Amy's Story, A Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...I'm cumming on your fuckin' cock!... ... Oh God! ...John!"

Lisa and I looked over to the curvy sex couch, Paige purchased last month, to find John fucking his wife on her back. His cock slithering back and forth through her blonde pussy. Her legs slicing through the air in rhythm with his strokes. Her nipple in his mouth. Her hand on the back of his head. Her eyes rolling back. Her other breast wiggling on her chest as John thrust himself into her slick entrance. Then... he roared a deep and throaty groan... shoving himself as deep as he could.

He stood over her as she continued to quake on the couch. His cock bobbing to his heartbeat... a long, sticky dribble of cum stretching from the tip.

Lisa saw it, sprang to her feet, fell to her knees and slurped it from the bottom on the way to its origin. Pulling hard suction on his tiny slit.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Fuck, yeah Girl. Pull it out. All of it."

I jumped out of bed with Lisa and fell to Paige's blonde puss... drooling with John's cum, I slurped a mouthful, crawled on top of Paige and shared it with her.

*****

Early the next morning, I woke with John cuddling me. His semi-erect cock against my butt.

I rubbed my eye and pulled my hair from my face.

"How can he go so long like he did? Satisfying three women all night," I thought... A groggy thought.

"Viagra. 100 milligrams."

I rolled my eyes and then saw Paige appear at the side of the bed. Me in her husband's arms.

"I wished I knew how you did that," I groaned, as I wiggled out of John's clutches and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked over my shoulder and Lisa had an arm and leg across his back. Cuddled with her chest in his back.

Paige sat next to me and offered me a bottle of water and buttered toast.

I was the last one John took on before he called it quits. He fucked me into next week. I lost count on my orgasms and...

"Twelve. The last one was hot, too." She hissed through her teeth as she slitted her eyes at me.

*****

I sat next to Lisa in her BMW as we were about to pull away from the home of Paige and John Wilkes. I saw her about to speak and I interrupted...

"Not here... drive away a few blocks and then talk."

She looked at me a little funny and pulled down the street.

"OK," I said. "What?"

"Paige... That hissing she makes. Don't you think it's a little creepy?"

I chuckled and nodded to her as she made a right turn toward campus.

"And... I haven't figured it out yet... but, it's like she knows..."

"What you're thinking?"

"Yeah," she drew out her reply. "You noticed, too? She came up to me right before we left and told me I better not steal him away. And... I was thinking just that."

I laughed.

Chapter 18

It was Saturday morning; late, and I slammed my Economics book shut. I called Maggie and she didn't answer.

"How dare she ignore my call," I hissed under my breath. I got up and went to my closet to change clothes. I turned to Jenny. Jenny was in the dorm this weekend because Alex was in Annapolis for a football game.

"Let's go to lunch. I'm buying and you choose. I'm going to give Maggie a piece of my mind in about ten minutes, and then drag her cute ass out of her room and she's going with us!"

After putting on my dark gray and high waisted pleated skirt, and matching gray, with small white flowers sweater, I slipped on my gray heels and marched to the third floor... Jenny right behind me. I made my heels click loud on the floor for effect. I knocked on Maggie's door and Caroline answered.

"Where is she?" I snapped, as I slipped past her. Maggie turned in her desk chair with surprise on her face. Her phone... right next to her on the bed. I stared at it and I wanted to scream.

"I know your phone isn't out of power because it rang six times," I hissed, with my hands on my waist. "When I call you, you answer. It's important when I call you."

She blinked at me... twice.

"Take that phone off silent right this second, get some nice clothes on and, we'all are going to lunch!"

Caroline chuckled as she opened her closet. Jenny slipped past me and sat next to Maggie.

"You two better talk. Amy's right, Maggie. She loves you too much to let you stay in your room all the time." Jenny snatched a post it note and gave it to Maggie. "Write a note to remind you where you left off and put on a dress. I'm starving."

When Maggie stood from her chair, I stepped into her arms. "I do love you, Maggie. I told you once, twice, and three times. You don't have to study so much. You're a smart girl and, smart girls know how to have fun."

The next week, I signed Maggie and I up for a Pilates class on Saturday mornings with my Mommy. She needed the exercise and I did, too. I hoped Maggie would interact with the other women in the class.

*****

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I whispered to myself as I saw a handsome Mexican American man open the door and step into the Business building.

