women at the club in Florida. How many did you say? Doesn't matter. If Lucas was really in love with me, he would be here begging me to marry him. Which I won't."

"That's crap. You told him you weren't getting married until after you graduated. What was he supposed to do? He knew he had a potential professional career, and besides. How do you know he won't come back for you when you do graduate? Hmm?"

Cole had me there. I couldn't say a thing. My silence...

"Yeah? I thought so. Look," he said, with a satisfied look on his face. He leaned a little closer. "I would like nothing better than to be with the hottest girl on campus, but I won't take the chance with Lucas until I know he's found another."

I pulled his arm and brought his ear to my lips... "He doesn't have to know, Cole. You and I can have fun without you telling him."

"It won't work, Amy. Someone will find out and tell Lucas. The tennis team is a well-oiled gossip machine and just us being together, right now, Lucas is probably reading a text message about us... right now."

I released his arm and sighed out loud. I really wanted to fuck Cole just because I knew I could. And now, I knew I couldn't. I made up my mind, right there... I was going to take him to my bed... somehow, without Lucas finding out.

I kissed Cole goodbye when we reached my dorm. He had to go study before tennis practice. I took a quick glance in the lounge and only a couple of groups were talking on the couch. Then...

A woman stood from a chair with her back to me as I was walking toward the stairs. My heart skipped... the blue sheath dress I saw early this morning.

She twirled around and smiled as she faced me. She tilted her head and arched an eyebrow.

It had to be Paige Wilkes.

I stopped, turned, and slowly approached her.

She was beautiful. Beautiful blonde straight hair parted just left of center. Blue eyes. Cute nose. Slightly tanned skin. Easily six feet tall. Nice hips, waist and shoulders. Slender neck with a pearl necklace.

She stepped forward as I approached.

"I thought we should meet here, Amy. Where anyone can see us. I hope you don't mind." She turned her head to each side to view the others in the lounge.

"No. I don't mind. Miss Wilkes, I..."

"Paige. We are going to try a friendship, are we not? May I call you, Amy?"

I nodded... "Paige, this whole thing is a little awkward. You contacting me out of nowhere and basically knowing everything about me, just like..."

"Let's not discuss... him. In the open. OK?" She turned to see if anyone was looking at us. She returned to me... smiling. "May I take you to lunch? There's this lovely sandwich and salad shop just down the street on Mockingbird."

"I'd rather not, Paige. Look... if we need privacy, my roommate won't be back for at least an hour. We can go to my room and you and I can discuss just what the hell is going on here."

She smiled, nodded and stepped toward the stairway.

I closed the door behind us and offered her my desk chair.

"OK... what is this? You appearing out of nowhere, contacting me on the messenger Donald gave me. And... he disappears 10 months ago without any explanation. Up to now, I was moving on without him. I really liked him and enjoyed his company, although, he was a little OCD on me, but... but..."

"He was a good lover."

I blinked. Twice.

Paige relaxed in the chair and crossed her absolutely gorgeous legs... smiling at me.

"I came here not long after Major Spears left. No explanation for leaving, because... he was needed elsewhere." She paused to gauge my reaction. "Let's just say the people I work for have a need here at SMU and things need to be... evaluated and reported on. Has been going on for years. And... let's leave it at that."

"Major?"

"Yes... recently promoted. He deserved it, too. I'm a student here. Working on my Masters and... the other things." She paused and smiled at me. "I'm 24 and..."

"Married. I can see the ring from two blocks away. It's huge."

She looked at her left hand and admired the one and half carat diamond in her white gold wedding set. She nodded and smiled.

"Enough about me. I'm looking for a friend. I had to leave my friends behind when my husband and I came here." She paused and looked at me a little seriously. She whispered as she leaned forward...

"A friendship not unlike the one you had with Donald Spears."

I'm sure my mouth was open. She waited for answer.

"You're married, or just pretending to be married?"

"Oh, I'm married. You see, John and I like to play... with our friends."

She giggled as I blinked at her... twice.

I whispered... "You want to be lovers? With me? I barely know you. Although..."

I stepped back and admired her very feminine and sexy figure. I took her hands and pulled her to her feet. I walked around her and she had a nice ass. Well defined hips and waist in her blue sheath dress and I was guessing D cups. Gorgeous legs. I like her two inch heels.

"And, let me guess. You know I have several lovers who are also my friends. And you want to be on my list of good friends."

"Yes." She turned up a corner of her mouth with a grin. She's pretty, too. I like her voice and enthusiasm... too.

"I'm not a slut or whore."

"I know."

"I don't come over to my friend's house just to fuck them. They're... friends. We have fun outside of the bedroom."

"I like that kind of friendship. Look... come to my house and let's have a drink. You can meet John. I'm sure you'll like him. But, if not... you're free to leave with no hard feelings. It's just..." She leaned a little closer and lowered her voice. "A little bird told me you would like to make friends with a married couple. I want to offer you the opportunity."

