Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tight... Yeah," he growled. He held my legs as he forced his cock back and forth inside me. My pelvic muscles began to respond to his intrusion. I felt Mr. R. move next to me and he was stroking his cock near my lips. I turned my head, grabbed him and began sucking. His belly tapping my face as I licked and kissed him.

I had done this before. Fellated a man, while another fucked me. I wanted to do this with the Beebe brothers, but Lucas was selfish with me.

I had both men moaning, groaning, and uttering expletives within two minutes. I saw Mr. B. walk toward the condom table. I had an idea what was going to happen soon. I saw Eric move from one position against the wall to another position. All business written on his face.

By now, my pussy was making sloppy noises as Robert fucked me.

Now earlier... Lisa, aka Heather, and I gave ourselves enemas and inserted butt plugs into each other. To ready ourselves for the double penetration Robert demanded when I called him.

"For the money we're paying, I expect to fill every hole you have."

I agreed. He was paying a lot of money, but I needed the money to make sure Marcus kept us safe from harm.

I saw Mr. B. appear at the edge of the bed, lay down on his back and gesture for me to come to him. Robert pulled from my pussy and released me. I released Mr. R.

Mr. B...

"Come here and show me your ass."

I straddled Mr. B. facing his feet, bent over onto my hands, and with a glove covered hand, he removed my butt plug and pushed anal lubricant inside. I moaned as his two fingers stretched me. Without instruction, I stood above his stiff cock and watched him lather his condom. When I saw his hands move away, I knelt, grabbed his cock, and found my asshole with the tip. I slowly squatted onto him until he was completely inside me. My eyes crossed as...

I laid back onto his chest, presenting my pussy to Robert...watching Robert step onto the mattress and straddle Mr. B's legs... pointing his freshly lubed cock at my pussy. My legs parted and swinging in the air, Mr. B. held me in place with his hands on my girls. Then, I felt Robert enter me in one swift stroke.

"Ho...ly fuck," I squeaked. I was filled... front and back. I had my hands on top of Mr. B's hands. My eyes rolled around in the sockets. I felt Robert begin screwing me... holding my legs steady... I could feel his cock rubbing against the cock inside my ass. I had done this before, too. Two men inside me at once.

It was thrilling. A different sensation. The additional pressure caused my G-spot to start firing pleasure signals to my pelvis and brain. I closed my eyes in the hopes I could prevent my eyes from falling out. I was audibly gasping for air as the pleasures consumed me. I was whimpering... moaning... squeaking. It was only moments when I lost all contact with reality. I was consumed with a rapidly approaching orgasm.

"OhMyGod!... ...Yeep!"

I started convulsing. I'm certain I would have rolled away had it not been for Mr. B holding my boobs firmly in his hands.

"Holy shit," I heard. "She's seizing."

I had no idea what was happening from that moment until I caught myself holding my breath and I gulped all the oxygen from the room. I was quivering and gulping. Gulping and quivering from the aftershocks. I could still feel Robert screwing me. Then, I felt warm liquid hit my tummy and hands. I turned to my left and Mr. R. was unloading on me, stroking his cock as jet after jet of cum hit me.

"Come here," I ordered. "I want the last of it."

He knee walked his cock into my lips and I sucked him clean. His head lolled back and he groaned over and over as my lips raked his sensitive cock.

I had a man in all three of my holes... Another first.

I felt Robert swell and bellow out his orgasm.

With Mr. R. and Robert spent for the moment, I ordered Mr. B. to release me. As I repositioned, he slipped from my ass. I wiped the cum from my tummy with fingers and sucked them clean.

I bent toward his feet, placed my knees on the mattress, rose to my feet, positioned his cock in my ass, then placed my hands on his ankles. I began swiveling my hips up and down... fucking my ass with his cock. I clinched my asshole with each stroke and 10 minutes later, Mr. B. was roaring like a mating lion.

I rolled to the side, walked my well fucked ass into the dining area, and pulled a gulp from a bottle of water. I heard Heather screaming out an orgasm from the other room. A man roaring much like Robert just did.

I turned to find Eric just a few steps away. His back to me and watching if anyone were coming into the living area. I popped a piece of cantaloupe into my mouth. It was delicious.

*****

I was riding Mr. R. cowgirl. My hands keeping steady balance on his hairy chest.

I was grinding my pussy against his ample pubis... Rubbing my sensitive button to achieve my release. I could see he was hypnotized with my wobbling boobs between my arms as I pushed my hips forward and then backward. My actions on him, caused the fat in his chest and belly to wobble. His jowls wobbled, too.