I picked up my pace to catch up to him. When I opened the door, he was gone. With students in the hallway, he could've gone anywhere. I quickly grabbed the first girl I saw and asked...

"Did you just see a Mexican American man go past here? Just now?"

She smiled and turned to face me. "Blue pullover sweater, jeans, and boots? About five feet seven?"

"Yeah." I gave her a quick look over. Blonde, brown eyes, pretty. She looked as though she knew him.

"James Aguilar. He's a Ph.D. candidate for Professor Ramos." She leaned into me and whispered. "He's hot, yeah?" I smiled and nodded. "And, you have to be Amy Masters. You're smile is a legend on campus, Girl."

"Thank you," I chirped.

"Stalking him?" She winked to me.

I smiled again and whispered... "Maybe."

She extended her hand in greeting... "Michelle Perkins. I'm studying for my Masters in Management." I took her hand...

"I'm happy to meet you Michelle. So, James Aguilar? His office is...?"

She nodded in the direction of the graduate students office down the hall.

"Get in line, Amy. Every graduate student has had a go at him this semester." She leaned in closer again. "I was lucky. Did him twice." She winked at me and left the building.

I smiled as I watched her walk down the steps through the glass doors. Cute butt.

I turned the corner toward the graduate student offices and...

"Oops!" I dropped my backpack and purse and nearly fell if not for... James Aguilar.

Holding me by my waist, I staggered back to my feet, and he let go of me... offering a handsome, and very Mexican smile.

"Sorry, ma'am. I wasn't watching where I was going." He bent at his knees and began picking up my purse, backpack and his book and notes. He rose to face me... still smiling. "Are you alright? I mean, are you hurt?" I fumbled with my purse and backpack as he offered them to me.

I smiled and pulled my hair back over my ear. "Everything is... perfect."

And he was... black hair... short on the sides and parted on the left; well groomed... black eyes, brown skin, cute nose, brilliant teeth and sexy lips. I felt his arms while he held me. Muscles... tight ones. At least 30 years old.

"James Aguilar," he said, pleasantly. "I'm working on my Ph.D. in Finance. And you are...?" His hand was extended toward me.

"Amy Masters, sophomore, General Business." I swooned my words, as I took his hand.

"I have a class in a few minutes, Amy. May I take you to lunch? Apologies for nearly running you down."

"Yes, you may," I swooned again. God, this boy is handsome. And, no Spanish accent to his English.

"OK," he said, as he looked at his watch. "About 12:15, right here." He smiled to me. "At the scene of the accident."

Three hours later, I was sitting across from James Aguilar. Falling in lust with his eyes and smile.

He took me to a soup and sandwich shop on Mockingbird. I had been to Mama's Kitchen with the girls from the dorm. After telling him about myself... He told me about himself.

He wasn't 30... he was 38! He didn't look a day over 27. He joined the Navy at 17, was selected for diving school and then was selected for the Navy Seals. He took online courses and earned a degree in Finance by age 23... while still going into battle in the Middle East and Africa. He had been to Europe, Japan, Australia, Central America, and Alaska on his training assignments and by the time he finished his twelfth year in the Navy, he had a Masters degree in Finance. He left the Navy last summer and enrolled in SMU to study for his Ph.D. He grew up in Corpus Christi.

He sipped his Coke and squinted his eyes at me as he smiled with the straw in his mouth. My eyes rolled back.

He leaned forward toward me ... "OK, Señorita Masters. Your smile has me mesmerized and I can't keep my eyes off of you. Right now, I'm considering myself lucky for not stepping on you in the hallway this morning."

I giggled and pulled my hair over my shoulder to caress the front of my button up royal blue sweater.. I leaned forward toward him...

"I'm having a difficult time keeping my eyes off of you, too, James Aguilar."

"Music to my ears. May I take you to dinner? To get to know you better?"

I could see he was lusting over me, which is OK. I'm lusting over him.

"I would love nothing better, James," I slurred. "But... I do have rules for my men."

"I'm one of your men? That was quick." He leaned over and winked.

"A business suit for you and a party dress for me. Dinner at a place where I can show off my dress and... my man." I slitted my eyes in lust and he read me perfectly.

"Saturday evening?"

*****

I reached for his necktie and he grabbed my wrist.

He tilted his head and looked at me with a neutral look. I tried to reach and kiss him, but he spun me around and pulled me into his chest. Breathing hot breath on my neck. He gathered my long hair in his hand and pulled it over my left shoulder and onto my breast.