I looked at her with absolute incredulity. How did she know that? I hadn't told anyone... I think.

"Honey, don't try and figure it out, OK? It'll just drive you crazy." She leaned in a little closer and I could see the tiny gray and brown spots in her blue eyes.

"Would you be interested in coming over on Saturday? Say, about 10:30 in the morning. I have a small pool and we can lay out and have drinks. I would love to see you in your swim suit. Afterwards... we discuss your rules and see where it leads from there."

She inhaled through her sparkling white teeth and closed her eyes. It made a little creepy hissing noise... the air rushing by her teeth.

"I would like nothing better than to kiss you right now. Your lips are absolutely luscious."

For a moment, I thought twice about letting her kiss me, but it isn't in my nature to refuse a kiss from a beautiful blonde. I was beginning to wonder what could be under her cute and sexy dress.

I took control... I slip my hand past her beautiful hair, snatched her neck, pulled her toward me, stood on my toes and kissed her. I touched her lips with my tongue and she opened her mouth and let me in. I felt her hand pull my waist and she pressed me against her. Her fluffy girls pushed against my girls as her tongue swished across my mouth. Within microseconds, my pussy began churning. She moaned in my mouth as she felt up my right breast through my red and white floral sundress. Her kiss was fantastic... sexy... hot.

I wanted her on my bed that very moment, but... Jenny would be walking in any second.

I gulped as I broke our kiss and pushed away.

"My roommate will be here... soon. I'll be there. On Saturday. No promises after drinks at the pool. We may need to get to know one another a little better. OK?"

She nodded, pulled her phone from her purse and began typing on the screen. My phone pinged.

"My address. You've been there before," she offered, with a wicked smile and a wink. "I can't wait."

*****

"I can only dream of wearing a bikini like yours."

I made the final adjustment of my girls into my bikini top as I watched myself in the full length mirror of my closet door. I turned to Jenny and skipped over to her desk.

"Jenny... the lingerie shop. There are very cute swim suits for you there. I want to take you there next weekend... To look and try some on. I want to see Alex drooling when he sees you in your new swim suit."

She looked at me like I was from another planet... likely Mars.

"Stop looking at me like that." I pulled on her hands and brought her to her feet. "I love you, Jenny. And, I'm your friend. If I can make you into a sexy wife for Alex, I will live the rest of my life with a wonderful memory of us together. Let me take you to the shop... Please?"

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her girls. Then, she kissed me... on the lips. "I never imagined I could have a friend like you. God, Amy... I'm going to miss you after I get married."

I hugged her neck and then kissed her.

The next weekend, I took Jenny to the lingerie shop and bought her a bikini made perfectly for big girls. Later, Jenny reported Alex couldn't keep his hands off her! Another success!

I was about to begin packing a pool bag... a knock at our door. Jenny smiled, winked and answered the door.

Emily, Claire, and Lisa hopped in on their toes and stopped dead in their steps.

"Holy bikini!" Claire slurred. "You look great!"

"Thank you," I chirped.

And... I did look great. I stood on my toes and twirled slowly so my friends could see my new bikini.

Leopard print. The wide front straps... as part of the cups... crossed in front, near my neck, to form a keyhole between my girls. The straps then narrowed over my shoulders and back and, hooked in the back like a traditional bikini top.

My bottom was cheeky. And, I was showing my cheeks. I'm giggling here.

High waisted with the half inch side straps on my waist. They made me look taller than I really was. I need help in the tall department. Nearly everyone was taller than me. The front of my bottoms dipped low from my waist and hips to just above my pubic fur. With my flat tummy, the bottoms did look great on me.

Emily began pacing around me like a predator assessing their prey. I couldn't help but giggle. I hugged her and kissed her. She kissed me a little too long.

"Going somewhere?" Lisa asked, with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes. I've been invited over by a new friend for drinks by the pool. And... to discuss benefits." I wiggled an eyebrow at her.

"So, who's your friend?" Claire asked.

"Her name is Paige, and her husband's name is John."

The looks on my friends faces was priceless. For the first time in memory, Jenny, Claire, Emily and Lisa weren't talking.

"I haven't met John, yet. It's just a, 'get to know one another,' day."

"Holy crap," Lisa slurred. "Married? A married couple invited you to have benefits?"

"We'll see... after today," I chirped.

*****

My eyes nearly rolled out of my sockets when Paige answered the door.

The same door Donald Spears always left unlocked for me to enter on my own.

But, this time, I drove my car to the home and parked in the street out front. I waved to the man I spoke to earlier this year when I was looking for Donald. He stood on his lawn watching me walk to the front door. I giggled at the expression on his face.

But... back to Paige.

She answered the door in a white sheer cover up, with a floral print bikini underneath the cover up. The wedge heels made her legs even sexier. Her straight blonde hair was styled in a messy ponytail and I couldn't speak... she was absolutely gorgeous.