Robert and Mr. B. were in the living area. I last saw them drinking iced tea and eating from the party trays... wearing the robes I bought for all the men.

I had been fucking Mr. R. for a good 10 minutes without an orgasm and then he groaned, arched his back and his eyes rolled into his brain. I clinched my pussy muscles to try and empty his balls. And I did a good job.

I rolled off of him, snuggled into his left side and began kissing his lips, neck, and nipples. Raking my fingernails through the red hair on his chest. He had freckles on his neck, face, and upper chest. I licked them. His skin... pink.

I heard Marcus enter the room and I looked toward him. He smiled and I smiled in return. He said a few words to Eric and left.

I pulled the condom from Mr. R's cock and sucked him clean. I tied off the condom, leapt from the bed and tossed it into the trash.

With my back to the door, I then felt two hands come around my chest from behind. Hot breath breathing around my neck and down my chest.

"I really want to go down on you," Mr. B. whispered. "Could you go clean up a little for me?"

I spun around in his arms, threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. His beard and moustache tickled my skin. I pushed him away and wiggled my cute ass as I stepped into the en suite bathroom. I cleaned my pussy of the lubricant I used for Mr. R... using a frequently rinsed wash cloth.

I pranced into the bedroom to find my bearded lover lying on the bed.

"69?" I chirped, as I walked, hand and knee, toward him on the mattress.

"Later. I want you on your back and your legs wide. One of the others might want you to blow them."

Mr. R. had left, and Robert hadn't returned.

I rolled onto my back, propped myself on my elbows, and parted my legs. I wanted to watch this bearded man lick me.

His first lick hit my clit and my eyes rolled back. I moaned loudly and long. His soft facial hairs tickled my skin and sensitive labia. He was kissing, licking, and sucking me good.

He teased my perineum, sucked on my labia, and raked his tongue on my clit. I was panting and moaning as I sensed someone had entered the room.

"Robert is with Heather. I'm here to take his place." I could barely see the other blonde. My eyes were crossed from the exquisite cunnilingus.

I felt him enter the bed toward me and, it hit my nostrils... I shook my head and leered at him.

"Go wash up first. I smell urine." I nodded in the direction of the bathroom.

As the blonde left the bed...

"Let's move. I want you down there while I suck him."

I rolled to my left side and ordered him on his right side. We were sideways... I parted my legs and he wiggled his head between them. He resumed sucking my clit and my nerves quivered in my back and tummy. My legs on either side of his head... straddling his shoulders.

When Mr. Blonde returned, he took a similar position with me between his legs. On his right side, his legs on either side of my head... straddling my shoulders. I sucked his cock in deep.

I was giving head... and receiving head. Me on my left side... my clients on their right sides. Mr. B eating me and me eating Mr. Blonde.

When I received a pleasurable lick, I gave a vibrating moan to the end of an eight inch, slender cock. I briefly planned to take this cock in my pussy.

We gave each other head until Mr. Blonde erupted into my mouth. He was whimpering as I continued to suck on his sensitive flesh. I gulped a small load. He obviously had cum several times tonight. He rolled away from me to recover.

I felt Mr. Beard push me away. He walked to the condoms, rolled one on, lubed himself and came back to me.

"On your knees. A little toward the headboard."

He knee walked behind me, drizzled lube down my ass crack, worked it into my pussy with his fingers, lined up, and slowly... slowly... slowly eased the head of his cock into my waiting vagina.

The slow progress of his cock inside me had me groaning in one excruciating long moan. My pussy was responding to his thickness.

Mr. Blonde positioned his head under my chest... on his back and the top of his head pointing toward my knees... sucking my boobs and nipples while I was on hands and knees. I could see his cock reviving as he gently rolled my nipple against the roof of his mouth... sending positive signals to my clitoris and pussy. Two minutes of this...

With a cock in my pussy and a mouth on my nipples, it wasn't going to be long before I...

"Ho...ly fuck," I wheezed. "YEEP!"

I quaked on my lover's cock. I pushed my ass against him, begging for more. I turned my head and growled at him.

"Fuck me!... ...Harder!"

He picked up the pace with his hands firmly gripping my hips.

"I'm gonna spank your ass!"

"YES!"

SMACK!

I squeaked in pain as I dropped my head into the chest of my other lover.