"You have me going insane, Chiquita," he slurred, into my ear, as he wrapped an arm around me... above my tummy and below my breasts... holding my back firmly into his chest. "Your smile has me drunk with lust for you. You dress sexy, but don't show very much skin. Your hips..." I heard him inhale as he drew both his hands down the sides of my dress and onto my hips... Holding them there... Pulling my cute butt into the erection in this trousers. "I saw you talking to Michelle the day I met you. I'm sure she told you about us."

"She did," I whispered. "But, I saw you before I saw her. You were going into the building and I followed you in. I wanted to... meet you."

"What do you want from me, Miss Masters? I'm 38 and you're, what? Nineteen? Twenty?" He slipped his hand under the front of my dress and stroked my right thigh... high on my leg, but didn't go any higher. "Looking to score an older man or, just like the white girls, a Mexican?"

"Neither," I hissed, as I tried to turn and face him. But, he held me firmly. "I know a sexy man when I see one and I only want to get to know you. I have many lovers, James. All of them are my friends and..." I turned my head toward his lips. I could feel his breath on my cheek. "I want to be your friend, and maybe... your lover."

"Do you?" he snapped, as he released me and walked to the kitchen of his apartment. He reached into the refrigerator and pulled two bottles of water. He looked at me as he twisted the cap on one and then the other. He extended a bottle to me.

I crossed the room, took the bottle, placed it on the table, snatched the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. I touched his lips with my tongue and he wouldn't let me in. I tried again and the door was locked.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. My pussy was churning.

"I'm trying to decide if I want you or not," he said, and then he pulled a gulp from the water bottle "You see, Amy Masters. I could see myself falling into your little spider web." He arched an eyebrow at me. I took him into my arms as he continued... "You're the prettiest Mexican girl I've ever met but our ages are just not going to work and, if I take you to my bed, I may never get out of it with you there. You're a seductress like I've never seen. I'm afraid of you."

I inhaled loudly and tried to kiss him again. I ran my hand against his white shirt and grabbed the flesh of his well-defined pectorals through the cloth. I heard him gasp a breath.

"I want you, James. If for only one night, I want you. I can walk away after tonight, but I need to know at least this one time, I can enjoy myself and to know I can have you enjoy me."

I could see his will power weakening. Wondering if he could push me away after tonight.

"I play rough," he groaned. "Rough to cause a bruise or two. A drop of blood for sure."

"I love it rough," I hissed as I tried to kiss him again. He pulled back and looked at me. Wondering if I meant it. "I may draw blood from you, too, Sir."

"Consensual? You and me? I may tie you up a little." He leaned into my neck and whispered into my ear. "I like to be in charge. A little quirk I picked up in the Navy. I've never taken a woman home who was... too damaged."

I pulled away and looked into his gorgeous eyes... I replied... "Consensual. I agree... No bruises on the face."

"Agreed."

I reached to pull him to my lips and he grabbed my shoulders and spun me around... again. Forcing my back into his chest and my butt into his erection. He reached under my dress again and dragged his fingers along my inner left thigh, right up to the hem of my black thong panty.

"May I?" he whispered.

"Yes," I slurred. My chest heaved at the frustration. I wanted him. I placed my hand on top of his and urged him to continue.

He slipped a finger under the tiny cloth and swiped my clitoris as he moved toward my oozing pussy. I sighed loudly and leaned my head back on his shoulder. When he dipped his finger inside me, I moaned, and bent my knees to force him further into my needy vagina. I shivered as he touched my cervix and thumped it. He wiggled his finger and I was melting into his arms. I wanted to scream my frustration.

"You have the softest pussy," I heard in my ear. "... algo que esperaría, Gatita."

I moaned as I humped at his hand and pressed him against me. His right hand came to my throat from under my arm, slipped downward into the cutout of my dress, and caressed my left boob... tweaking and teasing my stiff nipple. He was driving me mad!

I tried to stroke his cock through his trousers, but he backed away. He cupped and pushed at my boob... he grabbed me and... twisted my breast.

"Fuck!" I groaned, as I tried to pull away. He wouldn't let me. "Do it again!"

He tugged on my left breast... He squeezed my nipple until I thought he was going to tear it off. Right when I thought I would scream, he let go.

I tried to free myself from his clutches, but he wouldn't have it.