Her bikini top was an underwire supporting top. Pushing her girls into a wonderful cleavage. Her girls were... perfect. High waisted bikini bottom... highlighting her hips, waist and tummy. She was sizzling in her bikini.

She had a margarita in her left hand and she was posing with it.

"Come in, Amy. You look cute this morning."

I didn't look that cute. I intentionally wore blue SMU women's athletic shorts and a cropped, with scissors, red SMU t-shirt... "MUSTANGS," and a galloping pony across my girls. I wanted to surprise my hosts by revealing my new bikini.

"And you are absolutely gorgeous, Paige," I replied, as I stepped into her home with my pool bag and purse across by shoulder.

"Thank you," she chirped. "May I get you a drink? Anything you like. I have frozen margaritas made, if you're interested."

"I'll have a small margarita, please. I don't usually drink very often. I'll only take a few sips and then I'm done for the day."

"Of course." She spun on a toe and left for the kitchen. I slurred a sigh as I watched her buns jumping up and down inside her bikini bottoms. Her ass is better than I imagined. And her heels made her much taller.

I turned toward the living room and was surprised the room wasn't much different than when Donald lived here. Only a few little personal items here and there. Photographs. Artificial flowers.

As Paige entered the living room... "John had to take a phone call. He'll join us later. Would you like to sit by the pool?"

"Of course," I replied, as I took the drink. "I didn't know the house had a pool."

"Oh? That's right," she checked her thought. She turned and walked toward the rear of the house. I followed... Weakened by the sight of her sexy ass behind the sheer coverup.

"You were only allowed over during the evenings last fall semester. Yes, there is a small pool. The property is smaller than the other homes on the block and doesn't allow for a larger pool one would see at a home. It's just large enough to cool off in. Four and five feet deep on the ends."

She stopped, pushed open a sliding glass door and waved me into a stone paved courtyard. And she was right. The pool was small. Rectangular. I guessed, eight feet wide and fifteen feet long. Taking about a third of the courtyard. Ornamental tropical plants in containers highlighted the courtyard for effect. Four painted steel chaise loungers were available for sitting. Another sliding glass door on the other side of the pool.

Paige stepped past me, stopped near one of the loungers, and faced me. Gesturing with her hand and arm...

"As you can see, the courtyard and pool are very private." She wiggled an eyebrow at me. Smiling a happy, yet wicked smile at me. I grinned as I stepped toward another lounge chair. "Make yourself comfortable." She brought me a small drinks table to set my drink upon. And then...

She stepped toward a lounge chair... her back to me... raked the coverup over her head and let it drop... she twirled on a toe, and... presented herself to me. A bent knee and a hand on her waist.

My pussy was churning. One of the most fabulous, feminine, sexy figures I've ever seen. Her height only made it that much sexier. Her exposed breasts on the upper part of her bikini top wiggled and called to me.

She sat on the chaise lounge, reached into a box, and withdrew sunglasses. Huge lenses. White frames. Then, she stretched out on the lounge with a bent knee... Beautiful.

I set my pool bag and purse down... peeled my shorts from my hips and then raked my t-shirt over my head.

I heard the creepy hiss from her teeth as I reached back to tied my long hair into a pony tail. I swished my head back and forth to relax my hair and, I posed for her as well.

"I love your bikini, Amy," she said, as again, she inhaled air through her teeth. "Sexy, and you wear it so well, Girl. Your tanned skin and the colors are perfect for you. You're one hot little kitten." She giggled at her double entendre, referring to the leopard print of my bikini.

"Thank you." I turned my back to her to let her see my cheeky bottoms. I heard her hiss. I bent over at the waist to retrieve sunglasses from my bag. I knew I was giving her my bikini covered pussy a good view. She hissed again.

I laid down on the lounge, bent a knee and looked toward the sky. Exposing my neck and chest for Paige to see.

"So," I began. "Tell me about yourself and John."

She and I were sitting about ten feet apart. The feet of our loungers pointing at 90 degree angles to the other... so we could see each other very well. It was beginning to get warm in the enclosed courtyard... no wind. I looked at a large fan resting on a tall stand in the corner. She saw me, rose from her chair and made for the fan.

"John and I met at a security conference two years ago." She switched on the fan and it oscillated back and forth. She returned to her lounger.

"I was fresh out of college and had a new job. He was a featured speaker at the conference. He and I made eye contact when he completed his presentation and it was lust at first sight. For both of us!" She giggled and her girls wiggled.

"I can tell you. John is brilliant at what he does. He does computer security and companies and governments are constantly calling him for help. He grew up, here in Dallas, in the South Oak Cliff area. At twelve, he enrolled in a programming class at the neighborhood youth center. Some wealthy man hired programming experts to come to the youth center and introduce young black youth to computers and technology."

South Oak Cliff and black youth. John is a black man. I can't wait to meet him. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

1...45678...13