"MORE!" I screamed into his chest.

SMACK!

I turned my head toward Eric. He was looking at me with intense concentration. I raised a hand to him... it was OK.

I gritted my teeth through the last spank and then...

Smack... ... Smack.

I gasped at the soft, but firm spanks of each of my cheeks as his pubis was now pounding my butt cheeks. My ass flesh wobbling from the impact. His cock rocketing to the top of my vagina and then back... over and over.

I felt Mr. Beard lean forward and a hand grab me by the base of my throat... pulling me backward. My back arched and my breasts thrust forward. My fingers and palms of my hands gently touching the bed in front of me. I felt another hand on the back of my waist... holding me steady as a cock was fucking my pussy with urgency. So fuckin' good, too.

I saw Eric in my field of view... I waved him away... I was OK... I could breathe.

My breasts wobbled through the air with wreckless abandon... my nips vibrating pleasure signals to my little clit. It was thrilling to feel them on my chest in this way. I placed a hand on the hand that was holding the base of my throat. He was making sure I was still breathing and... I love it. Mr. Beard fucking me harder and faster.

"I love it," I croaked, as I held onto his hand. I whimpered and wheezed. I squeaked out my pleasures.

He slammed his pubis into my ass and my flesh vibrated throughout my body in ecstasy. My pussy was firing off explosion after explosion. I gasped for oxygen. I moaned in squeaks. I couldn't get enough. My pussy was begging for more... and more... and more.

I lost all conscious awareness of my surroundings. All that mattered was... I was cumming... hard... over and over. Self-consuming ecstasy. My erect nipples were vibrating with each thrust... adding to the sensation to my clitoris and pussy.

"OHGOD!!!" I cried, as a massive orgasm slammed me from out of nowhere. I tried to free myself from his clutches so I could collapse on the bed. I wanted to writhe it out.

I heard him whimpering like an injured animal and then...

He collapsed on me.

Bearing his full weight on me as my quaking only intensified. He was gasping for air and breathing it out on my shoulder. His hips quivering on my butt. His cock... attempting to squeeze out the last drop of cum into his condom... deep inside me.

I heard Marcus mumbling on the other side of the room. Eric replied in another mumble.

I saw white... more white... then...

Nothing.

*****

"You still with us?"

I moaned as I tried to roll over.

"You're good, pretty lady. I have some water and some fruit."

"What the hell?" I groaned. "What?... ...Crap."

Marcus chuckled. "I told everyone to leave for a few minutes." He paused. "Say. I saw that last one. I have to say it. I've never seen a woman do what I saw you do. It must have been a good one for you."

My eyes rolled back from an aftershock. "It... ...was... ...In the top two."

He laughed a quick laugh and sat on the bed next to me.

"Come on... scoot back and drink."

With effort, I leaned against the headboard... well fucked and naked. Marcus fed me and I drank on his command.

"Heather's in the shower. She worked her men over good. All three of them are asleep on the couch and chairs. One of yours, too. The other two are talking about how good you are and they're getting their money's worth."

I grunted as I swallowed a cheese cube.

"Heads up... they're planning another full house with you."

I nodded.

He looked at his watch. "It's 5:45 am. Four hours plus to go. You good?"

I nodded as I chased the cheese with a pull of water.

*****

Marcus was right. I did another full house foursome.

This time...

Mr. Beard was on his back and I slipped him into my vagina. Leaning over Mr. B, the blonde with the eight inch slender cock took my ass, standing bent knee over Mr. Beard's legs. Robert had me sucking his cock. The blonde fucked my ass for a good 20 minutes, despite my best efforts to squeeze my ass to get him to cum.

Robert came in my mouth and was replaced by Will... and he came in my mouth.

After the blonde finished off in me, Mr. Beard flipped me on my back, pushed my legs forward, hooked my legs in the crook of his elbows, placed his hands on the mattress, and fucked me through five orgasms.

While on my back, I saw Lisa come in, toweling her body while still wearing a mask. Later, I found out she fucked her men silly and they couldn't go any longer.

When I recovered, Lisa coordinated a circle of 69. Man, woman, man, woman. I was sucking Mr. Beard. Mr. Blonde was licking me. Lisa was blowing Mr. Blonde, and Mr. Beard was sucking Lisa's clit. The other four men surrounded the bed and stroked their cocks as they watched. Robert unloaded his cum on my back and Mr. Red did the same to Lisa. When Mr. Beard and Mr. Blonde erupted in our mouths, the party was over.