"Enough?" he whispered. "I'm just getting started, Señorita Masters." He gave me a faux push away and then, walked past me into his living room, turned, and sat in a recliner. "Let me see," he said, as he gestured with his head to take my clothes off.

I'd been with men like this before. Ordering women about during passions of the flesh. I don't mind, so long as my lover is willing to receive what they give. I crossed the room... making sure my hips and shoulders swayed as I approached him. I stopped in front of him, leaned over and waited for him to kiss me. I drilled my gaze into his eyes, ordering him silently to kiss me first.

He tilted his head to the right and began to lean toward me... He stopped just millimeters from me.

"You have the sexiest lips I've ever seen," he whispered, as he focused on my mouth. "I'm almost afraid to kiss them, they seem so delicate."

I gently moved my head to encourage him to kiss me. And... he did. Lips to lips at first and then, he touched my lips with his tongue... and I opened the door and invited him in. Only touching our mouths, we kissed softly. I broke the kiss and stepped back, turned, and offered him my back.

"My zipper," I ordered.

He promptly rose to his feet, stepped forward, and pulled the tab downward... holding my left shoulder, as he slowing pulled the tab to my waist and beyond. I heard him moan as my black thong waist band appeared in the parted fabric... my perky upper buns... visible. He stepped back and sat in his chair, as I peeled one shoulder from my dress and then the other... Turning and holding the front of my dress against me with both hands. My face neutral, but lusty at the same time, as I looked him directly in the eye. I could sense his impatience.

I let my dress drop and puddle at my feet. I stepped to the side and freed my black heels from my dress... and my cute breasts wiggled their welcome to my lover.

"Holy shit," he slurred, as he stared at me. My gorgeous boobs his only care. He looked me up and down... twice. My low rise front, high waisted thong accenting my hips and waist. My feminine mound pushing against the lacy cloth. I stepped forward and placed a knee on each side of his legs in the chair, took his face into my hands and kissed him... hard. He placed his hands on each side of my torso and massaged the skin gently. Enjoying the silky feel of my flesh. He was breathing hard into my mouth. I reached to his zipper and felt his erection through the cloth. I don't know how much longer I could wait for him. I stroked him twice and he moaned into my mouth again.

I released him, stood in front and ordered him out of his clothes. He snapped to attention, unbuttoned his shirt, raked his t-shirt over his head and I gasped out loud. His well-toned muscles flinched as he tossed his shirt to the side. A tiny patch of thin black hair between his pectorals in the center of his chest.

"The trousers," I hissed. He slipped his shoes from his feet using the other foot and kicked them to the side... he unbelted, unbuttoned, unzipped his trousers and raked them over and out of his feet. He stood before me. Muscled up and at attention. His light gray cotton athletic shorts were swollen in front... his stiff cock forming a ridge toward the waist band.

I stepped forward, placed a hand on his shoulder and dug my hand past the waist band to feel my reward. A good seven inches and thick. I love it. I stroked him inside his underwear as I stared at his lips... urging him silently to kiss me. He squirmed as I gripped him. He was tense.

He leaned forward and did as I commanded. I felt him touch my right nipple and...

...squeeze the fuck out of it!

I bit his lip.

"Damn it!" he roared, as he stepped backward and tripped into his chair. I cocked a hip, planted my hands on my waist and my girls wiggled at him. I pulled on his hands to stand up and ordered him out of his underwear.

Yep. Thick. And, at full attention. Circumcised.

I stepped toward him and began dragging my right hand across the front of his shoulders as I turned to my left... softly caressing his skin. I turned right toward his back. He stood at attention as I moaned at the feel of his tight muscles. I paused behind and admired his cute ass. I closed my eyes and felt a mini orgasm hit me at the sight. I dragged my fingers down his spine and goosebumps appeared on his flesh.

I received a wicked thought as my fingers caressed his juicy ass. I reached between his legs from behind and snatched his balls... pulling them gently toward me. He flinched and bent forward at his waist. Then, he stood at attention again and let out an audible breath.

Still clutching his well-groomed balls... I whispered into his ear... "Like that, do you? You like to receive, too, don't you Mr. Aguilar?"

"Yes, ma'am," he croaked. "A little harder, please... ...OhGodYES!"

I giggled in my thoughts to see a man get off on a little pain. Well, he's the one who suggested the rough play for us this evening. I was impressed. He was still at attention and then it occurred to me. I wondered if he had this done to him during his military training. He was an elite warrior.