And, boy... was I glad. My ass, pussy, and nipples hurt. And, Lisa and I hadn't slept in over 24 hours.

As Lisa and I were packing to leave, she told me she didn't regret the experience, but three men were too much to handle. I agree. Three is too many and it will be a long while before I agree to another foursome. I still would do two men if the opportunity presented itself. Two women, too. Maybe I should organize a foursome with just girls.

Marcus, Lisa and I agreed, Robert was getting too greedy with her and we anticipated he would demand another party, bringing more men with him. And, may resort to blackmail to get his way.

Lisa told me she wasn't going to see him again. And, we also anticipated he would try and find out who I was. So... Marcus, with the help of Eric and Jason, had a plan.

Anticipating Robert had someone waiting to see us leave, and then follow us home, we left the room first, wearing oversized sunglasses and oversized wide brim floppy hats. Marcus kept the men in the room until we left the parking lot.

Lisa and I stepped into a white SUV waiting on us at the entrance... driven by another associate of Marcus... and sure enough, we were followed. At the right moment, our driver... another ex-soldier...punched the accelerator, made a hard right turn and entered a warehouse with the door open... waiting on us. The door closed behind us... we ran from the SUV into a plumbing service cargo van, with plumbing equipment in the rear. Lisa and I laid down in the floor, in the back, and the van went out the back overhead door into the alley, where, another SUV was blocking one end of the alley to keep anyone from following us. The driver left casually at the other end of the alley, checked to make sure we weren't followed and dropped Lisa and me at the Intercontinental Hotel in Fort Worth... 47 miles away from Dallas, and Robert.

Lisa and I stayed there four days. Relaxing... sleeping... healing... spa massages... nail salon... shopping. Both our asses needed time to recuperate. We went dancing one evening at the Stockyards. We slept in each other's arms and had room service in bed. It was fun.

I spanked her tiny bottom, in fun, when we arrived in our room... faux complaining the expense and time required, just so she could fuck three men.

We paid Marcus $15,000 of the $30,000, so we could feel safe. The next time I saw him... I spent the night with him. It was fun to have him all to myself. He's a good lover. Very good. A passionate lover. Very passionate.

Oh, Marcus filmed Robert and the others with us, just in case Robert tried to blackmail us. He had hidden cameras on Eric and Jason... through their lapels.

Sure enough, Robert showed up at the gym, threatening Marcus with his job if he didn't tell him where we were. Lisa had blocked his phone calls. Marcus gave him a flash drive of our activities and told him if he ever saw him at the gym again, or, if he found us and threatened us, his wife, father in law, and employer would be getting a copy of him fucking me and Lisa.

Marcus, Lisa and I never saw Robert again.

With school out for the summer, I kissed and hugged Lisa goodbye, and watched her pull away from the hotel in her car... heading for Houston.

I was going to miss her for the summer, but I knew she would be returning in the fall.

Now...

Back to last semester, as my story continues...

Chapter 14

I saw Cole Beebe on the next walkway over.

I turned, crossed the grass and intercepted him. He smiled as he saw me approaching.

We hugged and kissed each other on the lips.

"So... how are you and Maggie?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Not so well."

I was taken by surprise and he saw it.

"You know... she could be a lot a fun if she wouldn't take her studies so seriously."

"I know," I groaned.

"I tried telling her she needed to take more breaks... to get out and socialize more often. I couldn't get her out of her room and her head out of her books and notes."

I shook my head in disappointment.

"She's got this obsession to work for her uncle. You know... Terry Woods."

One look at my face told him I had no idea who Terry Woods was. And... I didn't.

He looked at me like I had just arrived on Earth.

"The... Terry Woods," he emphasized. I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head...

"Never heard of him."

He blinked at me, and I giggled.

"Who is he?" I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head at me. "Terry Woods is likely the most successful investor in America. For the past 25, maybe 30 years. Based out of a small town between Austin and Houston. Brenham, I think."

"And Maggie is his niece?"

"By marriage. His wife was Maggie's aunt... Her mother's sister. Maggie said they were twin sisters."

I suddenly remembered Maggie telling me about her aunt.

"I remember Maggie telling me about her aunt. That she passed away last year."

"Yeah, it made the news all across the country. You know..." he began. "Maggie has a great body and she could be one hot woman, if... she'd just lighten up." He waited for me to nod my agreement. "Gotta go, Amy. Two more classes for the day and some studying before practice."